Jump to topic:

Nintendo 3DS Trumps Playstation 3 ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2011 1:06:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The orders are starting to come in now and this thing is a monster. The Nintendo 3D is the latest in home gaming from the world of Nintendo. There is also a
Super Mario Kart 7 game and a new Super Mario 3D. This is going to be much bigger than expected, and the price falls just under $200 ! This is defintely gonna get back the old school die hard Nintendo fans who has left for greener pastures under the Playstation 3 Adminstration. And the PS handheld does not even come close, as its sales are dismal in comparison to the latter.
What do you think ? Lets hear it for Nintendo 3DS !
awesomeness
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 6:50:38 PM
At 11/10/2011 1:06:23 PM, inferno wrote:
The orders are starting to come in now and this thing is a monster. The Nintendo 3D is the latest in home gaming from the world of Nintendo. There is also a
Super Mario Kart 7 game and a new Super Mario 3D. This is going to be much bigger than expected, and the price falls just under $200 ! This is definitely goanna get back the old school die hard Nintendo fans who has left for greener pastures under the PlayStation 3 Adminstration. And the PS handheld does not even come close, as its sales are dismal in comparison to the latter.
What do you think ? Lets hear it for Nintendo 3DS !

I dont agree
I bet many people love the ps3 because of its awesome features
best debator ever!
Avengers777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 11:06:04 AM
All the DS's are not that good all the new ds has is 3D that it. PS3 is better than Nintendo. PS3 has so many good games that are waay better than those Nintendo games.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:07:42 PM
At 11/15/2011 6:50:38 PM, awesomeness wrote:

I dont agree
I bet many people love the ps3 because of its awesome features

Yea. I just got a PS3 a few weeks ago, I love it.