Total Posts:175|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.1- Day Phase 4

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 2:56:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
After the brutal killing of the Roadrunner yesterday, another bird falls. The latest victim of the Looney Mafia is none other than the world famous Donald Duck(Spinko). Toontown is in a panic as it's numbers continue to dwindle. One more death could mean the end of the town.

Active Players

1. F-16 Falcon
2. Crede
4. Blackvoid
5. Raisor2
6. Spritle
7. Logic
10. Tvellalot
11. Blackhawk
14. Mestari

Cartoon Cemetary:
Raisor- Porky Pig- Town
Double_R- Tweety Bird- Town
Mig- Yosemite Sam- Town
Phantom- Foghorn Leghorn- Town
Lickdafoot- Roadrunner- Town
Spinko- Donald Duck- Town

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 3:03:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I apologize to my fellow townies for being so dead set on LDF. I must admit, it is very difficult to see who is who. So, for all of you townies out there. I am sorry.

I have failed :( Pepe Le Pew is a moron.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 3:07:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 3:03:21 PM, Spritle wrote:
I apologize to my fellow townies for being so dead set on LDF. I must admit, it is very difficult to see who is who. So, for all of you townies out there. I am sorry.

I have failed :( Pepe Le Pew is a moron.

There's a lesson in what happened last night: TRUST THE BOOBS!!!!
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 3:31:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL F-16

Personally at this stage I fully expect to lose. We were already doing badly, but yesterday's complete and utter mistake was horrible. I pointed out why lynching Blackhawk had to be smarter than lynching Lickdafoot.

Regardless, I'm not sure whether to believe Blackhawk. However, I'm definitely not buying F-16 as town. He singlehandedly led a ridiculous lynch, has intentions to kill a person opposed to that lynch and so forth. Note how Social was rather annoyed at the Lickdafoot lynch and he was killed off?

If F-16 does end up being town then I'll have a lot of questions as to his actions...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 3:34:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 3:31:40 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTL F-16

Personally at this stage I fully expect to lose. We were already doing badly, but yesterday's complete and utter mistake was horrible. I pointed out why lynching Blackhawk had to be smarter than lynching Lickdafoot.

Regardless, I'm not sure whether to believe Blackhawk. However, I'm definitely not buying F-16 as town. He singlehandedly led a ridiculous lynch, has intentions to kill a person opposed to that lynch and so forth. Note how Social was rather annoyed at the Lickdafoot lynch and he was killed off?

If F-16 does end up being town then I'll have a lot of questions as to his actions...

If F-16 IS town and we lynch him then we are in trouble...

But I have had my suspicions on him as well.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 3:38:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 3:34:04 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 10/22/2011 3:31:40 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTL F-16

Personally at this stage I fully expect to lose. We were already doing badly, but yesterday's complete and utter mistake was horrible. I pointed out why lynching Blackhawk had to be smarter than lynching Lickdafoot.

Regardless, I'm not sure whether to believe Blackhawk. However, I'm definitely not buying F-16 as town. He singlehandedly led a ridiculous lynch, has intentions to kill a person opposed to that lynch and so forth. Note how Social was rather annoyed at the Lickdafoot lynch and he was killed off?

If F-16 does end up being town then I'll have a lot of questions as to his actions...

If F-16 IS town and we lynch him then we are in trouble...


But I have had my suspicions on him as well.

Lol, we're already in trouble and probably have no chance to win.

I'm going to be away until really late tonight, so I'm going to vote and stick to it until later.

Blackhawk seems to have been telling the truth now, and it seems stupid to not lynch him now.

VTL Blackhawk
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 4:05:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 3:31:40 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTL F-16

Personally at this stage I fully expect to lose. We were already doing badly, but yesterday's complete and utter mistake was horrible. I pointed out why lynching Blackhawk had to be smarter than lynching Lickdafoot.

Regardless, I'm not sure whether to believe Blackhawk. However, I'm definitely not buying F-16 as town. He singlehandedly led a ridiculous lynch, has intentions to kill a person opposed to that lynch and so forth. Note how Social was rather annoyed at the Lickdafoot lynch and he was killed off?

If F-16 does end up being town then I'll have a lot of questions as to his actions...

Logic, If I was mafia, you would have been dead by now. Why would I kill Social who killed Lickdafoot? You were the one who did not buy what I was saying even though it was true. Do you honestly think I would have let you sleep through the night if I was mafia?

The lynch was not ridiculous. I suspected Blackhawk from the start. Lickdafoot came out calling us all dum-dums. I got pissed off and went after her with everything I had.

Why do you think Blackhawk was able to confirm Lickdafoot?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 4:09:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am an innocent townie. Every action that I made was from the perspective of a townie. I went after Blackhawk in DP1 and DP2 like crazy. Why would I do that to a person who was later CONFIRMED to be a mafioso by not only admitting it but confirming Lickdafoot as town. We are in a do or die situation here. I would rather go after either TV or Blackhawk: they both flat-out said they were mafiosos. Question is: who do we take down first? As for the mafia beating us badly, it can be explained by TV being in it and coaching Blackhawk on what to do.

Blackhawk in the last DP AGAIN brings up his ridiculous assertion that Blackvoid and I are working together. We are NOT, and his reasons are flimsy.
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 4:10:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 3:31:40 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTL F-16

Personally at this stage I fully expect to lose. We were already doing badly, but yesterday's complete and utter mistake was horrible. I pointed out why lynching Blackhawk had to be smarter than lynching Lickdafoot.

Regardless, I'm not sure whether to believe Blackhawk. However, I'm definitely not buying F-16 as town. He singlehandedly led a ridiculous lynch, has intentions to kill a person opposed to that lynch and so forth. Note how Social was rather annoyed at the Lickdafoot lynch and he was killed off?

If F-16 does end up being town then I'll have a lot of questions as to his actions...

Hey I'm back....wow?? I left and there was like 16 more pages of crap that unfolded with the same outcome. Lickdafoot being town does sting but I'm sticking to my original logic here and saying that TV is mafia because she wasn't...unless I'm completely missing something here. Also I think your right about F-16 being mafia since he is all over the place...the only thing that is confusing about him is the fact he talks to dang much it's hard to follow. Blackhawk just stinks though...I just read everything to catch up and found what I think to be 3 mafia slips (scum-tell's?).

1. He admitted mafia to save lickdafoot...if he is town how the hell would he have known she was to such a certainty as to kill himself...since she is town it'd make sense that he used it to flip his reasoning for being innocent. Either way...the man admitted to be mafia.

2. He said at the end of the last DP: "See, all of these except one include us both dying. It was inevitable once I put my neck out like. I'll be lynched next DP and turn up town. I hope that then you guys consider what I've said. Crede, squirtle, and f-16 are the most likely mafia. They lead a combined effort to get LDF lynched and they were the only ones who didn't budge when I "claimed" mafia."
Ummmmm hello there blackhawk, I had already been out of the conversation for a while when you claimed mafia...quite a while... and didn't post anything cause I was working the rest of the entire day period. How did I not "budge" after you claimed mafia when I wasn't even there...Next time you might want to check the posts before trying to make a suspicion case cause you slipped up big time...mafia much?

3. Also at the end of the last DP you said: "Sorry lick. We were getting nowhere and I figured we'd get another nk to get an idea of who mafia is."
Another nk (night kill)....seriously...you can say "oh crap" now. In other words here your saying sorry lick, I was going to die for you earlier but now what the heck, go get hanged so we can get another night kill. You are 100% mafia brotha!

I say get the obvious out of the way. Here is my ordering:
1. Lynch Blackhawk - reasons listed above.
2. Lynch TV - my reasoning for lynching Lickdafoot was to find out who TV was so he will be my second choice...sorry TV you are guilty by status.
3. Lynch F-16 - your just all over the place and inconsistent. Your not escaping the lynch line up.

Enough said.... VTL Blackhawk
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 5:59:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't believe that you guys are so stupid that you don't realize all of those "slip-ups" were intentional. I have my suspicions on crede, squirtle, and f-16. Blackvoid is also mafia imo IF those three arent all of the mafia. Kill me and go from there if you must. I was only so sure that LDF was town because the reasoning against her sucked. I was too tired to care anymore when I VTLed her. As you all can see, I was right. Why do you think I survived last night? The mafia knew that they would get an amazing chance to lynch me today. Let's take a look at who voted for me. F-16 and Crede. Let's look at my list. F-16, Crede, squirtle, and MAYBE blackvoid. I'm done. Let's se where the town takes this.

As for me, VTL F-16 for his BS reasons to lynch me, his BS reasons to lynch LDF, and his volunteering to be the next one lynched if LDF was town. I believe that was after I claimed mafia too.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 6:09:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 5:59:56 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I can't believe that you guys are so stupid that you don't realize all of those "slip-ups" were intentional. I have my suspicions on crede, squirtle, and f-16. Blackvoid is also mafia imo IF those three arent all of the mafia. Kill me and go from there if you must. I was only so sure that LDF was town because the reasoning against her sucked. I was too tired to care anymore when I VTLed her. As you all can see, I was right. Why do you think I survived last night? The mafia knew that they would get an amazing chance to lynch me today. Let's take a look at who voted for me. F-16 and Crede. Let's look at my list. F-16, Crede, squirtle, and MAYBE blackvoid. I'm done. Let's se where the town takes this.

As for me, VTL F-16 for his BS reasons to lynch me, his BS reasons to lynch LDF, and his volunteering to be the next one lynched if LDF was town. I believe that was after I claimed mafia too.

Hey Blackhawk, I was onto you since DP1. I had a bunch of reasons why you were mafia. You still haven't explained why you suspected Blackvoid and me as working together. You suggested not VTLing either of us at first because if someone else believed your logic and VTL'd me or Blackvoid, then you cast suspicion on two townies with one stone and here is the best part: someone else takes the blame for it.

As for LDF, I knew you were more likely mafia than her. There were two possibilities: Either you are confirming a known townie so she could "teach" us or you were bussing yourself so she could lead mafia to a win. Obviously the first reason was true. How else could you have CONFIRMED her with your life if you weren't mafia. I understand Medic is making you play, but do you honestly believe we can erase from our minds that you are mafia no matter how much you try to twist it? Why would you come out as mafia if you were town Blackhawk?

VTL Blackhawk
I really want to get TV as I believe he is coaching you, but we should save that for the next DP. CONFIRMED mafia MUST be killed first or this is the end of town.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 6:33:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Really? I'm confirmed mafia? All you so called reasons were BS. You even accepted that. Your reasons for LDF were basically because she hurt your feelings. Think about this logically f-16. I spent an entire DP convincing you that I was town. Why would I blow that if I were mafia? Wouldn't it be an equally good opportunity to teach you people if mafia won? You have done nothing productive for the town this whole game. I, on the other hand, lied to try and save a townie of a significantly higher skill level than myself. BTW, you already had your vote on me.

I'm done arguing my innocence. If you guys want to follow f-16 to lynch another townie, so be it. I'll help as much as I can.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 6:48:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 6:33:11 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Really? I'm confirmed mafia? All you so called reasons were BS. You even accepted that. Your reasons for LDF were basically because she hurt your feelings. Think about this logically f-16. I spent an entire DP convincing you that I was town. Why would I blow that if I were mafia? Wouldn't it be an equally good opportunity to teach you people if mafia won? You have done nothing productive for the town this whole game. I, on the other hand, lied to try and save a townie of a significantly higher skill level than myself. BTW, you already had your vote on me.

