Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Star Trek Mafia DP 4

blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 3:34:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Andromeda was killed last night while she slept.

Andromeda - Hello Uhura. You, being the communications officer, are the spy. You can choose one person every NP. You will receive all messages that they send. THe only exception is if they send a message revealing the names of more than one other mafia member. You win with the Enterprise.

Partam - You are the Gorn. Your sole desire in life is to see to it that Captain Kirk dies. Once this happens, you win.

TV - Hello Nero. You are a consiglier. You have the ability to investigate one person every night and learn their exact role. You win with the Mafia.

Innomen - Greetings Mr.Spock. You are permitted to use the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on one person every night thus stopping their actions. You will be permitted to then use their role. If you should be NKd, you will be able to play through the last person that you attempted to use your action on. They will be obligated to say any messages that you have regardless of their affiliation.You win with the Enterprise.

Marcusato - Hello Nurse Chapel. You are a vanilla townie for now, but, if the doctor dies, then you will step-up to take his place. You win with the Enterprise.

1) Medic
2) Squirtle
3) F16
4) bluesteel
5) drafterman
6) Blackvoid
7) Lickdafoot
8) Logic_on_rails
9)Marauder

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 3:47:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 3:36:20 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, I investigated LDF last night. She is innocent.

Are we assuming that there is or isn't a godfather?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:02:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 3:55:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Marauder is guilty. I used my reward from answering the bonus question and got an additional investigation.

VTL Marauder

you know, i think Marauder is the SK killer.

Last day period, he claimed to be the survivor. Then he went on this tanget about how the SK killer can likely win with the town, saying that it would fit with the character, because the character needs to kill to survive off of eating them.

Well, why would their be a survivor AND a sk killer, who basically is a survivor with killing powers?

Not to mention the fact that PR was third party, making that be 3 third party members? That just does not add up. Vtl Marauder
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:11:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
wow, this is so complicated. Anyway, sorry for the confusion guys. I'm more of an investigative JOAT that can act only on odd DP's. medic's was a normal investigation but partam's, luckily apparently, was a role investigation. He obviously looked guilty. Personally, I thought he was mafia, not third party, and would come up guilty so there was no reason to clarify. Who knew third parties came up innocent? oh well. Weird. But yeah, I wasn't told his win condition was by himself, just that his role was to ensure Kirk died. I don't even know how a third party was supposed to do that, with no kill power... whatever. I only have a character investigation left, so I'll have to use that wisely.

anyway, seems marauder was lying. VTL marauder
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:14:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@LDF

I dunno, would a SK show up as guilty? I don't know how F-16's results show up, but it seems third parties come up as innocent. Although that would render finding the SK impossible. Or maybe we're wrong and the Salt Vampire was just a one-shot mafia killing role. I've seen tons of those before.

I dunno, I'd put my money on marauder being mafia. But anyways, you can't exactly claim survivor DP3 and expect to be believed. That's just so ridiculous. Nice try marauder.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:23:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:14:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@LDF

I dunno, would a SK show up as guilty? I don't know how F-16's results show up, but it seems third parties come up as innocent. Although that would render finding the SK impossible. Or maybe we're wrong and the Salt Vampire was just a one-shot mafia killing role. I've seen tons of those before.

I dunno, I'd put my money on marauder being mafia. But anyways, you can't exactly claim survivor DP3 and expect to be believed. That's just so ridiculous. Nice try marauder.

why do you say they come up as innocent? are you talking about blackhawk saying that PR was innocent? he came back later and said it was a mistake, PR was guilty.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:26:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just to give you all warning, I will be forcibly replaced. I was accidentally sent some rather critical details, which would totally screw up the game.

It's a great shame - I was playing as accurately as I could and my suspicions were right.

I will be replaced.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:30:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:23:53 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:14:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@LDF

I dunno, would a SK show up as guilty? I don't know how F-16's results show up, but it seems third parties come up as innocent. Although that would render finding the SK impossible. Or maybe we're wrong and the Salt Vampire was just a one-shot mafia killing role. I've seen tons of those before.

I dunno, I'd put my money on marauder being mafia. But anyways, you can't exactly claim survivor DP3 and expect to be believed. That's just so ridiculous. Nice try marauder.

why do you say they come up as innocent? are you talking about blackhawk saying that PR was innocent? he came back later and said it was a mistake, PR was guilty.

I don't check a mafia thread once the mod closes the DP for the first time. At first when I saw partam was innocent I was like "whaaaaaaaa" and asked blackhawk, but he just said "wait, clarify soon." I didn't know that meant he was changing the results, I thought something weird was up with partam's role and was awaiting the next DP to see what it was. grr, blackhawk! But that makes a lot more sense, LOL.

Anyway, that's good to know. Guess we don't know what marauder is then.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:31:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
wait, if we don't know what marauder is, how do we know he's not just a survivor then?

F-16, what form do your results come in??
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:32:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 3:55:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Marauder is guilty. I used my reward from answering the bonus question and got an additional investigation.

VTL Marauder

Been right so far. VTL marauder
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:36:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:02:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/20/2011 3:55:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Marauder is guilty. I used my reward from answering the bonus question and got an additional investigation.

VTL Marauder

you know, i think Marauder is the SK killer.

Last day period, he claimed to be the survivor. Then he went on this tanget about how the SK killer can likely win with the town, saying that it would fit with the character, because the character needs to kill to survive off of eating them.

Well, why would their be a survivor AND a sk killer, who basically is a survivor with killing powers?

Not to mention the fact that PR was third party, making that be 3 third party members? That just does not add up. Vtl Marauder

I agree on Marauder, I don't buy the survivor claim and even if he is survivor, we've made no mistake by lynching him.

VTL Marauder
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:47:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count

Marauder 5/5

Marauder was guilty. I need your night actions by 6 PM EST tomorrow.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:49:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:47:19 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Vote Count

Marauder 5/5

Marauder was guilty. I need your night actions by 6 PM EST tomorrow.

Have you found my replacement yet? I can't anything as I know too much!

If town loses, I will be scathing mad. I so wish I could talk. Blast it!
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 10:20:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 3:55:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And Marauder is guilty. I used my reward from answering the bonus question and got an additional investigation.

VTL Marauder

I hope the town can piece together your mafia after I am dead.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.