Jump to topic:

NT mafia DP4

feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 4:13:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
News of the latest serial crucifixion incident to rock Judea, in which that gentle apostle Luke (nonentity) was slain, is overshadowed this morning, by the happy news that our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ (andromeda_z) has miraculously risen from his tomb!

1. M.Torres
2. tvellalott
3. bluesteel
4. Marauder
5. Blackhawk1331
6. Danielle
7. Man-is-good
8. innomen
9. Andromeda Z

5 votes to lynch.

Vote count:
Man-is-good: 1/5 (Man-is-good)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:45:24 AM
innomen successfully used his power on me
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:46:09 AM
At 10/16/2011 10:45:24 AM, bluesteel wrote:
innomen successfully used his power on me

I'm not sure I want to tell the mafia though which power he gave me
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:47:57 AM
At 10/16/2011 7:57:34 AM, Danielle wrote:
I have information, but bear with me. What did MIG claim again?

Man-is-good - Simon the Zealous - can send messages to people in wine bottles, or something like that. If the person is town, they receive the message. If mafia, they don't receive it.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:49:00 AM
I notice marauder didn't die...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:51:22 AM
Also, M.Torres is alive. Assuming tv used his power (and wasn't RB'ed), that Torres was town, at the time tv investigated him. But he did say something about being converted if Jesus was alive for consecutive DP's.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 11:45:31 AM
At 10/16/2011 10:51:22 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Also, M.Torres is alive. Assuming tv used his power (and wasn't RB'ed), that Torres was town, at the time tv investigated him. But he did say something about being converted if Jesus was alive for consecutive DP's.

No, I said I was Townie for the rest of the game. Feverish said this is because Jesus was killed without my betrayal, so there is no use for my conversion.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 11:46:31 AM
We also have to bear in mind that Medic was in fact Mary Magdalene, and NOT the Whore of Babylon.

Which means one of two things a) there's two roleblockers [which would mean a serious WTF to Feverish from me] OR b) the verses are BS.

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 12:16:39 PM
@Torres

1. We can't believe you, so you could still be converted. You claimed the most evil traitor in the NT. You already COMPLETELY lied about your character and role. Why should we believe you about your recruit condition???

2. As soon as medic's character was revealed, it became obvious there were in fact two roleblockers.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 1:16:15 PM
At 10/16/2011 12:16:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@Torres

1. We can't believe you, so you could still be converted. You claimed the most evil traitor in the NT. You already COMPLETELY lied about your character and role. Why should we believe you about your recruit condition???

There was obvious justification for completely lying. Being my immediate lynch. Me waiting out revealed characters far more suspicious. Besides, I have a way to confirm myself (which I expect will be more clear as we go). Obviously you can attack that as well, but this is Mafia, and anything can be attacked. As was the case with Medic.

2. As soon as medic's character was revealed, it became obvious there were in fact two roleblockers.

Okay, there's still a roleblocker: who got roleblocked? We gave the roleblocker just about every role.

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 1:19:48 PM
1) If you can confirm yourself, say how RIGHT NOW. Or else I won't believe it when the times comes.

2) nonentity, marauder, or tvellalot were blocked. Those are my guesses.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 1:44:24 PM
At 10/16/2011 11:45:31 AM, M.Torres wrote:

No, I said I was Townie for the rest of the game. Feverish said this is because Jesus was killed without my betrayal, so there is no use for my conversion.

That seems like such a ridiculous qualifier. Converted from what? Were you mafia when the game started, and did Fever expect anyone to try and pull off being Judas without getting lynched? Say Jesus was alive for whatever consecutive number of DP's required, then what? You then become mafia, or you remain mafia.

Your whole story sounds like a load of bs.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 1:59:01 PM
Yeah I agree with innomen. Why would your role PM say that you're converted on NP2 if Jesus is alive. feverish would have considered what happened if jesus died early. It more likely would say, "you will be converted to mafia if Jesus is alive for two consecutive DP's."
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 1:59:25 PM
And this all assumes you're telling the truth in the first place, which I don't believe anyway.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 2:00:51 PM
But anyways, there are more pressing matters:

1) Did man-is-good message anyone? If he did, should we still lynch him?

2) What is danielle's info?

3) Why didn't marauder suicide revive?

4) Who was RB'ed?

5) Did tv still investigate Torres?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 2:39:45 PM
At 10/16/2011 1:19:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1) If you can confirm yourself, say how RIGHT NOW. Or else I won't believe it when the times comes.

1) Mason PM. We've asked Fever and he made it very clear that HIS rules would not allow a Mafia to be recruited into the PM. So believe what you want, since that's what you do in Mafia games, anyhow.

2) Dude. Non is dead. So it's one or the other. If TV was blocked, I'm still innocent. If Marauder was blocked, then we'll just have to wait again. MiG could have been blocked as well, no? And this assumes there is a roleblocker.

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 2:41:20 PM
At 10/16/2011 1:44:24 PM, innomen wrote:

That seems like such a ridiculous qualifier. Converted from what? Were you mafia when the game started, and did Fever expect anyone to try and pull off being Judas without getting lynched? Say Jesus was alive for whatever consecutive number of DP's required, then what? You then become mafia, or you remain mafia.

I started Town and still am Town and will for the rest of the game be Town. If I had been converted, it would have been to the Mafia.

Cool story, bro.

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 2:45:33 PM
At 10/16/2011 1:59:01 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Yeah I agree with innomen. Why would your role PM say that you're converted on NP2 if Jesus is alive. feverish would have considered what happened if jesus died early. It more likely would say, "you will be converted to mafia if Jesus is alive for two consecutive DP's."

My PM did not say it. My PM was short and said I am Judas Iscariot, have a conditional role power, and I win with the town at the moment.

After Jesus died, Fever informed me that he had a problem since BECAUSE Jesus died without me (I'm going to assume my rolepower may have been tied to Jesus but I have no idea) that I would remain town.

That was the start of DP2. On DP3 I asked AGAIN to be sure that I wasn't working for the Town when I should be helping the Mafia and Feverish told me that because my role was basically useless I would be a Vanilla townie for the rest of the game.

And no, that's not "more likely" what it would say since this isn't your game, you're not the mod, and you can't speak for Fever. If you have a problem with his mistake, take it up with him because I am Town.

TV, did your power go through?

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:01:16 PM
At 10/16/2011 2:41:20 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I started Town and still am Town and will for the rest of the game be Town. If I had been converted, it would have been to the Mafia.

Cool story, bro.

Ya said that before when you were lian. Yur a liah.

I can't imagine Fever putting together this role. Youre Judas, one of the 12 buds townies, but if Christ is killed at some DP other than whatever, your just a regular townie bud - JUDAS?!?!
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:03:55 PM
At 10/16/2011 2:39:45 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 10/16/2011 1:19:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:

1) Mason PM. We've asked Fever and he made it very clear that HIS rules would not allow a Mafia to be recruited into the PM. So believe what you want, since that's what you do in Mafia games, anyhow. :

2) Dude. Non is dead. So it's one or the other. If TV was blocked, I'm still innocent. If Marauder was blocked, then we'll just have to wait again. MiG could have been blocked as well, no? And this assumes there is a roleblocker.

I must have missed this. You're in a mason PM?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:19:42 PM
At 10/16/2011 3:01:16 PM, innomen wrote:
At 10/16/2011 2:41:20 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Ya said that before when you were lian. Yur a liah.

I can't imagine Fever putting together this role. Youre Judas, one of the 12 buds townies, but if Christ is killed at some DP other than whatever, your just a regular townie bud - JUDAS?!?!

Do I even need to say it again? Okay, fine: Cool story, bro.

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:48:44 PM
Um, who is the Mason? Everyone has role claimed already.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:51:38 PM
It would make sense. I'd buy that Judas was a Mason spy, which of course means that the mod would have to lie to the recruiter and tell him he could only recruit townies (except for the secret condition that he can recruit the Mason spy).
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:56:24 PM
At 10/16/2011 3:48:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Um, who is the Mason? Everyone has role claimed already.

1. M.Torres - Judas (claim: Traitor, but now Vanilla) (new claim: mason spy)
2. nonentity - Luke (Doctor) (dead now)
3. tvellalott - God (Investigator/Vig/Hybrid-thingy)
4. bluesteel - Matthew (Poli)
5. Marauder - Stephen (Suicide Reviver)
6. Blackhawk1331 - Saul (can be converted)
7. Medic - Mary Magdalene (Roleblocker) (dead now)
8. Danielle - (Investigative role, forfeited night action NP1 and blocked NP2)
9. Man-is-good - Simon the Zealous (can send messages, forfeited power NP1 and NP2)
10. innomen - John the Baptist (can baptize people - blocked NP1, forfeited NP2, used on bluesteel NP3)

No Mason...um....<facepalm>
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 3:58:43 PM
Torres, you have the worst claims of all time. If this somehow turns out to be real, you should have kept lying.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 4:01:20 PM
At 10/16/2011 3:58:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Torres, you have the worst claims of all time. If this somehow turns out to be real, you should have kept lying.

I don't need you to believe me Blue. So whatever.

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 4:04:42 PM
I tried to keep up with this, but I didn't read most of DP4. It was over 400 posts and I wasn't able to post in it anyway which pretty much destroyed any motivation I had to read it, so could someone please tell me what's going on here?
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 4:07:07 PM
At 10/16/2011 4:04:42 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I tried to keep up with this, but I didn't read most of DP4. It was over 400 posts and I wasn't able to post in it anyway which pretty much destroyed any motivation I had to read it, so could someone please tell me what's going on here?

I could post and still wasn't too motivated to read the last hundred posts of it. I was also keeping up with beginner 1.3.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 4:12:26 PM
At 10/16/2011 3:51:38 PM, bluesteel wrote:
It would make sense. I'd buy that Judas was a Mason spy, which of course means that the mod would have to lie to the recruiter and tell him he could only recruit townies (except for the secret condition that he can recruit the Mason spy).

Come on, this is almost getting funny. That was probably the worst lie of all; why would Judas a Mason? Mason for town, yeah? Pffft.

Torres should have stuck with being Gabriel. Course that wasn't a good lie either. Wait....I know, your really the JOAT, yeah that's it, the JOAT.