Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Beginner's 2.4 Mob Wars Day Phase 8

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 1:49:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DAY PHASE 8

Active Players

1) Raisor3 (replaced Marauder who replaced Crede)
2) Blackvoid
3) Medic0506

It takes 2 votes to lynch.

Deadees:

Spritle: Spritle, you are Christopher Moltisanti, the soprano caporegime and Stalker. You are the second in command. On alternate nights, you may stalk a player. The power(s) that they had available that night will be revealed to you at the end of the Night Phase. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Raisor1: Raisor, you are Luca Brasi, the Corleone Doctor. You can choose to protect someone every even night from kills only. Kills attempted against that person will fail. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Andromeda_Z (Raisor2): you are Tom Hagen, the Corleone Lie Detector. On even nights you can check statements made during any DP. You will be told if they are true or false. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Drafterman: you are Bobby Baccalieri, the Soprano Soldato and role-blocker. You can role-block any player every NP. You are the third in command. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Blackhawk: you are Pete Clemenza, the Corleone Bodyguard. You can choose to protect someone every odd night from any action. If a kill is attempted on that player, you take a gunshot for them. After two gunshots, you die in the place of the second person. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Bluesteel: you are Don Anthony Soprano, the soprano godfather. You show innocent on cop investigations but not LDs. You have the power to have any mafia player make the mafia kill including yourself. On 2/3rds of the night phases, you can steal any player's role and use it on any other player. (You do not have this power on NP 2,5,8.) You cannot be lynched on DPs 2,5,8. If you make a statement saying "I win with the town" or "I win with the Corleones" and the Lie Detector checks such a statement on NP1 or NP2, it will come back true. You win with the Soprano family (mafia).

Lickdafoot: you are Sonny Corleone, the Corleone second in command. On odd nights, you may choose to investigate a player. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Logic_on_Rails: you are Connie Corleone, the Corleone Tracker. You can track someone on odd nights. You will be told which player they visited if any but not what action they performed on the player they visited. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Mestari (replaced by Lovelife): you are Frank Vinci, a third party. Your win condition is to lead a lynch against 3 townies and remain alive at the end of the game. You cannot be night-killed, but you can be lynched. The first time that you are lynched, your affiliation will not be made public. You will simply re-enter the game in the next Day Phase with no explanation whatsoever as to why you returned. The second lynch will kill you and expose your role.

PartamRuhem: you are Michael Corleone, the youngest son of Don Vito Corleone. The first time the mafia visits you, you get a one-shot kill. The first time an investigative role visits you, you get a one-shot double LD, the first time that you are protected, you get a one-shot protect. You have a bulletproof vest so the first kill attempt on you will fail. After NP2, if it wasn't used, it will be discarded. If you manage to get the mafia to attempt murder on you, and break the bulletproof vest within the first two Night Phases, then I will tell you who (DDO screen name of the person) that broke it. If not, the vest is gone anyways after NP2.

Once you have obtained all three powers, the next NP, you can choose three living players. I will pick one of the 3 and give you their role. This will make them a vanilla and all their powers will come to you. You will retain your one-shot abilities until you actually attempt to use them. You win with the Corleone family (town).

jm_notguilty: you are Johnny Fontane, the Corleone Voyeur. On even nights, you can choose a player and will be told what action was performed on them but not who performed the action. You win with the Corleone family (town).

Marcuscato: you are Fredo Corleone, the Corleone Follower. You can follow someone on odd nights. You will be told what action a player performed but not who the player targeted. You win with the Corleone family (town).
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:12:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 1:53:54 AM, Raisor wrote:
BV youve got some explaining to do.

Honestly I've thought for the last 15 minutes and I have no idea. I mean, look at the confirms I listed last DP. They're all mutually exclusive from being mafia. The only conclusion I an come to is that someone screwed up my role. Remember when F-16 said that 3 mafia were in the people who lynched you? We got 3 of them. The last one must be someone outside of that group. Medic VTL'd you. So he;s excluded and obvious town. You replaced Crede's replacement. Crede did not vote on you. He's outside the list. By process of elimination, the only possibility is that you screwed up my role and killed Marc. Given all the confirms I mentioned earlier, its the only explanation.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:14:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
But gg. You're going to win since you're BP tonight, letting you kill me with ease. I never suspected you at all, just like 2.2.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:33:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 2:14:54 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
But gg. You're going to win since you're BP tonight, letting you kill me with ease. I never suspected you at all, just like 2.2.

Yeah, no...

Im an even night watcher. The past two nights I had abilities I watched medic on DP6 and LOR on DP4. No visitors reported either night.

I dont know how to explain all of your confirms. But medic wasnt online during last NP, so you must be the mafia.

Honestly Im still confused so before I VTL Im going to wait to hear what medic has to say. He needs to full claim and say what his actions have been the past game.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:42:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Agree. Medic needs to explain everything he's done so far, and things that have happened to him, and we should find a discrepancy.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:51:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 2:42:56 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Agree. Medic needs to explain everything he's done so far, and things that have happened to him, and we should find a discrepancy.

Please take your vote off me. If medic is mafia and you arent, we lose as soon as he gets on.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 2:59:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 2:51:06 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/25/2011 2:42:56 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Agree. Medic needs to explain everything he's done so far, and things that have happened to him, and we should find a discrepancy.

Please take your vote off me. If medic is mafia and you arent, we lose as soon as he gets on.

No way Medic is mafia. He's probably Vito Corleone, the Godfather himself. Vito hasn't shown up on the dead role PM's. Vito would definently be in a mob wars game. Your role does not fit with a Godfather role, and I'm Al Neri. So Medic is clearly Vito and leader of the Corleones.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 8:55:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
WTF??

I am indeed Don Vito Corleone. I am the town vig, I choose the official Corleone kill.
I killed Squirtle, tried to kill LL but the kill failed, and I tried to kill BV in np 6 but my role was unavailable. I can't be killed on even phases, night or day, and I had a 2-shot bulletproof vest for odd nightphases, like BH. I've only taken one shot.

Raisor what was your claim again??
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:37:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Raisor you claim no one visited me on NP 6. Yet because of another player's action, my role was unavailable to me that night. That's a visit my friend, and if you were watching me, as you claimed, you would have caught it.

VTL Raisor
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:07:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Raisor3 has been lynched. That's a hell of a turnover rate. The game is over. Who won? The suspense is killing me .....

Standby for Endgame thread.

This thread is closed.///
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:33:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 10:07:06 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Raisor3 has been lynched. That's a hell of a turnover rate. The game is over. Who won? The suspense is killing me .....

Standby for Endgame thread.

This thread is closed.///

Enough with the stalling, post it already!!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:43:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Night Actions for NP1:

Mafia

1) Bluesteel chooses to not use his role-redirect.

2) Spritle stalks Lickdafoot. Learns that: On NP1, Lickdafoot had the ability to investigate a player innocent or guilty.

3) Drafterman roleblocks Partam. Partem receives a one-shot kill ability.

4) Blackvoid attempts to kill Medic. The kill fails.

Town

1) Medic chooses to pass on using his kill.

2) Logic tracks Raisor. Finds out that Raisor visited no one on NP1.

3) Blackhawk bodyguards Medic. He takes a gunshot.

4) Marcuscato follows Crede. Finds out that Crede performed no action on NP1.

5) Lickdafoot investigates Logic. Finds out that Logic is innocent.

DP2: Raisor1 is lynched.

Night Actions for NP2

Mafia

1) Bluesteel has no role-redirect ability on NP2.

2) Spritle has no stalking ability since he already used it NP1.

3) Drafterman roleblocks Partam.

4) Blackvoid attempts to kill Mestari. The kill fails as Mestari is bulletproof.

Town

1) Medic kills Spritle. The kill is successful.

2) jm_notguilty uses Voyeur action on Bluesteel. Finds out that Bluesteel's statement "I win with the Corleones" was lie detected.

3) Crede watches Lickdafoot. Finds out that no one visited Lickdafoot on NP2.

4) Andro (Raisor2) Lie Detects Bluesteel "I win with the Corleones." Finds out that it is true as Bluesteel is immune from Lie Detects in the first two NPs.

DP3: Ends in a no lynch

NP3 Night Actions:

Mafia

1) Bluesteel role-steals PR's vig power. He is unsuccessful because BH bodyguards PR from ALL night actions.

2) Drafterman roleblocks Lickdafoot.

3) Blackvoid Kills Raisor2.

Town

1) Medic has no night action.

2) Logic tracks PartamRuhem. Finds out that PR visited Drafterman on NP3.

3) Blackhawk bodyguards Partam. PR gets a one-shot protect ability.

4) Marcuscato follows Lickdafoot. Finds out that Lickdafoot investigated another player on NP3.

5) Lickdafoot investigates Drafterman. Gets no result as Drafterman is killed.

6) Partam kills Drafterman.

DP4: Bluesteel is lynched

Night Actions for NP4:

Mafia

1) Blackvoid kills Blackhawk. Steals PR's protect ability and uses it to protect PR.

Town

1) Medic attempts to kill Lovelife. Fails because Lovelife is bulletproof.

2) jm_notguilty uses Voyeur action on Blackvoid. Finds out that no one performed any action on Blackvoid. Blackvoid is immune anyway so it would get the same result even if someone did perform an action on Blackvoid.

3) Raisor3 watches LoR. Finds out that no one visited LoR on NP4.

4) PartamRuhem is unable to use his power as it was stolen by Blackvoid.

DP5: The lynch of Lovelife fails.

NP5 Night Actions:

Mafia

1) Blackvoid Kills Lickdafoot. (Has no role-steal ability NP5)

Town

1) Medic has no night action.

2) Logic tracks Blackvoid. Finds out that Blackvoid visited no one on NP5 as Blackvoid can't be tracked.

3) Marcuscato follows Blackvoid. Finds out that Blackvoid performed no action on NP5 as Blackvoid can't be followed.

4) Lickdafoot is checks Blackvoid. She is killed so gets no results.

DP6, Lovelife is lynched.
DP6, Logic is day killed.

Night Actions for NP6:

Mafia

1) Blackvoid kills PartamRuhem. He role-steals Medic's vig power and uses it on Medic. Medic is notified that his bulletproof vest has shattered.

Town

1) Medic attempts to kill Blackvoid. Fails because BV stole Medic's role and uses it on Medic shattering his bulletproof vest.

2) jm_notguilty uses Voyeur action on Blackvoid. Finds out that no one performed any action on Blackvoid. Blackvoid is immune anyway so it would get the same result even if someone did perform an action on Blackvoid.

3) Raisor3 watches Medic. Finds out that no one visited Medic on NP4. (Blackvoid cannot be watched.)

DP7: jm_notguilty is lynched.

NP7 Night Actions:

Mafia

1) Blackvoid kills Marcuscato. Role-steals Medic and uses it on Medic which has no effect as Medic has no power available.

The people still left are Raisor3, Medic and Blackvoid.

DP8: Raisor3 is lynched.

Medic and Blackvoid are left. The mafia wins!