Total Posts:372|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dexter Mafia - DP3

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 3:24:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The first plot twist arises . . . and everyone misses it. But that's Dexter – rife with subtlety. Will they see it this time, dad? Brother??

Regardless, this is only the beginning ------------------------>

Socialpinko2 has replaced tvellalot

Greyparrot has replaced nerdykiller


Active players
1. Andromeda
2. NERDYKILLER (greyparrot)
3. tvellalott (socialpinko2)
4. Spritle
5. Raisor
6. Mestari
7. Blackvoid
8. Medic
9. Blackhawk1331
10. Headphonegut (lickdafoot2)
11. mongeese
12. mongoose
13. Korashk
14. drafterman
15. Chrysippus
16. Man-is-good
17. logic_on_rails

Graveyard

PartamRuhem – You are THE SKINNER. You flay people alive and demand RESPECT from people. Disrespect is the ultimate insult to you. And what can be more disrespectful in a game of mafia than killing you. You are a BOMB. If someone disrespects you by hammering you (in a lynch) or killing you during the NP, that person dies as well. You win with the mafia.

Marcuscato - You are Rudy Moser. You are the ICE TRUCK KILLER and Dexter's biological brother. As a serial killer, you win by eliminating all other players except yourself and one other person. Each NP, kill one person. You are also Deb's boyfriend at one point in the show. That may be important. Good luck.

Lickdafoot - You are Angel. You are a sincerely nice guy and a cop, to boot. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

F-16 - _________________________

socialpinko - You are Yuki Amado. You are an internal affairs agent. If you investigate a cop, you find out their secret. Choose a target each NP. You win with the town.

M.Torres – You are Rita. You are hopelessly in love with Dexter. Target one person each NP. If that person is Dexter, you will be placed in a "lovers" PM with him. If you fail to find Dexter by DP9, you die of heartbreak. You win with the town.

Rusty - ____________________________

It takes 9 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 3:35:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Firstly, it's extremely odd that there is a recurrent janitor role - that is an extremely powerful and unusual role, so much that although I know little of the show that perhaps it's a town vigilante with secrets having janitor powers on all his kills (makes sense I think with Dexter) .

Secondly, it was very unfortunate that people rushed the final vote before I could post my analysis last DP. I had been very busy throughout the day, yet had just caught up and then went the kill.

This leads me to demand what should have been done yesterday - an explanation of HOW Medic found Social guilty, because it wasn't clearly explained.

I win with the town. (if there's any real point...)

Finally, my town vigilante janitor theory is supported by the fact that Torres was acting 100% pro-town. I noticed this immediately DP 1. If Torres was a town vig kill (assuming no second third party killer...) then I must seriously question the vigilante's intelligence and actions to date (that would mean cop then really pro town player) .

VTL Medic (for information)
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 3:40:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE COUNT

medic - 1/9 - LoR
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 3:35:44 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Firstly, it's extremely odd that there is a recurrent janitor role - that is an extremely powerful and unusual role, so much that although I know little of the show that perhaps it's a town vigilante with secrets having janitor powers on all his kills (makes sense I think with Dexter) .

Secondly, it was very unfortunate that people rushed the final vote before I could post my analysis last DP. I had been very busy throughout the day, yet had just caught up and then went the kill.

This leads me to demand what should have been done yesterday - an explanation of HOW Medic found Social guilty, because it wasn't clearly explained.

I win with the town. (if there's any real point...)

Finally, my town vigilante janitor theory is supported by the fact that Torres was acting 100% pro-town. I noticed this immediately DP 1. If Torres was a town vig kill (assuming no second third party killer...) then I must seriously question the vigilante's intelligence and actions to date (that would mean cop then really pro town player) .

VTL Medic (for information)

I promised to claim without pressure so here it is...

I'm Debra Morgan, a cop. My role pm basically said that I was a very good cop who is instrumental in solving most cases.

Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:16:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I promised to claim without pressure so here it is...

I'm Debra Morgan, a cop. My role pm basically said that I was a very good cop who is instrumental in solving most cases.

Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

So you were paranoid cop and you didn't think that information was pertinent to the town when you got a fvcking guilty verdict? What about the fact that you were 90% sure I was guilty?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Raisor
Posts: 4,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:22:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:16:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I promised to claim without pressure so here it is...

I'm Debra Morgan, a cop. My role pm basically said that I was a very good cop who is instrumental in solving most cases.

Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

So you were paranoid cop and you didn't think that information was pertinent to the town when you got a fvcking guilty verdict? What about the fact that you were 90% sure I was guilty?

He didnt know he was a paranoid cop, he said he had been one in the past so that made him unsure.

Do paranoid cops always get wrong results or do they get arbitrary results?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:25:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:16:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I promised to claim without pressure so here it is...

I'm Debra Morgan, a cop. My role pm basically said that I was a very good cop who is instrumental in solving most cases.

Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

So you were paranoid cop and you didn't think that information was pertinent to the town when you got a fvcking guilty verdict? What about the fact that you were 90% sure I was guilty?

You're not told that you're a paranoid or insane cop, you don't find out until after the fact.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:29:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:22:11 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:16:37 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I promised to claim without pressure so here it is...

I'm Debra Morgan, a cop. My role pm basically said that I was a very good cop who is instrumental in solving most cases.

Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

So you were paranoid cop and you didn't think that information was pertinent to the town when you got a fvcking guilty verdict? What about the fact that you were 90% sure I was guilty?

He didnt know he was a paranoid cop, he said he had been one in the past so that made him unsure.

Do paranoid cops always get wrong results or do they get arbitrary results?

Paranoid cops get all guilty results, insane cops get variable results. Really though, the mod could do it any way he wants. Every other result could be accurate, all guiltys could be accurate, etc.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:34:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.

Did your PM mention the possibility that you were paranoid?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:39:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:34:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.

Did your PM mention the possibility that you were paranoid?

No, you get a standard normal cop role pm. There's no mention of a variation otherwise no one would act on the results, and that takes the fun out of it.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:42:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:39:57 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:34:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.

Did your PM mention the possibility that you were paranoid?

No, you get a standard normal cop role pm. There's no mention of a variation otherwise no one would act on the results, and that takes the fun out of it.

LD or cop should be on you tonight. I don't really believe you at all.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:49:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:47:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
AhA!!! Medic is DEB!

I got something for you!!!

(cackles wickedly)

It figures she's paranoid. She's a pretty bad cop in the series and can't detect her own brother's psychopathy.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:52:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:42:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:39:57 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:34:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.

Did your PM mention the possibility that you were paranoid?

No, you get a standard normal cop role pm. There's no mention of a variation otherwise no one would act on the results, and that takes the fun out of it.

LD or cop should be on you tonight. I don't really believe you at all.

I'm fine with that, in fact I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen. I should be checked, though it's highly unlikely that anyone other than town would claim my character.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:55:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:52:49 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:42:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:39:57 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:34:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:31:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:27:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:00:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Anyway, I got a guilty verdict on Spinko in np 1. The reason I mentioned verifying the result is because my first time as cop, I ended up being paranoid cop. This time my paranoia has progressed to insanity. I checked myself last night and got an innocent result. Bottom line, my results are not reliable unless I can establish some kind of pattern, such as innocent results are accurate.

What do you mean the first time? You supposedly got a guilty verdict on me Np1 since you lead my lynch on Dp2. When else could you have used your night action?

I was referring to the first game in which I had a cop role.

Did your PM mention the possibility that you were paranoid?

No, you get a standard normal cop role pm. There's no mention of a variation otherwise no one would act on the results, and that takes the fun out of it.

LD or cop should be on you tonight. I don't really believe you at all.

I'm fine with that, in fact I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen. I should be checked, though it's highly unlikely that anyone other than town would claim my character.

This one's mine boys.... I'll have the inside dirty scoop on this floozie next dayphase.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 4:58:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:47:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
AhA!!! Medic is DEB!

I got something for you!!!

(cackles wickedly)

I'm afraid to ask...lol
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:11:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 4:58:25 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/12/2011 4:47:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
AhA!!! Medic is DEB!

I got something for you!!!

(cackles wickedly)

I'm afraid to ask...lol

You don't have to ask, or even turn around for that matter :)

Anyway, I will be able to confirm what Medic says by tomorrow.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:13:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can I get a list of claims?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:44:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dang, Blue keeps posting these as soon as I head out to work.

