1. Andromeda
2. Mestari
3. Blackhawk1331
4. Korashk (blackvoid #2)
5. drafterman
6. Chrysippus
7. logic_on_rails

Graveyard

PartamRuhem – You are THE SKINNER. You flay people alive and demand RESPECT from people. Disrespect is the ultimate insult to you. And what can be more disrespectful in a game of mafia than killing you. You are a BOMB. If someone disrespects you by hammering you (in a lynch) or killing you during the NP, that person dies as well. You win with the mafia.

Marcuscato - You are Rudy Moser. You are the ICE TRUCK KILLER and Dexter's biological brother. As a serial killer, you win by eliminating all other players except yourself and one other person. Each NP, kill one person. You are also Deb's boyfriend at one point in the show. That may be important. Good luck.

Lickdafoot - You are Angel. You are a sincerely nice guy and a cop, to boot. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

F-16 - _________________________

socialpinko - You are Yuki Amado. You are an internal affairs agent. If you investigate a cop, you find out their secret. Choose a target each NP. You win with the town.

M.Torres – You are Rita. You are hopelessly in love with Dexter. Target one person each NP. If that person is Dexter, you will be placed in a "lovers" PM with him. If you fail to find Dexter by DP9, you die of heartbreak. You win with the town.

Rusty - ____________________________

Blackvoid - You are Quinn. You are a dirty cop, but are still a good cop with good instincts. Each NP, investigate one person. You win with the town.

M.Torres #2 (mongeese) - ______________________________

MiG - You are Dexter Morgan. To audiences, you are a well-known SERIAL KILLER, but you manage to hide your identity from all of the cops who work with you, so you appear innocent upon investigation. You are adept at killing, so you may kill one person each NP. In the show, you live by a "code" that only allows you to kill other killers; however, you have been known to kill non-murderers to preserve your own survival. And that is your goal in this game: to survive! You must survive until the end of the game, and you win by yourself, which means killing off the entire mafia and town, save one person. This seems to make sense. You do have to kill the bad guys, but throughout the show, there is one person you are unwilling to kill: your sister Deb. You cannot kill her. She must either get killed by another or be the last person standing in order for you to win. You have a blackbelt in jujitsu and have proven EXTREMELY hard to kill over the years, even though you've been targeted multiple times by other hardened killer; thus, you are also BULLETPROOF. Lastly, you are extremely good at disposing of the bodies of those you have killed – their character and alignment will be known (told) only to you, not announced after death. While this makes it hard to claim that you are a townie killing role, it allows you to fake claim many potential things. Be warned: it WILL occur to people that Dexter is either a pro-town vig or a serial killer. As stated already: you win by yourself.

(headphonegut) Lickdafoot #2 - You are Cira Manzon. You are an up-and-coming police officer and seem to have good instincts. As a cop, investigate one person each NP. You win with the town.

Medic - You are Debra Morgan. You are a really good detective and seem to single-handedly solve most of the cases that come before Miami Metro. As a result, in this game, you will be a cop. Investigate one person each NP. You win with the town.

Tvellalot (socialpinko #2) - You are Sonya. You are Harrison's nanny and are the loving mother he no longer has, protecting him from all potential harm. These motherly qualities imbue you with protective abilities. You are the DOCTOR. Each NP, protect one person. You win with the town.

Raisor - You are Arthur Mitchell. You are nicknamed "the Trinity killer" because with you, death comes in threes. So you may kill THREE people in each NP in which you are allowed to act. However, you kill irregularly and only arrive on the show in season four. Thus, you can kill THREE people on NP4. You may not act again until the next cycle, which begins NP8. You are a serial killer and thus win by yourself.

Spritle - You are Ellen Wolf. You are a hotshot defense attorney and are REALLY willing to go the extra mile for your clients. You are the BODYGUARD: each NP, choose a target. If that person is targeted to be killed, you die instead. You win with the town.

Nerdykiller/greyparrot - You are Gabriel. You are a writer who becomes Deb's boyfriend at one point. Each NP, target one person. If you successfully target Deb, you will be placed in a lovers PM with her, but one of her other boyfriends will die (she can't have multiple boyfriends . . . you take his place). Is this a good thing? Is this a bad thing? It could go either way. You win with the town.

Medic #2 (mongoose) - You are Commander Matthews. Assemble the best possible team to catch the killers. You are the MASON RECRUITER. Each NP, select a target to enter a Mason PM with you. Be careful; you have unwittingly recruited criminals in the past. Try not to repeat this mistake. You win with the town.

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

VOTE COUNT

LoR– 1/4 - LoR
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 12:44:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I don't look to have much voting power...

Drafterman, if you are the politician and you thought I was town (you indicated this before) then why are you holding my vote to myself?

I don't have anything to report obviously. I think the next to pressure for a claim is Mestari (role claim) , but obviously I can't help out.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 5:31:40 AM
At 11/19/2011 12:44:51 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Well, I don't look to have much voting power...

Drafterman, if you are the politician and you thought I was town (you indicated this before) then why are you holding my vote to myself?

I don't have anything to report obviously. I think the next to pressure for a claim is Mestari (role claim) , but obviously I can't help out.

I agree, Mestari is the next target for pressure.

VTL Mestari

As far as you, LOR, it's getting close to end game. Claims are being scrutinized more.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 12:37:26 PM
Low activity . . .

The DP ends in 48 hours. Those that don't post soon will be replaced.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 1:54:35 PM
At 11/19/2011 12:37:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Low activity . . .

How does lynch work when DP ends due to time? No lynch or whichever player has most votes?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 1:58:25 PM
At 11/19/2011 12:37:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Low activity . . .

I should note that that's a completely different approach to the Pixar game, where the Mafia weren't allowed to win due to time on the critical lynch. Using that logic we might have another DP then, but let's not take any chances.

Let's see Mestari's full claim.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 3:42:04 PM
Be careful; there's already three votes on Mestari out of the four needed to lynch.

Mestari, please claim completely; role and character.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 4:24:28 PM
medic #3 has replaced mestari
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 4:53:31 PM
I have to go, and won't be back until much later tonight - not that there's vast amounts going on in this game today anyway. Mestari/Medic3, you need to claim, and soon.

As we discussed in the Mason PM, I'm switching my vote to Logic, making it 2 and 2.

UNVOTE, VTL Logic_on_rails
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 6:12:33 PM
At 11/19/2011 4:29:44 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
lol...medic is freekin unstoppable!

I am this time, even if not killed I die in np 8. As Mestari had already claimed, I am Camilla, an old family friend and a bookkeeper. I have a terminal disease and will die in np 8, I win with the town.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 6:17:09 PM
At 11/19/2011 6:12:33 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I am this time, even if not killed I die in np 8. As Mestari had already claimed, I am Camilla, an old family friend and a bookkeeper. I have a terminal disease and will die in np 8, I win with the town.

Heh. Not that there is anyone left to investigate you. But thanks.

Unvote. VTL Logic-on-rails
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 6:26:17 PM

I have to say that at this time, Chrys' claim looks the most suspect to me. A one-shot vig who killed a townie isn't the most convincing. I'm not sold that Logic is town but I question Chrys more.

Grey, my love, this one's for you wherever you are...lol

VTL Chrysippius
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 6:30:31 PM
Either Drafter or Chrys is guilty based on the mason recruiter pm as it implied that I had already recruited criminal/s and they were the only two in the pm at the time I took over.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 6:49:26 PM
At 11/19/2011 6:26:17 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I have to say that at this time, Chrys' claim looks the most suspect to me. A one-shot vig who killed a townie isn't the most convincing. I'm not sold that Logic is town but I question Chrys more.

Grey, my love, this one's for you wherever you are...lol

VTL Chrysippius

During a NP after a DP where almost everyone was trying to lynch said townie.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:00:03 PM

NP 8? That's an interesting number. It could well be true, but trusting said number is dangerous as a mislynch and we might be dead by NP 8.

Also, mason 'geniuses' - it's not 2 and 2, it's 3 and 2 because my vote is tied to myself.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:03:41 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:00:03 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

NP 8? That's an interesting number. It could well be true, but trusting said number is dangerous as a mislynch and we might be dead by NP 8.

Also, mason 'geniuses' - it's not 2 and 2, it's 3 and 2 because my vote is tied to myself.

At the time Chrys wrote that post, it was just you and her on you. Now it is me, her and you on yourself. Just waiting for the hammer.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:13:36 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:03:41 PM, drafterman wrote:

At the time Chrys wrote that post, it was just you and her on you. Now it is me, her and you on yourself. Just waiting for the hammer.

Small note, there is quite a strong chance that there's only 1 Mafia left. We've already knocked out 3 Mafia, and with 1 left that makes 4. Added to that 3(!) serial killers, and it's quite possible there's only 1 Mafia left (ie. 2 days into a game if none of the killers are dead the town could have lost 9 of it's number) .

If there was only 1 Mafia left then they wouldn't hammer as they'd expose them self, and be killed next DP.

I think I've played fairly pro-town this game. Predicting Torres innocence (#1) , coming forward with a claim swiftly, being the first to postulate the 'vig' being a janitor, and likely Dexter and so forth. I certainly haven't done anything ridiculous.

How about we get a mass role and character claim (I think there's people who haven't claimed yet) ? No reason not to at such a late stage.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:22:05 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:13:36 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

Small note, there is quite a strong chance that there's only 1 Mafia left. We've already knocked out 3 Mafia, and with 1 left that makes 4. Added to that 3(!) serial killers, and it's quite possible there's only 1 Mafia left (ie. 2 days into a game if none of the killers are dead the town could have lost 9 of it's number) .

If there was only 1 Mafia left then they wouldn't hammer as they'd expose them self, and be killed next DP.

I think I've played fairly pro-town this game. Predicting Torres innocence (#1) , coming forward with a claim swiftly, being the first to postulate the 'vig' being a janitor, and likely Dexter and so forth. I certainly haven't done anything ridiculous.

How about we get a mass role and character claim (I think there's people who haven't claimed yet) ? No reason not to at such a late stag

Sure, why not? Here's what I have:

Dead:
socialpinko(2) (Sonya/doctor, dead)
LDF(1) (Angel/cop, dead)
socialpinko(1) (Yuki Amado/'investigator', dead)
M.Torres(1) (Rita/lover [Dexter], dead)
Blackvoid(1) (Quinn/cop, dead)
LDF(2) (Cira Manzon/cop, dead)
Medic (Debra Morgan/cop,dead)
F-16 (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
Rusty (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
M.Torres(2) (unknown/unknown, dead, janitored)
Raisor (The Trinity Killer/special serial-killer, dead)
marcuscato (Rudy(Brian?) Moser/serial killer, dead)
ParthamRuhem (The Skinner/bomb, dead)
Man-is-good (Dexter/janitor serial-killer survivor, dead)
Spritle (Ellen Wolf, body-guard, dead)
Greyparrot (Gabriela/lover [Debra], dead)
medic(2) (Matthews/Mason Recruiter, dead)

Alive:
drafterman (Maria LaGuerta/politician)
LOR (Jonah Mitchell/bulletproof)
Blackvoid(2) (Cody/vanilla)
Blackhawk1331 (Aton Briggs/'suggests cops for investigation')
Andromeda (Sergeant Doakes/miller, will appear as Bay Harbor Butcher/serial-killer on death)
Mestari (Camila, dies on NP8)
Chrysippus (Stan Liddy/1-shot vig)

So we've go claims from everyone.

Now, with regard to ratios, I have been basing my decisions off of an initial 16:8 ratio. (Town to non-town).

We've lost 10 confirmed town, 3 confirmed 3rd parties, and 1 mafia. This makes our ratio - 6:4.

The iffy part is the three janitored roles. At first, we only had MiG's word of 1 town, 2 mafia, but it's clear that there couldn't have been more than one town or the game would be over now. So there was 1 or 0 townies in that list giving us a ratio of 5:2 or 6:1.

So there is 1 or 2 mafia left. We can still afford a miss-lynch putting us at 3:2 or 4:1 next turn.

Now, the primary benefit the mafia has is its informed and cooperative nature. Being smaller and less informed, it makes sense that it would have been boosted by including some bullet-proof people among its ranks.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:25:59 PM
At 11/19/2011 6:30:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Either Drafter or Chrys is guilty based on the mason recruiter pm as it implied that I had already recruited criminal/s and they were the only two in the pm at the time I took over.

Your character apparently recruited criminals in the series; Mongoose had that role PM at the beginning of the game, before he recruited anyone. I think it was a subtle hint by Bluesteel to let Mongoose (and now you) know that you CAN recruit mafia without dieing; most Mason recruiters cannot.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:39:01 PM

How about we get a mass role and character claim (I think there's people who haven't claimed yet) ? No reason not to at such a late stage.

Oh, and you also suspected LDF(1) in DP1 too. So don't act like you were some sort of prophet. You railed on townies as much as the rest of us.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:41:37 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:25:59 PM, Chrysippus wrote:

Your character apparently recruited criminals in the series; Mongoose had that role PM at the beginning of the game, before he recruited anyone. I think it was a subtle hint by Bluesteel to let Mongoose (and now you) know that you CAN recruit mafia without dieing; most Mason recruiters cannot.

Perhaps, but your character was pretty much a louse in the series, and I don't see where the one-shot vig even makes sense for that character.
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:50:48 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:41:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Perhaps, but your character was pretty much a louse in the series, and I don't see where the one-shot vig even makes sense for that character.

How am I supposed to know how my role ties into my character? I didn't make it up, Bluesteel did. I'm not the only townies with a rotten character to defend; Blackvoid1 was described as "a dirty cop" and there have been some other less-that-savory characters claimed who supposedly win with the town.

Also, what kind of role is a terminal disease? I've never heard of anyone having that role before. Convenient that it would run out NP8, AFTER the town will have lost if there are two mafia left; and thus unprovable. You really don't have much room to talk about being suspicious.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:55:17 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:39:01 PM, drafterman wrote:

Oh, and you also suspected LDF(1) in DP1 too. So don't act like you were some sort of prophet. You railed on townies as much as the rest of us.

Fair enough. If anything though I would have said LDF was town if I were Mafia. No point to go rousing suspicions on DP 1.

I think we should lower the vote count on me before other players get online, lest somebody hammer. I think at the very least that I'm not a top suspect. It makes perfect sense to have a second bulletproof as serial killers need help to win. Furthermore, things like '1 shot vig' that doesn't really match the character that well, and 'vanilla' being useless make me less suspect than some other people.

If it's worth anything I think the Mafia is Chrys and somebody else - likely Medic or Blackvoid.

Finally, let's not make a lynch until Blackhawk reports in.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 8:01:47 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:50:48 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 11/19/2011 7:41:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:

How am I supposed to know how my role ties into my character? I didn't make it up, Bluesteel did. I'm not the only townies with a rotten character to defend; Blackvoid1 was described as "a dirty cop" and there have been some other less-that-savory characters claimed who supposedly win with the town.

Also, what kind of role is a terminal disease? I've never heard of anyone having that role before. Convenient that it would run out NP8, AFTER the town will have lost if there are two mafia left; and thus unprovable. You really don't have much room to talk about being suspicious.

Fair enough but I'm obviously not going to vote for myself because I know better.