Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.2 Day Phase 4

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:36:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The drivers relaxed a bit, knowing that the Rainbow Warrior was off the track, but it soon became obvious that the Rainbow Mafia was still together. It's new leader was anxious to get revenge, and ordered his driver to take out Kevin Harvick. Mission accomplished, Harvick was wrecked out on the next lap and with no doctor on-scene, he quickly died.

R.I.P.

Drafterman- Greg Biffle, Forensic Investigator, Town
Blackvoid- Danica Patrick, Doctor, Town
F-16 Falcon- Bill Elliott, Bomb, Town
Lickdafoot- Jeff Gordon, Godfather, Mafia
Squirtle- David Ragan, Doctor, Town
Falcon2- Kevin Harvick, Vigilante, Town

Active Players

Jimnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
Blackhawk1331
Blackvoid2 replaces 16kadams*
PartamRuhem
Lordknuckle
Mig
Drafter2 replaces EburnhamIII*

With 8 players it takes 5 votes to lynch.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:37:44 PM
Tracked Drafterman last night. He visited F-16...

I admittedly thought Drafterman was pretty smart last phase, me and him were the only ones following basic common sense to lynch Spritle, though it didn't work out. But I thought it was strange that he refused to ever even consider VTLing anyone other than Spritle. Like, I had my vote on LDF for several hours until she was day killed. He had his vote on her for like 20 minutes before reverting. Seems like he was just trying to look less suspicious for when she flipped mafia.

After that he pretty much refused to consider lynching anyone else. Thats what warranted my investigation. Turns out I'm right. Looks like we've got the next Godfather.

VTL Drafterman

Doc on me please. Oh wait...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:38:18 PM
Dead
Drafterman(1) - Greg Biffle - Forensic Investigator - Town
Blackvoid(1) - Danica Patrick - Doctor - Town
Falcon(1) - Bill Elliott - Bomb - Town
Squirtle - David Ragan - Doctor - Town
Lickdafoot - Jeff Gordon - Godfather - Mafia
Falcon(2) - Kevin Harvick - Vigilante - Town

Alive Claimed
PartamRuhem - Tony Stewart - Role Blocker - Investigated Innocent
Blackhawk1331 - Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Miller
jm_notguilty - Kurt Busch - Odd-Night Watcher
Blackvoid(2) - Kyle Busch - Odd-Night Tracker
Lordknuckle - Jimmy Johnson - Alternate Day Cop
Drafterman(2) - Dale Earnhardt Sr. - Night Cop
Mig - Clint Bowyer - Some sort of recruiter

Alive Unclaimed
Andromeda_Z - Jamie McMurray
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:39:11 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:37:44 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I admittedly thought Drafterman was pretty smart last phase, me and him were the only ones following basic common sense to lynch Spritle, though it didn't work out. But I thought it was strange that he refused to ever even consider VTLing anyone other than Spritle. Like, I had my vote on LDF for several hours until she was day killed. He had his vote on her for like 20 minutes before reverting. Seems like he was just trying to look less suspicious for when she flipped mafia.

After that he pretty much refused to consider lynching anyone else. Thats what warranted my investigation. Turns out I'm right. Looks like we've got the next Godfather.

VTL Drafterman

Way to out yourself. I attempted to investigate JM last night, but was Roleblocker, presumably by PR. Sucks to be you.

VTL BV
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:41:16 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:39:11 PM, drafterman wrote:

VTL Drafterman

Way to out yourself. I attempted to investigate JM last night, but was Roleblocker, presumably by PR. Sucks to be you.

VTL BV

Lol sure...

Seriously can we get the day cop on this guy?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:43:04 PM
I mean seriously. "I was RB'd". That exactly what a mafia would say. Since you claimed cop, it means you don't have to claim you found a guilty person, but you also don't have to say you found anyone innocent. Benefits mafia either way.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:43:28 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:41:16 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/1/2011 12:39:11 PM, drafterman wrote:

VTL Drafterman

VTL BV

Lol sure...

Seriously can we get the day cop on this guy?

Arguably it could have been a Mafia roleblocker, as there seem to be doubles of roles here. Nevertheless, I was blocked and, therefore, couldn't have visited anyone.

It makes sense that PR role-blocked me, as he thought I was mafia at the end of the last phase, while F-16 was easing up his suspicion.

And, what do you know, my advocate is dead and my persecutor is alive! Coincidence, I think not.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:44:01 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:43:04 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I mean seriously. "I was RB'd". That exactly what a mafia would say. Since you claimed cop, it means you don't have to claim you found a guilty person, but you also don't have to say you found anyone innocent. Benefits mafia either way.

And what would an innocent cop who was actually Roleblocked say?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:45:33 PM
Since LDF was the GF, you may ave inherited her GF powers and will show innocent on investigation.

I on the other hand, am not only town, but replaced 16Kadams. Even if h e was mafia, he's a noob, and thus would probably be last in line to inherit GF. So day cop on me if you want. But drafter still might show up guilty so its your choice.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:45:39 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:44:01 PM, drafterman wrote:

And, with two mafia left, if, I was mafia I wouldn't have done anything. I'd let the other mafia make the kill. Or I'd use whatever other power I had and then claim that visit was an investigation.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:46:20 PM

VTL Drafterman. It doesn't look too good for you if you were tracked and found at the scene of the crime.

VTL Drafterman

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:47:11 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:45:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Since LDF was the GF, you may ave inherited her GF powers and will show innocent on investigation.

Then why did you call for an investigator on me? The same logic applies to you, BTW.

I on the other hand, am not only town, but replaced 16Kadams. Even if h e was mafia, he's a noob, and thus would probably be last in line to inherit GF. So day cop on me if you want. But drafter still might show up guilty so its your choice.

Yes, you, as mafia, may or may not have inherited the GF powers. I, as town, can't help but be innocent. It doesn't matter, you outed yourself, we just need PR to come in and confirm that he RBed me. Might as well make your funeral arrangements now.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:48:51 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:47:11 PM, drafterman wrote:

Then why did you call for an investigator on me? The same logic applies to you, BTW.

Yes, you, as mafia, may or may not have inherited the GF powers. I, as town, can't help but be innocent. It doesn't matter, you outed yourself, we just need PR to come in and confirm that he RBed me. Might as well make your funeral arrangements now.

Lol we'll see. My point is that since its highly unlikely that 16Kadams would be 2nd in line to inherit GF, even iI was mafia there's no way I could be godfather. So day cop on me is pretty reliable to confirm what I'm saying.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:49:05 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:46:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

VTL Drafterman. It doesn't look too good for you if you were tracked and found at the scene of the crime.

Well... I wasn't. So...

If there is a mafia, they are most likely to be found among those who lynched BOTH BV(1) and Spritle, right? There are precisely three such individuals:

On both lists:
BV(2)/16k
Squirtle
JM

Squirtle is town, dead, and was forced by Poli last round. I targeted JM because between him and BV I suspected JM more. I was RBed. BV has outed himself, basically. Once BV dies, flips mafia, I'm going to target JM again.

VTL Drafterman

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:49:45 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:48:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Lol we'll see. My point is that since its highly unlikely that 16Kadams would be 2nd in line to inherit GF, even iI was mafia there's no way I could be godfather. So day cop on me is pretty reliable to confirm what I'm saying.

Uhm, except you are mafia calling for cop on you, which mafia only do when they're godfather.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:49:47 PM

Sorry that just seems way too convenient.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:50:55 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:49:45 PM, drafterman wrote:

Uhm, except you are mafia calling for cop on you, which mafia only do when they're godfather.

Unless I'm the town tracker...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:51:01 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:49:47 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Sorry that just seems way too convenient.

Convenient? PR, the town Roleblocker, suspected me of being Mafia last turn. Are you suggesting that he wouldn't Roleblock me? I notice you didn't answer the question.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:51:39 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:50:55 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/1/2011 12:49:45 PM, drafterman wrote:

Unless I'm the town tracker...

Which you're not.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:52:36 PM
Dead
Drafterman(1) - Greg Biffle - Forensic Investigator - Town
Blackvoid(1) - Danica Patrick - Doctor - Town
Falcon(1) - Bill Elliott - Bomb - Town
Squirtle - David Ragan - Doctor - Town
Lickdafoot - Jeff Gordon - Godfather - Mafia
Falcon(2) - Kevin Harvick - Vigilante - Town

Alive Claimed
PartamRuhem - Tony Stewart - Role Blocker - Investigated Innocent
Blackhawk1331 - Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Miller
jm_notguilty - Kurt Busch - Odd-Night Watcher
Blackvoid(2) - Kyle Busch - Odd-Night Tracker
Lordknuckle - Jimmy Johnson - Alternate Day Cop
Drafterman(2) - Dale Earnhardt Sr. - Night Cop
Mig - Clint Bowyer - Some sort of recruiter

Alive Unclaimed
Andromeda_Z - Jamie McMurray

Unofficial Vote Count
MiG 1/5- (Mig)
Drafterman 2/5- (BV, Andro)
BlackVoid 1/5- (Drafterman)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:53:00 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:52:08 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
There's no way PR could have roleblocked you considering that I SAW YOU visit F-16 last night.

Wait, I guess he could have role blocked you. RB's don't prevent the mafia from carrying out night kills.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:53:22 PM
There's no way PR could have roleblocked you considering that I SAW YOU visit F-16 last night.

Then you're saying that he's either mafia and a liar, or town and stupid. I'd like you to put on record which you think is most likely.
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:55:46 PM
BV is right. I watched F-69 last night and you visited him Drafter, don't lie.

IDK at first really, but coupled with the tracking result it convinced me that it's obvious you mafia bro, you dead.

VTL Drafterman.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:56:14 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:49:05 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/1/2011 12:46:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Well... I wasn't. So...

If there is a mafia, they are most likely to be found among those who lynched BOTH BV(1) and Spritle, right?

Maybe, maybe not. Don't you think townies would be in on both lynched as well? First, someone claims doc and get's cc'd. It's reasonable from a townie perspective to lynch, isn't it? Then, it turns out that the person that was cc'd was actually the doc, so it's reasonable to lynch the person that cc'd. Yes, mafia was probably in on the lynches, but voting in both of them doesn't automatically make someone mafia.
There are precisely three such individuals:

On both lists:
BV(2)/16k
Squirtle
JM

Squirtle is town, dead, and was forced by Poli last round. I targeted JM because between him and BV I suspected JM more. I was RBed. BV has outed himself, basically. Once BV dies, flips mafia, I'm going to target JM again.

VTL Drafterman

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:56:15 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:53:22 PM, drafterman wrote:

Then you're saying that he's either mafia and a liar, or town and stupid. I'd like you to put on record which you think is most likely.

We'll see what PR says. I'm just telling you what Medic told me.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2011 12:57:10 PM
At 12/1/2011 12:55:46 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
BV is right. I watched F-69 last night and you visited him Drafter, don't lie.

IDK at first really, but coupled with the tracking result it convinced me that it's obvious you mafia bro, you dead.

VTL Drafterman.

Lolololol you've been exposed, man.