Total Posts:182|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Assassin's Creed Mafia - Day 4

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
After a strangely quiet Night, the people of Roma exit their houses, in fear of the carnage that should be there. However, the city is bereft of bloodshed.

Of course, this morning does NOT come without mystery: tvellalot is nowhere to be found! The people search high and low for him, but to no avail.

Suddenly, strange sounds begin to...well, sound. They are similar to beeping and whirring. Then, finally, a figure appears above the city. It is a human figure, but the face and most of the body is unrecognizable, but it is a human figure, nonetheless. The people have seen nothing like this before (although we would call it a glitch in programming, or hologram).

The distorted beeping quickly turns into voices. First, a computerized female voice: S-s-s-subject Sixteen medical file. Heart ra--

This voice is quickly cut off, as though another "file," is interrupting. The people are at this point very confused—this language sounds like what the English speak, but slightly different.

The second voice, a male's, begins to resonate. He is nervous, but angry: Dear town, I warned you not to kill me. Regardless, I have received informa--.

It cuts out.

--as anti-town. Fvck you all. Love, TV.

The figure disappears, and the sound ends. The people are confused, yet they know one thing for certain—Subject 16 [tvellalot] is no longer with them.

Requiescat in pace?


DEAD ROLE PMs

Marauder - You are Leonardo da Vinci, an ally of the Assassini and part of Roma. You are a true Renaissance man, and your study of human anatomy gives you the ability to prevent someone from dying. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE other player to protect throughout the Night. However, your lover, Salai, is linked to you on a deep level: should he die, you will kill yourself out of grief. You win with Roma.

MIG - You are Salai [The Devil], assistant and lover to Leonardo da Vinci, and part of Roma. You have no special powers, but, if your lover dies, you will kill yourself out of despair. You win with Roma.

Logic_on_rails - You are Lucrezia Borgia, a high ranking member of the Templar Order. Being the daughter of the Grand Master, you are allowed to sit in during their meetings. Every Night you and the other Templars must reach a consensus as to the ONE and ONLY ONE person you wish to have killed. Unfortunately, because you are the illegitimate daughter of the Grand Master, you are not endowed with any special powers, besides being able to take part in the consensus. You win with the Templars.

bluesteel - You are Claudia Auditore da Firenze, part of the Assassins, and part of Roma. You run Rome's largest brothel, la Rosa in Fiore [Blooming Rose]. As the madame, you can have your courtesans help you. Every Night, your courtesans will spy on the Templars. Thus, every Night you will learn a fact about them (how many there are, etc.). You win with Roma.

Mestari - You are Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Grand Master of the Assassins, and by proxy, part of Roma. You, as a master, are highly adept at killing any target. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE other player to kill. You win with Roma. NOTE: You're killing style is indistinguishable from the Templars'.

tvellalot - You are Subject 16, the only character not in the 1500s and an Assassin, but not part of Roma . Forced to relive the memories of your ancestors repeatedly by Abstergo Industries, the modern-day Templars, your mind has been completely cracked and warped. As a result, you're mind is trapped in the time period, and if you are killed, you will vanish from the world. However, because you are not from the period, you're only goal is to survive. You also have the ability to leave one final message before you die for everyone else to see. You win if you survive to the end.

LIVING PLAYERS
Medic
Lickdafoot
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Andromeda
Marauder 2
Rockylightning
Quarterexhange
Blackhawk1331

It takes 5 votes for a lynch. Day 4 is slated to end at 8:30 pm, Thursday, CST.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:19:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
hmm. okay, its been a bit so i can't remember everything thats happened. I remember that marauder was one of the ones left not to claim anything, so lets Vtl Marauder
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:24:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
well, thank you mafia for killing a third party and not any town.

now, anyone that investigated me speak up your results.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:26:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:19:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
hmm. okay, its been a bit so i can't remember everything thats happened. I remember that marauder was one of the ones left not to claim anything, so lets Vtl Marauder

I will, but I asked blackhawk to investigate me, and I need his results before I claim.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:28:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:26:12 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:19:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
hmm. okay, its been a bit so i can't remember everything thats happened. I remember that marauder was one of the ones left not to claim anything, so lets Vtl Marauder

I will, but I asked blackhawk to investigate me, and I need his results before I claim.

not that i expect you to claim with only one vote on you anyway, but why would you need blackhawks results first? thats a bit fishy. Are you trying to confirm him or what?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:29:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM, Marauder wrote:
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.

that makes sense. unvote vtl andro
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:31:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:28:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:26:12 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:19:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
hmm. okay, its been a bit so i can't remember everything thats happened. I remember that marauder was one of the ones left not to claim anything, so lets Vtl Marauder

I will, but I asked blackhawk to investigate me, and I need his results before I claim.

not that i expect you to claim with only one vote on you anyway, but why would you need blackhawks results first? thats a bit fishy. Are you trying to confirm him or what?

yes, I am trying to confirm him.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:36:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I will be back online in a few hours, need to go to scouts. hopefully blackhawk will have posted by then.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 4:55:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I investigated marauder as requested. I was told that he IS Templar. I want an explanation before we begin to vote him because he would never have volunteered himself if he was truly a Templar. Maybe he's a miller?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 5:24:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:55:26 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I investigated marauder as requested. I was told that he IS Templar. I want an explanation before we begin to vote him because he would never have volunteered himself if he was truly a Templar. Maybe he's a miller?

Okay, so Marauder flat-out turned up guilty. That's interesting. Possibilities are he could be a miller. He could also have been framed by the mafia. If Marauder volunteered himself to be checked, then he is a prime target to be framed. The third possibility is maybe he is mafia and volunteered himself because he thought he would show up innocent for some reason. I really want to hear from Marauder on this.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 5:27:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:55:26 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I investigated marauder as requested. I was told that he IS Templar. I want an explanation before we begin to vote him because he would never have volunteered himself if he was truly a Templar. Maybe he's a miller?

That's really odd. He COULD be miller, or it could be a setup. Marauder is smart, it doesn't seem past him. Unvote Vtl Marauder I'd like to hear what he has to say before moving on to pressure someone else (trying to cloud up the dp with too much?)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 6:20:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM, Marauder wrote:
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.

This sounds like you've already got a cover story ready for when you turn up guilty. You plan on claiming this phase, pressure or no pressure. This is after BH had planned to investigate you, last night. You plan to claim right after he gives his result, as if you know what's coming. Can you see how this post makes you look very suspicious??

When you account for the guilty verdict, don't forget to account for the fact that I said I was going to spy on you if Mestari turned out to be town, so that we could confirm BH.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 6:22:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 6:20:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM, Marauder wrote:
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.

This sounds like you've already got a cover story ready for when you turn up guilty. You plan on claiming this phase, pressure or no pressure. This is after BH had planned to investigate you, last night. You plan to claim right after he gives his result, as if you know what's coming. Can you see how this post makes you look very suspicious??

When you account for the guilty verdict, don't forget to account for the fact that I said I was going to spy on you if Mestari turned out to be town, so that we could confirm BH.

Okay, now I am pretty sure that Marauder's guilty. But it still doesn't explain whether the mafia could possibly have framed him. That is always likely. Anyway, I'm down to VTL if Marauder gives an inadequate response.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 6:48:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 6:22:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/25/2011 6:20:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM, Marauder wrote:
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.

This sounds like you've already got a cover story ready for when you turn up guilty. You plan on claiming this phase, pressure or no pressure. This is after BH had planned to investigate you, last night. You plan to claim right after he gives his result, as if you know what's coming. Can you see how this post makes you look very suspicious??

When you account for the guilty verdict, don't forget to account for the fact that I said I was going to spy on you if Mestari turned out to be town, so that we could confirm BH.

Okay, now I am pretty sure that Marauder's guilty. But it still doesn't explain whether the mafia could possibly have framed him. That is always likely. Anyway, I'm down to VTL if Marauder gives an inadequate response.

That's a simple 3 word sentence. I was framed, or I'm the miller. It doesn't require an ellaborate story. It doesn't require holding up the dp till he gets done with scouts, and it doesn't require waiting for BH's result. He obviously knows what the result was going to be. I'm willing to hear him out but his story better jive with what I found out.

BTW, just to throw this out there, a framer being in the game makes no sense unless there is indeed a cop role. It would waste a mafia role and hurt their chance of winning because it would be useless. Has anyone other than BH claimed a cop role??
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:18:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
okay, blackhawk posted that I am guilty, wich is good for him because he cant possibly be mafia now.

Mafia, knowing I'm town, would fake guess I'm innocent

but they would be lying if they gave that result, blackhawk said I'm guilty meaning he was not lying, he legitly is the cop and he's not flavored.

I am the miller here is my full claim

I am Duccio de Luca, though I do win with Roma, you people think I'm suspicious because I cheated on an assassin.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:26:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If we mislynch, we lose. If we don't lynch, we can make a lynch tomorrow. I think it may be time for everyone to claim. We could lose this DP. I say everyone claims, and we go from there. If someone is pretty fishy, then we can lynch them. Or I can investigate someone. If we don't get someone, then we should wait for tomorrow. Everyone will reveal what they got from whatever their role is. If nothing shows up, then we lynch marauder. We can still get a night of actions, though.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:28:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:18:22 PM, Marauder wrote:
okay, blackhawk posted that I am guilty, wich is good for him because he cant possibly be mafia now.

