Total Posts:280|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.2 Day Phase 2

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:04:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The field slowly circles the track behind the pace car. They are lined up in the missing man formation in honor of the late Greg Biffle (Drafterman). The Rainbow Mafia has claimed it's first victim.

R.I.P.

Drafterman- Greg Biffle, Forensic Investigator, Town

Active Players

Jimnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
Blackhawk1331
16kadams
PartamRuhem
Squirtle
Folgerlibrary
Lordknuckle
Mig
EburnhamIII
F-16 Fighting Falcon
Lickdafoot
Blackvoid

With 13 players it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:17:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How exactly would Burnum have one vote without a VTL?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:17:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So we have a politician and maybe a janitor (because we have a forensic investigator) then... Who hasn't said "I win with the town" yet? I know there were a few who didn't.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:19:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:17:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
So we have a politician and maybe a janitor (because we have a forensic investigator) then... Who hasn't said "I win with the town" yet? I know there were a few who didn't.

Here's the list from last DP:

1) jm_notguilty - "I win with the town"
2) Andromeda_Z - Jamie McMurray "I win with the town"
3) Blackhawk1331 - Dale Earnhardt Jr. "I win with the town" - MILLER
4) 16kadams - Said he was alive but no claim or statement.
5) PartamRuhem - Tony Stewart "I win with the town"
6) Squirtle - David Ragan "I win with the town"
7) Folgerlibrary - M.I.A
8) Lordknuckle - Jimmy Johnson "I win with the town"
9) Mig - Barely alive.
10) Drafterman - Greg Biffle "I win with the town"
11) EburnhamIII - M.I.A
12) F-16 Fighting Falcon - Bill Elliott "I win with the town"
13) Lickdafoot - M.I.A
14) Blackvoid - Danica Patrick
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:19:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll make the first just to get the ball rolling.

Investigative results anyone?

BTW, EBarnum has a vote on himself. Two scenarios are possible here:

1) The politician is a townie (most likely scenario) and put the vote on EB just for fun. A more experienced player probably wouldn't do this so it is likely to be a fellow noob.

2) The politician is a mafia (less likely scenario) and put the vote on EB hoping for an easy mislynch because he doesn't participate anyway.

Yeah, I am stating the obvious but I really was hoping to start some activity on this thread.

Let's look at Drafterman's death (and I hope he will return from the dead soon). Who did Drafterman argue with the most? Who has the most reason to be afraid of him? Why did they not choose BlackVoid after he pretty much outed himself as the doctor? Why did they not choose one of the two awesome girls in this game who are really the mafia's biggest threats? Why Drafterman?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:19:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:19:12 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:17:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
So we have a politician and maybe a janitor (because we have a forensic investigator) then... Who hasn't said "I win with the town" yet? I know there were a few who didn't.

Here's the list from last DP:

1) jm_notguilty - "I win with the town"
2) Andromeda_Z - Jamie McMurray "I win with the town"
3) Blackhawk1331 - Dale Earnhardt Jr. "I win with the town" - MILLER
4) 16kadams - Said he was alive but no claim or statement.
5) PartamRuhem - Tony Stewart "I win with the town"
6) Squirtle - David Ragan "I win with the town"
7) Folgerlibrary - M.I.A
8) Lordknuckle - Jimmy Johnson "I win with the town"
9) Mig - Barely alive.
11) EburnhamIII - M.I.A
12) F-16 Fighting Falcon - Bill Elliott "I win with the town"
13) Lickdafoot - M.I.A
14) Blackvoid - Danica Patrick

Forgot to take Drafterman off.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:24:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:24:13 PM, drafterman wrote:
First, Forensic Investigator doesn't imply Janitor, a Coroner Implies Janitor.

Second, "I win with the town"

I hear ghosts now?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:26:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:24:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:24:13 PM, drafterman wrote:
First, Forensic Investigator doesn't imply Janitor, a Coroner Implies Janitor.

Second, "I win with the town"

I hear ghosts now?

Oh, sorry. I am replacing Eburnham. I didn't realize medic hadn't posted it yet.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:26:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:19:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll make the first just to get the ball rolling.

Investigative results anyone?

BTW, EBarnum has a vote on himself. Two scenarios are possible here:

1) The politician is a townie (most likely scenario) and put the vote on EB just for fun. A more experienced player probably wouldn't do this so it is likely to be a fellow noob.

2) The politician is a mafia (less likely scenario) and put the vote on EB hoping for an easy mislynch because he doesn't participate anyway.

There's also the possibility that the poli made EBurnum vote for himself because he wanted him pressured. It's unlikely that someone would be suspicious n NP1, but maybe the poli wanted him pressured to participate.

Yeah, I am stating the obvious but I really was hoping to start some activity on this thread.

Let's look at Drafterman's death (and I hope he will return from the dead soon). Who did Drafterman argue with the most? Who has the most reason to be afraid of him? Why did they not choose BlackVoid after he pretty much outed himself as the doctor? Why did they not choose one of the two awesome girls in this game who are really the mafia's biggest threats? Why Drafterman?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:27:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:26:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:24:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:24:13 PM, drafterman wrote:
First, Forensic Investigator doesn't imply Janitor, a Coroner Implies Janitor.

Second, "I win with the town"

I hear ghosts now?

Oh, sorry. I am replacing Eburnham. I didn't realize medic hadn't posted it yet.

Oh, okay. This makes more sense now.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:35:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Why did you claim, exactly? You don't have a guilty result.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:37:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Okay, here's the thing: don't reveal your investigative results unless you get a guilty. Because now that the mafia knows you are an investigator, they will try to kill you which forces us to put the doc on you. They know that we will put the doc on you, so they will try to kill someone else and role-block you instead.

Also, choose your investigation targets wisely. BV had no good reason for wanting to have me investigated and was simply trying to waste an investigation. No one role-claims on DP1 unless they are the miller. (See my post on what to do when asked for a role-claim on DP1). You should have investigated PR or BV as they were both super-aggressive.

Anyways, Drafterman, who do you think may have killed you?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:41:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:19:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll make the first just to get the ball rolling.

Investigative results anyone?

BTW, EBarnum has a vote on himself. Two scenarios are possible here:

1) The politician is a townie (most likely scenario) and put the vote on EB just for fun. A more experienced player probably wouldn't do this so it is likely to be a fellow noob.

2) The politician is a mafia (less likely scenario) and put the vote on EB hoping for an easy mislynch because he doesn't participate anyway.

Yeah, I am stating the obvious but I really was hoping to start some activity on this thread.

Let's look at Drafterman's death (and I hope he will return from the dead soon). Who did Drafterman argue with the most? Who has the most reason to be afraid of him? Why did they not choose BlackVoid after he pretty much outed himself as the doctor? Why did they not choose one of the two awesome girls in this game who are really the mafia's biggest threats? Why Drafterman?

I already strongly implied last DP that I'm not the doc. Not sure why you're acting like hats what I am...

But your post insinuating that I'm doc is basically telling the mafia who to roleblock each night. Not a pro-town move. I'm stunned that your investigation came up innocent (unless you're Godfather, who's mafia that shows up innocent), so I'll just have to assume that you're maybe being a little over-eager or something.

Anyway, I hope we have an LD.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:42:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:40:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

What are you doing?

Vote to lynch someone who hasn't claimed.

We need more claims. We have like 5 people who haven't claimed. I am almost positive of one mafia member but I need to know who he is in regards to racing.

VTL MIG for a claim.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:42:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:37:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Okay, here's the thing: don't reveal your investigative results unless you get a guilty. Because now that the mafia knows you are an investigator, they will try to kill you which forces us to put the doc on you. They know that we will put the doc on you, so they will try to kill someone else and role-block you instead.

Also, choose your investigation targets wisely. BV had no good reason for wanting to have me investigated and was simply trying to waste an investigation. No one role-claims on DP1 unless they are the miller. (See my post on what to do when asked for a role-claim on DP1). You should have investigated PR or BV as they were both super-aggressive.

Anyways, Drafterman, who do you think may have killed you?

Did you read my last post DP1?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:47:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:37:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Okay, here's the thing: don't reveal your investigative results unless you get a guilty. Because now that the mafia knows you are an investigator, they will try to kill you which forces us to put the doc on you. They know that we will put the doc on you, so they will try to kill someone else and role-block you instead.

Also, choose your investigation targets wisely. BV had no good reason for wanting to have me investigated and was simply trying to waste an investigation. No one role-claims on DP1 unless they are the miller. (See my post on what to do when asked for a role-claim on DP1). You should have investigated PR or BV as they were both super-aggressive.

Anyways, Drafterman, who do you think may have killed you?

Whats a doc?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:48:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A paranoid gun owner can be doc'd. The mafia would have put two and two together and figured out that you were the doc. If I hadn't mentioned it and specifically called for the watcher on you, you would have been dead by now. Me calling for the watcher detterred the mafia from killing you even if there is no watcher (assuming you are not mafia yourself).

Knuckle, a doctor can use their role on someone to protect them from the mafia kills.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:49:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:47:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:37:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Okay, here's the thing: don't reveal your investigative results unless you get a guilty. Because now that the mafia knows you are an investigator, they will try to kill you which forces us to put the doc on you. They know that we will put the doc on you, so they will try to kill someone else and role-block you instead.

Also, choose your investigation targets wisely. BV had no good reason for wanting to have me investigated and was simply trying to waste an investigation. No one role-claims on DP1 unless they are the miller. (See my post on what to do when asked for a role-claim on DP1). You should have investigated PR or BV as they were both super-aggressive.

Anyways, Drafterman, who do you think may have killed you?

Whats a doc?

The doc uses his knowledge of human anatomy and is able to kill 4 people every night.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:52:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:37:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:31:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My investigation shows that F-16 Fighting Falcon is a townie. yay :)

Okay, here's the thing: don't reveal your investigative results unless you get a guilty. Because now that the mafia knows you are an investigator, they will try to kill you which forces us to put the doc on you. They know that we will put the doc on you, so they will try to kill someone else and role-block you instead.

Also, choose your investigation targets wisely. BV had no good reason for wanting to have me investigated and was simply trying to waste an investigation. No one role-claims on DP1 unless they are the miller. (See my post on what to do when asked for a role-claim on DP1). You should have investigated PR or BV as they were both super-aggressive.

Anyways, Drafterman, who do you think may have killed you?

No idea. I don't think anyone pressured me at all. Spritle mentioned he wanted to be "Drafterman" this game, so maybe he's trying to replace me? j/k
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:53:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:48:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
A paranoid gun owner can be doc'd. The mafia would have put two and two together and figured out that you were the doc. If I hadn't mentioned it and specifically called for the watcher on you, you would have been dead by now. Me calling for the watcher detterred the mafia from killing you even if there is no watcher (assuming you are not mafia yourself).

Knuckle, a doctor can use their role on someone to protect them from the mafia kills.

Uh, a doc counts as a visit. And PGO kills all visitors...
But even if the mafia thought the same thing you did, that doesn't justify you spelling it out for them.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:53:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/28/2011 6:42:14 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 11/28/2011 6:40:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

What are you doing?

Vote to lynch someone who hasn't claimed.

We need more claims. We have like 5 people who haven't claimed. I am almost positive of one mafia member but I need to know who he is in regards to racing.


VTL MIG for a claim.

You think you can figure it out once we have all the character claims out? Okay, let's do this.

Unvote, VTL MIG for a character claim.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 6:54:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am "Clint Bowyer" and I win with the town.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2011 7:01:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1) jm_notguilty - "I win with the town"
2) Andromeda_Z - Jamie McMurray "I win with the town"
3) Blackhawk1331 - Dale Earnhardt Jr. "I win with the town" - MILLER
4) 16kadams - Said he was alive but no claim or statement.
5) PartamRuhem - Tony Stewart "I win with the town"
6) Squirtle - David Ragan "I win with the town"
7) Folgerlibrary - M.I.A
8) Lordknuckle - Jimmy Johnson "I win with the town"
9) Mig - Clint Bowyer
11) Drafterman #2 - "I win with the town"
12) F-16 Fighting Falcon - Bill Elliott "I win with the town"
13) Lickdafoot - M.I.A
14) Blackvoid - Danica Patrick