Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Drugged out Mafia, Day 5

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:23:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
"Hi, you've reached Suzan, with a "z," I'm not home right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...BEEEEEEP."

"Hey Suzan, it's Cindy. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out tonight. I know that this whole mafia thing has got many people freaked out, but you still gotta go out and enjoy life while you can. Plus, it's safer when you're with others, rather than alone. Well, I guess you're probably out with other friends right now anyway. Hope to see you soon...*click*"

Now pushing up Cannabis leaves

TV (1) - Traffic Cop
Randolph - Detective
Marauder - even night vig
Social Pinko - blogger
Danielle - Mafia coverer

Still alive

Andromeda
Feverish
Lickdafoot
Innomen
Medic
Mestari
Headphonegut
Quarterexchange
Logic
Mattrodstrom
Blackhawk
TV (2)
Curious
LN074246
Greyparrot
Bluesteel

It takes 9 votes to lynch. This DP will end Monday at 8 am PST.

Bluesteel - 1/9 [Bluesteel]
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:35:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok I was given drugs last night and they have some weird effects. They make me really depressed, so depressed that I can't focus. However, if I can survive the effects and be in the last 5 players that are alive, I can be given helpful info about 2 other players. But there is a problem, my depression may cause me to forget that I even have that ability. This means that I might not be given that info after all, even if I do survive till then. I've already confirmed with the mod that my understanding of this is correct. Please, no more drugs, this sucks.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 12:59:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 12:35:58 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok I was given drugs last night and they have some weird effects. They make me really depressed, so depressed that I can't focus. However, if I can survive the effects and be in the last 5 players that are alive, I can be given helpful info about 2 other players. But there is a problem, my depression may cause me to forget that I even have that ability. This means that I might not be given that info after all, even if I do survive till then. I've already confirmed with the mod that my understanding of this is correct. Please, no more drugs, this sucks.

VTLmedic
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:19:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ore_ele keeps talking about cannibus leaves... wonder what the special drug is?

Which drug were you given, medic?

anyway, i checked andro last night. since we were both given crack, I know that she is currently using the role of tracker and is affiliated with town.

but what is up with that call between logic and andro?

Andromeda - Suzan (character confirmed as real)
Feverish- Ronald
Lickdafoot - Alan, psychic
Innomen – Liz, townie dealer
Medic- Brandy
Marauder - Peirce
Mestari
Headphonegut - George, politician
Quarterexchange
Logic_on_rails - Cindy
Mattrodstrom - likely confirmed town by bluesteel, unless he's also a dealer
Blackhawk - miller with guns
Darkkermit (replaced by tv) - Jose, dealer (character confirmed as real)
Curious – confirmed town by info sent to bluesteel
Danielle – Danny, JOAT (one shot track, watch, protect, cop, lie detect), investigated GUILTY by randolph and JOAT is not in the game (lickdafoot)
LN074246 - Stacie, vanilla
Greyparrot - Sammy Mudd, dealer (?)
Bluesteel - Duke, 3rd party FBI agent (win condition, cult leader dead)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:29:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am Paul and I can investigate the alignment of someone every even numbered Np. Last night I investigated Mestari and he came up guilty. Vote to lynch Mestari On Np2, Quarterexchange did not get his role in on time and was skipped.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:41:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was RB'ed. If anyone has watcher powers, you should be on me this NP (in case I'm killed or RB'ed). I assume that certain drugs give andro watcher powers, as well as other people, so...

Anyways, VTL mestari

This should be a quick DP.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:42:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:41:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I was RB'ed. If anyone has watcher powers, you should be on me this NP (in case I'm killed or RB'ed). I assume that certain drugs give andro watcher powers, as well as other people, so...

Anyways, VTL mestari

This should be a quick DP.

UNVOTE, VTL mestari
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:44:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Andromeda - Suzan (character confirmed as real), role confirmed as tracker LDF
Feverish- Ronald
Lickdafoot - Alan, psychic
Innomen – Liz, townie dealer
Medic- Brandy
Marauder - Peirce
Mestari - investigated guilty by quarter
Headphonegut - George, politician
Quarterexchange (now spinko) - even NP cop
Logic_on_rails - Cindy (called andro?), vanilla, got vig powers at one point
Mattrodstrom - confirmed town by bluesteel
Blackhawk - miller with guns
Darkkermit (replaced by tv) - Jose, dealer (character confirmed as real)
Curious – confirmed town by info sent to bluesteel
Danielle – mafia, dead
LN074246 - Stacie, vanilla
Greyparrot - Sammy Mudd, dealer
Bluesteel - Duke, 3rd party FBI agent (win condition, cult leader dead)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:45:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Social, forgive me if i missed something. Where are you on the list? who did you replace?

Is it weird that we have similar roles? yeah, i can't investigate affiliations unless i and my target are drugged, so maybe it's true....

I'll bite and go ahead and vtl Mestari
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:45:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
remaining investigation targets should be obvious - feverish, medic, marauder
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:47:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:29:32 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I am Paul and I can investigate the alignment of someone every even numbered Np. Last night I investigated Mestari and he came up guilty. Vote to lynch Mestari On Np2, Quarterexchange did not get his role in on time and was skipped.

That's crap. I am an even-night doctor. I was on Danielle NP 2 and was roleblocked last night. Spinko is obviously a mafia who can check player's roles and wants me out of the game.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:48:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:45:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
remaining investigation targets should be obvious - feverish, medic, marauder

i was thinking medic, feverish, headphonegut lol.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:50:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:47:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 1:29:32 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I am Paul and I can investigate the alignment of someone every even numbered Np. Last night I investigated Mestari and he came up guilty. Vote to lynch Mestari On Np2, Quarterexchange did not get his role in on time and was skipped.

That's crap. I am an even-night doctor. I was on Danielle NP 2 and was roleblocked last night. Spinko is obviously a mafia who can check player's roles and wants me out of the game.

Well assuming Mafia has one role blocker, either BS or Mestari is lying about being role blocked?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:51:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:47:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 1:29:32 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I am Paul and I can investigate the alignment of someone every even numbered Np. Last night I investigated Mestari and he came up guilty. Vote to lynch Mestari On Np2, Quarterexchange did not get his role in on time and was skipped.

That's crap. I am an even-night doctor. I was on Danielle NP 2 and was roleblocked last night. Spinko is obviously a mafia who can check player's roles and wants me out of the game.

I was RB'ed last night. While it's not inconceivable that mafia got two RB powers, then THAT means that someone given drugs within the last two DP's was mafia, which would be helpful info. So keep that in mind guys. Dealers, make a tally for us of who you've given drugs to.

But personally I think you're lying. spinko is definitely not mafia, since he'd be lynched next if your're innocent. You didn't character claim, STILL.

But whatever, make your case: how do drugs affect you?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 1:56:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 1:51:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 10/20/2011 1:47:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 1:29:32 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I am Paul and I can investigate the alignment of someone every even numbered Np. Last night I investigated Mestari and he came up guilty. Vote to lynch Mestari On Np2, Quarterexchange did not get his role in on time and was skipped.

That's crap. I am an even-night doctor. I was on Danielle NP 2 and was roleblocked last night. Spinko is obviously a mafia who can check player's roles and wants me out of the game.

I was RB'ed last night. While it's not inconceivable that mafia got two RB powers, then THAT means that someone given drugs within the last two DP's was mafia, which would be helpful info. So keep that in mind guys. Dealers, make a tally for us of who you've given drugs to.

But personally I think you're lying. spinko is definitely not mafia, since he'd be lynched next if your're innocent. You didn't character claim, STILL.

But whatever, make your case: how do drugs affect you?

I have not received ANY drugs yet. I figure it is because I've been laying low. As the doctor I felt it best to just protect valuable targets. Either a mafioso got drugs or we have a townie RB. I would assume mafia though because there is no reason for a townie to RB me randomly. Also, if spinko were the investigator, why would he investigate me? What makes him think I am a valuable target to waste an investigation on?