I'll be on late tonight, if nobody's been killed by then. I don't have anything groundbreaking to add atm, so feel free to kill someone while I'm gone.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:46:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Unvote

This is precisely why I wanted an explanation last DP. I don't think that having 2 identical roles would make much sense. Then we could have hypothesised he was paranoid or whatnot. Anyhow, given Medic's character he's town.

1 key thing I don't get is why Medic got innocent on himself. Paranoid would get guilty and an insane cop should get the reverse of the truth (also guilty) , which makes me wonder about Medic's role. Either it's got something to do with IA being suspect to cops or there's something really, really weird with Medic's role.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:53:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 5:46:48 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Unvote

This is precisely why I wanted an explanation last DP. I don't think that having 2 identical roles would make much sense. Then we could have hypothesised he was paranoid or whatnot. Anyhow, given Medic's character he's town.

1 key thing I don't get is why Medic got innocent on himself. Paranoid would get guilty and an insane cop should get the reverse of the truth (also guilty) , which makes me wonder about Medic's role. Either it's got something to do with IA being suspect to cops or there's something really, really weird with Medic's role.

Op says we missed something already. It could be that there was something about mine or spinko's role last phase that caused an inaccurate result.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 5:53:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
All:

I won't be able to watch this thread closely this DP, but this is my DP2 summary. Also, given that we have an (alleged) townie that will show as guilty, can't the reverse be true too? Something to consider.

Partham
The Skinner/Bomb
Died

Marcuscato
Rudy Moser (Ice Truck Killer)/Serial Killer
Died

Lickdafoot
Angel/Cop
Died

F-16
Unknown (most likely townie)
Died

drafterman
Maria LaGuerta.
Provided DP1 summary.
Mildly suspicious of socialpinko (minor character).
Explained raitionale behind summary (critics are either wrongly suspected town, or rightly suspected mafia).
VTL spinko (believes is mafia).
Provides rationale for not immediately killing medic if spinko is town.
Believes F-16 was targetted by mafia and cleaned up by janitor.
Believes Marc killed PR and was bombed back.
Believes vig killed LDF.

Raisor
Scott Smith
Believes Dexter is either town or third-party
VTL spinko.
Suspicious of spinko (various reasons).
If spinko is down doc should stay on medic and medic should char and role claim.

Blackvoid
Pressure Raisor into claim, then unvoted (already claimed).
Pressure Spritle into claim, then unvoted (after claim).
VTL spinko (on medic's certainty).
Belives drafterman or Sgt. Matthews is poli.
Suspicious of socialpinko's role.
Requests medic character claim (target either way).

M.Torres
Poli forced Torres to VTL spinko.
Believes Dexter to be SK, more likely town than not.
Believes town/mafia aligns with protag/antag or relationship with Dexter.
Pressure inactives.
Does not wish to divulge reasons for certain actions until it benefits town.
Believes vig removed LDF.
Believes spinko is town.
Believes newb used poli on her.
Suspicious of Rusty (bandwagon on lynching spinko).
Suggests vig kill medic if spinko is town.
Suspicious of socialpinko's role.
Suggests medic should claim, as he is dead either way.

Chrysippus
Notes F16 suggested Partam and socialpino be investigated, Partam was mafia and F16 died.
Desires lie-detector statements from three who have not aligned themselves with the town.
VTL socialpinko.

Rusty
Notes: socialpinko defended mafia; F16 accused socialpinko, then died.
"I win with town" (just to be sure).
Pressure spinko for role-claim.
Believes medic unless he is jester.

Spritle
Ellen Wolf
Suspects marc killed PR.
Character Claim: Ellen Wolf
"I win with the town."
Disagrees with lynch on spinko (not enough reason).
Suspicious of medic's request for protection & bandwagon to lynch spinko.

medic0506
Refrains from character/role claim.
Requests doc or protection.
VTL Spinko (believes is mafia or 3rd party).
Defends silence on character, role, and lynching of spinko.
Suspicious of Spritle's "defense" of spinko.
Role can be easily deduced from character.
Will claim in next DP.

Man-is-good
Pressure social for role-claim or lynch if silent.
Unvoted, then revoted to VTL social.

socialpinko
Yuki Amando
Role-claim: investigate a cops "secrets."
Invites lie detection.
"I win with the town."
"My character is Yuki Amando."
"I am not mafia."
"I am not third party."
Claims can investigate dead cops. Important role.
Investigated drafterman: "No secrets."
Believes F-16 killed PR (and was bombed back).
Believes Marc killed LDF.
Doctor on medic.
Says following are mafia: medic, Raisor, mongoose, man-is-good (possibly sarcasm).
Lynched: innocent.

Andromeda_Z
Sergeant Doakes/miller
VTL spinko.

lickdafoot (2)
Replaced headphonegut.
"I win with the town."
Believes Andromeda and spinko are mafia.
Removes suspicion on Andromeda having remembered Andromeda's claim (miller).
VTL socialpinko.
Requests protection and watcher on medic.

mongeese
Read thread.

mongoose

VTL spinko (bogus role)

Logic_on_rails
Read thread.

nerdykiller
No activity.

tvellalott
No activity.

Mestari
No activity.

Blackhawk1331
No activity.

Korashk.
No activity.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 6:58:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 5:46:48 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Unvote

This is precisely why I wanted an explanation last DP. I don't think that having 2 identical roles would make much sense. Then we could have hypothesised he was paranoid or whatnot. Anyhow, given Medic's character he's town.

1 key thing I don't get is why Medic got innocent on himself. Paranoid would get guilty and an insane cop should get the reverse of the truth (also guilty) , which makes me wonder about Medic's role. Either it's got something to do with IA being suspect to cops or there's something really, really weird with Medic's role.

Four possibilities:
-SocialPinko's role turned up guilty for some reason, perhaps mod error or part of the role we weren't told about. Remember the blatant warning DP 1 where Bluesteel said he was going to be playing with us? could be Exhibit A for that.
-Medic's insanity gives alternate innocent and guilty results.
-Some role caused Medic's to give a false negative.
or
-Medic is mafia, and we were all had.

As best as I can tell, it has to be one of those four; I'm leaning slightly towards the last, as slightly more probable than having so many investigative roles in one game.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 7:07:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 6:58:22 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/12/2011 5:46:48 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Unvote

This is precisely why I wanted an explanation last DP. I don't think that having 2 identical roles would make much sense. Then we could have hypothesised he was paranoid or whatnot. Anyhow, given Medic's character he's town.

1 key thing I don't get is why Medic got innocent on himself. Paranoid would get guilty and an insane cop should get the reverse of the truth (also guilty) , which makes me wonder about Medic's role. Either it's got something to do with IA being suspect to cops or there's something really, really weird with Medic's role.

Four possibilities:
-SocialPinko's role turned up guilty for some reason, perhaps mod error or part of the role we weren't told about. Remember the blatant warning DP 1 where Bluesteel said he was going to be playing with us? could be Exhibit A for that.
-Medic's insanity gives alternate innocent and guilty results.
-Some role caused Medic's to give a false negative.
or
-Medic is mafia, and we were all had.

As best as I can tell, it has to be one of those four; I'm leaning slightly towards the last, as slightly more probable than having so many investigative roles in one game.

I guess we'll see what Greyparrot turns up. If either of the first two options are true, Medic might be a genuine cop and our best asset. Doctor on Medic tonight.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 7:12:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/12/2011 7:07:43 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/12/2011 6:58:22 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/12/2011 5:46:48 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Unvote

This is precisely why I wanted an explanation last DP. I don't think that having 2 identical roles would make much sense. Then we could have hypothesised he was paranoid or whatnot. Anyhow, given Medic's character he's town.

1 key thing I don't get is why Medic got innocent on himself. Paranoid would get guilty and an insane cop should get the reverse of the truth (also guilty) , which makes me wonder about Medic's role. Either it's got something to do with IA being suspect to cops or there's something really, really weird with Medic's role.

Four possibilities:
-SocialPinko's role turned up guilty for some reason, perhaps mod error or part of the role we weren't told about. Remember the blatant warning DP 1 where Bluesteel said he was going to be playing with us? could be Exhibit A for that.
-Medic's insanity gives alternate innocent and guilty results.
-Some role caused Medic's to give a false negative.
or
-Medic is mafia, and we were all had.

As best as I can tell, it has to be one of those four; I'm leaning slightly towards the last, as slightly more probable than having so many investigative roles in one game.

I guess we'll see what Greyparrot turns up. If either of the first two options are true, Medic might be a genuine cop and our best asset. Doctor on Medic tonight.

The hell are you talking about? How is he a genuine cop? At the best he's paranoid. Remember that he lynched a townie?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.