Total Posts:192|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's 2.4 Mob Wars Day Phase 3

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:42:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
After the grave mishap of killing the Doctor, the Corleones cannot sleep through the night. They wonder who will be killed next. The Corleones were ordered to sweep across the city and kill suspicious people. The official Corleone nighttime kill was ordered on Christopher Moltisanti. The Corleones find their first imposter and rejoice through the night. Their sleepless night paid off as none of their own were killed.

***Raisor2 has replaced Andromeda_Z***

Active Players

1) PartamRuhem
2) jm_notguilty
3) Crede
4) Andromeda_Z (Raisor2)
5) Medic0506
6) Lickdafoot
7) Blackhawk1331
8) Drafterman
9) Blackvoid
10) Mestari
11) Bluesteel
12) Marcuscato
13) Logic_on_rails

Deadees:

Spritle: Spritle, you are Christopher Moltisanti, the soprano caporegime and Stalker. You are the second in command. On alternate nights, you may stalk a player. The power(s) that they had available that night will be revealed to you at the end of the Night Phase. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Raisor1: Raisor, you are Luca Brasi, the Corleone Doctor. You can choose to protect someone every even night from kills only. Kills attempted against that person will fail. You win with the Corleone family (town).

It takes 7 votes to lynch.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:45:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dead
Raisor(1) (Luca Brasi/doctor)
Spritle (Christopher Moltisanti/stalker)

Alive-Full-Claim
PartamRuhem (Michael Corleone/some sort of activate vig ability)
Logic (Connie Corleone/tracker)

Alive-Partial-Claim
LDF (Sonny Corleone)
JM (Johnny Fontane)

Alive-No-Claim
Crede
Raisor(2)
Blackhawk1331
Drafterman
Blackvoid
Mestari
Bluesteel
Marcuscato
Logic
Medic
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:56:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Given the above, it's not as much of a guarantee as you might expect. Clearly there are killers on both sides of the fence here. Are you a watcher?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:58:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:56:12 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Given the above, it's not as much of a guarantee as you might expect. Clearly there are killers on both sides of the fence here. Are you a watcher?

I'm bodyguard. If the person I defend is attacked, I take a gunshot. I took a gunshot last NP when defending medic. Medic must be town since a mafioso was killed last NP.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 11:59:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:58:46 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:56:12 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Given the above, it's not as much of a guarantee as you might expect. Clearly there are killers on both sides of the fence here. Are you a watcher?

I'm bodyguard. If the person I defend is attacked, I take a gunshot. I took a gunshot last NP when defending medic. Medic must be town since a mafioso was killed last NP.

Then... how are you alive?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 12:11:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:59:37 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:58:46 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:56:12 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Given the above, it's not as much of a guarantee as you might expect. Clearly there are killers on both sides of the fence here. Are you a watcher?

I'm bodyguard. If the person I defend is attacked, I take a gunshot. I took a gunshot last NP when defending medic. Medic must be town since a mafioso was killed last NP.

Then... how are you alive?

I can take 2 gunshots before I die.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 12:45:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened to DP 2? I just realized this was DP 3. I protected medic NP 1. I never realized there was a NP 2. That could explain why I missed that lynch.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:44:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:45:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Yeesh. You need to put a little more thought into your accusations. Logic found that I visited noone because I was an odd night only doctor, as it plainly says in my role PM above.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:50:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 1:44:56 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

Wait.

Ok, in DP1 I was skeptical of this plan. in DP2, when nothing materialized, I was more so. I thought I was validated when Spritle turned up dead; you claimed to have some sort of vig power and were suspicious of Spritle last phase. So, after two days of formulating this plan, you still have nothing to show for it?

Also, if it didn't seem to you that Raisor was guilty then why did you vote to have him lynched?

Here's what I see:

You voted to have Raisor lynched and, now that it was revealed that it was a mislynch with confirmed mafia on that list, you're distancing yourself from responsibility, redirecting attention onto other people, and trying to convince us that you need to be kept around because of all of these wonderful abilities you have. Also, if you have a bullet proof vest, why do you need to be protected? To waste the bodyguards ability on a mafia so the mafia are free to kill (which they apparently have had difficulty doing)?

VTL ParhamRuhem
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:52:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 1:49:29 PM, Raisor wrote:
I suggest we pressure either drafter or LDF for claims.

Listen, I'd be happy to, but not so easily. I got dinged in the Star Trek game for just coming out with my claim, as minor as it was.
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:52:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 1:44:56 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

If this is true you should claim you win with town this DP to make sure an investigation of you is possible.

Also, at this point you might as well role claim and character claim since you have given so much info.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:58:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

Wait.

Ok, in DP1 I was skeptical of this plan. in DP2, when nothing materialized, I was more so. I thought I was validated when Spritle turned up dead; you claimed to have some sort of vig power and were suspicious of Spritle last phase. So, after two days of formulating this plan, you still have nothing to show for it?

Also, if it didn't seem to you that Raisor was guilty then why did you vote to have him lynched?

Here's what I see:

You voted to have Raisor lynched and, now that it was revealed that it was a mislynch with confirmed mafia on that list, you're distancing yourself from responsibility, redirecting attention onto other people, and trying to convince us that you need to be kept around because of all of these wonderful abilities you have. Also, if you have a bullet proof vest, why do you need to be protected? To waste the bodyguards ability on a mafia so the mafia are free to kill (which they apparently have had difficulty doing)?

VTL ParhamRuhem

Ok obviously you have not been paying attention to my posts. And you spelled my name wrong. My "plan" never existed, it was more of a means to get the mafia to visit me. The vest only last until the last NP, and I was trying to get it used so I can find out who the mafia were (at least the one that would try and kill me). Saying to everyone that I had a great plan would, hopefully, put me in the mafia's crosshairs. Alas, it did not. I voted for Raisor because he was indeed suspicious. I did not vote to actually lynch him, but for a claim. If I would have seen that his votes were escalating, and I would have been on, I would have unvoted. If you would read the last DP, I even stated that I don't want to mislynch, just want answers. And we mislynched. Consider me mafia if you wish, but right now that's just a waste of time.

Blue was gung-ho about lynching Raisor, something that cannot be overlooked by us. If I don't get protected this NP, and mafia kills me, you all are going to feel like idiots for not listening to me. I know that I am not necessarily confirmed, but I would say more so than Blue, who hasn't CCd or RCd, and pushed for a raisor lynch.

Drafterman, this isn't "let's question the man being completely honest about everything". We will waste posts doing such. We need claims from Blue and some others that were on that list. I don't know what else you want me to say to confirm my innocence....investigate me tonight, please! It will help me, for I will get an invest ability, and it will confirm me.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 1:59:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

If this is true you should claim you win with town this DP to make sure an investigation of you is possible.

Also, at this point you might as well role claim and character claim since you have given so much info.

I win with the town. I win with the Corleones. I don't win with the Sopranos.

I have already CCd Michael Corleone. My role is dependent on what happens to me....I am malleable, I guess haha.
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:00:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Bad news - I misread my role PM. I said to F-16 'let's track X' last night, until I blazing realised I can only track on odd nights. Annoying.

Also, Blue, my track results make perfect sense given Raisor couldn't visit people NP 1 (even NP doctor) . Trying to falsely implicate me here? I've learnt your reads pretty well Blue, and my last read was successful on you, so I'll hope it's right this time.

Also, I know I was mad at Raisor for not claiming, but why didn't you all let him claim? Kind of stupid people...

I normally quite dislike pressuring experienced players, but your facade is slipping - I think you're a prime Mafia suspect. Role claim please.

VTL Bluesteel
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:06:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 1:58:03 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

Wait.

Ok, in DP1 I was skeptical of this plan. in DP2, when nothing materialized, I was more so. I thought I was validated when Spritle turned up dead; you claimed to have some sort of vig power and were suspicious of Spritle last phase. So, after two days of formulating this plan, you still have nothing to show for it?

Also, if it didn't seem to you that Raisor was guilty then why did you vote to have him lynched?

Here's what I see:

You voted to have Raisor lynched and, now that it was revealed that it was a mislynch with confirmed mafia on that list, you're distancing yourself from responsibility, redirecting attention onto other people, and trying to convince us that you need to be kept around because of all of these wonderful abilities you have. Also, if you have a bullet proof vest, why do you need to be protected? To waste the bodyguards ability on a mafia so the mafia are free to kill (which they apparently have had difficulty doing)?

VTL ParhamRuhem

Ok obviously you have not been paying attention to my posts. And you spelled my name wrong. My "plan" never existed, it was more of a means to get the mafia to visit me. The vest only last until the last NP, and I was trying to get it used so I can find out who the mafia were (at least the one that would try and kill me). Saying to everyone that I had a great plan would, hopefully, put me in the mafia's crosshairs. Alas, it did not. I voted for Raisor because he was indeed suspicious. I did not vote to actually lynch him, but for a claim. If I would have seen that his votes were escalating, and I would have been on, I would have unvoted. If you would read the last DP, I even stated that I don't want to mislynch, just want answers. And we mislynched. Consider me mafia if you wish, but right now that's just a waste of time.

Blue was gung-ho about lynching Raisor, something that cannot be overlooked by us. If I don't get protected this NP, and mafia kills me, you all are going to feel like idiots for not listening to me. I know that I am not necessarily confirmed, but I would say more so than Blue, who hasn't CCd or RCd, and pushed for a raisor lynch.

Drafterman, this isn't "let's question the man being completely honest about everything". We will waste posts doing such. We need claims from Blue and some others that were on that list. I don't know what else you want me to say to confirm my innocence....investigate me tonight, please! It will help me, for I will get an invest ability, and it will confirm me.

Sorry, but I can't resolve the fact that you admitted you were lying (your plan never existed) with this assertion that you're being honest about everything. You say you were trying to get the mafia to target you, and last phase you claimed they did (with no visible effects, how was the coffee?) and now you're saying that they didn't target you. So which is it?

Furthermore, I also don't buy all this shoulda-woulda-coulda stuff. We miss lynched, we have to deal with that. By the time you last posted in the last day phase, there were 6 out of 8 votes to lynch PR. If all you wanted was a claim, and didn't want to mislync, why didn't you unvote before you left? 5/8 is plenty enough just for pressure. I admit I was going for a lynch because I happen to agree with the "Lynch all Liars" philosophy, I guess you can put me in the same boat as LDF with that regard.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:09:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:00:53 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:28:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 12:23:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:57:44 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/21/2011 11:54:25 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee that LDF is town. Someone tried to kill her last NP.

Not LDF, medic.

My hero!!!...Another night with no kills by the Sopranos, this news is pleasing.
And we got one of theirs, that makes it even better.

Logic how'd you do with the tracking??

Since Squirtle sleeps with the fishes, 1 more mafia is in this group:
Bluesteel, Lickdafoot, PartamRuhem, Drafterman, Logic, Blackvoid

We need to pick up where we left off with Partam, there better be some answers today.

This is awesome, especially since F-16 made things easier for us with the above. Both Partam and logic have a bunch of explaining to do. partam because his role is non-sensical, although if he somehow killed spritle, then i guess that confirms him. logic claimed to track raisor and he visited no one, but i find it hard to believe that a doctor chose not to use his power.

Bad news - I misread my role PM. I said to F-16 'let's track X' last night, until I blazing realised I can only track on odd nights. Annoying.

Also, Blue, my track results make perfect sense given Raisor couldn't visit people NP 1 (even NP doctor) . Trying to falsely implicate me here? I've learnt your reads pretty well Blue, and my last read was successful on you, so I'll hope it's right this time.

Also, I know I was mad at Raisor for not claiming, but why didn't you all let him claim? Kind of stupid people...

Not to detract from suspicion on blue, but how many times do we offer to let a person claim? That's what DP1 was all about - getting a claim from Raisor. DP2 happened the way it did because he lied. As a general rule, how many chances do you give a person? I mean, yeah, after the fact we can see that we were wrong, but if a person claims, and lies, isn't that a significant reason to lynch them?


I normally quite dislike pressuring experienced players, but your facade is slipping - I think you're a prime Mafia suspect. Role claim please.

VTL Bluesteel
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:13:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:09:36 PM, drafterman wrote:


Not to detract from suspicion on blue, but how many times do we offer to let a person claim? That's what DP1 was all about - getting a claim from Raisor. DP2 happened the way it did because he lied. As a general rule, how many chances do you give a person? I mean, yeah, after the fact we can see that we were wrong, but if a person claims, and lies, isn't that a significant reason to lynch them?

Fair enough. Remember, I was on the lynch myself and quite angry at Raisor's slow response. Nevertheless, I do hold a policy of letting people claim unless we're in danger of running out of time.

But yes, Raisor did play rather poorly. Now, let's turn our attention to Blue. I have a strong suspicion he's Mafia.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:14:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:06:20 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 1:58:03 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Ok. I was trying last night phase to get the mafia to kill me. IF they were to try, I would figure out the one who attempted to kill me, then this phase would use my vig ability on them. That was going to be my confirmation. However, they didn't try. I had a bulletproof vest, so I would have lived. I still have that vig ability, and will be using it on one of the other's that voted for raisor....Logic is looking like a good target, but so are you, Blue. You were pretty set on lynching raisor, though it didn't seem to me he was guilty, which is something that should confirm me at least a tad.

Blackhawk, I need protection tonight. I have an ability where if I get protected, I can protect. Also, if I get investigated, I have a double shot LD. Tonight, I need to be protected and investigated. After these two things happen, I get a special ability that has yet to be known to me. For now, I find it highly unlikely that Blue would follow Logic's logic so adamantly, seeing as it led to an innocent lynch. I'm thinking you need to role claim.

VTL Blue

Wait.

Ok, in DP1 I was skeptical of this plan. in DP2, when nothing materialized, I was more so. I thought I was validated when Spritle turned up dead; you claimed to have some sort of vig power and were suspicious of Spritle last phase. So, after two days of formulating this plan, you still have nothing to show for it?

Also, if it didn't seem to you that Raisor was guilty then why did you vote to have him lynched?

Here's what I see:

You voted to have Raisor lynched and, now that it was revealed that it was a mislynch with confirmed mafia on that list, you're distancing yourself from responsibility, redirecting attention onto other people, and trying to convince us that you need to be kept around because of all of these wonderful abilities you have. Also, if you have a bullet proof vest, why do you need to be protected? To waste the bodyguards ability on a mafia so the mafia are free to kill (which they apparently have had difficulty doing)?

VTL ParhamRuhem

Ok obviously you have not been paying attention to my posts. And you spelled my name wrong. My "plan" never existed, it was more of a means to get the mafia to visit me. The vest only last until the last NP, and I was trying to get it used so I can find out who the mafia were (at least the one that would try and kill me). Saying to everyone that I had a great plan would, hopefully, put me in the mafia's crosshairs. Alas, it did not. I voted for Raisor because he was indeed suspicious. I did not vote to actually lynch him, but for a claim. If I would have seen that his votes were escalating, and I would have been on, I would have unvoted. If you would read the last DP, I even stated that I don't want to mislynch, just want answers. And we mislynched. Consider me mafia if you wish, but right now that's just a waste of time.

Blue was gung-ho about lynching Raisor, something that cannot be overlooked by us. If I don't get protected this NP, and mafia kills me, you all are going to feel like idiots for not listening to me. I know that I am not necessarily confirmed, but I would say more so than Blue, who hasn't CCd or RCd, and pushed for a raisor lynch.

Drafterman, this isn't "let's question the man being completely honest about everything". We will waste posts doing such. We need claims from Blue and some others that were on that list. I don't know what else you want me to say to confirm my innocence....investigate me tonight, please! It will help me, for I will get an invest ability, and it will confirm me.

Sorry, but I can't resolve the fact that you admitted you were lying (your plan never existed) with this assertion that you're being honest about everything. You say you were trying to get the mafia to target you, and last phase you claimed they did (with no visible effects, how was the coffee?) and now you're saying that they didn't target you. So which is it?

Furthermore, I also don't buy all this shoulda-woulda-coulda stuff. We miss lynched, we have to deal with that. By the time you last posted in the last day phase, there were 6 out of 8 votes to lynch PR. If all you wanted was a claim, and didn't want to mislync, why didn't you unvote before you left? 5/8 is plenty enough just for pressure. I admit I was going for a lynch because I happen to agree with the "Lynch all Liars" philosophy, I guess you can put me in the same boat as LDF with that regard.

last night phase, they didn't target me. The night phase before that, they did. They could have a framer, a role stealer, or something else. I am, of course, not told what it is that happened. But I was told that I was visited, and now have the one shot vig power.

You being skeptical and ignoring what I am saying, which is a completely logical series of events, is making me think that you are mafia and trying to divert attention from Blue onto yourself.

Sometimes it's beneficial to lie to the town, because you are in turn lying to the mafia. This can be considered necessary, and in my circumstance, I would say I was warranted in lying. And so what if I didn't unvote? I didn't expect the town to be so volatile with their ability to lynch someone....sorry that I overestimated you guys.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:15:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:13:38 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/21/2011 2:09:36 PM, drafterman wrote:


Not to detract from suspicion on blue, but how many times do we offer to let a person claim? That's what DP1 was all about - getting a claim from Raisor. DP2 happened the way it did because he lied. As a general rule, how many chances do you give a person? I mean, yeah, after the fact we can see that we were wrong, but if a person claims, and lies, isn't that a significant reason to lynch them?

Fair enough. Remember, I was on the lynch myself and quite angry at Raisor's slow response. Nevertheless, I do hold a policy of letting people claim unless we're in danger of running out of time.

But yes, Raisor did play rather poorly. Now, let's turn our attention to Blue. I have a strong suspicion he's Mafia.

Very well. Since that seems to be where this is going, I'll set PR aside, but I think he should be the next candidate for pressure in getting the full details of all of these abilities he has, would you agree?

Unvote. VTL Bluesteel
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:17:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:15:08 PM, drafterman wrote:


Very well. Since that seems to be where this is going, I'll set PR aside, but I think he should be the next candidate for pressure in getting the full details of all of these abilities he has, would you agree?

Unvote. VTL Bluesteel

He's a good target I'll agree. I suggest he prove these vigilante powers. Even if he's Mafia and can, we will then be able to choose the target of a Mafia kill.

If he doesn't kill and has no good explanation he'll likely be a dead man.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:15:08 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 2:13:38 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/21/2011 2:09:36 PM, drafterman wrote:


Not to detract from suspicion on blue, but how many times do we offer to let a person claim? That's what DP1 was all about - getting a claim from Raisor. DP2 happened the way it did because he lied. As a general rule, how many chances do you give a person? I mean, yeah, after the fact we can see that we were wrong, but if a person claims, and lies, isn't that a significant reason to lynch them?

Fair enough. Remember, I was on the lynch myself and quite angry at Raisor's slow response. Nevertheless, I do hold a policy of letting people claim unless we're in danger of running out of time.

But yes, Raisor did play rather poorly. Now, let's turn our attention to Blue. I have a strong suspicion he's Mafia.

Very well. Since that seems to be where this is going, I'll set PR aside, but I think he should be the next candidate for pressure in getting the full details of all of these abilities he has, would you agree?

Unvote. VTL Bluesteel

Drafterman, what other details would you like? I don't see a giant hole I am leaving for you guys, I pretty much layed my hand very clearly. Investigate me tonight, somebody. For now, let's focus on Blue. Others on the list are Drafterman, LDF, and Blackvoid.....and Logic. One of those is mafia. Medic was confirmed through Blackhawk. Unless both Blackhawk and Medic are mafia....
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:18:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:14:33 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

You being skeptical and ignoring what I am saying, which is a completely logical series of events, is making me think that you are mafia and trying to divert attention from Blue onto yourself.

So I'm mafia trying to divert attention to myself... interesting... Well, I just agreed with LOR to pressure blue.


Sometimes it's beneficial to lie to the town, because you are in turn lying to the mafia. This can be considered necessary, and in my circumstance, I would say I was warranted in lying. And so what if I didn't unvote? I didn't expect the town to be so volatile with their ability to lynch someone....sorry that I overestimated you guys.

Ok. So what's the benefit for you having lied to the town? You're not the one that killed Spritle. You don't seem to have any information to give. So, what's the benefit. Also, if all that is require is for you to have gotten the mafia to target you, then I don't think you took the most appropriate route. We've had two kill-less nights. I think we can assume that the mafia targeted people, people who had some form of protection. And yet they didn't target you, except for some mysterious visit.

If we presume that medic was targeted NP1 and black protected him, then either you're saying that medic lied about somethinh during DP1 in order to get attention, or admitting that you don't actually have to lie to get said attention. Like I said to LOR, I'll stow this conversation for the mean time, but it's not a pass.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:19:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:17:39 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 11/21/2011 2:15:08 PM, drafterman wrote:


Very well. Since that seems to be where this is going, I'll set PR aside, but I think he should be the next candidate for pressure in getting the full details of all of these abilities he has, would you agree?

Unvote. VTL Bluesteel

He's a good target I'll agree. I suggest he prove these vigilante powers. Even if he's Mafia and can, we will then be able to choose the target of a Mafia kill.

If he doesn't kill and has no good explanation he'll likely be a dead man.

I'll kill em right now if you want haha. I was thinking Blue....but rather leave him to a claim.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 2:21:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 2:18:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/21/2011 2:14:33 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

You being skeptical and ignoring what I am saying, which is a completely logical series of events, is making me think that you are mafia and trying to divert attention from Blue onto yourself.

So I'm mafia trying to divert attention to myself... interesting... Well, I just agreed with LOR to pressure blue.


Sometimes it's beneficial to lie to the town, because you are in turn lying to the mafia. This can be considered necessary, and in my circumstance, I would say I was warranted in lying. And so what if I didn't unvote? I didn't expect the town to be so volatile with their ability to lynch someone....sorry that I overestimated you guys.

Ok. So what's the benefit for you having lied to the town? You're not the one that killed Spritle. You don't seem to have any information to give. So, what's the benefit. Also, if all that is require is for you to have gotten the mafia to target you, then I don't think you took the most appropriate route. We've had two kill-less nights. I think we can assume that the mafia targeted people, people who had some form of protection. And yet they didn't target you, except for some mysterious visit.

If we presume that medic was targeted NP1 and black protected him, then either you're saying that medic lied about somethinh during DP1 in order to get attention, or admitting that you don't actually have to lie to get said attention. Like I said to LOR, I'll stow this conversation for the mean time, but it's not a pass.

I'm done explaining things to you....your constant obsession with leaving out obvious facts is really pissing me off. I can be visited without dieing, therefore medic could still have been visited. I lied to activate some of my abilities (vig power).

And now, I am seriously considering just killing you.