Mafia, knowing I'm town, would fake guess I'm innocent

but they would be lying if they gave that result, blackhawk said I'm guilty meaning he was not lying, he legitly is the cop and he's not flavored.

I am the miller here is my full claim

I am Duccio de Luca, though I do win with Roma, you people think I'm suspicious because I cheated on an assassin.

Why didn't you claim miller on DP 1? What if I had investigated you but not upon request.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:31:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 6:20:24 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/25/2011 4:28:26 PM, Marauder wrote:
incidentally your going to get my claim this dayphase no matter what this dayphase cause I am going to give, pressure or no pressure.

only other person with no claim is Andro so you might as well start pressure on Andro.

or you could keep it on me until blackhawk gives his investigation and then I give my claim. whatever.

This sounds like you've already got a cover story ready for when you turn up guilty. You plan on claiming this phase, pressure or no pressure. This is after BH had planned to investigate you, last night. You plan to claim right after he gives his result, as if you know what's coming. Can you see how this post makes you look very suspicious??

I needed blackhawk to investigate me guilty without knowing I'm the miller ahead of time. Mafia know who's town but not who's miller. so when they fake claim cop they can easily know who should turn up guilty or innocent to a real cop cause they already know who's on what side as long as there is not cult. (14 people safe to guess there is not)
Mafia fake claiming cop might have said he investigated me innocent. only a real cop would probably say he investigated me guilty.

When you account for the guilty verdict, don't forget to account for the fact that I said I was going to spy on you if Mestari turned out to be town, so that we could confirm BH.

did you? did anyone by any chance besides blackhawk target me? mafia might (not knowing I'm miller) have wasted there time framing me.

I really didn't care if you watched, blackhawk just needed to here you say you would so a framer couldn't mess up the investigation, but I knew all things going well I turn up guilty anyway so I wasn't worried about framers, just a redundant level of turning up guilty.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:36:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:28:02 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/25/2011 8:18:22 PM, Marauder wrote:
okay, blackhawk posted that I am guilty, wich is good for him because he cant possibly be mafia now.

Mafia, knowing I'm town, would fake guess I'm innocent

but they would be lying if they gave that result, blackhawk said I'm guilty meaning he was not lying, he legitly is the cop and he's not flavored.

I am the miller here is my full claim

I am Duccio de Luca, though I do win with Roma, you people think I'm suspicious because I cheated on an assassin.

Why didn't you claim miller on DP 1? What if I had investigated you but not upon request.

Day phase one I was Leonardo Da Vinci, the doctor, and lover. That day phase I protected Man-is-Good because I knew his role was my lover and his death ment my death. but mafia killed me instead still killing both of us.

I did not replace nerdykiller until last dayphase. I can only guess nerdykiller did not claim miller dayphase 1 because he wanted to avoid attention enough to never get investigated.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:51:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:26:57 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
If we mislynch, we lose. If we don't lynch, we can make a lynch tomorrow. I think it may be time for everyone to claim. We could lose this DP. I say everyone claims, and we go from there. If someone is pretty fishy, then we can lynch them. Or I can investigate someone. If we don't get someone, then we should wait for tomorrow. Everyone will reveal what they got from whatever their role is. If nothing shows up, then we lynch marauder. We can still get a night of actions, though.

Right now the count is 6-2 town vs mafia assuming there were just 3 to start with. if this were an odd 4 person mafia (a little overpowered) then thats 5-3 right now.

going with the 6-2 count, if we miss lynch, next dayphase we end up with 4-2 so we do not lose right away. but yeah, I would not mind stalling a day to lynch under 5-2 if the gained info gets a mafia. miss lynch then (and you will if you lynch me) it goes to 3-2.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 8:58:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
right now by my notes we have this left alive

Confirmed towns (to me anyway):
Medic-La Volpe, spymaster
Blackhawk- Niccollo Machivell, cop
Marauder- Duccio de Luca, Miller

Others full claims:
Lickdafoot- Luigi Torcelli- bodygaurd
Rocky- Margherita de cami- vanilla

Role claim (no character given):
Quarterexchange- ??????- double vote on even days

Character claims (no role given):
F-16- Marcus Brutus-???????

No claim of any sort yet:
Andro-?????-??????
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:11:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:58:20 PM, Marauder wrote:

Others full claims:
Lickdafoot- Luigi Torcelli- bodygaurd
Rocky- Margherita de cami- vanilla

Role claim (no character given):
Quarterexchange- ??????- double vote on even days

Character claims (no role given):
F-16- Marcus Brutus-???????

No claim of any sort yet:
Andro-?????-??????

I believe both the full claims, unless F-16 claims vanilla (that would make me re-evaluate Rocky) its safe enough to guess that there is one vanilla in on the town side, but not two.

Theres nothing on andro to go on right now at all I say we pressure him right now for a claim Vote to lynch Andro

at the moment I find Quarters claim a little suspicious, he gave his role but not his character, that sounds like mafia who knew how to fake prove there role but did not come up with a good character to match or to afraid to get counter claimed by the real character you thought would fit the role. If he is mafia though that would be bad cause he votes twice this phase changing the vote count to 6-3 and it will take 5 to get a majority so they only need two towns to vote with them. given that I guess Quarter is probably not mafia if the game is balanced.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:33:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lickdafoot, our victory is going to hing on your actions. your the only thing like a doctor we have, dont announce or give hint as to who your targeting so the mafia cant stratagise around it, but I highly recommend you limit the choices to who your going to protect to Medic, Blackhawk, Quarter. Me and Rocky are for all purposes vanilla and useless to the town now and if you succeed in blocking mafia night kill should they target us you just end up taking the bullet for us right? thats not a good trade make sure you go instead of a power role that helps us, Quarter keeps us ahead of the mafia vote count wise on even phases, so if we end up still having not won by Day phase 6, not lynching this phase then myslyning the next the vote count will be 3-2, 4-2 with quarters double vote. Blackhawk can actually investigate helping us find the templars, and medic can gather info as a watcher.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:38:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Blackhawk, are there any living people you have investigated all these dayphases besides me? Like i said I recently replaced nerdy killer so I could use and update on what info you have gotten so far.

same thing goes for Medic, what have you watched so far?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:45:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:36:57 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/25/2011 8:28:02 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/25/2011 8:18:22 PM, Marauder wrote:
okay, blackhawk posted that I am guilty, wich is good for him because he cant possibly be mafia now.

Mafia, knowing I'm town, would fake guess I'm innocent

but they would be lying if they gave that result, blackhawk said I'm guilty meaning he was not lying, he legitly is the cop and he's not flavored.

I am the miller here is my full claim

I am Duccio de Luca, though I do win with Roma, you people think I'm suspicious because I cheated on an assassin.

Why didn't you claim miller on DP 1? What if I had investigated you but not upon request.

Day phase one I was Leonardo Da Vinci, the doctor, and lover. That day phase I protected Man-is-Good because I knew his role was my lover and his death ment my death. but mafia killed me instead still killing both of us.

I did not replace nerdykiller until last dayphase. I can only guess nerdykiller did not claim miller dayphase 1 because he wanted to avoid attention enough to never get investigated.

Sorry, forgot about that.

a
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:46:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Though I think we should stick to pressuring andro right now I think F-16 should definitly claim too. he claimed Marcus Brutus. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com...

Now, though I have not played through the game this wiki article makes it sound like his character is just background story for some cool armor there is to hunt for in story. from reading his bio the only roles that make since with that character are body guarding type roles (and we already have one in lickdafoot, and this is not even counting the doctor role I had before I died the first time.) and politician makes sense with Marcus Brutus but I don't think there has been any poli-votes has there? and poli's can be mafia real often anyway so that does not make his claim true.

bottom line I would like him to claim
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2011 9:46:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/25/2011 8:51:01 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/25/2011 8:26:57 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
If we mislynch, we lose. If we don't lynch, we can make a lynch tomorrow. I think it may be time for everyone to claim. We could lose this DP. I say everyone claims, and we go from there. If someone is pretty fishy, then we can lynch them. Or I can investigate someone. If we don't get someone, then we should wait for tomorrow. Everyone will reveal what they got from whatever their role is. If nothing shows up, then we lynch marauder. We can still get a night of actions, though.

Right now the count is 6-2 town vs mafia assuming there were just 3 to start with. if this were an odd 4 person mafia (a little overpowered) then thats 5-3 right now.

going with the 6-2 count, if we miss lynch, next dayphase we end up with 4-2 so we do not lose right away. but yeah, I would not mind stalling a day to lynch under 5-2 if the gained info gets a mafia. miss lynch then (and you will if you lynch me) it goes to 3-2.

It's four mafia. Blue said so before died.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena