Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Pixar vs. Dreamworks Mafia Signups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 3:54:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Signups

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 4:00:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13.
14.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 4:14:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 5:15:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:39:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:41:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Medic
8.
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:44:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2.
3. lickdafoot
4.marcuscato
5.
6.
7. Medic
8.
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 11:56:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2.
3. lickdafoot
4.marcuscato
5.
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8.
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 12:25:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/26/2011 11:56:48 PM, Marauder wrote:
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4.marcuscato
5.
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8.
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331

When would this start up? I might be somewhat inactive for the next 3 days.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 12:55:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 12:25:54 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 10/26/2011 11:56:48 PM, Marauder wrote:
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4.marcuscato
5.
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8.
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331

When would this start up? I might be somewhat inactive for the next 3 days.

It should start after DetectableNinja's game finishes, but might start before it. *shrugs*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 2:50:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 12:55:41 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/27/2011 12:25:54 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 10/26/2011 11:56:48 PM, Marauder wrote:
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4.marcuscato
5.
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8.NERDYKILLER
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14.blackhawk1331

When would this start up? I might be somewhat inactive for the next 3 days.

It should start after DetectableNinja's game finishes, but might start before it. *shrugs*
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 8:44:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4. marcuscato
5. Danielle
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8. NERDYKILLER
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11.
12.
13. Korashk
14. blackhawk1331
President of DDO
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:52:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 8:44:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4. marcuscato
5. Danielle
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8. NERDYKILLER
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11. El Grey
12.
13. Korashk
14. blackhawk1331
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 4:22:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4. marcuscato
5. Danielle
6. Marauder
7. Medic
8. NERDYKILLER
9. DetectableNinja
10. Socialpinko
11. El Grey
12. innomen
13. Korashk
14. blackhawk1331
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 9:45:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
When will the game start?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:20:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll get this up tomorrow.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 10:42:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 10:36:38 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 10/29/2011 10:13:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Replacements

1. Andro
2. F16
3.
4.

I'm going to be busy but what the hell. Mafia is like caffeine. I need my daily fix.