Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Drugged out Mafia, Day 9

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 3:49:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A lone gunman goes stalking through the night, all his comrades dead, there is little he can do but exact his revenge. He sees the man in the window, the one that he blames for all his woes. Even if it changes nothing, it will let him have the last laugh and that is all that matters now. He raises his pistol and fires. Two shots, in case the first is deflected while passing through the glass window.

He sees the bullets enter his target, as the man falls to the floor. But as the gunman goes to take one final piss on his kill, he sees that it is nothing but a dummy, a mannequin. It appears that his target lives for another night, but he'll continue searching. Searching until the noose finds him.

Currently dead.

TV (1) - Traffic Cop
Randolph - Detective
Marauder (1) - even night vig
Social Pinko - blogger
Danielle - Mafia coverer
Mestari - Mafia goon
Andro - Cult recruited
Logic - Mafia recruited
Feverish - Mafia recruited
Headphonegut - Town politician
Bluesteel - 3rd party FBI
Social (2) - Mafia Role blocker

Still Alive

Lickdafoot
Innomen
Medic
F-16
Blackhawk
TV (2)
Nerdykiller
Marauder (2)
Greyparrot

It takes 5 votes to lynch. This Day will end in a lynch of whoever has the most votes, even if the 5 are not reached. Unless the votes ends with "VTNL."

This DP will end on Monday at 8 am PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 3:59:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Avenge me my homosexual brethren! Hint.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:02:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 3:59:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Avenge me my homosexual brethren! Hint.

You know something about them I don't?
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:03:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
5 dead mafia, and there's more?

I'll be more active over the weekend. I also have drugs, but OreEle leaves in a bit, so i might be giving them out soon.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:05:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 3:59:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Avenge me my homosexual brethren! Hint.

Innomen! He's probably clear now. I don't think spinko wouldn't sell out another mafia member.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:09:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

What's PGO?
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:10:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:09:47 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

What's PGO?

Sorry paranoid gun owner, how could i have forgotten.

Why would we want that over other abilities ATM?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:16:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

I need heroin. C'mon guys I'm jonesin' here...lol.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:17:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:10:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:09:47 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

What's PGO?

Sorry paranoid gun owner, how could i have forgotten.

Why would we want that over other abilities ATM?

It's a good role, but if I can kill at night then I might be able to get a mafia or cult. PGO would be better, though, because it would guarantee a townie for the next two DPs.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:19:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:16:17 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

I need heroin. C'mon guys I'm jonesin' here...lol.

Grey you know that drugs give us powers. If you want to even look the least bit town you need to get up off those drugs. Holding them makes you look very anti-town.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:20:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
did f-16 investigate anyone last np? he investigated nerdy guilty the night before, so he is likely cult or mafia. i didn't have any drugs so i didn't get to investigate anyone. vtl nerdy
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:24:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:17:24 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:10:50 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:09:47 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/4/2011 4:06:10 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Can someone give me some more drugs? Mine are done. Heroin makes me PGO. Other than that, I have no idea.

What's PGO?

Sorry paranoid gun owner, how could i have forgotten.

Why would we want that over other abilities ATM?

It's a good role, but if I can kill at night then I might be able to get a mafia or cult. PGO would be better, though, because it would guarantee a townie for the next two DPs.

All you're doing is telling mafia that you shouldn't be killed.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:25:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, my results from LD last night:

Results

TV: I'm also aligned with the town.

Grey: Like TV, I am also awesome, and town still

One statement is true, one is false. I don't know which is which.

TV and Grey should come out and say what they did last night. Also, I find it quite frustrating that neither of you explicitly mentioned "I win with the town" and "I do not win with the cult." Since Cult is top priority over mafia right now, I would have checked the second statement to see it. Now, all we know is that one of you is definitely town and the other one could be either cult or mafia. I'm thinking TV is town because he gave me the LD drugs despite me hinting that I would probably check him. This brings us down to Grey.

However, from my results the previous day, if Bluesteel was telling the truth, then both Spinko and Nerdy were lying. We can't risk lynching Grey if Grey ends up being town. So, we should get Nerdy first. The only way nerdy can be town is if Bluesteel was lying.

VTL Nerdykiller
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:27:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, first of all, Lickdafoot, Innomen, Blackhawk, and Medic should say "I win with the town" and "I do not win with the cult." I just realized that the drugs last for 2 NPs so I can actually narrow down to you guys this NP.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:33:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town when all members of the mafia and cult are dead.

Innomen, why don't I get drugs at all? It's already been long established that I'm town. I don't even know why f-16 wants me to claim this again. I've given everything without any provocation.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:34:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:30:01 PM, innomen wrote:

No heroin for you black.

You racist.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:37:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here is an idea. Innomen, can you give the same drugs to LDF and another person (maybe Medic, Blackhawk or Marauder)? That way, LDF can investigate that person and I can investigate LDF.

I am tired of investigating multiple people to get some guilty and some innocent. I am going to try and either confirm or bust LDF this NP. I want her to confirm or bust someone else. That way we will have a better idea.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:40:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:25:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, my results from LD last night:

Results

TV: I'm also aligned with the town.

Grey: Like TV, I am also awesome, and town still

One statement is true, one is false. I don't know which is which.

TV and Grey should come out and say what they did last night. Also, I find it quite frustrating that neither of you explicitly mentioned "I win with the town" and "I do not win with the cult." Since Cult is top priority over mafia right now, I would have checked the second statement to see it. Now, all we know is that one of you is definitely town and the other one could be either cult or mafia. I'm thinking TV is town because he gave me the LD drugs despite me hinting that I would probably check him. This brings us down to Grey.

However, from my results the previous day, if Bluesteel was telling the truth, then both Spinko and Nerdy were lying. We can't risk lynching Grey if Grey ends up being town. So, we should get Nerdy first. The only way nerdy can be town is if Bluesteel was lying.

VTL Nerdykiller

I win with the town. I do not win with the cult.

VTL Nerdy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:43:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:37:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Here is an idea. Innomen, can you give the same drugs to LDF and another person (maybe Medic, Blackhawk or Marauder)? That way, LDF can investigate that person and I can investigate LDF.

I am tired of investigating multiple people to get some guilty and some innocent. I am going to try and either confirm or bust LDF this NP. I want her to confirm or bust someone else. That way we will have a better idea.

Marauder is not posting. You should probably give him and LDF the drugs.

LDF, can you say that you win with the town and not with the cult? By the way, I can only check things said in the same DP, so I need you to say it now even if you said it before.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:43:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'd prefer to get some drugs before hammering, but if no one's going to give them to me...
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:44:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:26:10 PM, innomen wrote:
Can the game continue with just town versus cult? Is it possible that mafia are dead?

The op sounds like there's one mafia left. I'm not sure if the game would continue if mafia are all dead. If it doesn't then we should win if Nerdy is the last mafia.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:56:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 4:25:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, my results from LD last night:

Results

TV: I'm also aligned with the town.

Grey: Like TV, I am also awesome, and town still

One statement is true, one is false. I don't know which is which.

TV and Grey should come out and say what they did last night. Also, I find it quite frustrating that neither of you explicitly mentioned "I win with the town" and "I do not win with the cult." Since Cult is top priority over mafia right now, I would have checked the second statement to see it. Now, all we know is that one of you is definitely town and the other one could be either cult or mafia. I'm thinking TV is town because he gave me the LD drugs despite me hinting that I would probably check him. This brings us down to Grey.

However, from my results the previous day, if Bluesteel was telling the truth, then both Spinko and Nerdy were lying. We can't risk lynching Grey if Grey ends up being town. So, we should get Nerdy first. The only way nerdy can be town is if Bluesteel was lying.

VTL Nerdykiller

Well that makes that easy... VTL TV
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:58:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Looking at the dead pool, you can understandably see why I am worried that the cult are huge in numbers and mafia pose a much smaller threat.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:44:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Grey, splitting votes is suspicious. Plus, based on F-16's results, only you can be anti-town. TV is clear. Is anyone going to give me drugs or should I just hammer?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena