11/24/2011 11:53:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DAY PHASE 5

***Lovelife has replaced Mestari***

***Raisor3 has replaced Marauder who replaced Crede***

Active Players

1) PartamRuhem
2) jm_notguilty
3) Raisor3 (replaced Marauder who replaced Crede)
4) Blackvoid
5) Medic0506
6) Lickdafoot
7) Marcuscato
8) Lovelife (replaced Mestari)
9) Logic_on_rails

Deadees:

Spritle: Spritle, you are Christopher Moltisanti, the soprano caporegime and Stalker. You are the second in command. On alternate nights, you may stalk a player. The power(s) that they had available that night will be revealed to you at the end of the Night Phase. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Raisor1: Raisor, you are Luca Brasi, the Corleone Doctor. You can choose to protect someone every even night from kills only. Kills attempted against that person will fail. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Andromeda_Z (Raisor2): you are Tom Hagen, the Corleone Lie Detector. On even nights you can check statements made during any DP. You will be told if they are true or false. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Drafterman: you are Bobby Baccalieri, the Soprano Soldato and role-blocker. You can role-block any player every NP. You are the third in command. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Blackhawk: you are Pete Clemenza, the Corleone Bodyguard. You can choose to protect someone every odd night from any action. If a kill is attempted on that player, you take a gunshot for them. After two gunshots, you die in the place of the second person. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Bluesteel: you are Don Anthony Soprano, the soprano godfather. You show innocent on cop investigations but not LDs. You have the power to have any mafia player make the mafia kill including yourself. On 2/3rds of the night phases, you can steal any player's role and use it on any other player. (You do not have this power on NP 2,5,8.) You cannot be lynched on DPs 2,5,8. If you make a statement saying "I win with the town" or "I win with the Corleones" and the Lie Detector checks such a statement on NP1 or NP2, it will come back true. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 11:55:29 AM
sonuvabitch. I just realized I misread my role. Oh well. too little too late
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 11:58:14 AM
At 11/24/2011 11:54:51 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I've got nothing. PR you said you have double LD. What did you get?

I only have it if someone investigates me....nobody has....

So I got nothing.

Also, my bodyguard role was stolen. I was simply told that I no longer had it. So someone bussed it.

Blackvoid, did you claim investigative powers last dp?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:00:07 PM
At 11/24/2011 11:58:14 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

So I got nothing.

Also, my bodyguard role was stolen. I was simply told that I no longer had it. So someone bussed it.

Yeah, I'm a watcher and apparently get results if someone's visited for negative reasons. Its how I outed Blue last DP, since he visited you.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:05:32 PM
At 11/24/2011 12:00:07 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

So I got nothing.

Yeah, I'm a watcher and apparently get results if someone's visited for negative reasons. Its how I outed Blue last DP, since he visited you.

That's interesting...the only ability I had was the protection ability, and that wasn't stolen...meaning that Blue never visited me....meaning that you are lying and are the last mafioso....If he would have visited me to kill, blackhawk would have been dead. If he visited to steal my role, I wouldn't have had the protection ability.

Caught.

VTL Blackvoid
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:12:08 PM
At 11/24/2011 12:05:32 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

So I got nothing.

That's interesting...the only ability I had was the protection ability, and that wasn't stolen...meaning that Blue never visited me....meaning that you are lying and are the last mafioso....If he would have visited me to kill, blackhawk would have been dead. If he visited to steal my role, I wouldn't have had the protection ability.

Caught.

VTL Blackvoid

He probably stole your role the night before and you weren't notified since you elected not to use it. You would be notified tonight because you did try to use it? That seems the most plausible explanation.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:13:05 PM

So I got nothing.

Caught.

VTL Blackvoid

Blue could have stolen someone else's role and used it on you.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:24:15 PM
At 11/24/2011 12:13:05 PM, Raisor wrote:

So I got nothing.

Caught.

VTL Blackvoid

Blue could have stolen someone else's role and used it on you.

Eh, it says he can steal someone elses role....so I guess that would involve him visiting two people. Either way, my role WASN'T stolen, leaving it to him using someone elses role on me....and nothing had happened to me. That means that he stole a no role..

Why would the godfather choose to steal an unknown role and use it on me when he can just as easily kill me.....

Either it was a completely idiotic move (Blue, from what I can tell, doesn't make total idiotic moves) or blackvoid is lying....
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 12:40:13 PM
Got nothing to share as of yet.

But here's an UPDATED LIST (Correct me if I'm wrong):

15 Players: 6 dead (3 mafioso/3 townies), 9 alive.

1) PartamRuhem - Michael Corleone- JOAT when targetted
2) jm_notguilty - Johnny Fontane
3) Raisor3- Salvatore Tessio
4) Raisor2 (DEAD)- Tom Hagen- town lie detector
5) Raisor (DEAD) - Luca Brasi- town doctor
6) Lickdafoot- Sonny Corleone
7) Spritle (DEAD)- Christopher Moltisanti- mafia stalker
8) Blackhawk1331 (DEAD)- Pete Clemenza- Corleone bodygaurd
9) Drafterman (DEAD)- Bobby Baccalieri- DEADmafia roleblocker

10) Blackvoid- Al Neri
11) Lovelife-
12) Bluesteel (DEAD)- Don Anthony Soprano- the Soprano Godfather
13) Marcuscato - Fredo Corleone- Corleone Follower
14) Logic_on_rails - Connie Corleone- tracker
15) Medic0506 -
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:32:38 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:20:09 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Guys unvote and kill 3rd party first, otherwise they win first place.

VTL Lovelife

leave mafia alive, and we keep dieing. Deal with blackvoid first, then lynch lovelife next DP. deal??
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:44:42 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:32:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:20:09 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Guys unvote and kill 3rd party first, otherwise they win first place.

VTL Lovelife

leave mafia alive, and we keep dieing. Deal with blackvoid first, then lynch lovelife next DP. deal??

If BV is the last mafia there is no next phase, which means third party wins. There is no reason to not kill LL first.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 4:02:32 PM
Wow, looks like I'm able to defend myself.

But PR, slow down real quick. There's several possibilities that could explain my result. First, there's the notification thing I mentioned last phase. Raisor also has a point, maybe Blue stole grabbed a random townie role to use on you. This isn't a dumb decision; he would have learned what role the townie had, which benefits mafia. Though apparently it wasn't as good a role as he would have liked, as you're still alive. The more likely possibility is that Blackhawk protected you that night, and since he protects you from all night actions your role wouldn't have been stolen. But I would still see Blue trying to do something nasty to you (o.O).

There's all kinds of possibilities PR. If you don't believe me, have LoR track me tonight. You're obviously not going to buy an investigation since whoever is the last mafia probably inherited godfather. But they're not affected by trackers.

Scenario:

LoR tracks me. If I'm mafia and kill someone, he sees me and I die next DP. Or, I could choose not to kill so he wouldnt see me. But that benefits town too since no one dies.

Or, since I'm town, what would happen is Logic sees me do nothing, but someone still gets night killed. That would confirm me as well.

This is fool proof. Town wins either way, unless the mafia decide to kill me. But even thats better than everyone day lynching me and getting 2 more townie role PM's disclosed tomorrow.

If you can go with this plan we can have 1 more confirmed townie tomorrow and will be that much closer to finding the final mafia, barring a recruiter.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 4:03:13 PM
At 11/24/2011 4:02:32 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Wow, looks like I'm able to defend myself.

But PR, slow down real quick. There's several possibilities that could explain my result. First, there's the notification thing I mentioned last page. Raisor also has a point, maybe Blue stole grabbed a random townie role to use on you. This isn't a dumb decision; he would have learned what role the townie had, which benefits mafia. Though apparently it wasn't as good a role as he would have liked, as you're still alive. The more likely possibility is that Blackhawk protected you that night, and since he protects you from all night actions your role wouldn't have been stolen. But I would still see Blue trying to do something nasty to you (o.O).

There's all kinds of possibilities PR. If you don't believe me, have LoR track me tonight. You're obviously not going to buy an investigation since whoever is the last mafia probably inherited godfather. But they're not affected by trackers.

Scenario:

LoR tracks me. If I'm mafia and kill someone, he sees me and I die next DP. Or, I could choose not to kill so he wouldnt see me. But that benefits town too since no one dies.

Or, since I'm town, what would happen is Logic sees me do nothing, but someone still gets night killed. That would confirm me as well.

This is fool proof. Town wins either way, unless the mafia decide to kill me. But even thats better than everyone day lynching me and getting 2 more townie role PM's disclosed tomorrow.

If you can go with this plan we can have 1 more confirmed townie tomorrow and will be that much closer to finding the final mafia, barring a recruiter.

Fix'd typo.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 5:31:22 PM
I don't know BV, it just doesn't seem likely that blue would have tried using another townies role, which wasn't known to him, in hopes of killing me. I really don't see why he wouldn't have just killed me....
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 5:36:43 PM
At 11/24/2011 5:31:22 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
I don't know BV, it just doesn't seem likely that blue would have tried using another townies role, which wasn't known to him, in hopes of killing me. I really don't see why he wouldn't have just killed me....

Well I'm not going to act like I know how Bluesteel thinks. He may have had some obscure reason for stealing a random role, or maybe he didn't. Its a possibility. But even if your power didn't activate for another reason (like the Blackhawk thing), we can literally confirm me tonight if you can have a little patience.

Also, I just realized this. I can use my power and watch Logic tonight. If the mafia try to kill him to make me look bad (he couldnt confirm me) I'll see who visited him and they'll die. My plan covers all bases.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 5:43:32 PM
At 11/24/2011 5:36:43 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/24/2011 5:31:22 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

Well I'm not going to act like I know how Bluesteel thinks. He may have had some obscure reason for stealing a random role, or maybe he didn't. Its a possibility. But even if your power didn't activate for another reason (like the Blackhawk thing), we can literally confirm me tonight if you can have a little patience.

Also, I just realized this. I can use my power and watch Logic tonight. If the mafia try to kill him to make me look bad (he couldnt confirm me) I'll see who visited him and they'll die. My plan covers all bases.

I don't know if we can confirm you. If you ARE mafia, you are now the GF. You will appear innocent to investigation. And that's if we even have investigation left. LD already died, if I am not mistaken.

It's too shaky now that I look back that Blue would have done something like that.....you mafia were dropping off quickly. It's more of a feasible suggestion that he would want to get bussed, in order to keep you going, then him to actually steal a random townies role and use it against me.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 5:48:30 PM
No, not by investigation. I said we should have Logic track me tonight. If I was mafia then Logic would see me carry the NK out, or I would elect not to kill and no one would die. GF doesn't affect tracker.

And if blue wanted to bus someone, he'd probably bus the other teammate instead of him. If I and him were the only ones left, why would he leave me alone with 8 townies? If I was mafia this would be my first full game playing that role. I'd have no chance against you guys.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 6:04:06 PM
ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

unvote VTL Lovelife

I don't see how this is more beneficial then taking out the mafia guy right there....but whatevs. BLACKTOY I AM COMING FOR UU!!!
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 6:09:43 PM
At 11/24/2011 6:04:06 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

unvote VTL Lovelife

I don't see how this is more beneficial then taking out the mafia guy right there....but whatevs. BLACKTOY I AM COMING FOR UU!!!

Uh-oh. i can't have that. Someone's getting NK'd tonight...

Lol. but seriously, come on now. Idk how you're so sure about my affiliation. Are you going to keep accusing even after logic confirms me tonight?
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 6:18:28 PM
At 11/24/2011 6:09:43 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/24/2011 6:04:06 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

unvote VTL Lovelife

Uh-oh. i can't have that. Someone's getting NK'd tonight...

Lol. but seriously, come on now. Idk how you're so sure about my affiliation. Are you going to keep accusing even after logic confirms me tonight?

I will give you the FOS until my finger is removed. Even then I will flash you my wang.