Jump to topic:

Dexter Mafia - DP4

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:21:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The plot thickens . . . (much like congealing blood, hehe)

Spoiler? Hint? ----------->

Ew, brother and sister are boning?

blackvoid #2 has replaced korashk

Active players
1. Andromeda
2. NERDYKILLER (greyparrot)
3. tvellalott (socialpinko2)
4. Spritle
5. Raisor
6. Mestari
7. Medic
8. Blackhawk1331
9. Headphonegut (lickdafoot #2)
10. mongoose
11. Korashk (blackvoid #2)
12. drafterman
13. Chrysippus
14. Man-is-good
15. logic_on_rails

Graveyard

PartamRuhem – You are THE SKINNER. You flay people alive and demand RESPECT from people. Disrespect is the ultimate insult to you. And what can be more disrespectful in a game of mafia than killing you. You are a BOMB. If someone disrespects you by hammering you (in a lynch) or killing you during the NP, that person dies as well. You win with the mafia.

Marcuscato - You are Rudy Moser. You are the ICE TRUCK KILLER and Dexter's biological brother. As a serial killer, you win by eliminating all other players except yourself and one other person. Each NP, kill one person. You are also Deb's boyfriend at one point in the show. That may be important. Good luck.

Lickdafoot - You are Angel. You are a sincerely nice guy and a cop, to boot. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

F-16 - _________________________

socialpinko - You are Yuki Amado. You are an internal affairs agent. If you investigate a cop, you find out their secret. Choose a target each NP. You win with the town.

M.Torres – You are Rita. You are hopelessly in love with Dexter. Target one person each NP. If that person is Dexter, you will be placed in a "lovers" PM with him. If you fail to find Dexter by DP9, you die of heartbreak. You win with the town.

Rusty - ____________________________

Blackvoid - You are Quinn. You are a dirty cop, but are still a good cop with good instincts. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

M.Torres #2 (mongeese) - ______________________________

It takes 8 votes to lynch.

VOTE COUNT

MiG – 1/8 - mestari
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:31:38 PM
Okey Dokey. I'm not going to do my usual summary.

Suffice it to say, it started with pressure on BV initiated by LoR. When medic and spinko(2) noticed a contradiction in LoR's actions, it diverted to pressure on LoR, yielding a claim.

The pressure then went back on BV, until M.Torres(2) came in and effectively diffused it with argumentation.

DP3 ended in a very unsatisfying no lynch.

Claims thus fair:
Dead:
LDF(1) (Angel/cop, dead)
socialpinko(1) (Yuki Amado/'investigator', dead)
M.Torres(1) (Rita/lover [Dexter], dead)
Blackvoid(1) (Quinn/cop)
F-16 (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
Rusty (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
M.Torres (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
marcuscato (Rudy(Brian?) Moser/serial killer, dead)
ParthamRuhem (The Skinner/bomb, dead)

Alive:
drafterman (Maria LaGuerta)
LOR (Jonah Mitchell/bulletproof)
Spritle (Ellen Wolf).
LDF(2) (Cira Manzon/cop)
Greyparrot (Gabierla/some connection to Deb)
Medic (Debra Morgan/cop (insane?))
Andromeda (Sergeant Doakes/miller, will appear as Ice Truck Killer/serial killer on death)
Raisor (Scott Smith)

No Claims:
mongoose
Chrysippus
socialpinko(2)
Blackvoid(2)
Mestari
Blackhawk1331
Man-is-good

I'm expecting some info from cop/informative roles (looking at you LDF/Grey).
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:36:08 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:35:29 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I'm back baby!

*indicates graveyard in OP*
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:37:57 PM
I replaced korashk.

So Lickdafoot. You kept going on and on about how you got a guilty verdict on me. You've got some explaining to do.
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:39:31 PM
I want to get info from all those people who haven't claimed. So far we really have nothing to go off of unless our investigative roles came up with something. But according to Medic's 50% results, we can't even really trust the results.

Basically, we are probably going to start having to take shots in the dark and hopefulyl we get some info or hit someone.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:41:18 PM
Ok, let's get this thing moving. While we wait for information from our (alleged cops) let's try and get some more claims. I'll start from the bottom.

VTL Man-is-good

Also, can anyone explain the video in the OP?
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:42:31 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:41:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
Ok, let's get this thing moving. While we wait for information from our (alleged cops) let's try and get some more claims. I'll start from the bottom.

VTL Man-is-good

Also, can anyone explain the video in the OP?

Great minds think alike, my friend. I was just about to vote MIG. haha

VTL MIG
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:43:56 PM
VOTE COUNT

MiG - 3/8 - mestari, drafterman, spritle
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:44:20 PM
Some idle thinking.

If we started with 24 players, 16 town and 8 non-town, and we assume the janitor is non-town (as opposed to some janitor vig) then we've lost 7 town and 2 non-town.

This leaves 9 town and 6 non-town left. Unless we start lynching some guilty people, we've only got 3 turns left, max.
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:51:08 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:48:51 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
VTL Man-is-good for pressure

That's 5/8; that's enough for pressure.

I'll say when it's enough pressure!
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:52:56 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:51:25 PM, Spritle wrote:
Just kidding.

He made a joke! He must be mafia!

LYNCH THE SCUM!!!!
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:57:30 PM
VOTE COUNT

MiG - 5/8 - mestari, drafterman, spritle, BV, Chrys
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:58:09 PM
On a more serious note, MIG is not online, and I have a delivery to make. I should be back around 4.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 1:59:26 PM
I'd add to MIG's pressure, but we already have enough votes.

Note: The vig is anti-town - another serial killer. This is proven by their reluctance to target me.

As Drafterman said, we need to get some claims. Way too many people have just gotten away without posting and we've been lynching or having the active players killed.

With that said, let's not get too many posts too quickly or we'll just give an excuse for players not to be keeping up.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:02:03 PM
At 11/16/2011 1:59:26 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

Note: The vig is anti-town - another serial killer. This is proven by their reluctance to target me.

As Drafterman said, we need to get some claims. Way too many people have just gotten away without posting and we've been lynching or having the active players killed.

With that said, let's not get too many posts too quickly or we'll just give an excuse for players not to be keeping up.

Would you have been informed of a failed attempt on your life?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:06:51 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:04:12 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Don't make this a fast DP guys, I am still 'busy' with Deb.

well I mean Medic is not online yet.

Could you elaborate? Did you use your power last night on medic? Did you get some feedback?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:11:44 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:02:03 PM, drafterman wrote:

I haven't asked the mod. I will ask, but I don't think so (I would if it was 1 shot or something) . Besides, both kills occurred.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:14:02 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:11:44 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/16/2011 2:02:03 PM, drafterman wrote:

I haven't asked the mod. I will ask, but I don't think so (I would if it was 1 shot or something) . Besides, both kills occurred.

Right, I was curious as to whether or not your conclusion was based upon last-night's death-toll, or due to private information. Thanks.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:34:58 PM
can't catch up right now, but i will in a little bit.

So... i got another guilty. Is it even worth it to mention it though? I know this certain person has been acting rather suspicious. *sigh*
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:39:39 PM
I know blackvoid wants to lynch me, but i am townie! Why lynch me and not medic, just because i targeted you, blackvoid? Obviously there is something going on. With all these cop roles, they can't all be accurate. I'm wondering if maybe the conditions depend on the night period number, might be different for each role. we could have really used spinkos role. too bad it worked out the way it did :(

BV lied about being a lie detector? wtf? It is never beneficial to lie to town.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:41:08 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:34:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
can't catch up right now, but i will in a little bit.

So... i got another guilty. Is it even worth it to mention it though? I know this certain person has been acting rather suspicious. *sigh*

Oh, I'd certainly like to hear your results from last night. After all, I am your superior officer.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 2:47:51 PM
At 11/16/2011 2:39:39 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I know blackvoid wants to lynch me, but i am townie! Why lynch me and not medic, just because i targeted you, blackvoid? Obviously there is something going on. With all these cop roles, they can't all be accurate. I'm wondering if maybe the conditions depend on the night period number, might be different for each role. we could have really used spinkos role. too bad it worked out the way it did :(

You were pretty confident on your guilty verdict last DP. But now when its convenient for you, all of a sudden we can't trust your verdict.

*facepalm*

BV lied about being a lie detector? wtf? It is never beneficial to lie to town.

Because there were so any cop claims already, you guys probably wouldnt have believed me if I told the truth. LD is extremely similar to cop so I could still give accurate results.

Hopefully the "townies" who were questioning my actions won't continue to do so. As drafterman mentioned, we have 3 chances left. No room for error.