Jump to topic:

MW3 Came out today!

Avengers777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:30:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I really want it because the graphic are better than mw2 and also they changed a few things. And I will not be getting it on the first day because my parents don't like buying COD games on that very day it comes out so maybe for Christmas I would prefer for me to get it. If not then I will get it for my birthday.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 8:07:13 PM
Seriously?

Honestly--I've played every COD fervently since COD4, and I finally came to the conclusion two months ago that the games are just not good. The BIGGEST reason? The community.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 8:48:53 PM
At 11/8/2011 8:07:13 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Seriously?

Honestly--I've played every COD fervently since COD4, and I finally came to the conclusion two months ago that the games are just not good. The BIGGEST reason? The community.

I've been playing them since the franchise started and would say they used to be one of my favorites. But since they became multiplayer-centric, I'd have to agree with you... There's only so many times I can listen to a 12 year old being verbally abusive to others... The games themselves haven't innovated in years, and just lost my interest. I see the appeal, I just don't have the patience for it anymore.
Debate.org Moderator
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:14:38 PM
At 11/8/2011 8:07:13 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Seriously?

Well yeah, thats the problem with any game when you play online. Shooter? People camp in 1 spot all game, kill teammates to get overpowered weapons. RPG? People hack the game, get 99+ in all attributes. Sports games? People run the same 3 plays all game, nothing like real life. Other type of game? People D/C when losing when denies you a W.

Online community in general brings games down.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 9:48:00 AM
At 11/9/2011 12:22:16 PM, Avengers777 wrote:
I don't camp. I run around shooting enemies. I don't see what's the problem with camping?

Technically there isn't a problem with camping. People just get frustrated because it's a pretty b!tch thing to do -- to hide and wait around for people and whatnot (as if everyone did that, there WOULD BE NO game as everyone would just be hiding around and nobody would get shot). I like to make it my mission to go and take out campers specifically. It's easier if you're communicating with teammates on the headset so you can work as a team to take them out. Personally, with MW2 my favorite was running around and knifing everyone lol SO FUN. I'm dying to play MW3! However my PS3 broke thanks to fvcking Black Ops which fried it out. I won't be getting MW3 until I can at least afford to buy an entire new PS let alone the game. Oy vey.
President of DDO
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:42:48 PM
MW3 is pretty dang awesome. Camping is why TDM is slowly becoming a dead game type. I mostly played Domination, Sabotage, and Search and Destroy in the other games. MW3 looks like it has some awesome game modes in Team Defender and Kill Confirmed. Both of which look like camping would be completely pointless. Getting it on sunday...Need that moneys.
Anways if you have Xbox live my gamertag is "tF Mateus"
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:54:36 PM
At 11/10/2011 1:42:48 PM, Crede wrote:
MW3 is pretty dang awesome. Camping is why TDM is slowly becoming a dead game type. I mostly played Domination, Sabotage, and Search and Destroy in the other games. MW3 looks like it has some awesome game modes in Team Defender and Kill Confirmed. Both of which look like camping would be completely pointless. Getting it on sunday...Need that moneys.
Anways if you have Xbox live my gamertag is "tF Mateus"

Actually, even though Kill Confirmed was supposed to be their anti-camping gamemode, people just sit in a corner with a good view and use the dog tags as bait. It's pretty lame.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 6:48:43 PM
It seems like a lot of my friends didn't get this one. We're all on BF3. I haven't play it yet, so I'll give it a try whenever I get around to it.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:57:06 AM
I don't camp. I run around shooting enemies. I don't see what's the problem with camping?
Camping is not that bad. It is part of the gameplay. If you use snipers, you cannot go as offensively as people with machine guns. That's standard, see real war tactics. As for what would happen if everyone started camping, well they won't, and that's why it is fun to camp. If everyone camped, then those who love camping would perhaps start loving the opposite. It's also about being unique.
Avengers777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:48:23 AM
I played it last saturday and it was awesome! What I didn't like about it was that everytime I play TDM it goes by soo fast and its really fast pace.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 12:54:05 AM
What's all this talk about Playstation and Xbox ? Don't no one use PC anymore ? Damm kids.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 2:26:36 PM
At 11/15/2011 12:54:05 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
What's all this talk about Playstation and Xbox ? Don't no one use PC anymore ? Damm kids.

lol, having a pc that runs well when you run big games is mucho dinero...plus I do have kids so it kills 2 birds with one stone it that they can play their games too.
awesomeness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 6:45:41 PM
At 11/15/2011 6:44:28 PM, awesomeness wrote:
I am so happy mw3 came out today but it has 12,000 of campaign which is kinda stupid

I mean twelve thousand hours of campaign
best debator ever!
awesomeness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 6:47:31 PM
At 11/14/2011 10:48:23 AM, Avengers777 wrote:
I played it last saturday and it was awesome! What I didn't like about it was that everytime I play TDM it goes by soo fast and its really fast pace.

i totally agree
the same problem was happening to me
best debator ever!
awesomeness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 6:48:18 PM

same here
best debator ever!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:10:34 PM

It's a pretty noob thing to do and I think that's why a lot of people don't like it. It's basically an easy way to get kills. However, if you're playing as a sniper it's more acceptable since they generally stay in one place anyway. I have tried to run and shoot as a sniper, it's not easy.
Avengers777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 10:53:09 AM
At 11/16/2011 1:10:34 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

It's a pretty noob thing to do and I think that's why a lot of people don't like it. It's basically an easy way to get kills. However, if you're playing as a sniper it's more acceptable since they generally stay in one place anyway. I have tried to run and shoot as a sniper, it's not easy.

I run with a sniper rifle and when ever I see someone with I quickscope them and get them. Or you could quickly aim and shoot from a sniper rifle.