I am Stacie, and I win with the town.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:00:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari you asked why I investigated you. Obviously you and I are the last to character claim, usually mafia are among the last and since I know I'm not mafia, I investigated you. Also, bs is right. Whas the point in me lying? If you aren't mafia then you'll come up innocent and I'd be lynched!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:01:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:00:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Mestari you asked why I investigated you. Obviously you and I are the last to character claim, usually mafia are among the last and since I know I'm not mafia, I investigated you. Also, bs is right. Whas the point in me lying? If you aren't mafia then you'll come up innocent and I'd be lynched!

You are lying because you will claim that drugs make you a paranoid cop and you didn't know it, or that I was framed!
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:03:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:01:19 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 2:00:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Mestari you asked why I investigated you. Obviously you and I are the last to character claim, usually mafia are among the last and since I know I'm not mafia, I investigated you. Also, bs is right. Whas the point in me lying? If you aren't mafia then you'll come up innocent and I'd be lynched!

You are lying because you will claim that drugs make you a paranoid cop and you didn't know it, or that I was framed!

That would be a pathetic claim. Not only would I not be helpful or confirmable but it would make me look even more suspicious. Obvious stalling is obvious.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:14:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari, if you claim you're not told how drugs affect you then I think you're lying. The even NP vig, who died, was told that drugs would allow him to kill on odd NP's too.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:19:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari- 4/9- socialpinko, bluesteel, greyparrot, mestari
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:21:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:14:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Mestari, if you claim you're not told how drugs affect you then I think you're lying. The even NP vig, who died, was told that drugs would allow him to kill on odd NP's too.

I have not been told anything. I don't know what else to say to you. I haven't been given any or any information about drugs. Maybe it is because I'm the doctor and possibly unable to take drugs?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:32:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So far these people have yet to post

Andromeda
Feverish
Innomen
Headphonegut
Logic
Mattrodstrom
Blackhawk
TV (2)
Curious
LN074246

Remember kids, if you don't post in the Dp, the terrorists win.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:34:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:21:22 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 2:14:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Mestari, if you claim you're not told how drugs affect you then I think you're lying. The even NP vig, who died, was told that drugs would allow him to kill on odd NP's too.

I have not been told anything. I don't know what else to say to you. I haven't been given any or any information about drugs. Maybe it is because I'm the doctor and possibly unable to take drugs?

Whatever, you've pissed me off sufficiently in the other game now. I think I'm the only person that was willing to entertain this, since you've been investigated guilty, and I'm not anymore. If you're innocent, then that will give us important info about spinko's claim. So time to die now.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:39:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:34:42 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 10/20/2011 2:21:22 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 10/20/2011 2:14:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Mestari, if you claim you're not told how drugs affect you then I think you're lying. The even NP vig, who died, was told that drugs would allow him to kill on odd NP's too.

I have not been told anything. I don't know what else to say to you. I haven't been given any or any information about drugs. Maybe it is because I'm the doctor and possibly unable to take drugs?

Whatever, you've pissed me off sufficiently in the other game now. I think I'm the only person that was willing to entertain this, since you've been investigated guilty, and I'm not anymore. If you're innocent, then that will give us important info about spinko's claim. So time to die now.

Lol, you are using me outing you as mafia in the other game as justification for killing me in this one?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:41:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/20/2011 2:40:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/20/2011 2:19:55 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Mestari- 4/9- socialpinko, bluesteel, greyparrot, lickdafoot

agh fixed again
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 3:14:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL mestari.

also.. the cult-leader's not yet been killed right?

Barring someone having decent info next dp I say we kill BSteel.. he could be cult leader.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 3:17:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't have much time (mornings like usual) , so I'll be brief.

I had investigative powers. I learnt someone's role (at the time) , and would reveal it but that I learnt they were the doctor at that time. Note: They were one of our 'suspect' people that have been listed this DP.

I'll post more when I have more time.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it