Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dexter Mafia Sign-ups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 4:22:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ore_Ele has hinted that his game is almost over, so time to get sign-ups going. His game took almost a week to fully fill up. Hopefully this goes faster.

I'm really looking forward to this theme - it promises to be a good one.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:31:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 4:26:27 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. badger!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
signature
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:51:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:52:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:44:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 5:55:27 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Can I be DeeDee?

wrong dexter. but sure
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:12:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4.
5.
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:16:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4.
5.
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

If you don't think I should do it then by all means take me off the list. I follow mafia a lot, though I have only participated in one. And I love Dexter.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:49:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5.
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 8:32:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5.
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10.
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 9:03:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5.
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 9:47:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6.
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
Raisor
Posts: 4,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 10:15:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8.
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 10:17:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24

Will probably be complicated with so many people, but the theme is too good to pass up.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:38:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 7:21:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12. Rusty
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 11:34:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I will sign up for this game if and only if there are no spoilers beyond Season 4. Currently I'm only into the first few episodes of Season 5.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 12:26:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 11:34:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
I will sign up for this game if and only if there are no spoilers beyond Season 4. Currently I'm only into the first few episodes of Season 5.

I used characters from throughout the series, so I can't guarantee no spoilers.

That sucks - wish you could play. Just finish season 5 really fast...lol
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 12:36:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 7:21:42 AM, Rusty wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12. Rusty
13. Blackhawk1331
14. HPG
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 7:01:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 11:34:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
I will sign up for this game if and only if there are no spoilers beyond Season 4. Currently I'm only into the first few episodes of Season 5.

Season 5 was really good. You should finish it already so you can play.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 7:04:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 7:01:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/3/2011 11:34:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
I will sign up for this game if and only if there are no spoilers beyond Season 4. Currently I'm only into the first few episodes of Season 5.

Season 5 was really good. You should finish it already so you can play.

This. I watched season 5 over one weekend. Was perhaps my favourite season yet.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 7:07:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 7:04:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/3/2011 7:01:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/3/2011 11:34:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
I will sign up for this game if and only if there are no spoilers beyond Season 4. Currently I'm only into the first few episodes of Season 5.

Season 5 was really good. You should finish it already so you can play.

This. I watched season 5 over one weekend. Was perhaps my favourite season yet.

Damm. It took me like three weeks to get through it. Dexter seems to be a pretty nice guy, save the serial killing of course.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:37:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12. Rusty
13. Blackhawk1331
14. HPG
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19. Korashk
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 10:49:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 8:25:05 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I thought all seasons were great, but season 2 was tops imo.

Definitely - love season 2. Although "Remains to Be Seen" was probably my favorite episode. The title is so awesome.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 6:48:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
bump - 8 spots left

1. Andromeda
2. badger
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12. Rusty
13. Blackhawk1331
14. HPG
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19. Korashk
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 10:30:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 6:48:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
bump - 8 spots left

1. Andromeda
2.
3. tvellalott
4. Spritle
5. FFF
6. Raisor
7. Mestari
8. Blackvoid
9. PartamRuhem
10. Medic
11. Lickdafoot
12. Rusty
13. Blackhawk1331
14. HPG
15.
16. socialpinko
17.
18.
19. Korashk
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

9 spots left, my bad. i've a few tests coming up i'd better be spending my time preparing for i suppose... so i'll leave myself time at the least :P only just started watching dexter too... i'm only 2 episodes in but my god what a show! wouldn't want you spoiling it for me either i suppose...
signature