Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Anarchist mafia Dp3

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:33:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Quite a lot of action went on last night.

Living players list

1. Tvellalott
2. Andromeda_Z
3. Bluesteel
4. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
5. Quarterexchange
6. DetectableNinja
7. Logic_on_Rails(replaced Man-is-Good)
8. Medic0506

Dead players list

Lickdafoot
You are Laozi. Many anarchists have drawn on your belief in Taoism, or the belief in The Way, thinking that it will lead to anarchism. You see nature as leading to spontaneous organization, without a need for man to establish order. You are a vanilla. You win with the town.

Marauder
You are Eduard Bernstein. While most anarchists are some form of socialist, they are invariably against the evil of State socialism. As one of the most famous proponents of such a system and it's inevitable consequences of beauracracy, you may use that beauracracy to your advantage. Every Np, you may target one player to roleblock. You win with the mafia.

lovelife
You are Johann Most. You are most famous for your support of "propoganda of the deed", which is popularization of anarchist ideals through public violent actions. You are the vigilante and every Np you may choose one player to kill. You win with the town.

Raisor
You are Mikhael Bakunin. You are famous for your federalist and collectivist anarchists views, however the bulk of your work was in the field of secret societies. Every Np you may recruit one player into the International Brotherhood. You are the mason and win with the town.

Marcuscato
You are Bennito Mussolini. As the leader of a fascist State, you have access to and control over an army of secret police. You may utilize your secret police two times over the course of the game to silence another player for the duration of the next Dp.

5 votes to lynch. Go.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:38:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

TV, I don't believe either you or Bluesteel. Can you provide more evidence of your innocence? Also, tell me what you think of Bluesteel. He acted just suspicious enough hoping that people would investigate him. I think he might be godfather. I want your opinion of Bluesteel before we move anywhere else.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:42:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:35:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
SocialPinko, was not posting Marcuscato's win condition intentional on your part or did you forget it?

My mistake. He won with the mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:43:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

There are 8 players left. Likely 3 are mafia and 5 are townies. If we lynch a townie, and mafia night-kills one of them, then mafia wins. TV and Bluesteel are my top suspicions right now. There is no need to vote hastily before analyzing the situation and certainly no need to vote for anyone that they implicate to be mafia. We are at a MYLO situation. If we mislynch, we lose. I'd like quarter to explain but I'm not going to place my vote for quarter ... yet.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:44:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

I wasn't recruited by anyone last night. Unless, SP made a mistake, I think your lying, but for now I'm suspicious that you're simply trying to frame me.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:44:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:38:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

TV, I don't believe either you or Bluesteel. Can you provide more evidence of your innocence? Also, tell me what you think of Bluesteel. He acted just suspicious enough hoping that people would investigate him. I think he might be godfather. I want your opinion of Bluesteel before we move anywhere else.

It's largely circumstantial now Raisor is fvcking dead.
I can't prove that he recruited me.
However, here are some FACTS:
-I knew yesterday that Bakunin was the mason.
-Raisor posted (he voted for the NL) after I claimed I was recruited and called for the mason recruiter to call me out if I was lying.

We decided to recruit quarterexchange because Rothbard was almost certainly a good claim. Now, if the mason recruiter tries to recruit mafia, he dies. It explains exactly why there were three kills last night. lovelife said she wasn't going to shoot, but if she did... she is MVP in this game. She killed two mafia. Mafia killed her because, duh, she was uncc'ed vig and had killed a mafia. Leaving Raisor's death unexplained...

I don't understand the miscommunication here.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:45:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:44:08 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

I wasn't recruited by anyone last night. Unless, SP made a mistake, I think your lying, but for now I'm suspicious that you're simply trying to frame me.

Okay, the only reason I even partly believe you is that both TV and Blue were acting super-suspicios. Blue almost asked to be investigated. I think it is worth it for you to character claim, role claim and explain what you did the past two NPs.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:46:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
TV, you said that on DP3 you could confirm Bakunin, Kropotkin, and yourself. I'm aware that Bakunin (Raisor) is dead, but how were you planning to do that anyway?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:47:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:43:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

There are 8 players left. Likely 3 are mafia and 5 are townies. If we lynch a townie, and mafia night-kills one of them, then mafia wins. TV and Bluesteel are my top suspicions right now. There is no need to vote hastily before analyzing the situation and certainly no need to vote for anyone that they implicate to be mafia. We are at a MYLO situation. If we mislynch, we lose. I'd like quarter to explain but I'm not going to place my vote for quarter ... yet.

LOL. Don't trust TV, no matter how reasonable he is.
He tah devil, dat boi.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:48:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:44:54 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:38:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:36:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Three kills?! o.O

Well, we (Raisor and I) decided to recruit quarterexchange last night, since he had the strongest character claim...

VOTE quarterexchange

TV, I don't believe either you or Bluesteel. Can you provide more evidence of your innocence? Also, tell me what you think of Bluesteel. He acted just suspicious enough hoping that people would investigate him. I think he might be godfather. I want your opinion of Bluesteel before we move anywhere else.

It's largely circumstantial now Raisor is fvcking dead.
I can't prove that he recruited me.
However, here are some FACTS:
-I knew yesterday that Bakunin was the mason.
-Raisor posted (he voted for the NL) after I claimed I was recruited and called for the mason recruiter to call me out if I was lying.

We decided to recruit quarterexchange because Rothbard was almost certainly a good claim. Now, if the mason recruiter tries to recruit mafia, he dies. It explains exactly why there were three kills last night. lovelife said she wasn't going to shoot, but if she did... she is MVP in this game. She killed two mafia. Mafia killed her because, duh, she was uncc'ed vig and had killed a mafia. Leaving Raisor's death unexplained...

I don't see that in his role PM. Or is that something common to all masons? Afaik, it depends on the mason whether they can recruit mafia or not, but I could be wrong about that.

I don't understand the miscommunication here.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:51:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Andro, you are right that not all Masons die upon recruiting mafia. In the Pixar game, I was such a mason. In beginner's 1.3, LDF had such an ability. TV could be a character and role cop who found out about Raisor and said that he was the mason. Then he would have killed Raisor to supposedly confirm himself.

In the meantime, TV I'd like to hear what YOUR role is and how you know about the Masons and who the Masons are.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:53:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?

Okay, that makes sense. I'm going to go through your posts to check.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:54:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:53:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And TV if you don't mind, can you post your analysis on Bluesteel? I'd like to hear it.

No. I'm not refusing; I simply haven't got a good enough read yet. It would simply be speculation and fluff.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:55:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?

That's not the part of your post that I doubt; I want to know why you are so sure QE is mafia based on Raisor being a mason (that may or may not have been able to recruit mafia, because that wasn't in his role pm) and his plan to recruit QE (which I have to take your word for anyway. It just doesn't add up.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 7:59:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:55:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?

That's not the part of your post that I doubt; I want to know why you are so sure QE is mafia based on Raisor being a mason (that may or may not have been able to recruit mafia, because that wasn't in his role pm) and his plan to recruit QE (which I have to take your word for anyway. It just doesn't add up.

I'm sure because there were three night kills last night.
One mafia, one vig and one... ???
If you can offer a better explanation, I'd like to hear it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:01:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
TV, what is your link to Kropotkin? You also said that you can't divulge it until DP3. Well, it is DP3 now.

Also, what exactly is your connection to Raisor?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:03:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:59:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:55:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?

That's not the part of your post that I doubt; I want to know why you are so sure QE is mafia based on Raisor being a mason (that may or may not have been able to recruit mafia, because that wasn't in his role pm) and his plan to recruit QE (which I have to take your word for anyway. It just doesn't add up.

I'm sure because there were three night kills last night.
One mafia, one vig and one... ???
If you can offer a better explanation, I'd like to hear it.

Fair enough, I can't think of anything. I mean, there's probably something that would cause that, but I can't think of it right now so vtl quarterexchange.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:04:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 7:59:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:55:44 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/22/2011 7:52:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
If I wasn't recruited to the masons NP1, why didn't Raisor call me out on the numerous times I said I was during DP2?

That's not the part of your post that I doubt; I want to know why you are so sure QE is mafia based on Raisor being a mason (that may or may not have been able to recruit mafia, because that wasn't in his role pm) and his plan to recruit QE (which I have to take your word for anyway. It just doesn't add up.

I'm sure because there were three night kills last night.
One mafia, one vig and one... ???
If you can offer a better explanation, I'd like to hear it.

That would seem to explain the third kill.

VTL QE
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:05:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know what I can give you guys to prove I'm not mafia. I gave you my CC, and I'm going over with Spinko right now to determine how much of my role I can c/p.

Whatever you guys want me to explain, just tell me.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:07:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 8:05:48 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I don't know what I can give you guys to prove I'm not mafia. I gave you my CC, and I'm going over with Spinko right now to determine how much of my role I can c/p.

Whatever you guys want me to explain, just tell me.

Give everything about your role and everything that you did for the past two NPs. There is no need to c/p anything. Explain in your own words. I think there is enough pressure on you to do that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:07:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 8:07:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/22/2011 8:05:48 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I don't know what I can give you guys to prove I'm not mafia. I gave you my CC, and I'm going over with Spinko right now to determine how much of my role I can c/p.

Whatever you guys want me to explain, just tell me.

Give everything about your role and everything that you did for the past two NPs. There is no need to c/p anything. Explain in your own words. I think there is enough pressure on you to do that.

Wait, so you want him to give up info under pressure but you don't want pressure? What are you doing?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2011 8:07:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/22/2011 8:01:56 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TV, what is your link to Kropotkin? You also said that you can't divulge it until DP3. Well, it is DP3 now.

Lol, I am Kropotkin. Trolololoooo...
Seriously. I'm sort of a flavoured spy. Historically, I was influenced by Bakunin and would have joined a private PM with him NP2 to discuss, whatever. Thus, I would have confirmed myself, Kropotkin and Bakunin DP3.
I made me lol when he turned out to be the mason and recruited me NP1. >_<
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...