Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Classic Mafia - DP3

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 10:59:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
== Morristown Messenger, Vol. 347 ==

This issue is in loving memory of Amy Miller. RIP. Today, we mourn.

== Active Player List ==

01. Drafterman
02. Blackvoid
03. lovelife
04. M.Torres
05. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
06. socialpinko
07. tvellalott
08. Medic
09. Lickdafoot
10. Spritle
11. bluesteel
12. Blackhawk1331
13. PartamRuhem

The day phase has ended in a No Lynch.

Get your night actions in ASAP.

== Graveyard ==

Andromeda_Z: You are Wendy, the watcher. Each night phase you may choose a player to watch. You will be told who, if anyone, visits them during the night. You win with the town.

Lordknukle: You are Amy, the beloved princess. Everyone loves you :) If the town and/or a townie kills you, a day phase will be skipped. If a mafioso kills you, a night phase will be skipped. You win with the town.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:02:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Good job tv!!! I knew your plan as soon as you said it.

This also confirms a n00b mafia.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:06:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Haha, for those that don't get it, tv made a bunch of comments last DP about how the beloved princess shouldn't have claimed because mafia generally then try to kill her (since bad things happen to the town if they do). That was STUPID since beloved princess typically penalizes the town for lynching the princess, but penalizes mafia for killing her. I didn't say this though, figuring tvellalot was trying to fool the mafia (since he obviously knows what a beloved princess is).

This beloved princess is slightly flavored I guess since town gets penalized if she's vig killed, but since we didn't skip a DP, it's obvious mafia killed her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:06:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Didn't we kill Lickdafoot?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:06:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:04:53 AM, Danielle wrote:
The day phase is over...

Oh, sorry, I skim the OP's

sorry danielle :(
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:11:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
== Graveyard ==

Andromeda_Z: You are Wendy, the watcher. Each night phase you may choose a player to watch. You will be told who, if anyone, visits them during the night. You win with the town.

Lickdafoot: You are Paul, the framer. Each night phase you may choose one player to appear guilty (mafia) upon investigation. Right now your older brother (Vito) is in charge of the mafia's operations. You want to replace your newly deceased dad as the family's Godfather, and need Vito dead in order to get that role. As such, you have the secret win condition of getting your brother killed. If that happens, you will appear innocent upon investigation and take over control of your team. While you will still win if the mafia wins, you get extra points if you live and Vito dies.

Lordknukle: You are Amy, the beloved princess. Everyone loves you :) If the town and/or a townie kills you, a day phase will be skipped. If a mafioso kills you, a night phase will be skipped. You win with the town.

Edited. The day phase is over...
President of DDO
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:15:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:06:14 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Haha, for those that don't get it, tv made a bunch of comments last DP about how the beloved princess shouldn't have claimed because mafia generally then try to kill her (since bad things happen to the town if they do). That was STUPID since beloved princess typically penalizes the town for lynching the princess, but penalizes mafia for killing her. I didn't say this though, figuring tvellalot was trying to fool the mafia (since he obviously knows what a beloved princess is).

This beloved princess is slightly flavored I guess since town gets penalized if she's vig killed, but since we didn't skip a DP, it's obvious mafia killed her.

Didn't we just lose a DP?

Sorry danielle, I'm just kind of confused here.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:29:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:15:31 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:06:14 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Haha, for those that don't get it, tv made a bunch of comments last DP about how the beloved princess shouldn't have claimed because mafia generally then try to kill her (since bad things happen to the town if they do). That was STUPID since beloved princess typically penalizes the town for lynching the princess, but penalizes mafia for killing her. I didn't say this though, figuring tvellalot was trying to fool the mafia (since he obviously knows what a beloved princess is).

This beloved princess is slightly flavored I guess since town gets penalized if she's vig killed, but since we didn't skip a DP, it's obvious mafia killed her.

Didn't we just lose a DP?

No. It's DP3. The mafia killed LL so they lose a night phase.

Sorry danielle, I'm just kind of confused here.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:35:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:29:52 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:15:31 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:06:14 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Haha, for those that don't get it, tv made a bunch of comments last DP about how the beloved princess shouldn't have claimed because mafia generally then try to kill her (since bad things happen to the town if they do). That was STUPID since beloved princess typically penalizes the town for lynching the princess, but penalizes mafia for killing her. I didn't say this though, figuring tvellalot was trying to fool the mafia (since he obviously knows what a beloved princess is).

This beloved princess is slightly flavored I guess since town gets penalized if she's vig killed, but since we didn't skip a DP, it's obvious mafia killed her.

Didn't we just lose a DP?

No. It's DP3. The mafia killed LL so they lose a night phase.

Sorry danielle, I'm just kind of confused here.

No, a townie killed him. We lost the day phase.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:37:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:11:22 AM, Danielle wrote:

Edited. The day phase is over...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:39:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:37:13 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:11:22 AM, Danielle wrote:

Edited. The day phase is over...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:39:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:37:13 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:11:22 AM, Danielle wrote:

Edited. The day phase is over...

Totally missed that.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2011 11:45:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/26/2011 11:29:52 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:15:31 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 11/26/2011 11:06:14 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Haha, for those that don't get it, tv made a bunch of comments last DP about how the beloved princess shouldn't have claimed because mafia generally then try to kill her (since bad things happen to the town if they do). That was STUPID since beloved princess typically penalizes the town for lynching the princess, but penalizes mafia for killing her. I didn't say this though, figuring tvellalot was trying to fool the mafia (since he obviously knows what a beloved princess is).

This beloved princess is slightly flavored I guess since town gets penalized if she's vig killed, but since we didn't skip a DP, it's obvious mafia killed her.

Didn't we just lose a DP?

No. It's DP3. The mafia killed LL so they lose a night phase.

Look back, we already played NP 2. This DP is over, where was a NP lost?


Sorry danielle, I'm just kind of confused here.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena