5) Medic0506
6) Lickdafoot
7) Blackhawk1331
8) Bluesteel
9) Marcuscato
10) Lovelife (replaced Mes)
11) Logic_on_rails

Deadees:

Spritle: Spritle, you are Christopher Moltisanti, the soprano caporegime and Stalker. You are the second in command. On alternate nights, you may stalk a player. The power(s) that they had available that night will be revealed to you at the end of the Night Phase. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Raisor1: Raisor, you are Luca Brasi, the Corleone Doctor. You can choose to protect someone every even night from kills only. Kills attempted against that person will fail. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Andromeda_Z (Raisor2): you are Tom Hagen, the Corleone Lie Detector. On even nights you can check statements made during any DP. You will be told if they are true or false. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Drafterman: you are Bobby Baccalieri, the Soprano Soldato and role-blocker. You can role-block any player every NP. You are the third in command. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:15:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also thank you to the person who protected me....just need to get investigated.....

For now, I say we focus our attention on bluesteel....we got two mafia for two towns...I say we lynch this "vanilla" and see if he is mafia....after all, if he IS town, it's not like it's detrimental to us. I mean, mafia will never target him. and he has no good role.

And that's if he hasn't been lying..

VTL Blue
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:30:26 PM
aha, good job on getting drafter.

2) jm_notguilty
4) Blackvoid
7) Blackhawk1331
9) Marcuscato

These people have been highly inactive and we need to hear their responses. I see no reason to pressure bluesteel before these people. I understand blackvoid has expressed how he was busy, and also character claimed, but i still added him because i don't have much of a read due to low posts. I'm going with jm cause he's first ont he list, relatively new player, so i'd like to hear from him. Vtl Jm_notguilty
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:42:35 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:12:02 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
I killed drafterman...who was right?!?!!?!

oh and just in case.. because there obviously was another vig for the sprit kill, if someone else killed drafter, don't say it in the day period, just vig kill PR.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:48:29 PM
PR, you're ridiculous. If you killed drafterman, good job. But we already killed two people out of the two F-16 told us voted for raisor (1). The mafia is obviously hiding elsewhere (likely in inactivity). I've never claimed vanilla as a mafioso since it's such an obvious way to death.... like, seriously, you have such a one track mind.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:50:03 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:42:35 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

oh and just in case.. because there obviously was another vig for the sprit kill, if someone else killed drafter, don't say it in the day period, just vig kill PR.

if mafia kill me then one of them can just claim it....if there is a vig, then they killed raisor2, because I was protected last night. Unless mafia kill him, and I was just not targeted at all, which I find hard to believe.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:50:11 PM
jm already claimed Johnny Fontane
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:51:24 PM
Blue, you are funny as town :) (i'm guessing you are town at least..)

About my last post, maybe not vig. it's possible you two could have targeted the same person (if you targeted someone at all.) PR's behaviors have seemed sketchy to me, but i think he's townie.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:52:45 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:50:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:

oh, forreal? hmm. okay. i need to get a character list going... i hate pressuring people for character only but whatever.... I meant to add marauder to the list too. Unvote Vtl Marauder
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:52:52 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:48:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
PR, you're ridiculous. If you killed drafterman, good job. But we already killed two people out of the two F-16 told us voted for raisor (1). The mafia is obviously hiding elsewhere (likely in inactivity). I've never claimed vanilla as a mafioso since it's such an obvious way to death.... like, seriously, you have such a one track mind.

You obviously haven't been able to keep up. Falcon said at least two mafia were in on it...meaning all of them could have been in on it.....and that last part is just you trying to look all innocent. WTH is that supposed to tell us? "OH, he has NEVER done such a thing, and in a game of lies, why not believe him!"

I believe it's you with the one track mind.

Like, for real, like honestly, like no joke.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:58:09 PM
PR, you have to admit that with two mafia dead already, we need to start branching out and getting EVERYONE involved in the game. we need to hear from more people to get a better guess as to whether or not blue is mafia, or one of the others is.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 1:58:48 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:15:32 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Also thank you to the person who protected me....just need to get investigated.....

That was me.

For now, I say we focus our attention on bluesteel....we got two mafia for two towns...I say we lynch this "vanilla" and see if he is mafia....after all, if he IS town, it's not like it's detrimental to us. I mean, mafia will never target him. and he has no good role.

VTL Blue
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:00:29 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:30:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

2) jm_notguilty
4) Blackvoid
7) Blackhawk1331
9) Marcuscato

These people have been highly inactive and we need to hear their responses. I see no reason to pressure bluesteel before these people. I understand blackvoid has expressed how he was busy, and also character claimed, but i still added him because i don't have much of a read due to low posts. I'm going with jm cause he's first ont he list, relatively new player, so i'd like to hear from him. Vtl Jm_notguilty

I'm lazy. I've been doing my part at night. I saved medic one NP and protected PR last NP like requested. I've already role claimed, I may as well character claim. I'll give that in a second. I just need to check what the name is.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:01:15 PM
I'm Pete Clemenza.

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:02:43 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:00:29 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

jm_notguilty
Marauder
Blackvoid
Marcuscato
Lovelife (replaced Mes)

I'm lazy. I've been doing my part at night. I saved medic one NP and protected PR last NP like requested. I've already role claimed, I may as well character claim. I'll give that in a second. I just need to check what the name is.

oh yeah. sorry, i completely for got about that. again, i need to get list going. i'll start on that soon. .

K, here's my updated list of people that need to start talking:

jm_notguilty
Marauder
Blackvoid
Marcuscato
Lovelife (replaced Mes)
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:04:33 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:52:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/23/2011 1:50:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:

oh, forreal? hmm. okay. i need to get a character list going... i hate pressuring people for character only but whatever.... I meant to add marauder to the list too. Unvote Vtl Marauder

If we go by your system, we have 4 more people we need to get claims from.....that can take hundreds of posts. I don't want to drown this thread. Other townies will find it hard to keep up.

I think it's really beneficial to push a blue lynch through. He is a vanilla? Really guys? Even if he is, it's not like we lose much by lynching him. We have two mafia dead. Possible 3 more at most. 2 more at least.

scenario time....

Blue is town
1. He is a vanilla, so town loses no role, which would happen in a different mislynch
2. We lose one day phase earlier with a blue lynch

Blue is mafia
1. Obviously, that much closer to winning.
2. Take out a mafia role, most likely.
3. Gives us a lot of time to narrow down our final suspect(s)

We should all lynch Blue. The outcomes are the most beneficial out of a lot of scenarios. Short of pressuring everyone (though blackvoid is on my list of suspicion), we have really nothing else to go off of. I doubt the pressuring is really going to get us anywhere. Most of those people will stay inactive, or character claim and be left alone.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:05:41 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:50:03 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

if mafia kill me then one of them can just claim it....if there is a vig, then they killed raisor2, because I was protected last night. Unless mafia kill him, and I was just not targeted at all, which I find hard to believe.

You weren't targeted. I'd be dead if you had been.

PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:06:15 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:58:48 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/23/2011 1:15:32 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

That was me.

VTL Blue

thank you!

This confirms me. How would I have known I got protected if I didn't? I now have a one shot protect.

It would really confirm me if the vig (if there is one) would come out and claim they didn't kill drafterman. Then I can protect you this np.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:06:57 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:05:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/23/2011 1:50:03 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

You weren't targeted. I'd be dead if you had been.

right, right.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:08:10 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:03:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/23/2011 2:01:15 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I'm Pete Clemenza.

you would have died if you got shot 2 times, correct?

Correct. Medic's the only person attacked when I was protecting. No one targeted PR last NP.

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:09:56 PM
If Blue is town:

-We're lynching an active participator, a vote that can help us.
- We're wasting a dp on someone who has offered plenty as far as posts; we need to focus on people we have not got a read from yet.
- we lose a townie and go into he night period to lose another one.

What exactly are your reasonings for thinking blue is suspicious, anyway?

Don't you get that when the game starts getting towards the end, ACTIVITY is critical for a townie win. We need to lynch someone who is not participating much, someone that might be mafia. We need to get input from everyone so that we have a better overall sense of the claims, and who might or might not be suspicious.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:10:02 PM
At 11/23/2011 1:58:09 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
PR, you have to admit that with two mafia dead already, we need to start branching out and getting EVERYONE involved in the game. we need to hear from more people to get a better guess as to whether or not blue is mafia, or one of the others is.

I guess I can go with this. Maybe another townie will claim vanilla, then one of them will HAVE to be lying.

unvote VTL marauder

Hope that was the right guy we are targeting haha. Still have huge FOS on blue.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:10:25 PM
So BV has been inactive? He's normally very active.

PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:14:46 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:09:56 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
If Blue is town:

-We're lynching an active participator, a vote that can help us.
- We're wasting a dp on someone who has offered plenty as far as posts; we need to focus on people we have not got a read from yet.
- we lose a townie and go into he night period to lose another one.

What exactly are your reasonings for thinking blue is suspicious, anyway?

Don't you get that when the game starts getting towards the end, ACTIVITY is critical for a townie win. We need to lynch someone who is not participating much, someone that might be mafia. We need to get input from everyone so that we have a better overall sense of the claims, and who might or might not be suspicious.

It's not that big of a deal if we lose a participating person....whether he participates or not doesn't add or subtract suspicion. Focusing on the inactives isn't the most beneficial plan, but I am obliging for now. I say we get a couple claims, try to get some reads, then lynch Blue.

My gut instinct tells me he is mafia. I really picked up on a weird feeling when in DP2 when raisor got lynched. Blue really pushed for it. When I pressured him, he said he was waiting to get a role claim from raisor, which didn't add up to his original pressure on raisor, which was incessant. Afterwords, Blue changed his reason for VTL raisor to the fact that raisor lied about his character.

It just didn't add up.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:16:03 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:10:25 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
So BV has been inactive? He's normally very active.

yeah, it's strange. He popped in to defend himself, and gave shoddy reasons. I suspect him of something...maybe mafia, maybe vig.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:20:00 PM
I can confirm that PR visited Drafterman last night. I was a bit suspect of him (although I hadn't had time to catch up due to my 'problem' I mentioned last DP) . I had another target in mind as well, but I chose PR. He visited Drafterman, as matches everything said so far.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:20:12 PM
whatever PR. You said you were going to kill me last DP. If I'm so obviously mafia, why didn't you. It seems like folly if you don't buy my claim to kill someone who has not claimed at all. Not that I'm mad to be alive and to see a mafioso dead, but I'm still not convinced you did it, given you said you were going after me.

and VTL marauder
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2011 2:46:59 PM
At 11/23/2011 2:02:43 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/23/2011 2:00:29 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

jm_notguilty
Marauder
Blackvoid
Marcuscato
Lovelife (replaced Mes)

oh yeah. sorry, i completely for got about that. again, i need to get list going. i'll start on that soon. .

K, here's my updated list of people that need to start talking:

jm_notguilty
Marauder
Blackvoid
Marcuscato
Lovelife (replaced Mes)

Sorry, really busy with stuffs making me lazy as always.

I revealed my identity in DP1, Johnny Fontane, am with the Corleones (town).

I VTL'd you previously Lick, but being convinced that you are a Corleone, I unvoted you.