I'm done arguing my innocence. If you guys want to follow f-16 to lynch another townie, so be it. I'll help as much as I can.

Blackhawk, you did a good job convincing me because not only did you respond to my posts, LDF came on a while later and started calling us dum-dums. The question is why would you claim to be mafia if you were town? It makes no sense whatsoever. You LIED to save a townie of higher skill level? Firstly you wouldn't have known that she was a townie, and secondly, you were instrumental in her lynching.

I really wanted to give Lick a chance to defend herself. I made my case and went to bed. You saw my passionate plea as the perfect opportunity to bandwagon. You probably thought "Hey, F-16 got ticked off at being called a dum-dum and actually made a two-post case, why not jump on right now?"

After you jumped on Blackvoid got convinced because you were convinced. At that point we had five votes and Spinko voted as well before LDF could defend herself. You murdered her in the middle of the night, and you were instrumental in that murder. Felony murder charges should be laid on you.

It is extremely obvious that you are spinning this tale because Medic told you to fight back, but we are in a critical position right now. If we pass over a confirmed mafia, we might lose the whole game. I really appreciate you taking Medic's words to heart and coming out with a decent fight, but we can't afford to pretend like we never knew and keep you in the game.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:04:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 6:48:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/22/2011 6:33:11 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Really? I'm confirmed mafia? All you so called reasons were BS. You even accepted that. Your reasons for LDF were basically because she hurt your feelings. Think about this logically f-16. I spent an entire DP convincing you that I was town. Why would I blow that if I were mafia? Wouldn't it be an equally good opportunity to teach you people if mafia won? You have done nothing productive for the town this whole game. I, on the other hand, lied to try and save a townie of a significantly higher skill level than myself. BTW, you already had your vote on me.

I'm done arguing my innocence. If you guys want to follow f-16 to lynch another townie, so be it. I'll help as much as I can.

Blackhawk, you did a good job convincing me because not only did you respond to my posts, LDF came on a while later and started calling us dum-dums. The question is why would you claim to be mafia if you were town? It makes no sense whatsoever. You LIED to save a townie of higher skill level? Firstly you wouldn't have known that she was a townie, and secondly, you were instrumental in her lynching.

I really wanted to give Lick a chance to defend herself. I made my case and went to bed. You saw my passionate plea as the perfect opportunity to bandwagon. You probably thought "Hey, F-16 got ticked off at being called a dum-dum and actually made a two-post case, why not jump on right now?"

After you jumped on Blackvoid got convinced because you were convinced. At that point we had five votes and Spinko voted as well before LDF could defend herself. You murdered her in the middle of the night, and you were instrumental in that murder. Felony murder charges should be laid on you.

It is extremely obvious that you are spinning this tale because Medic told you to fight back, but we are in a critical position right now. If we pass over a confirmed mafia, we might lose the whole game. I really appreciate you taking Medic's words to heart and coming out with a decent fight, but we can't afford to pretend like we never knew and keep you in the game.

Like I said, I'm done. The town can decide from here, but I suggest they take a close look at what I've said before they lynch me. There's much better logic to everything that I said than there is to what you've said.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:10:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
2. He said at the end of the last DP: "See, all of these except one include us both dying. It was inevitable once I put my neck out like. I'll be lynched next DP and turn up town. I hope that then you guys consider what I've said. Crede, squirtle, and f-16 are the most likely mafia. They lead a combined effort to get LDF lynched and they were the only ones who didn't budge when I "claimed" mafia."
Ummmmm hello there blackhawk, I had already been out of the conversation for a while when you claimed mafia...quite a while... and didn't post anything cause I was working the rest of the entire day period. How did I not "budge" after you claimed mafia when I wasn't even there...Next time you might want to check the posts before trying to make a suspicion case cause you slipped up big time...mafia much?

You VTLed LDF and disappeared for the next two days. You now returned when you were VTLed. Didn't you or squirtle go after LDF for doing the same exact thing?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:19:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:06:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lickdafoot was accurate when she called us dum-dums. You were playing on my emotions and used them to murder her in the middle of the night.

