Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Drugged out Mafia, Day 6

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:24:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Despite Ramond being a mafia goon, a grave was still made for him, and a funeral was held. Only one was in attendence, because only one was aware of the funeral going on. Ramond was his brother. As he wept, several others gathered around him to comfort him. They welcomed him into their arms, and their family.

Suzan's body (Andromeda) was found later in the morning in a nearby creek. Apparently, those friends weren't too good of friends at all. The local doctor pulled her out and noticed a single bullet to the back of the head, point blank. It seemed like a professional hit, not the work of some lunitic or anything. A book of mysticism and the occult was found in her coat. It seem's Suzan had found herself in a cult.

Now pushing up Cannabis leaves

Andromeda_Z - Suzan, Cult (recruited). Just a vanilla. While under Shrooms or Heroin, she would become a lie detector. While under crack, she became a tracker. When under the special drug, she could nullify all mafia night actions.

TV (1) - Traffic Cop
Randolph - Detective
Marauder (1) - even night vig
Social Pinko - blogger
Danielle - Mafia coverer
Mestari - Mafia goon

Still alive

Feverish
Lickdafoot
Innomen
Medic
Headphonegut
Quarterexchange
Logic
Mattrodstrom
Blackhawk
TV (2)
Curious
LN074246 - Now Marauder (2)
Greyparrot
Bluesteel

It takes 8 votes for a lynch. Whoever has the most votes will be lynched (unless people actively vote "no lynch"). This day will end on Thursday at 8 am PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:34:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was RB'ed again - did anyone watch me??

I guess andromeda's death vindicates that there is cult...

Anyways, I think feverish is the mafia godfather.

1) mestari fake claimed his character. This must mean that the mafia characters have something in common. My guess is that they all begin with R. What else could they have in common besides the first letter?

2) feverish said he welcomed investigation. Begging for investigation = godfather.

VTL feverish

Feverish- Ronald
Lickdafoot - Alan, psychic
Innomen – Liz, townie dealer
Medic- Brandy
Headphonegut - George, politician
Quarterexchange (now spinko) - even NP cop
Logic_on_rails - Cindy (called andro?), vanilla, got vig powers at one point
Mattrodstrom - confirmed town by bluesteel
Blackhawk - miller with guns
Darkkermit (replaced by tv) - Jose, dealer (character confirmed as real)
Curious – confirmed town by info sent to bluesteel
LN074246 - Stacie, vanilla
Greyparrot - Sammy Mudd, dealer
Bluesteel - Duke, 3rd party FBI agent (win condition, cult leader dead)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:37:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Feverish- Ronald
Lickdafoot - Alan, psychic
Innomen – Liz, townie dealer
Medic- Brandy
Headphonegut - George, politician
Quarterexchange (now spinko) - even NP cop
Logic_on_rails - Cindy (called andro?), vanilla, got vig powers at one point
Mattrodstrom - confirmed town by bluesteel
Blackhawk - Karl, miller with guns
Darkkermit (replaced by tv) - Jose, dealer (character confirmed as real)
Curious – confirmed town by info sent to bluesteel
LN074246 - Stacie, vanilla
Greyparrot - Sammy Mudd, dealer
Bluesteel - Duke, 3rd party FBI agent (win condition, cult leader dead)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol, DP5 OP

At 10/20/2011 12:23:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
"Hi, you've reached Suzan, with a "z," I'm not home right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...BEEEEEEP."

"Hey Suzan, it's Cindy. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out tonight. I know that this whole mafia thing has got many people freaked out, but you still gotta go out and enjoy life while you can. Plus, it's safer when you're with others, rather than alone. Well, I guess you're probably out with other friends right now anyway. Hope to see you soon...*click*"

Logic_on_rails is the cult leader. This phone call clearly symbolizes him recruiting andromeda.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:39:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
fyi, i need more crack
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:41:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
maybe we should just lynch logic now. Mafia is still a risk, but if cult can recruit each NP, cult is more of a risk.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:50:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Should we make feverish claim or lynch logic?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:53:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
hm, danielle's name was danny. feverish still needs to claim though; he's the only one to say nothing except "investigate me." That still screams godfather.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:54:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:38:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, DP5 OP

At 10/20/2011 12:23:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
*Riiiiiiing*
*Riiiiiiing*
...
"Hi, you've reached Suzan, with a "z," I'm not home right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...BEEEEEEP."

