Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

HvV: Movie Edition Mafia - SIGN-UPS

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:44:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DISCLAIMER: I'm well aware there are three people ahead of me on 'the list', but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm jumping the queue and if you don't support this game, don't sign-up. blackhawk1331 and nerdykiller are both inexperienced mods and I don't think Danielle will mind, since she hasn't even posted a theme for her game.

HEROES VERSUS VILLAINS MAFIA: MOVIE EDITION
CO-MOD: F-16_Falcon

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

Game will begin when "PIXAR versus DREAMWORKS" mafia is finished.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:47:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:52:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:53:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 5:47:27 PM, socialpinko wrote:
01. M.Torres
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

I remember way back when you first introduced the idea in the Mod thread. Excited then, excited now.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:54:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
01. M.Torres
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:55:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
01. M.Torres
02.
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13. bluesteel
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 7:26:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 6:20:40 PM, Rusty wrote:
01. M.Torres
02. drafterman
03.
04.
05.
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10. Rusty
11.
12.
13. bluesteel
14.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 11:49:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 11:41:39 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
01. M.Torres
02. Drafterman
03. Andro
04. Blackvoid
05.
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10. Rusty
11.
12.
13. bluesteel
14.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:51:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
01. M.Torres
02. Drafterman
03. Andro
04. Blackvoid
05. Medic
06. socialpinko
07. Mestari
08.
09.
10. Rusty
11.
12.
13. bluesteel
14.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:30:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't post a theme because I'm doing classic mafia as I have the past few times. Regardless, I could have chosen a theme at the last second if I wanted to. Not posting a theme has no bearing on whether or not someone gets skipped. It's d!ck of you to think that your game is going to be oh so special that you could cut people who have been waiting a long a$s time to mod. I highly doubt it will be, and I hope that everyone who signs up for this game and intends to mod also gets cut on the list.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:36:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 5:44:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
DISCLAIMER: I'm well aware there are three people ahead of me on 'the list', but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm jumping the queue and if you don't support this game, don't sign-up. blackhawk1331 and nerdykiller are both inexperienced mods and I don't think Danielle will mind, since she hasn't even posted a theme for her game.


This doesn't seem to be true, so you should let her go first.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 12:21:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was signing up with the impression that TV was just trying to get signups done in advance, not actually start the game before everybody else. If its Danielle's turn then its her turn. TV would be mad as hell if someone skimmed him.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:03:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Obviously I was mistaken about you caring if I went ahead of you. Your "I don't give a fvck about DDO" attitude clearly mislead me.

I apologise.

Sign-ups are closed.

/endthread
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:11:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Danielle is a tad prone to anger, no?

Is it just me who noticed that?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/13/2011 5:44:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
DISCLAIMER: I'm well aware there are three people ahead of me on 'the list', but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm jumping the queue and if you don't support this game, don't sign-up. blackhawk1331 and nerdykiller are both inexperienced mods and I don't think Danielle will mind, since she hasn't even posted a theme for her game.

HEROES VERSUS VILLAINS MAFIA: MOVIE EDITION
CO-MOD: F-16_Falcon

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

Game will begin when "PIXAR versus DREAMWORKS" mafia is finished.

Inexperienced is a light way of putting it. It will be the first game I've modded. I'm about to post sign-ups on your request.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena