Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Star Trek Mafia Sign-Ups

blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:49:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is my first game as mod. If anyone wants to help run it, speak up. I'll just say this now, not all roles will correspond with characters.

Sign-Ups
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:55:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Andro
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) bluesteel
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 7:59:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4)
5)
6) bluesteel
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 8:12:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
razor leaf:

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 8:13:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 8:12:07 PM, bluesteel wrote:
razor leaf:

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 8:15:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 8:13:54 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/14/2011 8:12:07 PM, bluesteel wrote:
razor leaf:

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)

Question: Is this just the original Star Trek or not? I'm most knowledgeable on TNG...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:22:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)

I never saw star wars, please lynch me immediately :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:32:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 8:15:08 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/14/2011 8:13:54 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/14/2011 8:12:07 PM, bluesteel wrote:
razor leaf:

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)

Question: Is this just the original Star Trek or not? I'm most knowledgeable on TNG...

It's got charcters that best fit the roles. Some roles didn't fit anything well so I just put a character with them. The characters can be pulled from any of the tv series or movies.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:33:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 9:22:52 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)

I never saw star wars, please lynch me immediately :P

You may get mod-killed just for calling it star wars. :)
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:33:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hyper potion:

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (healed)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8) PartamRuhem
9) Blackvoid
10)
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:38:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 9:33:50 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/14/2011 9:22:52 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (fainted)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8)
9)
10)
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)

I never saw star wars, please lynch me immediately :P

You may get mod-killed just for calling it star wars. :)

Oh, oops. Great, now i will get the cruddiest role imaginable, huh? I'm just glad i didn't go with the "i am you father" line. Star Trek, eh? i got dibs on george tekai.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 9:41:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've never played mafia before but I'll give it a shot.

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (healed)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8) PartamRuhem
9) Blackvoid
10) Lordknukle
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:42:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 9:41:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I've never played mafia before but I'll give it a shot.

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (healed)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8) PartamRuhem
9) Blackvoid
10) Lordknukle
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)Marauder

I warn you all, I basically know everything about any star-trek worth knowing ever......

my weak areas of Knowledge on teck trivia are Deep-space nine, Voyager to a smaller degree, and Enterprise to an even smaller one.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:44:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 9:38:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, oops. Great, now i will get the cruddiest role imaginable, huh? I'm just glad i didn't go with the "i am you father" line. Star Trek, eh? i got dibs on george tekai.

Yep, you're definitely going to be a Redshirt.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:47:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 10:42:42 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/14/2011 9:41:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I've never played mafia before but I'll give it a shot.

1) Andro
2) Medic
3) tvellalott
4) Squirtle (healed)
5) F16
6) bluesteel
7) drafterman
8) PartamRuhem
9) Blackvoid
10) Lordknukle
11) Lickdafoot
12)
13) Logic_on_rails
14)Marauder

I warn you all, I basically know everything about any star-trek worth knowing ever......

my weak areas of Knowledge on teck trivia are Deep-space nine, Voyager to a smaller degree, and Enterprise to an even smaller one.

All I know is
"Live long and Prosper"
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:49:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 10:48:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Yeah I know absolutely nothing about Star Trek either.

How does Mafia even work?

Never played it before lol
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:50:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 10:49:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/14/2011 10:48:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Yeah I know absolutely nothing about Star Trek either.

How does Mafia even work?

Never played it before lol

http://www.debate.org...
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:01:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 10:44:05 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/14/2011 9:38:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, oops. Great, now i will get the cruddiest role imaginable, huh? I'm just glad i didn't go with the "i am you father" line. Star Trek, eh? i got dibs on george tekai.

Yep, you're definitely going to be a Redshirt.

ha ha ha...

mabye at the start of each dayphase after someone dies it will have story like this "Sulu was minding his own busness scanning the planets plant life when he suddenly realized 'what have I done I put on a red shirt this morning, I swore at Cadet school I would never make such a stupid mistake' but it was too late, a salt sucking vampire grabed Sulu before he could reach for his sword and he died.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:01:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We need one person then I'll start sending out roles.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:04:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:01:44 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
We need one person then I'll start sending out roles.

I'll sign up twice. Don't worry about me, i can play as both town and mafia just fine.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:04:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/14/2011 11:01:31 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 11/14/2011 10:44:05 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/14/2011 9:38:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, oops. Great, now i will get the cruddiest role imaginable, huh? I'm just glad i didn't go with the "i am you father" line. Star Trek, eh? i got dibs on george tekai.

Yep, you're definitely going to be a Redshirt.

ha ha ha...

mabye at the start of each dayphase after someone dies it will have story like this "Sulu was minding his own busness scanning the planets plant life when he suddenly realized 'what have I done I put on a red shirt this morning, I swore at Cadet school I would never make such a stupid mistake' but it was too late, a salt sucking vampire grabed Sulu before he could reach for his sword and he died.

I'll try to use something like that when someone dies.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena