Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anarchist mafia Dp2

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:17:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Living players.

1. Tvellalott
2. Andromeda_z
3. lovelife
4. Bluesteel
5. Marcuscato
6. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
7. Quarterexchange
8. Raisor
9. DetectableNinja
10. Man-is-Good
11. Medic0506

Dead players

Lickdafoot
You are Laozi. Many anarchists have drawn on your belief in Taoism, or the belief in The Way, thinking that it will lead to anarchism. You see nature as leading to spontaneous organization, without a need for man to establish order. You are a vanilla. You win with the town.

Marauder
You are Eduard Bernstein. While most anarchists are some form of socialist, they are invariably against the evil of State socialism. As one of the most famous proponents of such a system and it's inevitable consequences of beauracracy, you may use that beauracracy to your advantage. Every Np, you may target one player to roleblock. You win with the mafia.

6 votes to lynch. Go.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:24:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So there's a vig or PGO.

And F-16 is likely mafia... Why else would lickdafoot die first?

VTL F-16 for role claim
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Things have now changed; I need Bakunin to claim.
I was confirmed as a townie last night, which was completely unexpected, I won't say how or by who, but it is completely confirmable.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:26:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 6:24:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So there's a vig or PGO.

And F-16 is likely mafia... Why else would lickdafoot die first?

VTL F-16 for role claim

Bluesteel, how does LDF dying first implicate me in any way? You are the one being suspicious by giving a bogus reason as to why you want me to role claim. Explain to me how you drew the conclusion that LDF dying first implicates me.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:44:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 6:26:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/21/2011 6:24:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So there's a vig or PGO.

And F-16 is likely mafia... Why else would lickdafoot die first?

VTL F-16 for role claim

Bluesteel, how does LDF dying first implicate me in any way? You are the one being suspicious by giving a bogus reason as to why you want me to role claim. Explain to me how you drew the conclusion that LDF dying first implicates me.

You and she have a rivalry. Mafia kills are almost always non-random, ergo it is worth making you role claim, but not worth just blindly lynching you.

I caught tvellalot once for killing danielle first because he said that's what he'd do next time he was mafia. And he did.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:46:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 6:44:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 6:26:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/21/2011 6:24:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So there's a vig or PGO.

And F-16 is likely mafia... Why else would lickdafoot die first?

VTL F-16 for role claim

Bluesteel, how does LDF dying first implicate me in any way? You are the one being suspicious by giving a bogus reason as to why you want me to role claim. Explain to me how you drew the conclusion that LDF dying first implicates me.

You and she have a rivalry. Mafia kills are almost always non-random, ergo it is worth making you role claim, but not worth just blindly lynching you.

I caught tvellalot once for killing danielle first because he said that's what he'd do next time he was mafia. And he did.

-_-
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:47:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Based on behavior, I am starting to suspect Bluesteel at this point. Bluesteel was the mod in the Pixar game where LDF tricked me into voting for TV and losing the game. He was a witness in multiple instances where LDF got the better of me when playing mafia. It is perfect for him to kill LDF and put the blame on me and pass it off as a grudge that I have against her. When someone is killed, why would a townie immediately suspect another player? I feel that Bluesteel had this planned all along and specifically killed LDF so that he could point to me and say that I killed her because she beat me in other games.

Bluesteel however is unaware that if I were mafia, I would never night-kill someone who beat me in a different game. I would want to face them head on during the Day Phases. My playing style is to specifically challenge myself against more experienced players to test my skills. Bluesteel's superficial strategy fails. I would never night-kill LDF.

Also, notice how he wiggled his way out of a character claim last DP? He also did NOT say that he won with the town. He was the first to pressure Lovelife hoping that she would spit out the correct win statement.

VTL Bluesteel
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:51:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, sorry for the inactivity last DP. Damn term papers are getting in the way of more important things (like mafia). I read through it and made a list of claims, though. I like lists; they make it harder for me to forget who claimed what.

Tvellalott - role is connected to Bakunin and Kropotkin, all can be confirmed on DP3
Andromeda_Z
lovelife - Johann Most
Bluesteel
Marcuscato
F-16_Fighting_Falcon - Voltarine de Cleyrie
Quarterexchange - Murray Rothbard
Raisor
DetectableNinja
Man-is-Good
Medic0506

I win with the town.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 6:55:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
F-16, you're getting good at this game. That was a very convincing post.
You're in noway confirmed, but I don't want a role claim out of you... yet, anyway.

VOTE bluesteel
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:07:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay all I did to the list I made yesterday was delete off killed players. Here's the notes I made

First f-16 my intent was not to make you look guilty, but to point out certain actions such as misspelling your character do not mean that you are not guilty, I've used that tactic before. I didn't feel the need to point it out until the second person stated that's why they think your innocent.
Personally from looking up your claim I believe you to be a third party, due to her being an "anarchist without labels" possibly survivor based on her swimming 17 miles to get out of a catholic school.
I do not know for sure, and I do not care at this point, I want to find mafia.
Those not posted last DP
Andromeda_Z
Marcuscato
Man-is-Good

No posts so far. I know andro and marauder to be very inactive.
Ninja posted once with a believable reason. The DP did go fast already, but these factors should be remembered for future reference in this game, as should previous amounts of activity for each player.

Given my previous knowledge of rothbard, and I believe socialpinko is an an-cap quarter seems pretty confirmed to me.

tv claims to be confirmable, so I will wait until dp3 where he says he can prove himself "and three others"

Somewhat suspicious of blue.

I killed marauder due to excessive inactivity in the past –and- lack of posting in the dp.
Even if he had a great role he would still just be bringing the town down. If he was replaced we would be chasing around his replacement and ignoring obvious scum.

Likely 3-4 mafia.
4. Lovelife- Anarcho-communist, Johann Most
8. Quarterexchange- anarcho-capitalist, Murray Rothbard
7. F-16_Fighting_Falcon- "anarchy without adjectives", voltairine de cleyre
1. Tvellalott
3. Andromeda_Z
5. Bluesteel
6. Marcuscato
9. Raisor
10. DetectableNinja
12. Man-is-Good
13. Medic0506
I'm almost positive that most of the mafia were posting in the DP yesterday, because we tend to go after inactives first, and they would adapt and be more active to try to not seem suspicious. At least some of them.
I wasn't at all suspicious of f-16 until his last comment yesterday, so FOS on f-16, but not enough to go for a role claim at this time. I've got an idea of what he might be anyway.

I will read the dp and see what else I think.

I win with the town.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:11:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
getting off for a while. Dinner and then prob gunna watch the phineas and ferb movie with the family (no one hates it, so we tivod the movie)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:12:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 6:55:33 PM, tvellalott wrote:
F-16, you're getting good at this game. That was a very convincing post.
You're in noway confirmed, but I don't want a role claim out of you... yet, anyway.

VOTE bluesteel

you know this would be an obvious scum-post tv, if you weren't town.

whatever, i'll go post my character as soon as i finish typing this up.

but like, I used the same tactic on you with danielle. Mafia kills ARE non-random. Sure, I could have killed LDF to "frame" F-16, but Occum's Razor - the simplest solution is often the best. This is an obvious mafia tactic - WELL, X person could be mafia and have just done that to frame me.

and I DID say i won with the town, as soon as F-16 asked. In fact, lovelife wasn't the first to say it, F-16 was, so this makes no sense. You yourself said you forget to say this statement often tv. So i don't get how F-16 suddenly convinced you.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:17:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

lol, I didn't read that you killed marauder. Well done, even if your reasoning is wrong. He's quite smart and one of the more active players.

um, and why would you claim vig? Like, now our protective role is split between you, me or Rothbard. Actually, whatever, it's cool, I can protect myself.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:18:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

I already claimed, remember. Johann Most. First one to claim.
I've heard that name before. I'll research but I'll unvote vtl f-16
He's just not seeming very innocent.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:19:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:17:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

lol, I didn't read that you killed marauder. Well done, even if your reasoning is wrong. He's quite smart and one of the more active players.

um, and why would you claim vig? Like, now our protective role is split between you, me or Rothbard. Actually, whatever, it's cool, I can protect myself.

ummm who claimed anything?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:20:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
nvm I thought I deleted that off of my word doc -____-
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:21:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:20:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
nvm I thought I deleted that off of my word doc -____-

pffff. LOL. omg
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:22:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:18:17 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

I already claimed, remember. Johann Most. First one to claim.
I've heard that name before. I'll research but I'll unvote vtl f-16
He's just not seeming very innocent.

I guess I don't really care, but why would you think "well, F-16 is more suspicious, but let's let him choose which townie to pressure next, rather than making him role claim"

don't get the logic
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:22:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:12:56 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 6:55:33 PM, tvellalott wrote:
F-16, you're getting good at this game. That was a very convincing post.
You're in noway confirmed, but I don't want a role claim out of you... yet, anyway.

VOTE bluesteel

you know this would be an obvious scum-post tv, if you weren't town.

whatever, i'll go post my character as soon as i finish typing this up.

but like, I used the same tactic on you with danielle. Mafia kills ARE non-random. Sure, I could have killed LDF to "frame" F-16, but Occum's Razor - the simplest solution is often the best. This is an obvious mafia tactic - WELL, X person could be mafia and have just done that to frame me.

and I DID say i won with the town, as soon as F-16 asked. In fact, lovelife wasn't the first to say it, F-16 was, so this makes no sense. You yourself said you forget to say this statement often tv. So i don't get how F-16 suddenly convinced you.

His WIFOM was very good; I've been mafia with him before and he would rather kill inactives than players who he thinks are fun to play with, like LDF. I also wouldn't put it past you to kill LDF exactly so you could put that FOS on him.
The "I win with the town" crap doesn't affect me at all.
Occums razor can't be applied to mafia. :P

UNVOTE, since you claimed.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:22:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:18:17 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

I already claimed, remember. Johann Most. First one to claim.
I've heard that name before. I'll research but I'll unvote vtl f-16
He's just not seeming very innocent.

Why am I not "seeming innocent" and what do you want out of me? Me role-claiming at this moment might help you but it won't help the town overall. I am not a third party. I win the town.

@ Bluesteel, I didn't say that Lovelife said "I win with the town" first. I know that I did. My point is that you made the first post and VTL'd her hoping that she would say it.

@ Lovelife, I have no idea that misspelling the character name makes you look more townish so that is irrelevant.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:23:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:21:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:20:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
nvm I thought I deleted that off of my word doc -____-

pffff. LOL. omg

Stupidest move I've made in a long time -__-

Anyway I saw that he was innocent in the other game, and he's extremely inactive (last I checked).
I'm really sorry about my innate stupidity, I thought I was doing well
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:31:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:22:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:18:17 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:14:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:10:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
I do think f-16 is guilty more than blue...but I would like a claim from blue first because it was convincing.

Vote blue

you're next to claim after F-16. what's with this bandwagoning.

anyway, I'm Pierre-Joseph Proudhon.

I already claimed, remember. Johann Most. First one to claim.
I've heard that name before. I'll research but I'll unvote vtl f-16
He's just not seeming very innocent.

Why am I not "seeming innocent" and what do you want out of me? Me role-claiming at this moment might help you but it won't help the town overall. I am not a third party. I win the town.

Because you were acting like I was persecuting you when I wasn't. You seemed too defensive, and your trying hard to get claims with little to back it up.
I looked into your character and the whole "anarchy without adjectives" thing made it seem like you were independent, possibly survivor.

@ Bluesteel, I didn't say that Lovelife said "I win with the town" first. I know that I did. My point is that you made the first post and VTL'd her hoping that she would say it.

@ Lovelife, I have no idea that misspelling the character name makes you look more townish so that is irrelevant.

Well, the first time that it was mentioned as seeming more town like I let it slide, But the second time I needed to clarify that it in no way confirms you, because it's possible mafia may accidentally misspell their fake claim, or else use it to seem more innocent.
The misspelling didn't incriminate you.
Neither did people acting like it confirmed you.
Your reaction to me pointing out that you aren't confirmed, did.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:35:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:31:35 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well, the first time that it was mentioned as seeming more town like I let it slide, But the second time I needed to clarify that it in no way confirms you, because it's possible mafia may accidentally misspell their fake claim, or else use it to seem more innocent.
The misspelling didn't incriminate you.
Neither did people acting like it confirmed you.
Your reaction to me pointing out that you aren't confirmed, did.

Okay. Well, like I said, my role claim won't help the town overall at this moment. I already said that it would only help you in particular. I will role-claim when I feel that it is the right time to do so and would be of maximum benefit to the town. At that moment, you can fit in the pieces to understand why roleclaiming now is a bad idea for me. I also locked myself into a specific claim by saying that it would help you but hurt the town as a whole so it considerably narrows my choices of role-claims and if I really was mafia, I wouldn't narrow my choice so much.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:39:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 7:35:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/21/2011 7:31:35 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well, the first time that it was mentioned as seeming more town like I let it slide, But the second time I needed to clarify that it in no way confirms you, because it's possible mafia may accidentally misspell their fake claim, or else use it to seem more innocent.
The misspelling didn't incriminate you.
Neither did people acting like it confirmed you.
Your reaction to me pointing out that you aren't confirmed, did.

Okay. Well, like I said, my role claim won't help the town overall at this moment. I already said that it would only help you in particular. I will role-claim when I feel that it is the right time to do so and would be of maximum benefit to the town. At that moment, you can fit in the pieces to understand why roleclaiming now is a bad idea for me. I also locked myself into a specific claim by saying that it would help you but hurt the town as a whole so it considerably narrows my choices of role-claims and if I really was mafia, I wouldn't narrow my choice so much.

Okay. Be warned I will keep my eyes on you.
I'll be watching everyone else.
But if you don't (prob next dp) no one is gunna like it much unvote for now.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 7:55:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@tv

That makes more sense. I didn't know you were mafia with him and knew how he chose kills. I personally would have no way of knowing that.

@F-16

I think I know what role you are.

unvote
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 8:16:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Remember, I need MIKHAIL BAKUNIN to character claim.
I misunderstood my role. It doesn't work automatically, I have to target him.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 8:17:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 8:16:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Remember, I need MIKHAIL BAKUNIN to character claim.
I misunderstood my role. It doesn't work automatically, I have to target him.

And if anyone thinks I'm mafia or third-party, I was added to the Mason thread last night, so I'm more confirmed than anyone else right now.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 8:21:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/21/2011 8:16:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Remember, I need MIKHAIL BAKUNIN to character claim.
I misunderstood my role. It doesn't work automatically, I have to target him.

Doesn't this just ensure that mafia kills one of you? js

Although maybe one of you is bulletproof or something... I dunno.

Can we do a mass character claim? We haven't had one since your Roald Dahl game and it worked out well in that one. I kind of just want a game where we can research all the character claims and go from there. Not that faking these claims is hard, but whatever. Either mafia goes first and makes an obscure claim/gets cc'ed or they all go last, which is equally useful...

I almost feel like in every game, if everyone just claimed DP1, town would always win....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)