Total Posts:191|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.2- Day Phase 3

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:05:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A new day dawns in the city. As they begin their routines, the people learn that it's been a bloody night. Alfonse "Thumbs" Cuchinelli(Logic_On_Rails) was found murdered in his apartment. Evidence gathered from the scene indicates that Alfonse had already commited one murder, but was planning more. His death spared the town from the horrors of a Serial Killer. In a separate incident, Salvatore "Bones" Bonavicci(PartemRuhem) was found hanging from a rafter in his garage. The bullet holes in his kneecaps indicate that it wasn't a suicide.

Dead Pool:

F-16 Fighting Falcon- You are Giuseppe "The Schnoz" Marconi, the town doctor. Every night you may pick a player and that player will be immune to kills. You win with the town.

Logic-on-rails- You are Alfonse "Thumbs" Cuchinelli, a third party daytime serial killer. You will only be allowed to kill every other day (1st DP, 3rd, 5th, etc.), but may pass if you choose. You will cut off the thumbs of your victims and leave them between the teeth. Your kill will be announced no sooner than 15 minutes after I receive the order in your pm, so that you can be off-line when it's announced, if you choose. You win first place if you complete three kills, or are alive when the game ends.

Partem Ruhem- You are Salvatore "Bones" Bonavicci, the town's Crystal Ball. Each night you will pick a number, 1 through 5, and be given the information contained in that number.

Tvellalot- Antonio "Kneecaps" Manzaretti- You are the mafia Godfather. You have no powers, but will show innocent on investigation. This does not protect you from lie detected statements. You have the final say in who will be killed, and which player will do the kill. You win with the mafia.

Active Players:

Crede
Blackvoid
Spritle
Raisor
Blackhawk
Man-is-good
Lickdafoot
Mestari
Social Pinko
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

To clarify, as long as we're not waiting for your night actions to be turned in, it's perfectly fine if you guys want to talk in the thread after the lynch is done.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:19:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I investigated partam. Mestari, I want you to claim that you win with town so I can investigate you this NP unless someone else appears to be guilty. Medic has a bad habit of putting you on the mafia.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:22:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Logic being a serial killer was kind of a shock. Oh well, what did blackvoid and blackhawk find? We should start with their resultsconform from there. On a side note Logic was probably killed by mafia since he was the best player and Partam was vig killed in all likelihood since mafia wouldn't kill him(he was one of the towns top suspects). Also the fact that f-16 wasnt killed by the vig means that either the vig is an even night vig or was roleblocked the first night. Oh well let's just wait.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:23:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:23:08 PM, Spritle wrote:
Do we know if Logic killed F-16?

Yes. He was a day killer.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:29:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:23:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:08 PM, Spritle wrote:
Do we know if Logic killed F-16?

Yes. He was a day killer.

Screw that, f-16 had his thumbs in his mouth. Logic did that. Also, I think partam was mafia killed for two reasons. 1) it wouldn't make sense for a town member to torture and then hang a suspect and 2) by killing him, the mafia essentially roleblocked me last NP. That being said, I don't think there's a RBer unless BV was RBd.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:30:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:29:38 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:08 PM, Spritle wrote:
Do we know if Logic killed F-16?

Yes. He was a day killer.

Screw that, f-16 had his thumbs in his mouth. Logic did that. Also, I think partam was mafia killed for two reasons. 1) it wouldn't make sense for a town member to torture and then hang a suspect and 2) by killing him, the mafia essentially roleblocked me last NP. That being said, I don't think there's a RBer unless BV was RBd.

I honestly don't think the way the person is killed matters unless in the case of Logic and the fingers... But I could be wrong.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:31:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:26:04 PM, Spritle wrote:
So are you saying there is still a vig?

How did Partam die if there wasnt? Logic didn't have a kill and the mafia could only have killed one of them(logic probably because of his skill). And it would make sense for the vig to kill Partam anyways since he was suspicious. I personally would have forfeited my action last night if I was the vig since there wasn't any conclusive proof to go off, but I digress.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:37:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:29:38 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:08 PM, Spritle wrote:
Do we know if Logic killed F-16?

Yes. He was a day killer.

Screw that, f-16 had his thumbs in his mouth. Logic did that.

I agreed that Logic killed f-16.

Also, I think partam was mafia killed for two reasons. 1) it wouldn't make sense for a town member to torture and then hang a suspect and 2) by killing him, the mafia essentially roleblocked me last NP. That being said, I don't think there's a RBer unless BV was RBd.

