Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 2.3- MWNJ- Day Phase 6

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:31:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Corleone bosses sit down for a celebratory meal with their new Don. The loss of Don Corleone is made a little easier with the execution of Don Soprano. Well over half of New Jersey is now controlled by the Corleones, and they seem to have the momentum. The Sopranos won't go without a fight though.

Sleeping with the fishes

Logic- Tom Hagen- Consigliere- Corleone
TV- Joe Barbaro- Soldato- Corleone
Squirtle- Paulie Walnuts- Underboss- Soprano
Mestari- Luca Brasi- Soldato- Corleone
Mig- Salvatore Tessio- Caporegime- Corleone
Blackvoid- Don Sonny Corleone- Godfather- Corleone
Mestari2- Christopher Moltisanti- Caporegime- Soprano
Marcuscato- Don Anthony Soprano- Godfather- Soprano

Active Players

F-16 Fighting Falcon
Mig2 (replaces Crede)
Raisor
Partem Ruhem
Andromeda_Z
Lickdafoot
Social Pinko

4 votes to lynch.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:35:21 PM
F-16 is still alive.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:41:40 PM
At 11/7/2011 4:35:21 PM, socialpinko wrote:
F-16 is still alive.

LOL! You gotta be kidding me.

Marcuscato- You are Don Anthony Soprano, the Soprano Godfather- You will show innocent on investigation, including LD statements. You have final say in who is killed, and who will do the kill. You cannot be killed on phases 1,4,7, etc. Once per game you may revive a player following their death, choose carefully. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Are you serious, or just joking?

VTL SocialPinko
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:43:37 PM
I guess now is a good time to admit that I lied about the LD thing.

I am a lousy shot PGO on even phases, but I am NOT a lie detector at all. I just really needed to convince you guys that marcuscato was mafia. I saw it in his posts, and he was obviously trying to cover his trails with the whole cop thing. At least it seemed that way to me. Good thing I was right, eh? haha

I am being honest with you all because I don't want to keep on fooling those I am working with. As this is an even phase, you cannot investigate me to find out if I am lying or not. F-16, don't try to murder me either. It won't work out for you.

Now, seeing that Marc could revive someone, and seeing that Social Pinko has been revived, I think there is a connection.

You may try to argue against this by saying that Marc needed to revive him as soon as he was killed, but notice it didn't say anything about how long until he would be back in the game. Remember, our mod. does tricky things. Then again, that same mod logic can be used to argue that Spinky was actually revived for our side. Hard to say.

It's either Social Pinko or Raisor that have some involvement. Until more discussion I won't VTL either.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:44:27 PM
At 11/7/2011 4:41:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/7/2011 4:35:21 PM, socialpinko wrote:
F-16 is still alive.

LOL! You gotta be kidding me.

Marcuscato- You are Don Anthony Soprano, the Soprano Godfather- You will show innocent on investigation, including LD statements. You have final say in who is killed, and who will do the kill. You cannot be killed on phases 1,4,7, etc. Once per game you may revive a player following their death, choose carefully. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Are you serious, or just joking?

VTL SocialPinko

F-16, it says following their death. Do you think it means immediately or just whenever? I mean, it should at least be considered.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:45:27 PM
VTL spinko

Seems pretty open and shut. PR you could have lost us the game if you were wrong. We would have lynched you and it would have been game over.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:47:18 PM
Vtl Spinko

Yeah, I had a hunch. Nobody was going to do it though, so I could have lost us the game by not lying. At least, that was my logic haha.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:49:20 PM
I knew something was off with PR's claim. It just didn't match up. It seemed really odd. Besides Marcus would have been innocent to LDs. You could see that from his role.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:07:00 PM
VTL Spinko

Hmmm...rising back...+ Marcusato being capable of reviving members...Hmmm....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:16:27 PM
At 11/7/2011 5:15:11 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/7/2011 5:07:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Vote Count

Spinko 4/4- Falcon, Raisor, PR, MIG

Fix'd

Fastest DP ever?

Though I think the one with you getting lynched last game was like only one page.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:23:55 PM
Vote Count

Spinko 4/4- Falcon, Raisor, PR, Mig

As Bobby Baccalieri sleeps soundly, the hit squad nears his building. Some head toward the back, some guard the front. The strike team goes straight through the front door and into his apartment without a sound. Their silenced handguns pop into action as they enter the bedroom. Clemenza approaches to finish the job. He says the signature phrase before delivering the final shots to the head, "Don Scaletta sends his regards". He feels for a pulse to make sure the job is done, he feels nothing. Spinko sleeps with the fishes.

Social Pinko- You are Bobby Baccalieri, the Soprano Soldato- You are the bodyguard and are fourth in command. Each day you may choose a player to guard. Any action attempted against that player will fail, except for a lynch. You may not guard yourself, and may not guard the Godfather on consecutive days. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:24:51 PM
Lol at least I wasted a Dp!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:36:02 PM
At 11/7/2011 4:45:27 PM, Raisor wrote:
VTL spinko

Seems pretty open and shut. PR you could have lost us the game if you were wrong. We would have lynched you and it would have been game over.

Actually, no we wouldn't. Me, PR, and LDF agreed that we were going to lynch Spinko next if Marcus was town, so we would have won anyways.