Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anarchist Mafia Dp1

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 3:57:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Standard rules apply.

Active Players
1. Tvellalott
2. Lickdafoot
3. Andromeda_Z
4. lovelife
5. Bluesteel
6. Marcuscato
7. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
8. Quarterexchange
9. Raisor
10. DetectableNinja
11. Marauder
12. Man-is-Good
13. Medic0506(took over Stephen's spot)

Takes 7 votes to lynch. Good luck.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:04:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL lovelife

welcome back :)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:07:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town. Bluesteel obviously did not say this, niether do I think he knows it. "Welcome back" is not an adequate justification to VTL someone. Bluesteel also made the first post. He is incredibly clever and cunning. I see no reason to not VTL Bluesteel at this point.

VTL Bluesteel
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:08:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE lovelife
Welcome back indeed!

I have a role link to Bakunin and Kropotkin, which I can't yet divulge. Rest assured it's in their best interests (if possible) to STAY HIDDEN until DP3, in which case the three of us will be able to confirm each other.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:12:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote-Count

Lovelife- 2/7- Bluesteel, Tvellalott
Bluesteel- 1/7- F-16_Fighting_Falcon
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:12:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:07:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I win with the town. Bluesteel obviously did not say this, niether do I think he knows it. "Welcome back" is not an adequate justification to VTL someone. Bluesteel also made the first post. He is incredibly clever and cunning. I see no reason to not VTL Bluesteel at this point.

VTL Bluesteel

1) Not saying I win with the town means nothing. I always forget to do it until someone suggests it. As you know, mafia are more than happy to say it, even when it's not true. I win with the town.
2) lovelife used to play mafia before you were on the site. I've played a dozen games with her. I see pressuring her first in her first game back as completely legitimate and worthy of lulz.
3) You too have begun to prove yourself as an adequate player. Pressuring bluesteel because he is good is bullsh!t and you know it.
4) Posting first means nothing.

FOS on F-16.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:16:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
jumping on the VtL Lovelife wagon, since i never played with her before, i would like to establish something of a read on her.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:17:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:16:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
jumping on the VtL Lovelife wagon, since i never played with her before, i would like to establish something of a read on her.

Don't trust anything she says.
She's had a few epic wins.
*groans thinking about the animal kingdom game*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:19:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Fine, F-16. I win with the town.

Like tv said, I never remember to say this unless someone else does it first (unless the statement is strange).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:21:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town.

Thanks for the tip tv, but since i can't trust anything ANYONE says, i'll choose not to believe it.

jk :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:22:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:21:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I win with the town.

Thanks for the tip tv, but since i can't trust anything ANYONE says, i'll choose not to believe it.

jk :)

You can always trust me. ;)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:24:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
but on another note, i'd bet F-16 is town (since almost half his games have involved a strange "win with the town" statement. So he'd be unsure to post it first.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:45:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:22:47 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:21:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I win with the town.

Thanks for the tip tv, but since i can't trust anything ANYONE says, i'll choose not to believe it.

jk :)

You can always trust me. ;)

hehe, in that case, shouldn't i vote for you..? i mean, you said it honestly, right?

"As you know, mafia are more than happy to say it, even when it's not true. I win with the town."
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 4:50:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:45:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:22:47 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:21:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I win with the town.

Thanks for the tip tv, but since i can't trust anything ANYONE says, i'll choose not to believe it.

jk :)

You can always trust me. ;)

hehe, in that case, shouldn't i vote for you..? i mean, you said it honestly, right?

"As you know, mafia are more than happy to say it, even when it's not true. I win with the town."

I've already said I can confirm myself DP3 with Bakunin and Kropotkin.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 5:50:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I win with the town

At 11/20/2011 4:17:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:16:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
jumping on the VtL Lovelife wagon, since i never played with her before, i would like to establish something of a read on her.

Don't trust anything she says.

Awwww, should I say I win with the mafia then? Fake claim a third party?

She's had a few epic wins.

So have you.

*groans thinking about the animal kingdom game*

hahaha, that one was amazing
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 5:54:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote-Count

Lovelife- 4/7- Bluesteel, Tvellalott, Lickdafoot, medic0506
Bluesteel- 1/7- F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Oh btw my character is Johann Most.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:01:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 5:50:31 PM, lovelife wrote:
I win with the town

At 11/20/2011 4:17:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:16:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
jumping on the VtL Lovelife wagon, since i never played with her before, i would like to establish something of a read on her.

Don't trust anything she says.
Awwww, should I say I win with the mafia then? Fake claim a third party?

;)

She's had a few epic wins.
So have you.

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone. They all think I'm awful.

*groans thinking about the animal kingdom game*
hahaha, that one was amazing

No, no it wasn't. :P

At 11/20/2011 5:54:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
Oh btw my character is Johann Most.

UNVOTE
I suppose; seems like a decent claim.

Well, I suppose I'm going to have to VOTE F-16 next, for his pressure on bluesteel.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:09:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL F-16 for his suspicious suspicions of Bluesteel, though I'm not very certain he's actually mafia, since he's made the same move before.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:14:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vtl f-16
I'd like to hear a claim from him. Tho I do get why he would go after blue.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:14:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:13:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Btw, I win with the town.

A LIKELY STORY!

FOS ON MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:14:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I already explained why i think F-16 is still innocent. I'd go after tv, maybe, except he claimed he can confirm his role AND quarter bandwagoned, which is even more suspicious. unvote - VTL quarter
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:16:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:14:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I already explained why i think F-16 is still innocent. I'd go after tv, maybe, except he claimed he can confirm his role AND quarter bandwagoned, which is even more suspicious. unvote - VTL quarter

F-16 made a suspicious move.
You might not be suspicious. But it would be nice to get a claim.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:19:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 4:24:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
but on another note, i'd bet F-16 is town (since almost half his games have involved a strange "win with the town" statement. So he'd be unsure to post it first.

Meh. I still don't like his pressure on you. It reeked of "lets find out if bluesteel is a threat".
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:25:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:19:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:24:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
but on another note, i'd bet F-16 is town (since almost half his games have involved a strange "win with the town" statement. So he'd be unsure to post it first.

Meh. I still don't like his pressure on you. It reeked of "lets find out if bluesteel is a threat".

I gave a lot more justification for pressuring Bluesteel than you did for pressuring me. I pressured Bluesteel because I didn't feel that there was enough justification to pressure Lovelife. It has nothing to do with a threat. If I was worried about threats, I would have pressured lovelife because I have never played with her and she is an unknown threat whereas Bluesteel is a known threat. However, mafia won't just pressure someone out of the Blue. Bandwagoning is the most convenient move. I can give a character claim if people choose to pressure me but I think my behavior is more townish than mafia-ish, so overall it would be better for town to get a character claim from a more suspicious person. I find Quarterexchange's bandwagoning with no justification very suspicious and worthy of a character claim.

Unvote, VTL QuarterExchange
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:29:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 6:25:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/20/2011 6:19:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/20/2011 4:24:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:
but on another note, i'd bet F-16 is town (since almost half his games have involved a strange "win with the town" statement. So he'd be unsure to post it first.

Meh. I still don't like his pressure on you. It reeked of "lets find out if bluesteel is a threat".

I gave a lot more justification for pressuring Bluesteel than you did for pressuring me. I pressured Bluesteel because I didn't feel that there was enough justification to pressure Lovelife. It has nothing to do with a threat. If I was worried about threats, I would have pressured lovelife because I have never played with her and she is an unknown threat whereas Bluesteel is a known threat. However, mafia won't just pressure someone out of the Blue. Bandwagoning is the most convenient move. I can give a character claim if people choose to pressure me but I think my behavior is more townish than mafia-ish, so overall it would be better for town to get a character claim from a more suspicious person. I find Quarterexchange's bandwagoning with no justification very suspicious and worthy of a character claim.

Unvote, VTL QuarterExchange

Unfortunately quarterexchange has been known to bandwagon regardless of affiliation. Given it's DP1 and there is nothing really to go on, I still find you more suspicious than him. I explained why your vote on bluesteel failed. I think he is reading into the "I win with the town" thing too much; that you would use that as an excuse to pressure someone you wanted to, rather than for the reason you've given.

Coupled with the grudge I have against you, my vote remains.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 6:30:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm Murray Rothbard. I know very little about the history and development of Anarcho-Capitalism but I know Murray Rothbard is not obscure.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.