I don't think so. I don't think you were clear on who younger going to investigate mafia wouldn't know who to kill. Also if they killed Partam than the vig killed Logic which seems incredibly stupid seeing as he want particularly suspicious and would have been incredibly useful if he was town(meaning the vig would be careful of him).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:38:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Idk!! I'm new to this game! Last game was my first game. I'm still getting used to the roles! That's why I ask so many questions haha
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:42:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:38:10 PM, Spritle wrote:
Idk!! I'm new to this game! Last game was my first game. I'm still getting used to the roles! That's why I ask so many questions haha

That's the point of the game isn't it?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:45:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:43:20 PM, Spritle wrote:
Yes sir. But I feel like some people forget that this is a learning game and think the noobs (like myself) are dummies! haha

Well you technically are as far as this game at least. But in a few dames if you actually try to learn, you'll start picking up on mafia tells and theorizing game balances without too much effort.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:49:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Trying to figure out who killed who last night is interesting and all, though it won't get us far. Since Blackhawk's power was essentially roleblocked last night, well have to go on either Blackvoids results or a pressure(I'm thinking Mestari or an inactive). Unless of course Blackvoid simply LD'd me then well have to rely on a pressure.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:50:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also I feel so old and wise since I'm(with the possible exception of Andro) am the most experienced player alive. Follow me to victory young grasshoppers!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:53:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What do you guys think about a mass character claim, not role claim. Since names might or might not mean anything it might be a good thing to get. Thoughts?
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:00:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Alive
Crede
Blackvoid - Joseph "Little Joey" Marconi - Town Cop
Spritle - Davin "Squirtle" Donaldo.
Raisor
Blackhawk - Lie Detector
Man-is-good
Lickdafoot - Elizabeth "Lefty Liz" Sanders
Mestari
Social Pinko - Alfonse "Animal" Fiorenzo - Paranoid gun owner
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato

Lynched:
Tvellalot - Antonio "Kneecaps" Manzaretti - God Father of the mafia

Night Killed:
Logic-on-rails - Alfonse "Thumbs" Cuchinelli. Third party daytime serial killer.
Partem Ruhem- Salvatore "Bones" Bonavicci. Town's Crystal Ball.

Day Killed:
F-16 Fighting Falcon - Giuseppe "The Schnoz" Marconi - town Doctor
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:37:15 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:29:38 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:42 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 10:23:08 PM, Spritle wrote:
Do we know if Logic killed F-16?

Yes. He was a day killer.

Screw that, f-16 had his thumbs in his mouth. Logic did that.

I agreed that Logic killed f-16.

Also, I think partam was mafia killed for two reasons. 1) it wouldn't make sense for a town member to torture and then hang a suspect and 2) by killing him, the mafia essentially roleblocked me last NP. That being said, I don't think there's a RBer unless BV was RBd.

I don't think so. I don't think you were clear on who younger going to investigate mafia wouldn't know who to kill. Also if they killed Partam than the vig killed Logic which seems incredibly stupid seeing as he want particularly suspicious and would have been incredibly useful if he was town(meaning the vig would be careful of him)

I didn't even think about the fact that two people died. I was pretty clear that I was investigating param, though. I told him to claim that he won with the town just so I could check him.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:04:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:00:53 PM, Crede wrote:
Alive
Crede
Blackvoid - Joseph "Little Joey" Marconi - Town Cop
Spritle - Davin "Squirtle" Donaldo.
Raisor
Blackhawk - Lie Detector
Man-is-good
Lickdafoot - Elizabeth "Lefty Liz" Sanders
Mestari
Social Pinko - Alfonse "Animal" Fiorenzo - Paranoid gun owner
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato

Lynched:
Tvellalot - Antonio "Kneecaps" Manzaretti - God Father of the mafia

Night Killed:
Logic-on-rails - Alfonse "Thumbs" Cuchinelli. Third party daytime serial killer.
Partem Ruhem- Salvatore "Bones" Bonavicci. Town's Crystal Ball.

Day Killed:
F-16 Fighting Falcon - Giuseppe "The Schnoz" Marconi - town Doctor

You're all about those character lists, Crede! That's like the 5th one you've posted! I'm glad you're keeping up though. Show's who we got and who has yet to be discovered, so to say.

For now I am hitting the hay! I shall check back in the morning. Night guys.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:06:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 10:53:46 PM, Crede wrote:
What do you guys think about a mass character claim, not role claim. Since names might or might not mean anything it might be a good thing to get. Thoughts?

I think it's too early. We should save CC's for pressure for now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.

But unfortunately he came up innocent. On the bright side, he's been spot-on on most of his mafia guesses that he had last game and so far, so he should be useful now that we know he's town. It'd be great if he could post more often.

Also, the fact that neither me nor Blackhawk were RB'd must mean that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, unless there's some other explanation.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:23:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.

But unfortunately he came up innocent. On the bright side, he's been spot-on on most of his mafia guesses that he had last game and so far, so he should be useful now that we know he's town. It'd be great if he could post more often.

Also, the fact that neither me nor Blackhawk were RB'd must mean that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, unless there's some other explanation.

It's hard for me to imagine a mafia game with no mafia RB seeing as that's where they generally get most of their power(along with the Godfather). It doesn't add up, unless of course they have a different power role such as role stealer or some sort of flavoring power on cops or other investigative roles.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:25:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:23:19 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.

But unfortunately he came up innocent. On the bright side, he's been spot-on on most of his mafia guesses that he had last game and so far, so he should be useful now that we know he's town. It'd be great if he could post more often.

Also, the fact that neither me nor Blackhawk were RB'd must mean that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, unless there's some other explanation.

It's hard for me to imagine a mafia game with no mafia RB seeing as that's where they generally get most of their power(along with the Godfather). It doesn't add up, unless of course they have a different power role such as role stealer or some sort of flavoring power on cops or other investigative roles.

Well, maybe they did RB Blackhawk but since he never really got to use his role, maybe he wasn't notified. Medic, is that how it works?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:30:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Blackhawk, what were the results that you got back, or were you just told he was dead anyways. Your results might help us, though ATM I don't know how.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:38:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.


How did I bandwagon? My vote was on TV the whole time and Im pretty sure I was like only the 3rd person to vtl.

All I said about Marc was that maybe we should just lynch him to find out if he was telling the truth. I never said you were suspicious, it was just odd that someone was contradicting your claim and willing to die to prove it. I dont remember you questioning me on it- either I missed it or I just forgot about it.

Not sure what I did to make you waste your investigation on me, there are way more questionable people (like Spritle or Mestari). O well, what's done is done.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:48:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:38:30 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.


How did I bandwagon? My vote was on TV the whole time and Im pretty sure I was like only the 3rd person to vtl.

All I said about Marc was that maybe we should just lynch him to find out if he was telling the truth. I never said you were suspicious, it was just odd that someone was contradicting your claim and willing to die to prove it. I dont remember you questioning me on it- either I missed it or I just forgot about it.

Not sure what I did to make you waste your investigation on me, there are way more questionable people (like Spritle or Mestari). O well, what's done is done.

You said that if marc died and was town, then somehow that meant I was mafia. I asked you how thats the case, since Marc could be wrong, and you didnt say anything. But my post was the last one on the page so you probably just missed it like you said.

And yeah, the fact that you went after TV both games and F-16 the first game is good news for town. Plus, nobody should lynch you now.

Reading the DP again, I noticed this little gem,

At 10/27/2011 10:38:10 PM, Spritle wrote:
Idk!! I'm new to this game! Last game was my first game. I'm still getting used to the roles! That's why I ask so many questions haha

I don't know why, but this just seems suspicious to me. Maybe because he's making a big deal of asking questions, even though it should obviously be ok since he's new. He shouldn't have to point this out. Plus the exclamation marks and "haha" just make this post seem...idk.

Even if its nothing, we need more role claims to distract the mafia from me and Blackhawk. And Spritle has been suspected by other people previously.

VTL Spritle for role claim
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:53:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well it seems the investigations have provided little help. I guess it's on to pressuring someone who looked suspicious last Dp. I was going to VTL Mestari for pressure, but upon reviewing his posts more carefully, he seems less suspicious. For one, he wanted me to be LD'd. This could be a mafia ploy to waste an LD investigation, but it would also serve to confirm me, making me completely bulletproof and hurting the mafia's chances even more since I'm generally experienced and active.

so VTL spirtle for character and possibly role claim. He's been acting aggressively this game, apparently different from the way he played last game. Of course he can say it's because that was his first but newer mafiosos generally play more aggressively since they now have a much larger body of knowledge relating to the game and can be being coached by more experienced mafia.

Also, his posts surrounding tvellalott seem to be convoluted to say the least. First, he votes to lynch Blackvoid for the reason that BV is "protecting" tv by suggesting he could be jester(pg. 14). Then, only a few posts later he basically FOS's Partam for voting tv because he's probably jester(pg. 15). This incredible amount of switching and inconsistency make me want a character claim at the least.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 11:55:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/27/2011 11:18:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I investigated Raisor last night. He quickly jumped on Marc's bandwagon where he said that I was being suspicious (with no proof) and that I would be guaranteed mafia if Marc died and was town, which also makes no sense. When I questioned Raisor about it, he never responded, so I thought something wasn't right.

But unfortunately he came up innocent. On the bright side, he's been spot-on on most of his mafia guesses that he had last game and so far, so he should be useful now that we know he's town. It'd be great if he could post more often.

Also, the fact that neither me nor Blackhawk were RB'd must mean that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker, unless there's some other explanation.

This is bullsh!t. You were supposed to investigate spritle, now youre, still unconfirmed. Raisor was not suspicious.
If there is a vig he should go after Blackvoid or spritle.

P.S: If there are multiple suspicious people, i suggest we go after spritle first.
VTL Spritle.