Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.3- MWNJ- Day Phase 1

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:12:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Beginner 2.3- Mob War New Jersey

Please read these rules, they will be very important to your understanding of this game.

1. No copy/pasting period. Anyone doing so will be mod-killed and the entire team will lose all abilities for the rest of that phase, and the entire next phase, even if that means that identities or roles may be given away.

2. I will mod this game much like a regular game. I will give no tips, hints, etc. I will answer questions about your own role, or game mechanics only. You can ask questions but may be told that I can't answer it.

3. In this game there will be no posting after I close out the phase. Anyone doing so will lose their abilities for the next phase. No exceptions.

4. There will be no night phase. All actions will be done during the day phase. Any action not received before the final vote of the phase will be forfeited, including mafia actions and kills.

5. Roles and characters will be assigned randomly using a random number generator. I will not be handpicking certain people for certain roles this time. The character names will not be a strong indicator of allegiance. It's possible that Soprano characters may be on the Corleones, or vice versa. The role actions may coincide with the list used last game, or they may be entirely made up. No role action will be off limits, and the roles are not limited to what was on the list from last game. There may be more than one of the same role in the game, and there may be vanilla roles. In other words, expect anything and everything.

7. All votes must be made in bold, and if changing votes you must first unvote. I will enforce this rule for this game, as most other mods do. If your vote does not show up on the count, or is not accurate, make sure you have voted properly.

8. If you know how you want to use your action for the following phase, you may send it in between phases. If there are conflicts, I will decide based on who turned their role in first. It will be to your advantage to stay engaged and pay attention because this game will likely move faster than others, and it's possible that you could lose your role for the day.

9. No matter what your role, you may not use it on the same person more than twice in a row. Some roles may state that they can't be used on the same person in consecutive phases.

10. You will receive your character name, your rank within the family, and a description of your role. The role will not have a title such as Cop, Doctor, etc. What you call it or how you describe it is up to you.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking New York City from the Corleones, the Vinci family focused on strengthening their hold on the city. They aren't resting, they know the Corleones will be back. In the meantime, the Corleones have retooled, and are testing the strength of their new family on a smaller target, New Jersey. If they can take NJ, they'll be set to try and reclaim their former home, but taking Jersey will not be an easy task. Don Santino Corleone knows that the Sopranos are a ruthless bunch. Don Anthony Soprano comes from a long line of mafia heads, and has the full support of the much stronger Dimeo crime family. The Sopranos will be a formidable opponent for the new Corleone leadership. With his father near death in the hospital, and his brother hiding out in Sicily, young Sonny has a lot on his plate. Only time will tell if he can fill his father's shoes.

Soprano Family = Mafia
Corleone Family = Town

All character names are taken from the Godfather movies, Soprano series, or the Mafia 2 video game.

Active Players

F-16 Fighting Falcon
Crede
Blackvoid
Blackhawk
Raisor
Man-is-good
Mestari
Social Pinko
Partem Ruhem
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato
Logic_on_rails
Tvellalot
Lickdafoot
Spritle

It takes 8 votes to lynch.

Andiamo!!
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:19:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:18:50 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
what the hell logic? why would a good townie just follow your plan blindly??

oh.. i get it lol. VTNL
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:19:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

I am going to, but please explain why you feel so, Logic.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:19:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:19:33 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:18:50 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
what the hell logic? why would a good townie just follow your plan blindly??

oh.. i get it lol. VTNL

darnit lol
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:20:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:18:50 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
what the hell logic? why would a good townie just follow your plan blindly??

FOS Lickdafoot.

A good player should be able to follow logic (yes, pun intended) . I'm not stating the reason behind my plan as it kills the idea.

Use your head people. Come on and think - there's no NPs...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:20:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:19:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

I am going to, but please explain why you feel so, Logic.

cant explain, if a mafia is online they will be clued in and it won't work.

just to make sure my vote wet through: VTNL

EVERY TOWNIE DO THIS NOW, logic is right!!
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:21:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!

Hurry up and VTNL now!
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:21:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!

no joking around now, sorry. if you want to win, you have to be on a mission.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:22:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!

Jester or stand up comedian?....lol

But, VTNL anway. The day phrase has just started and we don't have any reliable info yet.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:23:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:22:40 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!

Jester or stand up comedian?....lol

But, VTNL anway. The day phrase has just started and we don't have any reliable info yet.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:25:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Logic, are you friends with everyone on the list? make sure to keep track of who is online before dp is over. i'll try to as well.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:27:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
3 more votes, now!

FYI, this plan only works if people grasp both points of it.

If anybody is online VTNL now or I'll be leading you as a lynch target next DP.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:30:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTNL lol
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:33:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
But Logic, if the idea is to VTNL before mafia can kill anybody, we should then just keep VTNLing every DP. How are we going to get any reliable information at all? There are no NPs so there is no new info that we can get.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:35:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

I think you're acting weird for saying this because you usually want 2 characters and then NL, but okay. I'm sure you have a reason. VTNL.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:36:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:33:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
But Logic, if the idea is to VTNL before mafia can kill anybody, we should then just keep VTNLing every DP. How are we going to get any reliable information at all? There are no NPs so there is no new info that we can get.

that's why it works this dp. we have no info so this is the best plan for now. later dps we will have more info to go on, to lead a lynch against someone.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:37:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:33:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
But Logic, if the idea is to VTNL before mafia can kill anybody, we should then just keep VTNLing every DP. How are we going to get any reliable information at all? There are no NPs so there is no new info that we can get.

Okay, first you give up the game of tricking the Mafia, then you ask me if this is a strategy to be used every DP...

I'm not explaining all of this. If you can't follow it you need to think.

This strategy is DP 1 only.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:37:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/4/2011 5:20:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/4/2011 5:15:37 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
VTNL NOW!

Anybody online who does not VTNL when they post is an automatic target for suspicion. Follow my advice now!

Be intelligent people - listen to me!

You'll change your mind once you see this.

http://picturepush.com...

VTL F-16!

Lol, nice photoshop. You forgot to put his name in the list of people in the PM.