Total Posts:359|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pixar vs. Dreamworks Mafia - DP5

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 9:59:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dreamworks was mistrustful and fighting amongst themselves. Victory for Pixar seemed immanent . . . Honestly, why shouldn't these guys win? See for yourselves:

The weather forecast for today seems mostly positive: partly cloudy.

Active Players:
1. tvellalott
2. Logic-on_rails
3. lickdafoot
4. marcuscato (Andromeda)
5. Marauder
6. Socialpinko
7. Greyparrot
8. Korashk (F-16_
9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)

Graveyard

Medic - Skipper – VOTE GATHERER. You lead a band of penguins that do your bidding. Every third NP, you gain one penguin, and thus one vote. However, your vote will not be reflected in the vote count. You need to lynch someone for it to be apparent. You win with the town.

Innomen – You are ____________________, the _______________________.

F-16 - You are Mason, the MASON. You are a monkey from the movie Madagascar. Your role comes from your name… You can start recruiting people on NP5. You win with the town.

Danielle - Hammy the Hyperactive Squirrel – Your hyperactivity seems to foil your friends' plans, at times. You are the role switcher, and must choose one person whose role to switch and must choose one other person for that role to target. If you fail to choose on time, I will choose for you (and you might not like that). You win with the town.

dninja/Drafterman - You are Toothless - You are a Night Fury, the most dangerous of all the different species of dragons. Unfortunately, you have lost the ability to fly. If you gain the ability back, you become a vigilante, capable of killing anyone you please once per NP. You win with the town.

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 10:15:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, SocialPinko has a lot of explaining to do. First, you say you are the vanilla. Then Danielle says she used your powers on Innomen (or was it Medic?) I think Danielle made a slip up, but then you hammer before she has the chance to explain. Your post after she was found innocent also seemed a little too much. How could you not notice how many votes she had on her? I'm not VTLing SocialPinko right now because there is still the possibility that both Danielle and SocialPinko are town. I really want to hear your explanation of what happened and if you really are a vanilla townie.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 10:42:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 10:15:16 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, SocialPinko has a lot of explaining to do. First, you say you are the vanilla. Then Danielle says she used your powers on Innomen (or was it Medic?) I think Danielle made a slip up, but then you hammer before she has the chance to explain. Your post after she was found innocent also seemed a little too much. How could you not notice how many votes she had on her? I'm not VTLing SocialPinko right now because there is still the possibility that both Danielle and SocialPinko are town. I really want to hear your explanation of what happened and if you really are a vanilla townie.

Danielle claimed that she knew I was vig because she targeted me to use my role action on innomen on Np1 who then turned up dead and redirected me to Logic Np2 and did not die. The inconsistency lies in the fact that innomen did not show up as dead until Dp3 meaning he was killed Np2. How could this happen if she re-directed me to target him Np1? Also, since nothing happened to Logic on Np2, it further showed the inconsistency of her claim. This is in a nutshell why she was suspected as far as I could tell. I know I hammered and that was totally my bad. While I was leaning towards lynching her, I thought she was still on three votes since I remembered her mentioning it and didn't notice anymore votes. It was a mistake on my part I guess but it seemed as though town was moving for a lynch anyways. I am a vanilla townie. That's actually one of the reasons she was being suspected. She acted so sure that I was vig(simple mistake on her part) and when I turned out to just be vanilla, people started to examine her claim with more scrutiny.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind- ?

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- ?- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:33:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think we should be looking toward Greyparrot right now.

1. He and LDF seemed to be the cheerleaders for the lynch Danielle team.
2. He had to be coached to remember his character's name, and refuses to role claim even if we lynch him. He claims to be tying up the roleblocker, but there's no evidence of that.
3. At the end of DP 2 he takes a "shot at the buzzer" and VTL Innomen, shockingly when DP 3 opens, Innomen is dead.
4. Probably most importantly, he claims that he was told he was RB'd, but Danielle said that she was told that she wouldn't know if she was rb'd. Are we to believe that the mod has different rules for different people?? Danielle is now dead, and confirmed town, so who's story do we believe??

I say we pressure Grey and force him to give some info on his role.

VTL Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:38:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just out of curiousity, how many people think I am not being roleblocked every night?

How many people think there is a mafia or town roleblocker?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:40:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:33:24 AM, medic0506 wrote:
4. Probably most importantly, he claims that he was told he was RB'd, but Danielle said that she was told that she wouldn't know if she was rb'd. Are we to believe that the mod has different rules for different people?? Danielle is now dead, and confirmed town, so who's story do we believe??

And yes, this is the main reason Danielle got killed, I think the moderator may have goofed up here, so I have no problems getting lynched as well on account of a technicality.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:33:24 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I think we should be looking toward Greyparrot right now.

1. He and LDF seemed to be the cheerleaders for the lynch Danielle team.

A lot of players thought she was guilty so we can't hold that alone against him, however he was a little more tenacious than everyone else in pushing for her lynch.

2. He had to be coached to remember his character's name, and refuses to role claim even if we lynch him. He claims to be tying up the roleblocker, but there's no evidence of that.
3. At the end of DP 2 he takes a "shot at the buzzer" and VTL Innomen, shockingly when DP 3 opens, Innomen is dead.

These two reasons seem closer to his normal playing style.

4. Probably most importantly, he claims that he was told he was RB'd, but Danielle said that she was told that she wouldn't know if she was rb'd. Are we to believe that the mod has different rules for different people?? Danielle is now dead, and confirmed town, so who's story do we believe??

This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:44:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:33:24 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I think we should be looking toward Greyparrot right now.

1. He and LDF seemed to be the cheerleaders for the lynch Danielle team.
2. He had to be coached to remember his character's name, and refuses to role claim even if we lynch him. He claims to be tying up the roleblocker, but there's no evidence of that.
3. At the end of DP 2 he takes a "shot at the buzzer" and VTL Innomen, shockingly when DP 3 opens, Innomen is dead.
4. Probably most importantly, he claims that he was told he was RB'd, but Danielle said that she was told that she wouldn't know if she was rb'd. Are we to believe that the mod has different rules for different people?? Danielle is now dead, and confirmed town, so who's story do we believe??

I say we pressure Grey and force him to give some info on his role.

VTL Greyparrot

5. He keeps claiming to be rb'd, but we are up against a really stupid mafia if they just keep tying up their rb'er on him instead of just killing him.
6. Saying that he'd rather be lynched than role claim is really silly if you're actually town. How can that possibly be helpful to the town?? It isn't, in fact it's harmful because you're causing a distraction and keeping the town from actually focusing on the real mafia. Distractions are the mafia's specialty, not fellow townies'
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:48:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.

It doesn't seem as though he's willing to talk.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:49:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind-Inventor

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- ?- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja

dont make lists acting like you have reason to be ignorant of the fact that I have already claimed

*fixed now
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:50:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:48:24 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.

It doesn't seem as though he's willing to talk.

I am talking, I said go ahead and lynch me, there is no possible way for me to convince you that there is a mafia role blocker due to Danielle's staments, town is at a huge disadvantage due to a technicality I have no way of proving. Nothing else really that I can say or claim can change that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:51:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:49:53 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind-Inventor

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- Oogi- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja

dont make lists acting like you have reason to be ignorant of the fact that I have already claimed

*fixed now

Lol forgot that's all. Also just remembered Grey's character claim. Did he ever role claim?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:52:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:50:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:48:24 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.

It doesn't seem as though he's willing to talk.

I am talking, I said go ahead and lynch me, there is no possible way for me to convince you that there is a mafia role blocker due to Danielle's staments, town is at a huge disadvantage due to a technicality I have no way of proving. Nothing else really that I can say or claim can change that.

I'd rather not lynch you if you're actually a townie since town's walking on a thin line as it is. What's your role?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:56:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:52:16 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:50:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:48:24 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.

It doesn't seem as though he's willing to talk.

I am talking, I said go ahead and lynch me, there is no possible way for me to convince you that there is a mafia role blocker due to Danielle's staments, town is at a huge disadvantage due to a technicality I have no way of proving. Nothing else really that I can say or claim can change that.

I'd rather not lynch you if you're actually a townie since town's walking on a thin line as it is. What's your role?

Does my role even matter? I could say cop and Danielles statements make me suspect as I claimed roleblocked every night. I could say vanilla townie and the same scenario applies. I could claim Vig with the same results. There's really no way out of the box for me on this one, Danielle's comments are obviously incriminating toward me.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:57:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:56:44 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:52:16 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:50:26 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:48:24 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:44:20 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:41:36 AM, socialpinko wrote:
This. This is the reason I actually suspect him. We do have reason to believe Danielle since we now know she was town. Grey's statements doesn't make sense. Hate to just go along with your reasoning but nothing much needs to be said. We need answers from Grey. But of course I'm skeptical we'll get any.

No problem Spinko, just re-affirms what I said about the game getting thrown for town on account of a technicality, I have no problems getting lynched if this is the case.

It doesn't seem as though he's willing to talk.

I am talking, I said go ahead and lynch me, there is no possible way for me to convince you that there is a mafia role blocker due to Danielle's staments, town is at a huge disadvantage due to a technicality I have no way of proving. Nothing else really that I can say or claim can change that.

I'd rather not lynch you if you're actually a townie since town's walking on a thin line as it is. What's your role?

Does my role even matter? I could say cop and Danielles statements make me suspect as I claimed roleblocked every night. I could say vanilla townie and the same scenario applies. I could claim Vig with the same results. There's really no way out of the box for me on this one, Danielle's comments are obviously incriminating toward me.

I'm kind of just wondering. Care to oblige?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 11:58:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:51:25 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:49:53 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind-Inventor

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- Oogi- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja

dont make lists acting like you have reason to be ignorant of the fact that I have already claimed

*fixed now

Lol forgot that's all. Also just remembered Grey's character claim. Did he ever role claim?

No he refuses to roleclaim. I say we call his bluff and force him to. If he's willing to die rather than claim, at this point in the game, then I doubt he's town. He'd be letting us screw ourselves knowing it could cost us the game. That's not very town-like.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:01:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:58:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:51:25 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:49:53 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind-Inventor

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- Oogi- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja

dont make lists acting like you have reason to be ignorant of the fact that I have already claimed

*fixed now

Lol forgot that's all. Also just remembered Grey's character claim. Did he ever role claim?

No he refuses to roleclaim. I say we call his bluff and force him to. If he's willing to die rather than claim, at this point in the game, then I doubt he's town. He'd be letting us screw ourselves knowing it could cost us the game. That's not very town-like.

I kind of agree though of course I'm hesitant since we're not doing too good and this seems normal for his playing style. I'm in favor of lynching him if we don't get any new information.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:01:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I believe Grey primarily because I asked Bluesteel if I would be told if I was role-blocked. He said that if I do use a power and it doesn't work, then I would be told that I was role-blocked. He said it different for Danielle. So, obviously he is saying it different for everyone.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:02:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
From Danielle:

"One more thing -- I asked blue how I would know if I was role blocked, and he said "You wouldn't." Now since he wouldn't tell ME if I was role blocked, why would he tell Greyparrot that he was role blocked??? This makes me think the mafia may not even have a RB to begin with, and Grey knows that so he can just lie and say he was RB... especially after claiming an investigator (sorta) but never clarifying. He always plays like a complete re-re, so he can sneak by because people might assume he is the jester or just playing like a mo."

So I am pretty much dead due to a technicality along with Danielle.

I will hammer myself if the votes get high enough.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:06:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 12:01:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:58:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:51:25 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:49:53 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/12/2011 10:53:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
1. tvellalott- Metro Man- hasn't role claimed
Confirmed by Logic upon investigation Np1.

2. Logic-on_rails- President Hathaway- JOAT odd Np's, one shot three kill even Np's

3. lickdafoot- Gingerbread Man- Mafia receive information upon four votes

4. marcuscato (Andromeda)- Shrek- Miller

5. Marauder- Megamind-Inventor

6. Socialpinko- Z- Vanilla

7. Greyparrot- Oogi- ?

8. Korashk (F-16_)- Master Shifu- inherits someone's role after they die

9. blackhawk1331 (medic2)- Hiccup- Unlocks Dragon's power- Confirmed by DNinja

dont make lists acting like you have reason to be ignorant of the fact that I have already claimed

*fixed now

Lol forgot that's all. Also just remembered Grey's character claim. Did he ever role claim?

No he refuses to roleclaim. I say we call his bluff and force him to. If he's willing to die rather than claim, at this point in the game, then I doubt he's town. He'd be letting us screw ourselves knowing it could cost us the game. That's not very town-like.

I kind of agree though of course I'm hesitant since we're not doing too good and this seems normal for his playing style. I'm in favor of lynching him if we don't get any new information.

I'm a tad gun-shy after Dexter, and don't want to get too agressive but he really is our best suspect at this moment. I'm still wary of LOR's claim that he can kill 3 people at a time, every other night. That seems very extreme and just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm open to hearing other ideas, though I still think we should force Grey to claim.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:09:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 12:06:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I'm a tad gun-shy after Dexter, and don't want to get too agressive but he really is our best suspect at this moment. I'm still wary of LOR's claim that he can kill 3 people at a time, every other night. That seems very extreme and just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm open to hearing other ideas, though I still think we should force Grey to claim.

After Dexter? Whatever do you mean? Anyways, he seems certain in his claim that he's not going to role claim. Lynching him might be our best bet though I'm not sure. Logic's claim was sort of outlandish but I guess I can see Bluesteel putting a crazy one like that in what with all the relatively weak roles we have in the game. Danielle was the only other one with a good role.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:09:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 12:06:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I still think we should force Grey to claim.

I am open to any Ideas from you Medic on what role I should make up that can clear me fro Danielle's statement? Obviously my real role won't work or I would have said it long ago.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:11:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 12:09:58 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 12:06:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I still think we should force Grey to claim.

I am open to any Ideas from you Medic on what role I should make up that can clear me fro Danielle's statement? Obviously my real role won't work or I would have said it long ago.

Grey, we're obviously somewhat hesitant to lynch you. Just give us some information to work with.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 12:11:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 11:56:44 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/12/2011 11:52:16 AM, socialpinko wrote:

I'd rather not lynch you if you're actually a townie since town's walking on a thin line as it is. What's your role?

Does my role even matter? I could say cop and Danielles statements make me suspect as I claimed roleblocked every night. I could say vanilla townie and the same scenario applies. I could claim Vig with the same results. There's really no way out of the box for me on this one, Danielle's comments are obviously incriminating toward me.

I feakin matters. at this stage we need everyones role claim if we are going avoid a misslynch, and the only ones left with mystery to them is TV's and yours. and supposedly yours might be one that can get info of some kind. dont give up untill the game is actually over. if your serious about just giving up then get yourself modkilled for all I care, but right now if your not going to do that do the town a favor and shed some light on what your role is and what your been doing with it this entire game.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.