Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Special Interest (non-maf game) - Sign ups

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 1:24:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The two countries on the continent called Promethia have lived together without any scrap of conflict. That is, until now. For you see, both counties now have a new set of new leaders and office-holders. And both countries are now preparing to overthrow the other's monarch, and take control of all of the continent. However, everyone on the inside, everyone in the government, has their own...Special Interest.

List of Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 3:45:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 1:45:03 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
How u play this game?

It's a game that I invented. Rules will be explained when it starts.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:38:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
NOTE: This is NOT a mafia game!
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:40:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 4:32:21 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:09:15 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
List of Players
1.
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
List of Players
1.
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:59:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 3:45:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/25/2011 1:45:03 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
How u play this game?

It's a game that I invented. Rules will be explained when it starts.

Explaining the game before asking people to play it would probably be a better way to get players.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 5:04:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 4:59:16 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 11/25/2011 3:45:15 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 11/25/2011 1:45:03 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
How u play this game?

It's a game that I invented. Rules will be explained when it starts.

Explaining the game before asking people to play it would probably be a better way to get players.

Okay:

Basically, there are 2 countries. Each has a monarch, 5 cabinet members, and 1 parliament. The obvious goals of each of the two countries is to kill the other one's monarch. However, everyone has a certain "special interest," a special win objective, from something as mundane as having 1000 gold in the treasury at the time of winning, to something as dastardly as killing your own monarch before yor country wins.

To gain defenses and troops, as well as preventing a domestic uprising, you need to keep your people happy, as well as obtaining and keeping money. During the day, in a forum thread, obvious activities are put out in the open (like uneasy trading betwixt countries.) However, in the PMs, at night, are where the shady deals take place...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 9:32:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
List of Players
1.
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.Wierdman
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 9:33:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 9:32:16 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
List of Players
1.
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.Wierdman
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.

AHEM, pal. You do realize that Detectable moved to the other thread, right? and that the list is already full?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 9:38:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 9:33:22 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:32:16 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
List of Players
1.
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.Wierdman
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.

AHEM, pal. You do realize that Detectable moved to the other thread, right? and that the list is already full?

WOw, I didn't know...sorry.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:08:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll play
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:09:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 9:38:03 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:33:22 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:32:16 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
List of Players
1.Calvincambridge
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.Wierdman
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.

AHEM, pal. You do realize that Detectable moved to the other thread, right? and that the list is already full?

WOw, I didn't know...sorry.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:10:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:09:27 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:38:03 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:33:22 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/26/2011 9:32:16 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 4:45:14 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
List of Players
1.Calvincambridge
2.Raisor
3. Man-is-good
4.Wierdman
5. Jordan56
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Blackhawk1331
14.

AHEM, pal. You do realize that Detectable moved to the other thread, right? and that the list is already full?

WOw, I didn't know...sorry.

http://www.debate.org...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:12:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is this for another game?
Cause there is another thread.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."