You argued to kill her for calling you dum-dums. Now you're convicting me because I recognized we were going nowhere? Didn't you argue against me for being inconsistent? First you wanted me dead. Then you gave up because you realized your whole argument against me was BS. Then you go after LDF because that's what everyone else was doing and someone called you suspicious for not going after her. Then you go after her for calling you guys dum-dums and making you cry. Now you're after me because I was willing to die to save someone who I was 98% positive was a townie. You also are now arguing that you wanted to give LDF the chance to defend herself.

THEY. ARE. BOTH. MAFIA.

If Neither of them are mafia, lynch me right away.

I say we lynch her. Then we take Blackhawk out next DP. We then sort of have a balanced game as until now, the mafia has been whipping us. Logic, you and Spinko can lead the way. We don't need to take an UNFAIR advantage to get yet another good player who is CONFIRMED town in the game. You see the way I defended her before while go after Blackhawk's throat? That is how you are supposed to do it. Not out yourself as mafia to confirm a town.

There are numerous more of these "keep it fair" posts by you. You had no intention of allowing LDF to defend herself whatsoever. If you're going to lie, at least do it well.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:19:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:10:54 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
2. He said at the end of the last DP: "See, all of these except one include us both dying. It was inevitable once I put my neck out like. I'll be lynched next DP and turn up town. I hope that then you guys consider what I've said. Crede, squirtle, and f-16 are the most likely mafia. They lead a combined effort to get LDF lynched and they were the only ones who didn't budge when I "claimed" mafia."
Ummmmm hello there blackhawk, I had already been out of the conversation for a while when you claimed mafia...quite a while... and didn't post anything cause I was working the rest of the entire day period. How did I not "budge" after you claimed mafia when I wasn't even there...Next time you might want to check the posts before trying to make a suspicion case cause you slipped up big time...mafia much?

You VTLed LDF and disappeared for the next two days. You now returned when you were VTLed. Didn't you or squirtle go after LDF for doing the same exact thing?

No. I was gone for one day aka work. I went after LDF because i believed either her or TV were mafia due to experience...hence me wanting to lynch him too. I also went after her for insulting me when I was trying to do what she was teaching but she didn't like it cause I did it to her. In reality I guess she is just sensitive. Squirtle had his own reasons. Your the only one who has been caught flat out lying...and three times... Like you said...I'm done here, my vote is in and I'm not getting suckered out of this one. I think F-16 is mafia too which is making your fight with him all the more hilarious in my opinion. And I haven't been VTL'd..what are you talking about? I came in, read the million posts in the past day and found you slipping up all over the place. You tried to refute them but they look like a desperate attempt to stay alive. Yes I'm a total noob at this but c'mon man, it's obvious.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:21:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Alright, so I spent like an hour and a half reading the DP last night and to be honest, I thought it was hilarious.

It's fvcking blatantly obvious that F-16 is mafia. I'm fairly sure he committed every single scum-tell I have in my arsenal.

He began the day by buddying with LDF by pushing that she wasn't mafia, while listing this absolutely bullsh!t evidence against blackhawk1331. That would have been enough for me to be suspicious.

Then, out of the blue Squirtle or whatever the hell their name is comes in with this ridiculous gut lynch on LDF. Crede (I think is probably just newb town) joins the bandwagon. Then, F-16, instead of sticking to his guns, does this incredible flip and decides he actually thinks LDF is mafia and pushs absolutlely ridiculously hard for her lynch, even "betting his life that she is mafia".

Well, F-16, you dun goofed. You dun goofed really badly. We're probably at LYLO. If we don't hit mafia today, we lose. However, I am 100% certain that he is mafia.

I also firmly believe that blackhawk1331 is actually town and that he was so sure that F-16 was mafia he was willing to sacrifice his life and say he was mafia when he wasn't to prove that she was town and F-16 was scum. It was quite cute but totally newb, because you didn't actually know she wasn't mafia. You should have stuck to your guns more.

So, without further ado, VOTE F-16
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:27:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey TV, what lies! I should have listened to Raisor and lynched you. I am now quite sure you are coaching Blackhawk on how to fvck with our minds. He is great student. He practically ADMITTED to being mafia just like you did and fooled us all. You are showing some serious scum-tell right now! This attack on me proves that I am town.

I defended Lickdafoot because I felt I had a better case against Blackhawk. Once he addressed it, I eased a bit and went to Lickdafoot. What I did last night was in response to her abuse.

You firmly believe Blackhawk is town? What are you nuts? He freaking TOLD us that he was mafia. You mafia are running us ragged by basically admitting that you lot are mafia. Why the hell does logic have his vote on me?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:31:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:27:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey TV, what lies! I should have listened to Raisor and lynched you. I am now quite sure you are coaching Blackhawk on how to fvck with our minds. He is great student. He practically ADMITTED to being mafia just like you did and fooled us all. You are showing some serious scum-tell right now! This attack on me proves that I am town.

Buddying Raisor. Yawn.

I defended Lickdafoot because I felt I had a better case against Blackhawk. Once he addressed it, I eased a bit and went to Lickdafoot. What I did last night was in response to her abuse.

Bullsh!t. You had nothing on blackhawk and nothing on lickdafoot, you just wanted to join the bigger bandwagon. Yawn.

You firmly believe Blackhawk is town? What are you nuts? He freaking TOLD us that he was mafia. You mafia are running us ragged by basically admitting that you lot are mafia. Why the hell does logic have his vote on me?

Why the hell would a mafia expose themselves to confirm a townie. That makes absolutely no sense.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:38:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:31:46 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/22/2011 7:27:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey TV, what lies! I should have listened to Raisor and lynched you. I am now quite sure you are coaching Blackhawk on how to fvck with our minds. He is great student. He practically ADMITTED to being mafia just like you did and fooled us all. You are showing some serious scum-tell right now! This attack on me proves that I am town.

Buddying Raisor. Yawn.

"Yawn" is supposed to qualify as a response?

I defended Lickdafoot because I felt I had a better case against Blackhawk. Once he addressed it, I eased a bit and went to Lickdafoot. What I did last night was in response to her abuse.

Bullsh!t. You had nothing on blackhawk and nothing on lickdafoot, you just wanted to join the bigger bandwagon. Yawn.

I had plenty which I explained in the beginning of this DP. He suspected me and Void of working together for a total BS reason.

You firmly believe Blackhawk is town? What are you nuts? He freaking TOLD us that he was mafia. You mafia are running us ragged by basically admitting that you lot are mafia. Why the hell does logic have his vote on me?

Why the hell would a mafia expose themselves to confirm a townie. That makes absolutely no sense.

He told us that the reason is because he wanted her to teach us how to play mafia. I didn't like that at all. If that is not the case, then he is lying and should be lynched. Liars DO NOT help the town. Lying is a sign of being mafia.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:40:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:19:35 PM, Crede wrote:
At 10/22/2011 7:10:54 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
2. He said at the end of the last DP: "See, all of these except one include us both dying. It was inevitable once I put my neck out like. I'll be lynched next DP and turn up town. I hope that then you guys consider what I've said. Crede, squirtle, and f-16 are the most likely mafia. They lead a combined effort to get LDF lynched and they were the only ones who didn't budge when I "claimed" mafia."
Ummmmm hello there blackhawk, I had already been out of the conversation for a while when you claimed mafia...quite a while... and didn't post anything cause I was working the rest of the entire day period. How did I not "budge" after you claimed mafia when I wasn't even there...Next time you might want to check the posts before trying to make a suspicion case cause you slipped up big time...mafia much?

You VTLed LDF and disappeared for the next two days. You now returned when you were VTLed. Didn't you or squirtle go after LDF for doing the same exact thing?

No. I was gone for one day aka work. I went after LDF because i believed either her or TV were mafia due to experience...hence me wanting to lynch him too. I also went after her for insulting me when I was trying to do what she was teaching but she didn't like it cause I did it to her. In reality I guess she is just sensitive. Squirtle had his own reasons. Your the only one who has been caught flat out lying...and three times... Like you said...I'm done here, my vote is in and I'm not getting suckered out of this one. I think F-16 is mafia too which is making your fight with him all the more hilarious in my opinion. And I haven't been VTL'd..what are you talking about? I came in, read the million posts in the past day and found you slipping up all over the place. You tried to refute them but they look like a desperate attempt to stay alive. Yes I'm a total noob at this but c'mon man, it's obvious.

I missed your last posts because there were so many pages. I looked into it more, and I'm kind of curious as to what your job is. Assuming you were at work, you left at 2:36 PM and weren't back before 3:33 AM. That would mean that you work over 14 hours if my calculations are correct. You really didn't have any time in that 14 hours?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:42:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:21:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Alright, so I spent like an hour and a half reading the DP last night and to be honest, I thought it was hilarious.

It's fvcking blatantly obvious that F-16 is mafia. I'm fairly sure he committed every single scum-tell I have in my arsenal.

He began the day by buddying with LDF by pushing that she wasn't mafia, while listing this absolutely bullsh!t evidence against blackhawk1331. That would have been enough for me to be suspicious.

Then, out of the blue Squirtle or whatever the hell their name is comes in with this ridiculous gut lynch on LDF. Crede (I think is probably just newb town) joins the bandwagon. Then, F-16, instead of sticking to his guns, does this incredible flip and decides he actually thinks LDF is mafia and pushs absolutlely ridiculously hard for her lynch, even "betting his life that she is mafia".

Well, F-16, you dun goofed. You dun goofed really badly. We're probably at LYLO. If we don't hit mafia today, we lose. However, I am 100% certain that he is mafia.

I also firmly believe that blackhawk1331 is actually town and that he was so sure that F-16 was mafia he was willing to sacrifice his life and say he was mafia when he wasn't to prove that she was town and F-16 was scum. It was quite cute but totally newb, because you didn't actually know she wasn't mafia. You should have stuck to your guns more.

I'll remember that. I did that because there was so little against her but everyone was going for her.

So, without further ado, VOTE F-16

TV, you seem to be one of the few smart townies here.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:45:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:42:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/22/2011 7:21:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Alright, so I spent like an hour and a half reading the DP last night and to be honest, I thought it was hilarious.

It's fvcking blatantly obvious that F-16 is mafia. I'm fairly sure he committed every single scum-tell I have in my arsenal.

He began the day by buddying with LDF by pushing that she wasn't mafia, while listing this absolutely bullsh!t evidence against blackhawk1331. That would have been enough for me to be suspicious.

Then, out of the blue Squirtle or whatever the hell their name is comes in with this ridiculous gut lynch on LDF. Crede (I think is probably just newb town) joins the bandwagon. Then, F-16, instead of sticking to his guns, does this incredible flip and decides he actually thinks LDF is mafia and pushs absolutlely ridiculously hard for her lynch, even "betting his life that she is mafia".

Well, F-16, you dun goofed. You dun goofed really badly. We're probably at LYLO. If we don't hit mafia today, we lose. However, I am 100% certain that he is mafia.

I also firmly believe that blackhawk1331 is actually town and that he was so sure that F-16 was mafia he was willing to sacrifice his life and say he was mafia when he wasn't to prove that she was town and F-16 was scum. It was quite cute but totally newb, because you didn't actually know she wasn't mafia. You should have stuck to your guns more.

I'll remember that. I did that because there was so little against her but everyone was going for her.

So, without further ado, VOTE F-16

TV, you seem to be one of the few smart townies here.

Oh PLEASE! Confine the "teaching" to your private PM. You are making me LMAO.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:48:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:38:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/22/2011 7:31:46 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/22/2011 7:27:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey TV, what lies! I should have listened to Raisor and lynched you. I am now quite sure you are coaching Blackhawk on how to fvck with our minds. He is great student. He practically ADMITTED to being mafia just like you did and fooled us all. You are showing some serious scum-tell right now! This attack on me proves that I am town.

Buddying Raisor. Yawn.

"Yawn" is supposed to qualify as a response?

Well allow me to retort in full... This paragraph is complete rubbish. You start by buddying Raisor, who you know is against me.
Let me tell you, if we were both mafia and I were coaching blackhawk1331, he wouldn't have admitted he was mafia to save a townie. Do you think I'm completely retarded? Then you say that because I am attacking you, it proves that you're town. ROFL. Yer. Totally.

I defended Lickdafoot because I felt I had a better case against Blackhawk. Once he addressed it, I eased a bit and went to Lickdafoot. What I did last night was in response to her abuse.

Again, more rubbish. You defended LDF because you had a case against blackhawk? Blaaaaaaaaaaah! This is mafia; if you were town you wouldn't trust anyone for no reason. Your logic is absolutely fail.

Bullsh!t. You had nothing on blackhawk and nothing on lickdafoot, you just wanted to join the bigger bandwagon. Yawn.

I had plenty which I explained in the beginning of this DP. He suspected me and Void of working together for a total BS reason.

You may have listed a whole bunch of stuff, but that mean any of it is valid. Everything you're saying is just an appeal to emotion, just as LDF said. She was also willing to die to incriminate you. She firmly believe blackhawk1331 as well.

You firmly believe Blackhawk is town? What are you nuts? He freaking TOLD us that he was mafia. You mafia are running us ragged by basically admitting that you lot are mafia. Why the hell does logic have his vote on me?

Why the hell would a mafia expose themselves to confirm a townie. That makes absolutely no sense.

He told us that the reason is because he wanted her to teach us how to play mafia. I didn't like that at all. If that is not the case, then he is lying and should be lynched. Liars DO NOT help the town. Lying is a sign of being mafia.

And that reason is absolutely retarded. If you want, I'll find the page where we transitioned from blackhawk1331 fighting against you and defending LDF, to claiming to be mafia and trying to have himself lynched. It reads to me like a townie trying something very stupid to try and defend the girl in the game...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:50:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/22/2011 7:27:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey TV, what lies! I should have listened to Raisor and lynched you. I am now quite sure you are coaching Blackhawk on how to fvck with our minds. He is great student. He practically ADMITTED to being mafia just like you did and fooled us all. You are showing some serious scum-tell right now! This attack on me proves that I am town.

Your constant attack on me proves I'm town. I am 100% sure that you are mafia. Therefore, your attack on me proves my innocence. Just because you believe one person to be mafia, that doesn't decide what everyone else is unless you kill the person and are right.

I defended Lickdafoot because I felt I had a better case against Blackhawk. Once he addressed it, I eased a bit and went to Lickdafoot. What I did last night was in response to her abuse.

So you lynched her for hurting your feelings? And I'm the suspicious one?

"Hey Blackhawk, I was onto you since DP1. I had a bunch of reasons why you were mafia."

One minute you say you were onto me the whole time. The next you say you believed me. Make up your mind.

You firmly believe Blackhawk is town? What are you nuts? He freaking TOLD us that he was mafia. You mafia are running us ragged by basically admitting that you lot are mafia. Why the hell does logic have his vote on me?

ABUSE!!! ABUSE!!! ABUSE!!! We should lynch him now. This was a good enough reason to kill LDF.

Has anyone else noticed how frantic f-16 is to get me lynched now that the mafia is close to winning? He knows that he has the best chance of killing me and winning.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2011 7:51:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Right now f-16 and I both have three votes each, and tv has one vote.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena