Total Posts:161|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.2- Day Phase 4

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 1:22:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another busy night, more dead bodies. In separate incidents, Joseph "Little Joey" Marconi(Blackvoid), and Francesca "Black Widow" Mazeratti(Falcon2) were found shot to death. Police have no suspects.

Dead Pool:

F-16 Fighting Falcon- You are Giuseppe "The Schnoz" Marconi, the town doctor. Every night you may pick a player and that player will be immune to kills. You win with the town.

Logic-on-rails- You are Alfonse "Thumbs" Cuchinelli, a third party daytime serial killer. You will only be allowed to kill every other day (1st DP, 3rd, 5th, etc.), but may pass if you choose. You will cut off the thumbs of your victims and leave them between the teeth. Your kill will be announced no sooner than 15 minutes after I receive the order in your pm, so that you can be off-line when it's announced, if you choose. You win first place if you complete three kills, or are alive when the game ends.

Partem Ruhem- You are Salvatore "Bones" Bonavicci, the town's Crystal Ball. Each night you will pick a number, 1 through 5, and be given the information contained in that number.

Tvellalot- Antonio "Kneecaps" Manzaretti- You are the mafia Godfather. You have no powers, but will show innocent on investigation. This does not protect you from lie detected statements. You have the final say in who will be killed, and which player will do the kill. You win with the mafia.

Andromed_Z(replaced in DP 3 by Falcon)- You are Francesca "Black Widow" Mazeratti, the town watcher. Each night you may watch a player of your choosing, to see who visits that player. You win with the town.

Blackvoid- You are Joseph "Little Joey" Marconi, the town cop. Each night you may choose a player and be told if that person is guilty, or innocent. You win with the town.

Active Players:

Crede
Spritle
Raisor
Blackhawk
Man-is-good
Lickdafoot
Mestari
Social Pinko
Marcuscato

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 1:47:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 1:35:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
First townie to post after this wins a bonus.

Yeah!

Btw, its still F-16's fault.
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:16:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am Joseph "The Mangler" Mangarelli- a town bodyguard.

np1: I protected mestari
np2 protected blackhawk
np3:protected blackhawk
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:19:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 1:47:02 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 10/30/2011 1:35:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
First townie to post after this wins a bonus.

Yeah!

Btw, its still F-16's fault.

Ok, the first LIVE townie...lol
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:21:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:19:02 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/30/2011 1:47:02 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 10/30/2011 1:35:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
First townie to post after this wins a bonus.

Yeah!

Btw, its still F-16's fault.

Ok, the first LIVE townie...lol

ummm i'm alive, so I posted first...bonus please.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:22:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Did vig kill F-16???

Why the hell would vig do that? F-16 didnt do anything suspicious and we are already down on townies thanks to another bad vig kill and a serial killer.

Mestari wtf, role claim vig so we can make sure you are aligned with the town and not some third part psycho like logic.
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:29:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:28:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
Goddammit blackhawk better have some good fecking news for us

Agreed, I don't want to go to bed now! Hope he is online...and medic where is my bonus?
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:31:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:29:11 AM, Crede wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:28:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
Goddammit blackhawk better have some good fecking news for us

Agreed, I don't want to go to bed now! Hope he is online...and medic where is my bonus?

I also really want to hear from Mestari. Why the hell would hell would he kill another townie without good suspicion?
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:36:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:31:50 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:29:11 AM, Crede wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:28:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
Goddammit blackhawk better have some good fecking news for us

Agreed, I don't want to go to bed now! Hope he is online...and medic where is my bonus?

I also really want to hear from Mestari. Why the hell would hell would he kill another townie without good suspicion?

I'm not sure who I would have knocked off last night, but killing Falcon seems uncalled for because there was ZERO suspicion so far on him. Also I was kind of suspicious of blackvoid, but now that he is confirmed town we now also have a double confirmation basically of you Raisor in that he confirmed you.

Marcus why did you claim your bodygaurd role without any suspicion on you? Now the mafia knows you can protect people and can work around it. Also what evidence do you have that you said you have pertaining to your role?
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:47:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also Falcon was a watcher...so why would there be a watcher, a tracker, a LD, and a cop? That is a lot of investigative roles isn't it?? Spritle is more suspicious now then ever.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:51:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:47:47 AM, Crede wrote:
Also Falcon was a watcher...so why would there be a watcher, a tracker, a LD, and a cop? That is a lot of investigative roles isn't it?? Spritle is more suspicious now then ever.

Feckin spritle. I always chose bulbasaur.
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:55:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:51:23 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:47:47 AM, Crede wrote:
Also Falcon was a watcher...so why would there be a watcher, a tracker, a LD, and a cop? That is a lot of investigative roles isn't it?? Spritle is more suspicious now then ever.

Feckin spritle. I always chose bulbasaur.

Also if Spritle is mafia which it is looking that way now, he "tracked" mestari...Mestari is the "vig" who likes to kill people with zero suspicion on them. This is starting to stink isn't it?

Also now Marcus giving a role claim for no apparent reason unless to give his "evidence" he was talking about...which I don't see yet. All three have given role claims so I don't know what pressure would do. We need to figure out who to lynch. Blackhawk I hope investigated one of the three...but it's doubtful in that blackvoid said he was going to investigate marcus or spritle...So maybe he checked out mestari. Also Mestari was leading a FOS on Blackvoid wasn't he?
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:59:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:36:07 AM, Crede wrote:
Marcus why did you claim your bodygaurd role without any suspicion on you? Now the mafia knows you can protect people and can work around it. Also what evidence do you have that you said you have pertaining to your role?

The suspicion would have fallen on me because i went after blackvoid. I am sure spinko would have gone after me,I've seen some pretty quick lynches..
Like i said that "evidence" was just me misreading my role
(more on this later, i will explain this dp itself,after we get squirtle's night action).
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 3:02:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:59:20 AM, marcuscato wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:36:07 AM, Crede wrote:
Marcus why did you claim your bodygaurd role without any suspicion on you? Now the mafia knows you can protect people and can work around it. Also what evidence do you have that you said you have pertaining to your role?


The suspicion would have fallen on me because i went after blackvoid. I am sure spinko would have gone after me,I've seen some pretty quick lynches..
Like i said that "evidence" was just me misreading my role
(more on this later, i will explain this dp itself,after we get squirtle's night action).

Youre always going to "explain later." Lay it out marcus. Youve accused our cop and defended the mafia godfather. You need to air your dirty laundry.
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 3:02:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 2:59:20 AM, marcuscato wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:36:07 AM, Crede wrote:
Marcus why did you claim your bodygaurd role without any suspicion on you? Now the mafia knows you can protect people and can work around it. Also what evidence do you have that you said you have pertaining to your role?


The suspicion would have fallen on me because i went after blackvoid. I am sure spinko would have gone after me,I've seen some pretty quick lynches..
Like i said that "evidence" was just me misreading my role
(more on this later, i will explain this dp itself,after we get squirtle's night action).

Misread your role? How can you misread being town bodygaurd?...it seems quite straight forward to me. Also how is misreading your role have anything to do with Spritles actions?
marcuscato
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 3:07:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 3:02:19 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:59:20 AM, marcuscato wrote:
At 10/30/2011 2:36:07 AM, Crede wrote:
Marcus why did you claim your bodygaurd role without any suspicion on you? Now the mafia knows you can protect people and can work around it. Also what evidence do you have that you said you have pertaining to your role?


The suspicion would have fallen on me because i went after blackvoid. I am sure spinko would have gone after me,I've seen some pretty quick lynches..
Like i said that "evidence" was just me misreading my role
(more on this later, i will explain this dp itself,after we get squirtle's night action).

Youre always going to "explain later." Lay it out marcus. Youve accused our cop and defended the mafia godfather. You need to air your dirty laundry.

Huh? What do you mean "always going to explain later"? Last dp i asked if people wanted roleclaim- you didnt want one. Now I gave it anyway and you say I should not have role claimed at the same time saying I have to explain now..
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 8:44:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mestari's clear.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 2:25:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The black ninja of death strikes. Before Spinko even knew he was being watched, a throwing star was embedded into the back of his head, killing him instantly.

Social Pinko- You are Alfonse "Animal" Fiorenzo, the town's paranoid gun owner. If another player targets you for a kill, they will be killed instead. You win with the town.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 3:12:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just to clear up some suspicion of me, I can track someone next NP and tell you who they visited. Then you will know my role is legit.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 3:32:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 12:16:24 PM, marcuscato wrote:
Still waiting for squirtle..

Sorry Marc. Didn't see you asked who I tracked. Last NP I tracked Andromeda/Falcon because we had NO information on him at all. I wanted to try and get an idea of what he was all about. Unfortunately, he got killed which blew my role that NP.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 4:24:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The white ninja of vengeance strikes, Spritle has been found with a dagger through the heart.

Spritle- You are Donaldo "Squirtle" Davinicci, the mafia role blocker. Each night you may choose a player and prevent him from using his role. You win with the mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 4:35:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 3:32:12 PM, Spritle wrote:

Sorry Marc. Didn't see you asked who I tracked. Last NP I tracked Andromeda/Falcon because we had NO information on him at all. I wanted to try and get an idea of what he was all about. Unfortunately, he got killed which blew my role that NP.

At 10/30/2011 4:24:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Spritle- You are Donaldo "Squirtle" Davinicci, the mafia role blocker. Each night you may choose a player and prevent him from using his role. You win with the mafia.

This is Priceless!
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 4:41:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 4:24:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
The white ninja of vengeance strikes, Spritle has been found with a dagger through the heart.


Spritle- You are Donaldo "Squirtle" Davinicci, the mafia role blocker. Each night you may choose a player and prevent him from using his role. You win with the mafia.

LoL well he was telling the truth about his nickname.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2011 4:47:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/30/2011 4:44:02 PM, Raisor wrote:
Can somebody explain whats up with the ninjas? I dont see them on the mafia wiki:

http://www.glbwiki.com...

I don't want to keep posting but I'll make one more post just so you know which wiki to look at:
http://mafiascum.net...