Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mafia Record

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 2:43:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I just sorted through the 19 mafia games I've played since joining the site(I didn't include beginner games prior to my first one). My win record was depressing to put it bluntly lol.

Beginner Game 3-2- Mafia- Lost
Sherlock Holmes- Town- Lost
American Folklore- Town- Lost
Bounty Hunter-Town- Lost
Marvel- Mafia- Won
Green Day- Town- Won
Naruto- Town- Won
Pokemon- MAfia- Won
Salem Witch Trials- N/A
South Park- N/A
No NP- Mafia- Lost
Star Wars- Mafia- Lost
Soviet- Town- Lost
Knowledge- Town- Lost
Peter Rabbit-Town- Won
Drugged Out- Mafia- Lost
New Testament- Town- Lost
Pixar Vs. Dreamworks- Mafia- Won
Dexter- Town- Won

My win record is thus 7 wins, 10 losses, and 2 N/A's(Freedo's Witch Trials game with no mafia and TV's South Park game that he cancelled halfway through during the AnCap exodus).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 2:48:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I might go through and figure out a record later. A few points, 1, are we allowed to include beginner games (how many as well) ? 2, it should be noted that there are some losses which aren't really at all due to one's actions (a certain beginner game recently annoyed me like this) .

I might post at some point. I think my record's being going fairly downhill recently though.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 3:50:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've got a database of the first 40 or so games played. I made a ladder once, you should go necro and find it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:29:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't keep track of records because I don't think a win or loss is indicative of a single player's ability at all whatsoever. Maybe like the ELO, someone will come up with a better way to rank players aside from whether or not their team won. I don't think there's a need though -- it's just a game, and I think the better players can be determined based on observation through experience rather than some strict formula.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:31:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What is interesting is noticing player's strengths and weaknesses. For example, I think I am a much better townie than mafioso. I think blue is a great mafioso, and if I had to say, social, I'd say you're pretty good (or better) at being mafia too. Tvellalott is a good mafioso. I'd say askbob is a really good townie. I don't really have an overall assessment of many players though. Innomen is someone who always comes off guilty lol I dunno why.
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 1:12:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:29:26 AM, Danielle wrote:
I don't keep track of records because I don't think a win or loss is indicative of a single player's ability at all whatsoever. Maybe like the ELO, someone will come up with a better way to rank players aside from whether or not their team won. I don't think there's a need though -- it's just a game, and I think the better players can be determined based on observation through experience rather than some strict formula.

we could possibly just have all those who play rank each other at the end of each game....out of 10 say, and take the average of what's granted in each game and then over however many games as whatever person's rating? we could do it ourselves pretty easily and it'd probably make for fairly adequate rating? we could rate players like we do debaters in debates pretty much, no? simple?

online debating is just online debating? people like to win?

.....not that i really care either or will take any initiative besides this post to implement its ideas though.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 1:13:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:31:39 AM, Danielle wrote:
What is interesting is noticing player's strengths and weaknesses. For example, I think I am a much better townie than mafioso. I think blue is a great mafioso, and if I had to say, social, I'd say you're pretty good (or better) at being mafia too. Tvellalott is a good mafioso. I'd say askbob is a really good townie. I don't really have an overall assessment of many players though. Innomen is someone who always comes off guilty lol I dunno why.

danielle i wouldn't be so hard on yourself over how easily i see through you... i mean i am pretty damn awesome :P people are my business...
signature
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:19:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NOT counting two beginner games: 2.1 (roleless) and 3.1 (where Medic gave us the answers as to who the mafia were)

1) Knowledge mafia - Town - Loss (due to Bluesteel)
2) Beginners 1.3 - Town - Loss (due to Mestari)
3) Assassins Creed - Mafia - Win (Credit all the mafia)
4) Beginners 2.2 - Town - Win (Credit Blackhawk)
5) Beginners 2.3 - Town - Loss
6) Pixar vs DreamWorks - Town - Loss
7) Dexter - Town - Win (credit Drafterman)
8) Star Trek - Mafia - Win (credit all mafia)
9) Beginners 3.2 - Town - Loss (due to BlackVoid and jm_notguilty)
10) Beginners 3.3 - Mafia - Win (Credit sheer luck)
11) Ancap mafia - Town - Win (Credit Bluesteel)
12) Drugged out - Cult - Win (Credit Lickdafoot)
13) Classic mafia - Mafia - Win (Credit BlackVoid)
14) Miscellaneous - Town - Win (Credit a whole bunch of people)
15) Interwebz - Third Party - Loss (due to Danielle)
16) QT films - Town - Win (Credit myself, and Medic)
17) C CAIT - Town - Win (Credit Drafterman)

Overall score: 11/17 wins, 6/17 losses.

As town: 6/11 wins, 5/11 losses.
As mafia 5/5 wins, 0/5 losses (though that will change very soon).
As third party 0/1 wins, 1/1 loss.

Also, it is interesting to note that most wins or losses are caused due to one or two players playing well.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:22:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fixed:

1) Knowledge mafia - Town - Loss (due to Bluesteel)
2) Beginners 1.3 MOB WARS - Town - Loss (due to Mestari)
3) Assassins Creed - Mafia - Win (Credit all the mafia)
4) Beginner's 2.2 mafia - Town - Win (Credit Blackhawk)
5) Beginners 2.3 MOB WARS - Town - Loss
6) Pixar vs DreamWorks - Town - Loss (due to Logic and Lickdafoot)
7) Dexter - Town - Win (credit Drafterman)
8) Star Trek - Mafia - Win (credit all mafia)
9) Nascar mafia - Town - Loss (due to BlackVoid and jm_notguilty)
10) Illuminati mafia - Mafia - Win (Credit sheer luck)
11) Ancap mafia - Town - Win (Credit Bluesteel)
12) Drugged out - Cult - Win (Credit Lickdafoot)
13) Classic mafia - Mafia - Win (Credit BlackVoid)
14) Miscellaneous - Town - Win (Credit a whole bunch of people)
15) Interwebz - Third Party - Loss (due to Danielle)
16) QT films - Town - Win (Credit myself, and Medic)
17) C CAIT - Town - Win (Credit Drafterman)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:29:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2011 2:43:08 AM, socialpinko wrote:
So I just sorted through the 19 mafia games I've played since joining the site(I didn't include beginner games prior to my first one). My win record was depressing to put it bluntly lol.

Beginner Game 3-2- Mafia- Lost
Sherlock Holmes- Town- Lost
American Folklore- Town- Lost
Bounty Hunter-Town- Lost
Marvel- Mafia- Won
Green Day- Town- Won
Naruto- Town- Won
Pokemon- MAfia- Won
Salem Witch Trials- N/A
South Park- N/A
No NP- Mafia- Lost
Star Wars- Mafia- Lost
Soviet- Town- Lost
Knowledge- Town- Lost
Peter Rabbit-Town- Won
Drugged Out- Mafia- Lost
New Testament- Town- Lost
Pixar Vs. Dreamworks- Mafia- Won
Dexter- Town- Won

My win record is thus 7 wins, 10 losses, and 2 N/A's(Freedo's Witch Trials game with no mafia and TV's South Park game that he cancelled halfway through during the AnCap exodus).

The problem I had with keeping record is when I was a replacement, especially if you changed affiliations. I wasn't sure how to count those, so I stopped keeping track.

For instance, in classic maf I was town then 3rd party. Town won. Is that a win or lose for me? Both? Do you count your original character? But what if you die n1 as own, come back as mafia, then proceed to help win the game as mafia?

Eventually I said "fvck it"
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:35:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Drafterman, I think you should definitely count Miscellaneous mafia as a win. As for the others, I would leave out the ones where you changed affiliations. For instance in vigilante mafia, I was town, town won, and I came back in as a replacement for a mafioso and made a last ditch effort to save the mafia and lost so didn't really count that game.

Also, Anon game: Town loss due to Logic_on_Rails

I can make a record of my games easily primarily because nearly everytime I was replaced, I didn't change affiliations. It sucks when you change from town to mafia because you spend all your time trying to figure them out only to join them.

I have noticed from my list that quite a bunch of people have game changing effects.

Also, I want to note that it is always easy to win as town as long as you are somewhat experienced and live long enough. Mods should favor the mafia more.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:41:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/8/2012 6:29:44 PM, drafterman wrote:
The problem I had with keeping record is when I was a replacement, especially if you changed affiliations. I wasn't sure how to count those, so I stopped keeping track.

For instance, in classic maf I was town then 3rd party. Town won. Is that a win or lose for me? Both? Do you count your original character? But what if you die n1 as own, come back as mafia, then proceed to help win the game as mafia?

Eventually I said "fvck it"

It counts as a win and a loss. If you're town, you die, you replace town and town lose, it counts as two losses. If you're town, you die, you replace town and town win, it counts as two wins.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:43:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Beginner 4.1-Town-Win (Credit: royalpaladin and caveat)
Beginner 4.2-Survivor-Loss (Mafia wins: credit-USM)
Beginner 4.3-Mafia-Loss (Town wins by luck; there were two spots in the game in which we should have won. The vig was bulletproof, and if we had pushed a mislynch through the town at MYLO. If we had gotten a nightkill, we would have won.)
Beginner 5.1-Mafia-Win (credit: royalpaladin and vmpire. Royalpaladin wins best mafioso)
Interwebz-Town-Win (credit: Danielle and Andro)
Tarantino-Town (although I replaced a mafia at the end, I did not even have the opportunity to fakeclaim)-Win
Christianity-Mafia-Loss (replaced mafia in second-to-last DP)

Wins: 4 Loss: 3
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 6:43:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dexter Mafia - Town - Win (Survived until last Night Phase)
Pixar Mafia - Town - Loss
Star Trek Mafia - Town - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
Beginners 2.4 - Mafia - Win
Beginners 3.1 - Town - Win
Classic Mafia - 3rd Party - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
HvV: Movie - Mafia - Win (Survived)
Misc Mafia - Town - Win; 3rd Party - Loss
Beginner 3.2 (NASCAR) - Town - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
Beginner 3.3 (Illuminati) - Town - Loss (Survived)
Anonymous Mafia - Town - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
Interwebz Mafia - Town - Win (Survived)
Tarantino Mafia - Town - Win (Survived)
Christianity: A Crack In Time - Town - Win (Survived)

Wins: 8 (6 Town, 2 Mafia), Losses: 7 (5 Town, 2 Mafia)

F-16 was asking how I manage to survive as long as I do. I've completely survived 5 games, and have almost completed survived 6 games. Though now that this is had attention called to it, I imagine I will be dying more quickly from now on.

I want to say it's from laying low, but I really don't lay low. I participate, but I guess I don't reveal much about the power of my role.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 9:33:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/8/2012 6:19:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
NOT counting two beginner games: 2.1 (roleless) and 3.1 (where Medic gave us the answers as to who the mafia were)

1) Knowledge mafia - Town - Loss (due to Bluesteel)
2) Beginners 1.3 - Town - Loss (due to Mestari)
3) Assassins Creed - Mafia - Win (Credit all the mafia)
4) Beginners 2.2 - Town - Win (Credit Blackhawk)
5) Beginners 2.3 - Town - Loss
6) Pixar vs DreamWorks - Town - Loss
7) Dexter - Town - Win (credit Drafterman)
8) Star Trek - Mafia - Win (credit all mafia)
9) Beginners 3.2 - Town - Loss (due to BlackVoid and jm_notguilty)
10) Beginners 3.3 - Mafia - Win (Credit sheer luck)
11) Ancap mafia - Town - Win (Credit Bluesteel)
12) Drugged out - Cult - Win (Credit Lickdafoot)
13) Classic mafia - Mafia - Win (Credit BlackVoid)
14) Miscellaneous - Town - Win (Credit a whole bunch of people)
15) Interwebz - Third Party - Loss (due to Danielle)
16) QT films - Town - Win (Credit myself, and Medic)
17) C CAIT - Town - Win (Credit Drafterman)

Overall score: 11/17 wins, 6/17 losses.

As town: 6/11 wins, 5/11 losses.
As mafia 5/5 wins, 0/5 losses (though that will change very soon).
As third party 0/1 wins, 1/1 loss.

Also, it is interesting to note that most wins or losses are caused due to one or two players playing well.

Drafterman's comment in the beginner's thread regarding number of games played made me remember this one.

18) Inheritance Cycle - Mafia - Loss
19) Heroes V Villains - Usurper - Loss
20) Starcraft - Mafia - Win

Out of 20 games:
As town 6/11 wins, 5/11 losses
As mafia 6/7 wins, 1/7 losses
As Usurper 1/1 Loss
As Third Party 1/1 Loss

Last four games as town: 4/4 wins.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:09:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Beginner 2.2 - Town - Win (Credit Blackhawk)
2. Beginner 2.3 - Town - Loss (Credit Raisor)
3. Dexter - Town - Win (Credit...what happened in that game exactly?)
4. Star Trek - Mafia - Win (Credit everyone)
5. Beginner 2.4 - Mafia - Win (Credit my super powerful role)
6. Beginner 3.2 - Mafia - Win (Credit me I guess)
7. Beginner 3.3 - Town - Loss (Credit F-16 for getting Andro on his side, making me think she was mafia)
8. Classic - Mafia - Win (Credit F-16 for recruiting me)
9. Interwebz - Town - Win (Credit everyone)
10. HvV Movies - Mafia - Win - (Credit drafterman ftw)
11. Inheritance - Mafia - Loss (Credit Medic)
12. Beginner 5.3 - Mafia - Win (Credit all mafiosos)
13. HvV Cartoons - Town - Loss (Credit Royal, wish Torres didnt kill me)

So 3-3 as town, 6-1 as mafia. I need to work on finding those scummies.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 4:00:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafter only survives as long as he does because without him, we would have no one to update the list.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:38:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 6:43:47 AM, drafterman wrote:
Dexter Mafia - Town - Win (Survived until last Night Phase)
Pixar Mafia - Town - Loss
Star Trek Mafia - Town - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
Beginners 2.4 - Mafia - Win
Beginners 3.1 - Town - Win
Classic Mafia - Town - Win
Classic Mafia - 3rd Party - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
HvV: Movie - Mafia - Win (Survived)
Misc Mafia - Town - Win; 3rd Party - Loss
Beginner 3.2 (NASCAR) - Town - Loss (x2) (Survived until last Day Phase)
Beginner 3.3 (Illuminati) - Town - Loss (Survived)
Anonymous Mafia - Town - Loss (Survived until last Day Phase)
Interwebz Mafia - Town - Win (Survived)
Tarantino Mafia - Town - Win (Survived)
Christianity: A Crack In Time - Town - Win (Survived)
Inheritance Mafia - Town - Win (Survived until next-to-last Night Phase)
HvV: Cartoon - Town - Loss (Survived until last Night Phase)
Starcraft Mafia - Town - Loss (Survived)

Record: Town (8W - 8L), Mafia (2W - 2L)

Updated to include replacements.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:43:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pokemon Mafia - Enabler/Vote Stealer - Mafia - Win - Lynched DP4
Harry Potter Mafia - Cop/Tracker - Town - Win - Killed NP2
Science Fiction Mafia - Medium - Town - Win - Killed NP3
HvV: Comic Mafia - Serial Killer/Self-Reviver - 3rd Party - Win - Survived
DBZ Mafia - JOAT - Town - Win - Survived
Misfits Mafia - Hated - Town - Win (2nd Place) - Lynched DP5
Hunger Games - Doctor - Town - Loss - Killed NP1
Cult Mafia - Vanilla - Town - Loss - Survived
Beginners 7.2 - Vanilla (Replacement) - Town - Win - Survived
Super Smash Bro. Brawl Mafia - Jailkeeper - Town - Win - Killed NP3
Gangsters Mafia - Godfather - Mafia - Win - Killed NP4
Death in Mystere - Jailkeeper (Replacement) - Town - Loss - Killed NP5
Death in Mystere - Inquisitor - 3rd Party - Loss - Killed NP1
Inheritance Mafia - Doctor - Town - Win - Killed NP7
Solar System Mafia - Godfather - Mafia - Win - Lynched DP1
Death Note Mafia - Tracker/Agent - Town - Loss - Lynched DP3
Aerial Warfare Mafia - Ninja, Janitor - Mafia - Win - Survived
StarCraft Mafia - Bulletproof - Town - Loss - Survived
HvV: Cartoon Mafia - Unmasker - Town - Loss - Killed NP5
C-ACIT - Cop - Town - Win - Survived
Tarantino Mafia - JOAT - Town - Win - Survived
Beginners 4.1 - Vigilante - Town - Win - Survived
Beginners 3.3 (Illuminati) - Vigilante - Town - Loss - Survived
Interwebz Mafia - Insane Cop - Town - Win - Survived
Miscellaneous Mafia - Martyr (Replacement) - 3rd Party - Loss - Survived
Miscellaneous Mafia - Sheriff - Town - Win - Killed NP4
HvV: Movie Mafia - JOAT - Mafia - Win - Survived
Anonymous Mafia - Jailkeeper - Town - Loss - Lynched DP3
Classic Mafia - Survivor - 3rd Party - Loss - Lynched DP5
Beginners 3.3 (NASCAR) - Cop (Replacement) - Town - Loss - Lynched DP4
Beginners 3.2 (NASCAR) - Forensic Investigator - Town - Loss - Killed NP1
Beginners 3.1 - Vanilla - Town - Win - Killed NP4
Beginners 2.4 (Mob wars) - Roleblocker - Mafia - Win - Killed NP3
Star Trek - Backup Cop - Town - Loss - Lynched DP5
Dexter Mafia - Politician - Town - Win - Killed NP8
Pixar Mafia - Disabled Vig (Replacement) - Town - Loss - Killed NP4

Stats:
Total Games Played - 31 (+5 replacements)

Times Won as Town - 14/26 (54%)
Times Won as Mafia - 6/6 (100%)
Times Won as 3rd Party - 1/4 (25%)
Overall: 21/36 (58%)

Survival Rate: 13/36 (36%)
Lynched Rate: 8/36 (22%)
Killed Rate: 15/36 (42%)

Most Common Role:
Cop (x5)

JOAT (x3)
Vanilla (x3)
Jailkeeper (x3)

Doctor (x2)
Godfather (x2)
Vigilante (x2)
Tracker (x2)

Medium
Serial Killer
Hated
Inquisitor
Ninja
Bulletproof
Unmasker
Martyr
Sheriff
Survivor
Forensic Investigator
Roleblocker
Politician
Enabler
Vote Stealer
Agent
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:43:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is from memory, so probably biased in some way, but I don't care enough to do it any other way

1. Beginner 2.1 (askbob, no roles) - Mafia win - bluesteel loss

2. Beginner 2.2 (askbob, no theme) - Town win - bluesteel win (M.Torres types the NK in my Mason PM with him instead of the mafia PM)

3. Beginner 2.3 (askbob, Books) - Mafia wins - bluesteel win (rogue's paranoid cop role gets cop killed, Ore_Ele and I really fooled the town and trick the JOAT - who had the power to stop a NK - into not using his role and dying, then we mislynch nonentity, the town RBer for the win)

4. tvellalot's Roald Dahl Mafia - Town wins - bluesteel wins (credit - everyone else; I used my role, accidently, to save danielle, which helped town, but got killed early and was absolutely no help in this game - absolutely n00bish performance on my part)

5. danielle's quickfire mafia - town wins - bluesteel loses (with 15 minute DP's and having to think of a fake claim in 30 seconds, I panicked and chose a bad role and askbob was all over me, nonentity had a good JOAT fake claim, but we still lost)

6. iamapanda's heavy metal mafia - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (people stopped caring about the game - askbob won it for the mafia since he was the only person really still playing - but mafia won by not posting anything in the DP for like two weeks, not real proud of this one)

7. chrysippus's Harry Potter game - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (this game was fun - there was no Harry, I think; Chrys did this weird thing in the last DP though where he didn't end the game, even though the mafia had equal numbers, because there was a vig)

8. KFC Mafia - town wins - bluesteel loses (Ore_ele, the jester, screwed town over, but mafia lost because of danielle's good play and because koopin confirmed certain townies in the OP's)

9. Ore_Ele's alcohol mafia - town wins - bluesteel wins (mafia mason was fun)

feverish's rappers game - one of the mafias wins - i can't remember (it was all mafias, I dunno if this is worth counting)

10. johnicle's mercenary game - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (this was a cool concept - you get points for participating that you can use for you role; I can't remember who, maybe viper-king, was on my team and hammered a townie when people were just pressuring, but still managed to live and win it for us after I died, with my advice)

11. Danielle's Holidays game - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (this was fun, Vi's role made people into PGO's for a night, so it was a fun way to protect ourselves or kill a townie who was an obvious target for another townie to protect/investigate; I fake claimed lie detector at MYLO for the win)

12. askbob's Fairy Tale mafia - town wins - bluesteel wins (this game was pretty easy, except for finding which of the 4 pigs was mafia)

13. askbob's Folklore mafia - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (tvellalot and I had an argument and made a big show of actually bussing each other, which let tvellalot go on to win this one for us; ended up being really fun after tv and I reconciled)

14. tvellalot's HvV: Cartoon Edition - ?? - ?? (I stopped playing when I was lynched DP2, so I don't know what happened; I think town lost)

15. korash's Marvel vs. Avengers - ?? (I think I was replaced - I didn't really want to play in this game)

16. danielle's (new roles) concept game - town wins - bluesteel wins (I don't really count this as a win; mafia had us 100% beat, but then badger gave it all away on the last DP and town was able to win)

17. Ore_ele's drugged out - cult wins - bluesteel loses (being town in this game sucked, LDF did a great job as cult leader)

18. F-16's Mafia wars game - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (this was challenging - blackvoid did a great job)

19. askbob's Sherlock Holmes game - Serial Killer wins - bluesteel wins (best role ever)

20. M.Torres' Green Day game - town wins - bluesteel wins

21. blackhawk's Eragon game - town wins - bluesteel wins (town would have won this no matter what - Eragon was invincible)

22. dninja's Assassin's Creed game - ?? - ?? (I can't remember playing in this game past a DP or so; I think I was essentially vanilla and mafia decided to kill me NP1 or something, but I can't remember; I seem to remember being counter-claimed by a townie, who was lying, and not being lynched though; I think town/I lost this one though, but not 100% sure)

23. danielle's Misc big game - mafia wins - bluesteel loses (this was fun to play as cult though)

24. did danielle also have a small misc game that town/I won, I can't remember, but I think I saw it on F-16's list

25. F-16 Harry Potter game - town wins - bluesteel wins

26. TUF's Dragonball Z game - town wins - bluesteel wins (credit: Torres/royal)

27. knowledge mafia - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (my 1st forensic investigator fake claim)

??????? - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (my 2nd forensic investigator fake claim - I don't remember what game this was in, just that there was a 2nd)

28. socialpinko's Anarchy mafia - town wins - bluesteel wins (this was fun, called out all the mafia, especially marcus, for claiming miller late, since drafterman had just done this in Star Trek with a late survivor claim and was on his team)

29. innomen's Soviet mafia - ???? - ?????? (I just remember that I was the traitor and lynched the godfather. for some reason, I think this is the 2nd forensic investigator fake claim, but I'm not sure)

30. Feverish's Old Testament game - third party win - bluesteel loses (tvellalot was God and hard to defeat - evil tv)

31. Star Trek mafia - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (I could be wrong, I only half remember this game, for some reason, in terms of busting the serial killer, I keep thinking I was town, but I remember fake claiming the wrong series as well - wait, did town win? I feel like I fake (role?) investigated the serial killer as guilty and got lucky drafter was SK not survivor, but can't remember)

32. askbob beginner 3.2 - town wins - bluesteel loses (n00b mafia teammates who were lurking, but we still almost managed to win)

33. Logic's Death in Mystere game - mafia wins - bluesteel wins

34. Misfits mafia - jester wins 1st, town wins 2nd - I win as both (does this count as two; epic jester win)

I remember a game where I made badger really upset because I was mafia and had to keep discrediting him as a player since he was all over me - was that Star Trek?

fill in any other games if you played with me or modded. It's nice to reminisce.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:48:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
based on other people's lists, it seems that

Soviet was mafia win (I = win)
Misc was town win (I = win)
HvV: Cartoons was mafia win (I = lose)

I still feel like I'm missing some

I wish I'd played in Death note :/
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:50:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 10:48:41 AM, bluesteel wrote:
based on other people's lists, it seems that

Soviet was mafia win (I = win)
Misc was town win (I = win)
HvV: Cartoons was mafia win (I = lose)

I still feel like I'm missing some

I wish I'd played in Death note :/

LOL, I am so glad that you did not play in Death Note

I am 100% positive that you would have caught me, and then I would not have pulled off an epic Survivor win.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:51:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Preliminary results: 24-9
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:55:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/8/2012 6:35:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Drafterman, I think you should definitely count Miscellaneous mafia as a win. As for the others, I would leave out the ones where you changed affiliations. For instance in vigilante mafia, I was town, town won, and I came back in as a replacement for a mafioso and made a last ditch effort to save the mafia and lost so didn't really count that game.

Oh, I forgot the geese's Meme game, where I started as town and came back as mafia. I think mafia lost because the SK helped the town, but I dunno what to do with that. The geese's should have let me back in the game since I knew one of the mafiosos identities from my overeager vig role and it was hard to explain why they let me be a replacement (the only possible explanation was that I was mafia).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 10:59:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 10:54:04 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This is fun. I will retype my list with explanations and add the latest games.

Yeah, I'm curious what happened in the games I didn't play in.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:00:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 10:43:22 AM, bluesteel wrote:

28. socialpinko's Anarchy mafia - town wins - bluesteel wins (this was fun, called out all the mafia, especially marcus, for claiming miller late, since drafterman had just done this in Star Trek with a late survivor claim and was on his team)

31. Star Trek mafia - mafia wins - bluesteel wins (I could be wrong, I only half remember this game, for some reason, in terms of busting the serial killer, I keep thinking I was town, but I remember fake claiming the wrong series as well - wait, did town win? I feel like I fake (role?) investigated the serial killer as guilty and got lucky drafter was SK not survivor, but can't remember)

I was Town (Back-up Cop to F16) in Star Trek. I think you're thinking of Classic, where I was survivor, but I never claimed, BV who was flipflopping between Cult and Mafia bluffed me into nonexistence.

As for Star Trek, you were the Ceti Alpha V Eel and were able to recruit people into the mafia.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:02:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ah yes. Who was the Serial Killer then, if it wasn't you? - it was a character that sucked all the water out of people, or something like that.

Or was that a different game?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)