3. Mestari
4. Blackhawk1331
5. mongoose (medic #2)
6. Korashk (blackvoid #2)
7. drafterman
8. Chrysippus
9. logic_on_rails

Graveyard

PartamRuhem – You are THE SKINNER. You flay people alive and demand RESPECT from people. Disrespect is the ultimate insult to you. And what can be more disrespectful in a game of mafia than killing you. You are a BOMB. If someone disrespects you by hammering you (in a lynch) or killing you during the NP, that person dies as well. You win with the mafia.

Marcuscato - You are Rudy Moser. You are the ICE TRUCK KILLER and Dexter's biological brother. As a serial killer, you win by eliminating all other players except yourself and one other person. Each NP, kill one person. You are also Deb's boyfriend at one point in the show. That may be important. Good luck.

Lickdafoot - You are Angel. You are a sincerely nice guy and a cop, to boot. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

F-16 - _________________________

socialpinko - You are Yuki Amado. You are an internal affairs agent. If you investigate a cop, you find out their secret. Choose a target each NP. You win with the town.

M.Torres – You are Rita. You are hopelessly in love with Dexter. Target one person each NP. If that person is Dexter, you will be placed in a "lovers" PM with him. If you fail to find Dexter by DP9, you die of heartbreak. You win with the town.

Rusty - ____________________________

Blackvoid - You are Quinn. You are a dirty cop, but are still a good cop with good instincts. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

M.Torres #2 (mongeese) - ______________________________

MiG - You are Dexter Morgan. To audiences, you are a well-known SERIAL KILLER, but you manage to hide your identity from all of the cops who work with you, so you appear innocent upon investigation. You are adept at killing, so you may kill one person each NP. In the show, you live by a "code" that only allows you to kill other killers; however, you have been known to kill non-murderers to preserve your own survival. And that is your goal in this game: to survive! You must survive until the end of the game, and you win by yourself, which means killing off the entire mafia and town, save one person. This seems to make sense. You do have to kill the bad guys, but throughout the show, there is one person you are unwilling to kill: your sister Deb. You cannot kill her. She must either get killed by another or be the last person standing in order for you to win. You have a blackbelt in jujitsu and have proven EXTREMELY hard to kill over the years, even though you've been targeted multiple times by other hardened killer; thus, you are also BULLETPROOF. Lastly, you are extremely good at disposing of the bodies of those you have killed – their character and alignment will be known (told) only to you, not announced after death. While this makes it hard to claim that you are a townie killing role, it allows you to fake claim many potential things. Be warned: it WILL occur to people that Dexter is either a pro-town vig or a serial killer. As stated already: you win by yourself.

(headphonegut) Lickdafoot #2 - You are Cira Manzon. You are an up-and-coming police officer and seem to have good instincts. As a cop, investigate one person each NP. You win with the town.

Medic - You are Debra Morgan. You are a really good detective and seem to single-handedly solve most of the cases that come before Miami Metro. As a result, in this game, you will be a cop. Investigate one person each NP. You win with the town.

Tvellalot (socialpinko #2) - You are Sonya. You are Harrison's nanny and are the loving mother he no longer has, protecting him from all potential harm. These motherly qualities imbue you with protective abilities. You are the DOCTOR. Each NP, protect one person. You win with the town.

Raisor - You are Arthur Mitchell. You are nicknamed "the Trinity killer" because with you, death comes in threes. So you may kill THREE people in each NP in which you are allowed to act. However, you kill irregularly and only arrive on the show in season four. Thus, you can kill THREE people on NP4. You may not act again until the next cycle, which begins NP8. You are a serial killer and thus win by yourself.

Spritle - You are Ellen Wolf. You are a hotshot defense attorney and are REALLY willing to go the extra mile for your clients. You are the BODYGUARD: each NP, choose a target. If that person is targeted to be killed, you die instead. You win with the town.

It takes 5 votes to lynch.

VOTE COUNT

Grey – 1/5 - grey
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:42:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well that explains A LOT.

Dead:
socialpinko(2) (Sonya/doctor, dead)
LDF(1) (Angel/cop, dead)
socialpinko(1) (Yuki Amado/'investigator', dead)
M.Torres(1) (Rita/lover [Dexter], dead)
Blackvoid(1) (Quinn/cop, dead)
LDF(2) (Cira Manzon/cop, dead)
Medic (Debra Morgan/cop,dead)
F-16 (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
Rusty (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
M.Torres(2) (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
Raisor (The Trinity Killer/special serial-killer, dead)
marcuscato (Rudy(Brian?) Moser/serial killer, dead)
ParthamRuhem (The Skinner/bomb, dead)
Man-is-good (Dexter/janitor serial-killer survivor, dead)
Spritle (Ellen Wolf, body-guard, dead)

Alive Full-Claimed:
drafterman (Maria LaGuerta/politician)
Greyparrot (Gabriela/can validate Debra Morgon)
LOR (Jonah Mitchell/bulletproof)
Blackvoid(2) (Cody/vanilla)
Blackhawk1331 (Aton Briggs/'suggests cops for investigation')
Andromeda (Sergeant Doakes/miller, will appear as Ice Truck Killer/serial-killer on death)

Alive Partial-Claim:
Mestari (Camila)
Chrysippus (Stan Liddy)

VTL Andromeda

Andromeda, your character in the show wasn't framed as the Ice Truck Killer, but the Bay Harbor Butcher. Care to explain the discrepancy?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:44:27 PM
Weird kill from the mafia last night. Spritle was in the list I had of possible mafia, so they just narrowed out list even more.

Mestari
Blackhawk
Chrys
Logic

After taking Raisor and Spritle out, the remaining mafia are among them. If people want the reasoning again I'll post it later.

Anyway, we seemed to agree that Chrys is deserving of some pressure since he's exhibited n pro-town behavior, and never warranted why me behavior as Quinn was "scummy".

VTL Chrys
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:45:46 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:44:27 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Weird kill from the mafia last night. Spritle was in the list I had of possible mafia, so they just narrowed out list even more.

Mestari
Blackhawk
Chrys
Logic

After taking Raisor and Spritle out, the remaining mafia are among them. If people want the reasoning again I'll post it later.

Anyway, we seemed to agree that Chrys is deserving of some pressure since he's exhibited n pro-town behavior, and never warranted why me behavior as Quinn was "scummy".

VTL Chrys

Blackhawk counter-claimed Raisor's claim of Anton Briggs... since Raisor's role was going to be revealed this turn, that seems like an odd risk to take.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:46:40 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:

Mestari
Blackhawk
Chrys
Logic

VTL Chrys

Blackhawk counter-claimed Raisor's claim of Anton Briggs... since Raisor's role was going to be revealed this turn, that seems like an odd risk to take.

Where did that happen?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:48:39 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:45:14 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Drafterman she said Bay Harbor Butcher. I remember it clearly.

Sh!t. I can't believe I've had that wrong the entire time. (Just checked by DP2).

Unvote
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:49:30 PM
Ok, since the last DP was held entirely while I was at work,ow me to clear something up.

I already character claimed, near the end of DP4. Page 11, here: http://www.debate.org...

I'm Stan Libby.

In RL, I own my own delivery business, which limits the time I can spend on here; I mostly login in the evenings after work, and occasionally in the afternoons on slow days like today. I cannot spend all day on here like some of you can; forgive me for not being a highschooler, but I explained all this already.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:49:52 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:46:40 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/18/2011 12:45:46 PM, drafterman wrote:

Mestari
Blackhawk
Chrys
Logic

VTL Chrys

Where did that happen?

End of last phase. Last two pages.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:53:08 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:49:30 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
Ok, since the last DP was held entirely while I was at work,ow me to clear something up.

I already character claimed, near the end of DP4. Page 11, here: http://www.debate.org...

I'm Stan Libby.

In RL, I own my own delivery business, which limits the time I can spend on here; I mostly login in the evenings after work, and occasionally in the afternoons on slow days like today. I cannot spend all day on here like some of you can; forgive me for not being a highschooler, but I explained all this already.

I understand. I apologized for assuming you had more time a long time ago.

Now the issue that 1. You said twice that my behavior (when I was cop) was scummy, but never explained how. Seems like a mafia ploy to get me lynched off LDF'd bandwagon. Second, even when you have posted there has been no good info for town given.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 12:53:23 PM

Mestari
Blackhawk
Chrys
Logic

VTL Chrys

When I've been on here, I've pressured people who were acting scummy, presented logical reasons for my actions, contested bandwagons and argued with people who were blindly bandwagoning, gave my claim without being pressured, and in every way have done my best to help town win. How have I acted in any way anti-town?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:02:22 PM
Ok. The andromeda issue put to rest for now, next in line for me is Greyparrot.

VTL Greyparrot

Given that Dexter was 3-rd party and Rita was town, multi-factional PMs are not (contrary to your statement) disallowed. Also, you were pretty open about your declaration, as if you were not concerned about the consequences (to yourself).

Furthermore, right after you confirmed medic, he dies.

So, you confirm medic, which implies confirmation of yourself, then medic dies, leaving just you with said implication.

Could you provide us with a more detailed description of your role and abilities?
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:11:01 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:53:08 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Now the issue that 1. You said twice that my behavior (when I was cop) was scummy, but never explained how. Seems like a mafia ploy to get me lynched off LDF'd bandwagon.

I'm pretty sure I explained exactly what I meant then, but I forget what it was now. I just tried to find what I meant, but there are far too many posts in DP 1 and 2, and it's been too long since that "you" died. I think you were accusing people on little evidence, and I took it as leading the town.

At any rate, it was my honest impression of your playing. LDF had a guilty on you, I noted some behavior on your part that could corrobate the investigation, and I got on board with the lynch. It was the best lead we had at the time.

Second, even when you have posted there has been no good info for town given.

I'm not an investigator. I have no way to determine who is scum and who isn't but by looking at what they say. I'm not even familiar with the show, so I lack the context others have to tell when someone is lying about their character.

If you ask anyone who has played with me before, (mostly older members, since this is my first game upon returning to the site) they can tell you that I play in a very hands-off style. I prefer to listen to what other people say, make lists and mental notes, and poke at contradictions when I see them. I don't sit in the thread making wild accusations - I tried that my first couple games, and learned it only makes you a target for the mafia and doesn't accomplish anything.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:13:47 PM
At 11/18/2011 1:11:01 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/18/2011 12:53:08 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Now the issue that 1. You said twice that my behavior (when I was cop) was scummy, but never explained how. Seems like a mafia ploy to get me lynched off LDF'd bandwagon.

I'm pretty sure I explained exactly what I meant then, but I forget what it was now. I just tried to find what I meant, but there are far too many posts in DP 1 and 2, and it's been too long since that "you" died. I think you were accusing people on little evidence, and I took it as leading the town.

At any rate, it was my honest impression of your playing. LDF had a guilty on you, I noted some behavior on your part that could corrobate the investigation, and I got on board with the lynch. It was the best lead we had at the time.

Second, even when you have posted there has been no good info for town given.

I'm not an investigator. I have no way to determine who is scum and who isn't but by looking at what they say. I'm not even familiar with the show, so I lack the context others have to tell when someone is lying about their character.

If you ask anyone who has played with me before, (mostly older members, since this is my first game upon returning to the site) they can tell you that I play in a very hands-off style. I prefer to listen to what other people say, make lists and mental notes, and poke at contradictions when I see them. I don't sit in the thread making wild accusations - I tried that my first couple games, and learned it only makes you a target for the mafia and doesn't accomplish anything.

To be fair, I suspected you too, BV. I thought your support of medic in DP2 (and, consequently, his support for you in DP3) suggested that you both were mafia supporting each other. Yes, this turned out to be wrong after the fact, but at the moment, that's what I thought was happening. I was trying to get you lynched DP3, before the support waned.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:29:37 PM
At 11/18/2011 1:21:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Uh, Medic didn't support me in DP3. He was trying to kill me.

Ultimately, yes. In the beginning, no.

DP3:

LOR came right out of the gate pressuring medic (natural, given the mislynch in DP2).

LDF came in and targeted you first. LOR switched his pressure from medic to you.

Upon reading LOR's reason for VTL you, medic said:

I call a huge FOS here. On page one you make a deal about us rushing to the vote and not waiting for "your analysis", even though it's obvious that I had a guilty verdict on Spinko, even though I didn't claim. Anybody with a brain could tell from that phase that I had some sort of investigative result, you even mention me having a guilty verdict BEFORE I even claimed what I had. You also mention that it makes no sense to have two people with the same role.

Then on page two, you talk about how if I had been forced to claim, like you would have seen to, then we could have hypothesized about me being paranoid or whatever.

Now we come to LDF's claim against BV, and even though LDF makes the THIRD person with the same role, you have nothing to say about her claim being unreasonable. There's also no "analysis" from you, no hypothesizing about whether she's paranoid or insane even though she brought it up, no nothing from you except, "Reasonable thinking- Believe the cop first".

This is a big contradiction on your part and I think this deserves a full claim.

VTL Logic

http://www.debate.org...

social2, MiG, me, you, mongoose

Pressure on LOR waned and was redirected back on you. Medic didn't jump on that bandwagon until your statement here:

I have some suspicions of both Medic and Spinko regarding Medic's character claim, but we shouldn't focus on too many issues at once. I'll wait for any replies to what I said before making a full post.

After which he only unvoted.

You and him had a back-and-forth culminating in this comment from medic:

I'm really starting to get a feeling that you're just trying to avert suspicion by trying to add to my already obvious problem, and now bringing Spinko into it without giving a reason. This is enough to make me willing to trust her guilty result.

VTL Blackvoid

But, initially he was in support of you.

In any event, you had two confirmed townies on you during that phase.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:37:19 PM
K, well I'll explain mine and Medic's argument in the endgame thread. No point in talking too much about DP3 right now. I will say that the mafia were probably loving it when the 3 of us were going at it.

Chrys's posts

DP1

1. Don't mass character claim.
2. I win with the town
3. Never seen Dexter
4. Drafterman claiming may or may not be good
5. Noobs have suggested mass claims in other games, he always says not to.
6. Runs delivery business, has limited hours
7. LDF is prob important town or mafia
8. Explains cult leader
9. Raisor claiming now saves us time next DP

DP2

1. Corrects mistake in drafterman's summary
2. Mafia has janitor
3. Implies spinko is mafia by pointing out what happened after F-16 suggested to investigate him. (spinko was town)
4. Actually, it may not imply anything about spinko
5. Janitor is mafia role
6. Get more "I win with the town's"
7. Be back later
8. Back from work, reading up on the mafia pm. xD
9. Clarification question
10. Found out answer himself
11. Hasn't been active cause he's been at work.
12. Medic put big target on his back with his saying spinko should be lynched. Won't lynch spinko without more proof. Medic is prob town.
13. This. Is. Not. Sparta.
14. Hoped Medic is right about spinko (he isn't). VTL's him
15. Spinko's role claim seems wrong, Medic is prob town. He won't lynch medic even if spinko turns up town.

I'm not gonna look through all of DP3. I remember Chrys saying my behavior was scummy without explaining why. Outside that i don't think he posted much.

DP4

1. VTL's MiG for pressure
2. Joke
3. Be back at 4
4. MiG might be 3rd party
5. We could go after Medic or LDF for trying to kill me.
6. MiG, claim now or die.
8. Keeping vote on MiG
9. Maybe not kill MiG, if he's killed mafia

Ok, well I can't draw a conclusion from these posts. I can see these being honest townie opinions, but I can easily see them being mafia posts as well. The only people he ever went after were MiG and me. He very rarely accused anyone. This could be mafia ploy just so that nobody gets mad at him for accusing them, but he's obviously going to just say its his playstyle. Idk anymore. Still could be town or mafia.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:43:35 PM
Blackvoid, I believe I know what I was referring to. Greyparrot and MiG had been making trollish posts (examples being MiG's hammer vote and Greyparrot claiming to be able to confirm Medic); you "claimed" to be Batman early on DP3, and I believe I got yours and Greyparrot's posts mixed up at that point.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:46:12 PM
At 11/18/2011 1:41:26 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Medic confirmed me town.

I had to confirm something last night, so didn't get any information this night.

Didn't get any information from what? Your role was a PM with a (now dead) investigator, wasn't it?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:47:25 PM
Medic confirmed me town.

I had to confirm something last night, so didn't get any information this night.

I've actually tried to look for explicit confirmation of that, Grey. However, I haven't seen it.

Now, medic didn't outright refute you. But, medic could have only confirmed the existence of the PM, which you have insisted must be town-town. But we know that this isn't necessarily the case as Rita (town) could have had a PM with Dexter (3rd Party).

Thus, the entire basis of you being down is predicated on a false premise. One which conveniently cannot be affirmed by anyone other than yourself, since medic died right after you 'confirmed' him.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:48:08 PM
At 11/18/2011 1:47:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
Medic confirmed me town.

I've actually tried to look for explicit confirmation of that, Grey. However, I haven't seen it.

Now, medic didn't outright refute you. But, medic could have only confirmed the existence of the PM, which you have insisted must be town-town. But we know that this isn't necessarily the case as Rita (town) could have had a PM with Dexter (3rd Party).

Thus, the entire basis of you being town is predicated on a false premise. One which conveniently cannot be affirmed by anyone other than yourself, since medic died right after you 'confirmed' him.

Fixed.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:50:30 PM
If you still think bluesteel would place mafia with town in private pm, you're nuts.
And I will look back and see if medic said anything about our lover's pm.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 1:54:37 PM
At 11/18/2011 1:50:30 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
If you still think bluesteel would place mafia with town in private pm, you're nuts.
And I will look back and see if medic said anything about our lover's pm.

M.Torres – You are Rita. You are hopelessly in love with Dexter. Target one person each NP. If that person is Dexter, you will be placed in a "lovers" PM with him. If you fail to find Dexter by DP9, you die of heartbreak. You win with the town.

MiG - You are Dexter Morgan. To audiences, you are a well-known SERIAL KILLER, but you manage to hide your identity from all of the cops who work with you, so you appear innocent upon investigation. You are adept at killing, so you may kill one person each NP. In the show, you live by a "code" that only allows you to kill other killers; however, you have been known to kill non-murderers to preserve your own survival. And that is your goal in this game: to survive! You must survive until the end of the game, and you win by yourself, which means killing off the entire mafia and town, save one person. This seems to make sense. You do have to kill the bad guys, but throughout the show, there is one person you are unwilling to kill: your sister Deb. You cannot kill her. She must either get killed by another or be the last person standing in order for you to win. You have a blackbelt in jujitsu and have proven EXTREMELY hard to kill over the years, even though you've been targeted multiple times by other hardened killer; thus, you are also BULLETPROOF. Lastly, you are extremely good at disposing of the bodies of those you have killed – their character and alignment will be known (told) only to you, not announced after death. While this makes it hard to claim that you are a townie killing role, it allows you to fake claim many potential things. Be warned: it WILL occur to people that Dexter is either a pro-town vig or a serial killer. As stated already: you win by yourself.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:06:30 PM
I don't mean to change the subject, but I'm just pointing out that Blackhawk counter-claiming Anton Briggs from Raisor doesn't clear him. At the time BH countered, Raisor had 4/6 votes. If they are both mafia, BH could have arranged for him to counter Raisor in order to appear innocent, since Raisor was going to die either way.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:06:36 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:42:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
VTL Andromeda

Andromeda, your character in the show wasn't framed as the Ice Truck Killer, but the Bay Harbor Butcher. Care to explain the discrepancy?

Yeah, the discrepancy is that you fvcked up. I've been trying to tell you this, but you keep ending the DPs before I get a chance to log on. Here's where I claimed: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:07:53 PM
At 11/18/2011 12:48:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/18/2011 12:45:14 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Drafterman she said Bay Harbor Butcher. I remember it clearly.

Sh!t. I can't believe I've had that wrong the entire time. (Just checked by DP2).

Unvote

Sorry, I didn't see this. Posting as I read again.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:12:15 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:06:30 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I don't mean to change the subject, but I'm just pointing out that Blackhawk counter-claiming Anton Briggs from Raisor doesn't clear him. At the time BH countered, Raisor had 4/6 votes. If they are both mafia, BH could have arranged for him to counter Raisor in order to appear innocent, since Raisor was going to die either way.

Raisor wasn't mafia, he was 3rd party. Even if BH was mafia, he'd have no way of knowing that Raisor was 3rd party instead of town. The hammer was dropped, why take the unnecessary risk?