"Hey Suzan, it's Cindy. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out tonight. I know that this whole mafia thing has got many people freaked out, but you still gotta go out and enjoy life while you can. Plus, it's safer when you're with others, rather than alone. Well, I guess you're probably out with other friends right now anyway. Hope to see you soon...*click*"

Logic_on_rails is the cult leader. This phone call clearly symbolizes him recruiting andromeda.

That's too obvious, and easy to pick up so I doubt mod did that. It's more likely to be a diversion to confuse us.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:56:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:54:39 PM, medic0506 wrote:

That's too obvious, and easy to pick up so I doubt mod did that. It's more likely to be a diversion to confuse us.

So you're cult too?

when tv appeared in the OP with two other people it was because it was the two people he dealt to. You appear in the OP when you visit someone.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:57:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:53:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
hm, danielle's name was danny. feverish still needs to claim though; he's the only one to say nothing except "investigate me." That still screams godfather.

Is there anything else on him?? I mean, everyone who's town invites investigation. If that's all that we have it's a pretty flimsy case.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:57:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ore_Ele warned people to fake claim their characters if they were scum. It's not his fault if they didn't listen.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:59:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:57:25 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/24/2011 3:53:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
hm, danielle's name was danny. feverish still needs to claim though; he's the only one to say nothing except "investigate me." That still screams godfather.

Is there anything else on him?? I mean, everyone who's town invites investigation. If that's all that we have it's a pretty flimsy case.

I don't. When I'm town, I try to get the investigators to investigate other people. What use is it to the town if they waste a NP confirming me...

I don't really care about your opinion though since I think you're scum too.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 3:59:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously medic, stop roleblocking me. Enough is enough.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:00:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
feverish - godfather
medic - RBer
logic - cult recruiter

boom, gave over
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:06:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 4:00:45 PM, bluesteel wrote:
feverish - godfather
medic - RBer
logic - cult recruiter


boom, gave over

Then what are we waiting for? Actually there are some who haven't been very active and are lurking.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:09:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:59:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Seriously medic, stop roleblocking me. Enough is enough.

lol...anything to back up your allegations?? If I were town rb'er I guarantee I'd be more restrained in it's use after NT mafia.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:11:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay guys. I didn't check out medic last night because i thought i made it too obvious. I checked out Logic since i knew he was another that got drugs. He had a recruiting power last night. I think medic might be trying to defend him though as a member of the cult. Vtl Logic On Rails
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:13:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i'll be willing to unvote and put up feverish, if everyone thinks that's a better idea. i know lynching logic will give bluesteel his win condition; but he has helped town a lot. i think he deserves it.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:25:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 4:13:38 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i'll be willing to unvote and put up feverish, if everyone thinks that's a better idea. i know lynching logic will give bluesteel his win condition; but he has helped town a lot. i think he deserves it.

These drugs are rotting your minds kids. I ask perfectly logical questions and suddenly I turn out to be mafia rb'er, and cult, in the last 10 minutes. If I were the least bit suspicious you would have investigated me and you know that.

Also, you claim to be town but are willing to give up a first place just because he helped us?? So what, he was allowed to live, that's repayment enough for helping.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:32:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 3:59:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Seriously medic, stop roleblocking me. Enough is enough.

Medic is getting a dose of the badstuff.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:34:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/24/2011 4:25:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/24/2011 4:13:38 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
i'll be willing to unvote and put up feverish, if everyone thinks that's a better idea. i know lynching logic will give bluesteel his win condition; but he has helped town a lot. i think he deserves it.

These drugs are rotting your minds kids. I ask perfectly logical questions and suddenly I turn out to be mafia rb'er, and cult, in the last 10 minutes. If I were the least bit suspicious you would have investigated me and you know that.

Also, you claim to be town but are willing to give up a first place just because he helped us?? So what, he was allowed to live, that's repayment enough for helping.

IDk, i'm more concerned with getting the right people than if a third arty wins over town. If town disagrees, like i said, i will switch my vote to feverish. are you okay with that lynch, medic?

I'm not sure of your affiliation. I've been suspecting you ever since danielle died. I didn't end up checking you out because i made it so obvious to you, i figured it would be an idiotic move. i was hoping maybe i at least stifled you from using a role on a townie.

Sounds like you are picking on little things because you are desperate to make someone look like they are in fault.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 4:40:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Current Vote Count

Bluesteel - 1/8 [Bluesteel] (I forgot to include this in the OP, sorry)
Logic_on_rails - 2/8 [Lick, Grey]
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"