Jump to topic:

Drugged out Mafia, Day 8

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 3:30:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another one bites the dust. Duke (Bluesteel), was found in his hotel room, gunned down. He was the 3rd party undercover FBI, sent here to try to catch a local cult. To him, catching this cult was the only thing that matter and regardless if the town won or lost, his only objective was to make sure the cult lost. When not on drugs, each night, he could take the place of another member so that if that member was recruited, Bluesteel would be recruited instead. Recruitment does not change his win conditions at all, so if recruited, he could out the entire cult to ensure his victory. When under the influence of shrooms and crack, he could investigate 3 people, and be told a name, role, and affiliation, but not be told which piece of info goes with which person. On Heroin, he could investigate 3 people and be told a name, role, and affiliation of a single people, but not know which of the three it came from. On the special drug, he would be told the character names of all members of the cult.

Now Dead -

TV (1) - Traffic Cop
Randolph - Detective
Marauder (1) - even night vig
Social Pinko - blogger
Danielle - Mafia coverer
Mestari - Mafia goon
Andro - Cult recruited
Logic - Mafia recruited
Feverish - Mafia recruited
Headphonegut - Town politician
Bluesteel - 3rd party FBI

Still Alive

Lickdafoot
Innomen
Medic
Quarterexchange
F-16
Blackhawk
TV (2)
Nerdykiller
Marauder (2)
Greyparrot

A threshold has been hit, the town is in desparation. For this DP and this one alone, only 5 votes are needed for a lynch. This DP will end Friday at 10 am PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:24:49 PM
Okay, here are my results. I Lie Detected the following 3 statements:

1) Bluesteel: If I win, town can still take first place.

2) Spinko: when I replaced quarterexchange, Oreele said my name was Paul

3) Nerdykiller: I WIN WITH THE Town

Two of those statements came out false, and one of them came back true. I still don't understand Bluesteel's win condition from his death scene, so if someone can explain, that would be great. If Blue was lying, then either Spinko or Nerdy were lying. If Blue was telling the truth, then BOTH Spinko and Nerdy are lying. Either way, we need to pressure and possibly kill one of them. If someone else can weigh in with their results last night, we can choose one. Grey, you are online, what did you find out last night?

For now, I find it suspicious that Spinko avoided claiming that he won with the town for the entire DP, so I'll pressure him for a start.

VTL SOCIALPINKO
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:31:37 PM
"To him, catching this cult was the only thing that matter and regardless if the town won or lost, his only objective was to make sure the cult lost. "

I think this was alluding to the fact that blue won aside the town. Anyway, i believe them. I think spinko and nerdykiller should both be lynched. Good picks, f-16.

I actually believe nerdy's statement was more verafiable as scum, but I'll stick with your vote so we can get good pressure going. VTL Socialpinko
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:32:31 PM
At 11/2/2011 5:31:37 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
"To him, catching this cult was the only thing that matter and regardless if the town won or lost, his only objective was to make sure the cult lost. "

I think this was alluding to the fact that blue won aside the town. Anyway, i believe him. I think spinko and nerdykiller should both be lynched. Good picks, f-16.

I actually believe nerdy's statement was more verafiable as scum, but I'll stick with your vote so we can get good pressure going. VTL Socialpinko
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:57:25 PM
Who wants crack? Who wants shrooms?
Flood y'all with drugs like a monsoon.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:22:40 PM
At 11/2/2011 5:57:25 PM, tvellalott wrote:

TV, can you give me Shrooms? they have an amazing effect on me. They help me Lie Detect multiple people. If I can keep getting them, I can lead town to a win.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:42:03 PM
At 11/2/2011 6:22:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

TV, can you give me Shrooms? they have an amazing effect on me. They help me Lie Detect multiple people. If I can keep getting them, I can lead town to a win.

Too late for that now, there are 3 maybe more cultists.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:55:52 PM
At 11/2/2011 6:42:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:22:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Too late for that now, there are 3 maybe more cultists.

I can LD "I win with the town" statements if I have Shrooms. That means I can catch the cultists as well.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 8:23:51 PM
I targeted Grey with my last kill last night but was blocked or redirected. Unless we decide to lynch him today, he should definately be checked tonite. I'll hold off on voting so no one can hammer until you guys weigh in on Grey.

On the bright side, you can check my I win with the town statement now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 10:45:21 PM
Grey is right, we should start getting the cult. Who do you think are cult Grey? You haven't posted any suggestions or responded to my investigative results. For now, I suggest going after the ones on my list since LD makes no difference between cult and mafia.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 10:51:47 PM
At 11/2/2011 10:45:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Grey is right, we should start getting the cult. Who do you think are cult Grey? You haven't posted any suggestions or responded to my investigative results. For now, I suggest going after the ones on my list since LD makes no difference between cult and mafia.

You're both cult.

VOTE F-16_Fighting_Falcon
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 10:58:28 PM
At 11/2/2011 5:24:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, here are my results. I Lie Detected the following 3 statements:

1) Bluesteel: If I win, town can still take first place.

2) Spinko: when I replaced quarterexchange, Oreele said my name was Paul

3) Nerdykiller: I WIN WITH THE Town

Two of those statements came out false, and one of them came back true. I still don't understand Bluesteel's win condition from his death scene, so if someone can explain, that would be great. If Blue was lying, then either Spinko or Nerdy were lying. If Blue was telling the truth, then BOTH Spinko and Nerdy are lying. Either way, we need to pressure and possibly kill one of them. If someone else can weigh in with their results last night, we can choose one. Grey, you are online, what did you find out last night?

For now, I find it suspicious that Spinko avoided claiming that he won with the town for the entire DP, so I'll pressure him for a start.

VTL SOCIALPINKO

I cant believe you all actually lynched headphone since I've been off cause he 'seemed anti-town' for his stubborn use of his role on bluesteel. anyone that has played at least two games with him should know thats how he roles as a town.

anyway, VTL Socialpinko for the same reasons I gave last dayphase now reinforced by this. I called him out on having bogus name claim, he gave the stupedest obviously false explination for it, and now a lie detector has confirmed for a fact his name was never turned to Paul, he completely made that up because he is mafia.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:08:43 PM
At 11/2/2011 10:51:47 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/2/2011 10:45:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

You're both cult.

VOTE F-16_Fighting_Falcon

lol tv
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:21:34 PM
I get an anti-town feeling from TV and Grey. First they did not claim that they win with the town. Second, Grey comes in, ignores my results and posts random, obvious stuff about catching the cult, yet provides nothing as to what he got last night, neither does he offer any suggestions on how to catch the cult that he seems so intent on catching. TV then comes in and VTLs me without a reason while also suspecting Grey (possibly to distance himself from Grey). Grey then jumps on TV's bandwagons and VTLs me, again without reason.

First, please claim that you win the town. Second, stop being so obvious. I don't know if you are both cult or mafia but you are anti-town.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:24:53 PM
At 11/2/2011 11:21:34 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I get an anti-town feeling from TV and Grey. First they did not claim that they win with the town. Second, Grey comes in, ignores my results and posts random, obvious stuff about catching the cult, yet provides nothing as to what he got last night, neither does he offer any suggestions on how to catch the cult that he seems so intent on catching. TV then comes in and VTLs me without a reason while also suspecting Grey (possibly to distance himself from Grey). Grey then jumps on TV's bandwagons and VTLs me, again without reason.

First, please claim that you win the town. Second, stop being so obvious. I don't know if you are both cult or mafia but you are anti-town.

Logistically speaking, it is far too late to lie detect anyone. Time has run out for town, there is no more time left to do any investigating for today.

Time to go on a cult hunt!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:30:34 PM
At 11/2/2011 11:24:53 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Logistically speaking, it is far too late to lie detect anyone. Time has run out for town, there is no more time left to do any investigating for today.

Time to go on a cult hunt!

Grey, you keep saying you want to catch the cult but your actions imply otherwise. Why is it difficult to make a simple statement that you win with the town? You say it is too late to LD anyone, yet there are 10 people remaining. LDing an "I win with the town" statement will catch the cult as well, so I don't see any problem there. I would really like to know why you keep saying that you want to catch the cult, yet make no effort to do so.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:35:11 PM
Read post number 1..

Now tell me what that means for town? If we even accidentally lynch a mafia, town loses. If you say you are mafia f-16, I'll unvote.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 11:45:25 PM
At 11/2/2011 11:35:11 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Read post number 1..

Now tell me what that means for town? If we even accidentally lynch a mafia, town loses. If you say you are mafia f-16, I'll unvote.

I am a townie. I get that we need to find a cult. I have an idea. Everyone say that they do not win with the cult.

I can then LD those statements to see if they are true. If they end up false, we will have found someone who is cult, and we can no lynch for this DP. How does this sound?

I do not win with the cult.