Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Assassin's Creed Mafia - Endgame

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:24:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1ST PLACE: TEMPLARS (MAFIA)

Lickdafoot - You are Micheletto Corella, a high ranking member of the Templar Order. Because you are a valued member of the Templars, you are allowed to be part of their meetings. Every Night you and the other Templars must reach a consensus as to the ONE and ONLY ONE person you wish to have killed. However, you are special in that every Night, you may choose to intimidate ONE and ONLY ONE other player into not using their power. You win with the Templars.

Andromeda_Z - You are Rodrigo Borgia, the Grand Master of the Templar Order. Overcoming the Assassins, you became La Papa [the Pope], all the while leading the Templars. Due to your papal standing, you appear innocent upon investigation of you. Every Night you and the other Templars must reach a consensus as to the ONE and ONLY ONE person you wish to have killed. You win with the Templars.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon - You are Cesare Borgia, a high ranking member of the Templar Order. Being the son of the Grand Master, you are allowed to sit in during the meetings. Every Night you and the other Templars must reach a consensus as to the ONE and ONLY ONE person you wish to have killed. However, due to your very hot-blooded and ambitious nature, you are special in that ONCE and ONLY ONCE during the game, you may usurp your father's power, determining on your own who to kill. Also, your incestuous relationship with your sister has caused her to become obsessed with you—should you die, she will kill herself out of grief. However, the same does not apply to you. You win with the Templars. NOTE: Your usurpation will be made public to the other Templars.

Logic_on_rails - You are Lucrezia Borgia, a high ranking member of the Templar Order. Being the daughter of the Grand Master, you are allowed to sit in during their meetings. Every Night you and the other Templars must reach a consensus as to the ONE and ONLY ONE person you wish to have killed. Unfortunately, because you are the illegitimate daughter of the Grand Master, you are not endowed with any special powers, besides being able to take part in the consensus. Also, your incestuous and, for you, obsessive love affair with your brother has caused you to be linked to him in a special way: should he die, you will kill yourself out of grief. You win with the Templars.

2ND PLACE: ROMA (TOWN)

Blackhawk1331 - You are Niccolo Machiavelli, part of the Assassins and, by proxy, part of Roma. Though your methodology is mysterious, you are always able to discover who is Borgia/Templar, and who is Roman in Rome. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE other player to investigate and see if they are a Templar—to which you will get either a confirmation or negation. You win with Roma. NOTE: If you are roleblocked, you will receive neither a confirmation nor negation.

Nerdykiller/Marauder2 - You are Duccio de Luca, part of Roma. Though you are technically innocent, you are suspicious due to your cheating on a current Assassin in your youth. Whenever investigated, you will appear to be guilty. Other than that, you have no special powers. You win with Roma.

Marauder - You are Leonardo da Vinci, an ally of the Assassini and part of Roma. You are a true Renaissance man, and your study of human anatomy gives you the ability to prevent someone from dying. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE other player to protect throughout the Night. However, your lover, Salai, is linked to you on a deep level: should he die, you will kill yourself out of grief. You win with Roma.

Medic0506 - You are la Volpe [the Fox], a thief, an Assassin, and part of Roma. You are a very secretive and mysterious man, and your network of thieves and spies provide you with information about people's affiliations. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE player to spy on. When you do this, you will learn if they were targeted in the Night, and, if so, what action was being performed on them. In addition, ONCE and ONLY ONCE during the game, you may also choose to see what another player's role is. You win with Roma.

Mestari - You are Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the Grand Master of the Assassins, and by proxy, part of Roma. You, as a master, are highly adept at killing any target. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and ONLY ONE other player to kill. You win with Roma. NOTE: You're killing style is indistinguishable from the Templars'.

Bluesteel - You are Claudia Auditore da Firenze, part of the Assassins, and part of Roma. You run Rome's largest brothel, la Rosa in Fiore [Blooming Rose]. As the madame, you can have your courtesans help you. Every Night, your courtesans will spy on the Templars. Thus, every Night you will learn a fact about them (how many there are, etc.). You win with Roma.

Man-is-good - You are Salai [The Devil], assistant and lover to Leonardo da Vinci, and part of Roma. You have no special powers, but, if your lover dies, you will kill yourself out of despair. You win with Roma.

Rockylightning - You are Margherita dei Campi, a citizen of Roma. You, unfortunately, have no special powers. You win with Roma.

Quarterexchange - You are Pietro Rossi, a citizen of Roma. You used to be a lover to a Templar, but are now aligned with Rome. Being an actor, though, you do have a special power. Every even numbered day, you will have a double vote (every vote you cast will count as double). You win with Roma.

3RD PLACE

Tvellalot - You are Subject 16, the only character not in the 1500s and an Assassin, but not part of Roma . Forced to relive the memories of your ancestors repeatedly by Abstergo Industries, the modern-day Templars, your mind has been completely cracked and warped. As a result, you're mind is trapped in the time period, and if you are killed, you will vanish from the world. However, because you are not from the period, you're only goal is to survive. You also have the ability to leave one final message before you die for everyone else to see. You win if you survive to the end.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:30:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DNinja, I think you really should have given Logic and Rocky a few special powers. They were probably not too happy about their roles. I know I wouldn't be.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:32:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Watching Maurader claiming was so sad. He had a bad role and an even worse plan. It was worse that I new his allegiance all along.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:41:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 8:30:26 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
DNinja, I think you really should have given Logic and Rocky a few special powers. They were probably not too happy about their roles. I know I wouldn't be.

I already had said that you were mafia, and I said that I didn't think the change from Andro to Rocky was a good idea but I had screwed up and wasn't going to get anyone to side with me so I went along. Big mistake. Oh well, good game everyone.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:42:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OVERVIEW OF GAME

Day 1

-Roma no-lynches.

Night 1

-Templars murder Marauder
-Lickdafoot blocks Mestari
-Blackhawk investigates Mestari (learns innocence)
-Marauder protects Mig (fails, is murdered)
-Medic watches bluesteel (learns he wasn't targeted)
-Mestari kills medic (fails, is roleblocked)
-Bluesteel learns starting number of Templars
-Mig dies (suicide, lover to Marauder)
-TV changes death message

Day 2

-Roma lynches Logic, Templar (with mod help)

Night 2

-Templars murder bluesteel
-Lickdafoot blocks Mestari
-Blackhawk investigates bluesteel (learns innocence)
-Medic watches himself (learns he wasn't targeted)
-Mestari kills TV (fails, roleblocked)
-Bluesteel learns of a "one-shot higher power among the Templars"
-Bluesteel is murdered

Day 3

-Roma lynches Mestari

Night 3

-Templars boot TV from simulation ("murdered")
-Lickdafoot blocks medic
-Blackhawk investigates Marauder2 (learns guilt)
-Medic watches Marauder2 (fails, roleblocked)
-TV is booted from simulation

Day 4

-Marauder2 is modkilled
-Roma lynches Rocky

TEMPLARS WIN

.

Please give any comments/suggestions about my modding. Thanks.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 8:59:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
best tie ins and commitment to theme that i've ever seen
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 9:26:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 8:59:27 PM, bluesteel wrote:
best tie ins and commitment to theme that i've ever seen

Really? Gee, I didn't think my commitment to theme was all that great...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 9:46:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Overall it was a very enjoyable game and I'd like to do it again...when mod isn't busy playing batman...lol. I really liked the theme and I'm going to try the video game now. I also really liked the lynch scenes and the dp beginnings. Good job by Dninja on his first game.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 9:51:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 9:46:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Overall it was a very enjoyable game and I'd like to do it again...when mod isn't busy playing batman...lol. I really liked the theme and I'm going to try the video game now. I also really liked the lynch scenes and the dp beginnings. Good job by Dninja on his first game.

Hint hint: there MAY be a Batman: Arkham City Mafia in the future.

And thanks--my history in theatre and creative writing left me with a flair for the dramatic.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 10:01:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 10:00:51 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Moral of the story: Inspect somebody's house BEFORE they hang.

Lol. Of course, that's using non-mafia language.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:18:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What was the logic thing... Seriously mafia, WHY DID YOU KILL ME? I had a horrible role. oh wait... guess it worked.

I didn't really follow this game after I died, but it looks like town really screwed the pooch. I doubt I'd have let you guys lynch the vanilla or let marauder mod kill himself.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:27:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also, seriously, stop killing me. If there are inactives next time, I will come back anyway.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:39:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
BS, I have to apologize. The decision to kill you was almost entirely mine. Logic was killed, and LDF was offline. She and Andro wanted to keep you in the game. But I being the noob that I am decided that I was going to target the best player in the game. So, I chose the wrong person, for the wrong reason. I get it now that killing the best player is not always a good choice.

The irony between you and logic is that on NP1, I wanted to kill you simply because you were the best player. Logic fought hard for you. In DP2, you pushed hard for logic's death and got him lynched. Once Logic was gone, I saw no reason to not kill you right away. (As I said before, LDF and Andro were offline at the time, so the decision fell to me). Clearly I made the wrong choice by killing the best player rather than try and analyze the game and find out who would be the best strategic choice.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:42:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 8:32:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Watching Maurader claiming was so sad. He had a bad role and an even worse plan. It was worse that I new his allegiance all along.

My plan was awsome. I used useless difficult role to confirm a town cop under way tons of suspicon. had he been mafia fake claiming that I would have cought him.

and I dont believe Medic when he says he was just looking to see who would bandwagon, that insistence about lynching me or blackhawk right away had gone on longer than enough to find out that. So I abused a loophole in the mafia rules never tried before to give the town a 3/5th of a chance at lynching mafia.

That was such an awesome use of the worst role in the game a town could end up with for the better that it should go down in mafia game history as 'Marauders Miller Gambit' where you use your role to confirm a cop and then get it force mod killed when it getting investigated guilty is causing to much confusion for the towns.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:46:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 11:42:09 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/28/2011 8:32:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Watching Maurader claiming was so sad. He had a bad role and an even worse plan. It was worse that I new his allegiance all along.

My plan was awsome. I used useless difficult role to confirm a town cop under way tons of suspicon. had he been mafia fake claiming that I would have cought him.

and I dont believe Medic when he says he was just looking to see who would bandwagon, that insistence about lynching me or blackhawk right away had gone on longer than enough to find out that. So I abused a loophole in the mafia rules never tried before to give the town a 3/5th of a chance at lynching mafia.

That was such an awesome use of the worst role in the game a town could end up with for the better that it should go down in mafia game history as 'Marauders Miller Gambit' where you use your role to confirm a cop and then get it force mod killed when it getting investigated guilty is causing to much confusion for the towns.

Marauder, I have never seen that play before, and I have to say, it was a unique usage of your role. Confirming B-hawk was the best use to which you could have put your role and you made the most out of a crappy role. As for the mod-killing, I don't think that really helped.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:52:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For future Mafia Mod'ers, if you want to discourage loose cannons like me from trying something like that again, taking advantage of the modkill option, instead of putting (it will harm your team) or (you just get mod killed, dayphase does not end) make the punishment not just being Modkillled but that no matter who wins, mafia, town, cult, survivor, jester, other third party, and no matter who wins in what order, you lose to all of them, in dead mod killed last place.

However I hoped its not discouraged, cause left as is its still and extreme measure to take that's only advantageous in a very specific situation.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 11:52:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 11:18:24 PM, bluesteel wrote:
What was the logic thing... Seriously mafia, WHY DID YOU KILL ME? I had a horrible role. oh wait... guess it worked.

I didn't really follow this game after I died, but it looks like town really screwed the pooch. I doubt I'd have let you guys lynch the vanilla or let marauder mod kill himself.

I also want to add that you had nailed all 4 of us. We would certainly have lost the game if you had stayed. That figured into the decision as well.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 12:00:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 11:46:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/28/2011 11:42:09 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/28/2011 8:32:54 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Watching Maurader claiming was so sad. He had a bad role and an even worse plan. It was worse that I new his allegiance all along.

My plan was awsome. I used useless difficult role to confirm a town cop under way tons of suspicon. had he been mafia fake claiming that I would have cought him.

and I dont believe Medic when he says he was just looking to see who would bandwagon, that insistence about lynching me or blackhawk right away had gone on longer than enough to find out that. So I abused a loophole in the mafia rules never tried before to give the town a 3/5th of a chance at lynching mafia.

That was such an awesome use of the worst role in the game a town could end up with for the better that it should go down in mafia game history as 'Marauders Miller Gambit' where you use your role to confirm a cop and then get it force mod killed when it getting investigated guilty is causing to much confusion for the towns.

Marauder, I have never seen that play before, and I have to say, it was a unique usage of your role. Confirming B-hawk was the best use to which you could have put your role and you made the most out of a crappy role. As for the mod-killing, I don't think that really helped.

Medic spelled out a senario for how blackhawk and I were both mafia together thats logically plausable without confirmation I am really a miller.

had the town lynched me (as it looked like it was definitely going to) the town would have lost the same way it did when rocky was lynched. But by mod killing myself ahead of the lynch, you still had to lynch someone else and that someone was not going to be me or blackhawk or medic. Even if I did not guarantee a mafia lynch even though the two people I deduced had to be mafia were in fact mafia, I guaranteed a greater limit on who was up to get lynched.

and remember I had nothing to lose, there was really no downside to it. keeping the miller alive at that stage did not really change the game.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 12:04:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/29/2011 12:00:38 AM, Marauder wrote:

Medic spelled out a senario for how blackhawk and I were both mafia together thats logically plausable without confirmation I am really a miller.

had the town lynched me (as it looked like it was definitely going to) the town would have lost the same way it did when rocky was lynched. But by mod killing myself ahead of the lynch, you still had to lynch someone else and that someone was not going to be me or blackhawk or medic. Even if I did not guarantee a mafia lynch even though the two people I deduced had to be mafia were in fact mafia, I guaranteed a greater limit on who was up to get lynched.

and remember I had nothing to lose, there was really no downside to it. keeping the miller alive at that stage did not really change the game.

Marauder, if you were lynched, the game would have proceeded to the NP. Medic and B-hawk could have gotten more info then. B-hawk might have been able to check on Andro, LDF, or me. I think town would have been more informed if you were simply lynched instead of mod-killed.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 12:23:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/29/2011 12:04:08 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/29/2011 12:00:38 AM, Marauder wrote:

Medic spelled out a senario for how blackhawk and I were both mafia together thats logically plausable without confirmation I am really a miller.

had the town lynched me (as it looked like it was definitely going to) the town would have lost the same way it did when rocky was lynched. But by mod killing myself ahead of the lynch, you still had to lynch someone else and that someone was not going to be me or blackhawk or medic. Even if I did not guarantee a mafia lynch even though the two people I deduced had to be mafia were in fact mafia, I guaranteed a greater limit on who was up to get lynched.

and remember I had nothing to lose, there was really no downside to it. keeping the miller alive at that stage did not really change the game.

Marauder, if you were lynched, the game would have proceeded to the NP. Medic and B-hawk could have gotten more info then. B-hawk might have been able to check on Andro, LDF, or me. I think town would have been more informed if you were simply lynched instead of mod-killed.

No, because the game would have ended. assuming I had let it go the way you say the vote count looked like this the phase I would be lynched.
Mafia have 3 votes
Town has 5 votes, 6 counting quarterexchange
I'm lynched and our votes drop to 4 immediately
nightphase comes and unless you were to use your night kill on one of your own the town loses another dropping the vote to

Mafia 3
Town 3

Town cant outvote the mafia and lose.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 12:27:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh, okay. I totally forgot. Yes, if town mislynched they would have lost. You essentially gave town an extra DP while confirming yourself. It was a smart move within the rules of the game (you broke none). Though in my opinion, anyone who does that in the future should come in last place just like you said earlier because it just isn't fair.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:05:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/29/2011 12:27:45 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, okay. I totally forgot. Yes, if town mislynched they would have lost. You essentially gave town an extra DP while confirming yourself. It was a smart move within the rules of the game (you broke none). Though in my opinion, anyone who does that in the future should come in last place just like you said earlier because it just isn't fair.

well, it is a power every player can use with the same consequences (death), so its hard to say its not fair. Its just not as into the spirit of the game.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:13:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/29/2011 1:05:57 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 10/29/2011 12:27:45 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, okay. I totally forgot. Yes, if town mislynched they would have lost. You essentially gave town an extra DP while confirming yourself. It was a smart move within the rules of the game (you broke none). Though in my opinion, anyone who does that in the future should come in last place just like you said earlier because it just isn't fair.

well, it is a power every player can use with the same consequences (death), so its hard to say its not fair. Its just not as into the spirit of the game.

It was fair when you used it Marauder because you broke no rules, you did the right thing. My issue is that the rules themselves should be changed like you said before about coming in last place.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 1:37:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Firstly, this was an intriquing game.

I must say, although the Mafia did quite well at times, the town really had figured everything out, but at the end of the day it came down to persuasion and picking out the key points, which many players need to work on.

Indeed, I fought really hard to keep Bluesteel alive NP 1. And then he decided to target me over a minor point in DP 2! I thought I'd tricked people with my claim, but was modkilled. Which brings me to Mestari... no town player should lie about their role so stupidly, and he should have come clean BEFORE his lynch. Ironically, we were blocking kills that would have helped us, but that's because we thought he was a cop!

Then following Blue's death (a good kill choice as persuasion decayed and clarity of thought disappeared) the town had lots of chances to win and so forth.

Also, Marauder, your tactic was interesting, but it would have been smarter to investigate other suspects.

Bit short on time, so I have to conclude it here. Good game friends.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 2:08:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
logic, i only went after you after medic claimed to have info on you. That wasn't really a minor thing.

mestari's lie was horrible for the town. marauder's tactic was also not great - cop's are not common fake claims, since they are so ubiquitous. I mean, think about it. Had cop investigated any other good target, besides andro (godfather), town would have either caught a mafioso or confirmed rocky preventing the fatal mislynch.

Whatever, keep killing me. From now on, I'll just pester the mod to be a replacement and you'll never see the end of me. Killing me, the useless role, would have been a fatal mistake had town not killed the vig for you.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 9:23:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/28/2011 10:00:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, great game from everyone guys, and DNinja.

Lickdafoot, do you want go out with me and grab dinner tonight?

nomnom... steak and lobster?? and cheesecake!

Great game everyone! I really thought we were doomed after Logic died, but we all somehow snuck by. i think a couple people were on to me. i know medic was but we somehow got him to go along with us.

I didn't want to kill you blue, i think you're fun to play with :P but seriously, you would have whipped our butts if you stayed alive.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 10:28:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/29/2011 9:23:13 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 10/28/2011 10:00:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, great game from everyone guys, and DNinja.

Lickdafoot, do you want go out with me and grab dinner tonight?

nomnom... steak and lobster?? and cheesecake!

If only it were this easy in real life :(

I'll call you next time I visit the East Coast :)