Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.3- MWNJ- Day Phase 5(b)

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:28:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
"You see what happens when there are too many chiefs and not enough indians", Don Corleone shouts at his captains. His face is red with rage as he pounds his fist on the table, "I am the head of this family and we're going to do what I say do, when I say do. Is that understood??" His men nod in compliance, and get up to leave knowing that their mistakes have been costly. The young Don must now assert his leadership skills if the Corleones are to survive this battle.

Sleeping with the fishes

Logic- Tom Hagen- Consigliere- Corleone
TV- Joe Barbaro- Soldato- Corleone
Squirtle- Paulie Walnuts- Underboss- Soprano
Mestari- Luca Brasi- Soldato- Corleone
Mig- Salvatore Tessio- Caporegime- Corleone

Active Players

F-16 Fighting Falcon
Mig2 (replaces Crede)
Blackvoid
Mestari2 (Replaces Blackhawk due to workload from school)
Raisor
Partem Ruhem
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato
Lickdafoot
Social Pinko

5 votes to lynch.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:34:00 AM
You seem to want to lynch me because you think I messed up in claiming. You think that I did not know MIG was cop and I slipped up, I did not! DP4 pg 12 second post I clearly stated that I saw MIG claimed. So why are you lynching me? It's true that I do not make a lot of posts (because no one is online at same time as me) but that means it's even more surprising that you should say you did not read that line (considering you were lynching me). So PR and blackvoid what is the game?
Ok so it took me a while to find this post.(f16 flying falcon)
Here are the dead people's roles:

Tvellalot- You are Joe Barbaro, a Corleone Soldato- You are fifth in command. In phases 1, 4, 7, etc., you may choose a player to kill. On one of your off phases, you may protect a player from any action except lynching. You may not protect yourself. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Look at tvellalots power, he is an innocenter. Is it so hard to imagine that there would be two cops? Two cops differ from one in the sense that they may check the same person twice which is a godsend if you have an innocenter. They also differ in the sense that it's a lot harder to stall the game by kidnapping and roleblock(if one exists). Assuming a godfather exists, are you claiming that town is supposed to kill mafia with an LD(which can be at max everyday, which is highly doubtful because everybody seems to have a no power day) and a cop who is only available on alternate days?
Furthermore if you assumed that I investigated MIG on dp4 (I have not stated pattern of my role power days), why is that surprising? I would naturally find another cop to be suspicious just like you found me to be suspicious.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:41:20 AM
I think mestari is mafia, his story is kind of fishy but it seems socialpinko has been revived. is it safe to assume he is mafia?
VTL socialpinko
hopefully i can be cleared today.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:46:29 AM
How is spinko back? Do the mafia have a reviver or is he replacing an inactive?

Marc, MiG directly investigated and outed a mafioso mere minutes after claiming cop. There was no reason to investigate him. Your statement of "MiG is innocent" was ridiculous because everyone already knew that he was town. Thats why you're suspicious.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:55:44 AM
Don Sonny Corleone has his brother Fredo stop at a local fruit stand so he can buy some oranges from a local, as he often does. As he is picking out the oranges, gunshots ring out. Fredo is killed and the gunmen take the unarmed Don as a hostage. He is driven to a warehouse along the docks, where Don Soprano waits. After a brief exchange of hostilities, Don Soprano pulls out his gun and fires three shots into the head of the other Don. Blackvoid sleeps with the fishes.

Blackvoid- You are Don Santino "Sonny" Corleone, the Corleone Godfather- You cannot be killed in phases 1,4,7, etc. In those same phases, you may choose a player to kidnap. That player will be silenced and not allowed to vote or use their role in the following phase. Once in the game you may override a lynch if you choose. You win with the Corleone family (town).
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:58:04 AM
At 11/7/2011 10:46:29 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
How is spinko back? Do the mafia have a reviver or is he replacing an inactive?
Ok i dont know, maybe medic is bored and hes ________ with our heads.

Marc, MiG directly investigated and outed a mafioso mere minutes after claiming cop. There was no reason to investigate him. Your statement of "MiG is innocent" was ridiculous because everyone already knew that he was town. Thats why you're suspicious.

Ok i distinctly remember somebody saying my townie cop claim is blatantly false and somebody said i slipped up ... its late night here, my vacation got over yesterday so ima sleep soon. Heres the thing, if i was to die wouldnt you auto-suspect MIG? you would basically lynch MIG. I could have kept the info to myself or given it out, giving it out also meant i would get a chance to be protected.
If I was mafia why would I claim a role which was already known to exist? That made sense, somebody said i slipped up..
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:00:24 AM
At 11/7/2011 10:55:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Don Sonny Corleone has his brother Fredo stop at a local fruit stand so he can buy some oranges from a local, as he often does. As he is picking out the oranges, gunshots ring out. Fredo is killed and the gunmen take the unarmed Don as a hostage. He is driven to a warehouse along the docks, where Don Soprano waits. After a brief exchange of hostilities, Don Soprano pulls out his gun and fires three shots into the head of the other Don. Blackvoid sleeps with the fishes.

Blackvoid- You are Don Santino "Sonny" Corleone, the Corleone Godfather- You cannot be killed in phases 1,4,7, etc. In those same phases, you may choose a player to kidnap. That player will be silenced and not allowed to vote or use their role in the following phase. Once in the game you may override a lynch if you choose. You win with the Corleone family (town).

FML.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:02:33 AM
And now you are even more suspicious Marcus because you killed off one of our top guys and one of the players leading a lynch against you.

Can we get some info? Anyone know anything on marc, mestari, or anybody!!? I hate this waiting thing....
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:03:42 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:00:24 AM, marcuscato wrote:
At 11/7/2011 10:55:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:

FML.

Lol, whatever.

Gl town.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:11:26 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:02:33 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:
And now you are even more suspicious Marcus because you killed off one of our top guys and one of the players leading a lynch against you.
Wtf? i did not.... also another thing has been bugging me, how come medic is posting results instantaneously(assuming he is) , that would totally give away the mafia. I remember logiconrails once had a role in which he killed people during daytime and medic would post the kill later allowing logic to be offline when kill is announced, its something medic has realised and i reckon he would implement it in a no-night phase game like this.
Your online too.

Can we get some info? Anyone know anything on marc, mestari, or anybody!!? I hate this waiting thing....

Oh and one thing, suppose i am cop and i did investigate MIG, would you recommend that i say nothing?would hiding my "role" be enough of a motivation? i did that hiding thing once when i was watcher, people became suspicious of me because i claimed late.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:15:20 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:09:03 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Anyone has any idea where to go from here? I am still thinking about the next course of action. I'll post my analysis in a bit.

Ok if people dont want the LD to reveal himself/herself then we can say: LD should only reveal themselves if they get a guilty verdict.
I am assuming the LD exists because a GF exists.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:16:22 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:15:20 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Anyone has any idea where to go from here? I am still thinking about the next course of action. I'll post my analysis in a bit.

Ok if people dont want the LD to reveal himself/herself then we can say: LD should only reveal themselves if they get a guilty verdict.

Marcus, you should check on Partam or Raisor.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:20:44 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:16:22 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

roger that.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:23:19 AM

How exactly are raisor and I more suspicious then say Mestari?? I agree with marcus saying that they should only out themselves if they get a guilty verdict, but at the same time, it's hard to figure out that way who has been cleared, who we SHOULD be suspecting.

It makes NO sense that I would kill off BV, marc, because him and I were both trying to get you lynched. IF I WAS mafia, and you were town, why would I kill off someone who was in for lynching you? I would bandwagon the lynch, wait for you to get lyched, then kill him. Jesus.

F-16, why are you suspecting me all of a sudden?
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:24:22 AM
Alright, can we just get Marcus to say I win with the town then?? He may have said it previous day phases, but the LD can't get a read on those, can he?

I will say it too.

I win with the town.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:24:36 AM
Christopher Moltisanti pulls into the parking lot as he always does and heads for his heroine dealer's car. It's not his normal dealer sitting in the car, but he doesn't care, he just wants a fix. He pulls up next to the car and holds out the money but the guy in the car doesn't hand him heroine. Instead he says, "Don't you know that drugs kill, this is for Don Corleone", he pulls out a tommy gun and lets go on Molti, emptying the barrel. Molti dies a bloody but quick death. Mestari2 sleeps with the fishes.

Blackhawk (Replaced by Mestari2)- You are Christopher Moltisanti, the Soprano Caporegime- You are third in succession and will retain your original role if promoted, even if you reach Godfather. On odd phases you may role block a player. On even phases you may steal a player's role and use it on a player of your choosing. When submitting your action you must give the player who's role you're stealing as well as a target. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:26:09 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:23:19 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

How exactly are raisor and I more suspicious then say Mestari?? I agree with marcus saying that they should only out themselves if they get a guilty verdict, but at the same time, it's hard to figure out that way who has been cleared, who we SHOULD be suspecting.

It makes NO sense that I would kill off BV, marc, because him and I were both trying to get you lynched. IF I WAS mafia, and you were town, why would I kill off someone who was in for lynching you? I would bandwagon the lynch, wait for you to get lyched, then kill him. Jesus.

F-16, why are you suspecting me all of a sudden?

You seem to be very sure of your suspicions. I want you confirmed either innocent or guilty so I know whether I should take your lead.
Actually, you know what: you should just role-claim now and explain everything. Marcus should check Raisor.
Mestari, we should lynch anyways. No point checking him.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:27:42 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:24:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Christopher Moltisanti pulls into the parking lot as he always does and heads for his heroine dealer's car. It's not his normal dealer sitting in the car, but he doesn't care, he just wants a fix. He pulls up next to the car and holds out the money but the guy in the car doesn't hand him heroine. Instead he says, "Don't you know that drugs kill, this is for Don Corleone", he pulls out a tommy gun and lets go on Molti, emptying the barrel. Molti dies a bloody but quick death. Mestari2 sleeps with the fishes.

Blackhawk (Replaced by Mestari2)- You are Christopher Moltisanti, the Soprano Caporegime- You are third in succession and will retain your original role if promoted, even if you reach Godfather. On odd phases you may role block a player. On even phases you may steal a player's role and use it on a player of your choosing. When submitting your action you must give the player who's role you're stealing as well as a target. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

This is why Raisor must be checked. FOS on Raisor for believing his absolutely ludicrous claims. How can Raisor seriously not see through this unless he is mafia?

VTL RAISOR
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:28:22 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:11:26 AM, marcuscato wrote:
At 11/7/2011 11:02:33 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Wtf? i did not.... also another thing has been bugging me, how come medic is posting results instantaneously(assuming he is) , that would totally give away the mafia. I remember logiconrails once had a role in which he killed people during daytime and medic would post the kill later allowing logic to be offline when kill is announced, its something medic has realised and i reckon he would implement it in a no-night phase game like this.
Your online too.

That's part of the game, roles are enacted as they are recieved.

Oh and one thing, suppose i am cop and i did investigate MIG, would you recommend that i say nothing?would hiding my "role" be enough of a motivation? i did that hiding thing once when i was watcher, people became suspicious of me because i claimed late.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:36:38 AM
Hey guys, I think it is quite obvious that I killed Mestari. No one seems to want to listen so I had to vig-kill him. Also, we need to lynch Raisor. I got to go now, but I'll be back.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:37:14 AM
At 11/7/2011 11:23:19 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

How come you changed your vote from mestari to me? You believed his silly claims and used it to come after me.

I claimed prev dp also, i specifically said i was townie cop, here it is again:
I am a townie. I win with the town.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:43:34 AM

Ok. Here goes the town win. I have Lie Detector powers. I checked Marc's above statement. It's false! On even day phases, I am a PGO, but I am a lousy shot. Anyone who tries to kill, or invest, or whatever, gets hurt, then can't do any role related action for the following dp.

Now here is how my LD works, because I doubt it's the only one in this game. Every time somebody either attempts to kill, investigates, or does whatever to me, I get one (1) use of the LD. I had been saving this one because I really wanted to get two first, seeing as me revealing all this will stop people from investigating me or mafia trying to night kill me on even phases.

But, since Mestari is in fact mafia, that should leave only one. Unless SP is some weird mafia member. IN any event, I did just check marcuscato's statement "I win with the town" and it came back false.

VTL Marcuscato
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:01:03 PM
At 11/7/2011 11:27:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/7/2011 11:24:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:

This is why Raisor must be checked. FOS on Raisor for believing his absolutely ludicrous claims. How can Raisor seriously not see through this unless he is mafia?

VTL RAISOR

Please. I told you my reasoning was that I wanted a slow town attrition rate, and I wasnt against lynching Mes, I was against lynching ANYONE- including marcus. If I was mafia I wouldnt have made such a big stink, I would have just jumped on the marcus bandwagon.

Anyways, I didnt want the lynch because I figured it was likly a vig would take one of them out anyways.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:11:07 PM
At 11/7/2011 11:43:34 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

Ok. Here goes the town win. I have Lie Detector powers. I checked Marc's above statement. It's false! On even day phases, I am a PGO, but I am a lousy shot. Anyone who tries to kill, or invest, or whatever, gets hurt, then can't do any role related action for the following dp.

Now here is how my LD works, because I doubt it's the only one in this game. Every time somebody either attempts to kill, investigates, or does whatever to me, I get one (1) use of the LD. I had been saving this one because I really wanted to get two first, seeing as me revealing all this will stop people from investigating me or mafia trying to night kill me on even phases.

But, since Mestari is in fact mafia, that should leave only one. Unless SP is some weird mafia member. IN any event, I did just check marcuscato's statement "I win with the town" and it came back false.

VTL Marcuscato

Man PR, you really seem like mafia to me, but I cant figure out how you could be lying and still win.

There are 8 townie still alive, lets assume 2 of them are mafia- one of those being spinko.

If PR is lying, we mislynch tonight and get 7 townies-2 mafia. Then tomorrow mafia get a kill and its 6-2. But at that point we know PR is mafia and its straightforward lynchings plus vig kills.

Even if by some chance there is 3 mafia left the mafia cant kill fast enough for a win. The exception is if both PR and marcus are mafia and this is a bus. If thats the case then we just lynch PR as soon as we dont win after lynching marcus and spinko.

VTL marcus
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:17:43 PM
At 11/7/2011 12:11:07 PM, Raisor wrote:

VTL Marcuscato

Man PR, you really seem like mafia to me, but I cant figure out how you could be lying and still win.

There are 8 townie still alive, lets assume 2 of them are mafia- one of those being spinko.

If PR is lying, we mislynch tonight and get 7 townies-2 mafia. Then tomorrow mafia get a kill and its 6-2. But at that point we know PR is mafia and its straightforward lynchings plus vig kills.

Even if by some chance there is 3 mafia left the mafia cant kill fast enough for a win. The exception is if both PR and marcus are mafia and this is a bus. If thats the case then we just lynch PR as soon as we dont win after lynching marcus and spinko.

VTL marcus

Shoot that last part doesnt work if there are 3 mafia and PR is telling the truth. Oh well, maybe we cross that bridge if/when we get there...
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:19:39 PM
At 11/7/2011 12:17:43 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/7/2011 12:11:07 PM, Raisor wrote:

VTL Marcuscato

VTL marcus

Shoot that last part doesnt work if there are 3 mafia and PR is telling the truth. Oh well, maybe we cross that bridge if/when we get there...

Agreed. Now we just need more people on so we can do this.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 1:13:31 PM
Sorry everyone, I've been a bit busy and the dps are moving fast but i'm trying to keep up!

Anyways, I believe partham. IMO, he's been very pro-town the entire game.

Vtl MArcus. Has anyone been killed this dp yet? everyone should hurry up and vote if they can! No point in waiting to her marcus' POV. If he turns up town, we lynch partham next dp.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...