Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.3 - Illuminati- Day Phase 1

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 11:52:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is the last month of the year of 2011, and the Illuminati is gearing up for their fated plans of mass destruction for 2012. But some of their puppets are beginning to retaliate. Will the puppets rise up against the Illuminati in order to save the world from the chaos? Or will the Illuminati control it all? The fate of the world is in your hands!

Rules:

- No copy & pasting your role pm. Summaries are okay.
- No discussing this game outside official game threads & pms.
- Once someone is lynched, votes are locked. No talking after I close the thread out. If you do so, you will be penalized.
- Inactive players will be replaced
- Have fun!

Give thanks to my gracious co-mod Medic0506 for help me get this game up!

Active players:

Jmnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
Blackhawk1331
PartamRuhem
Squirtle
Lordknukle
Man-Is-Good
Drafterman
F-16 Fighting Falcon
Blackvoid
Viper-King
TruthAnalyst
DevonNetzley

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 11:56:48 AM
Everyone should give their illuminati symbol. I don't know about anyone else, but my pm says that only the town gets symbols. I win with the town. Also, before I give my symbol, I want one other person to be on board with this plan.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:01:00 PM
VTL Lickdafoot
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:01:53 PM
I win with town.

Before I continue, I would to say that I am the "Miller". I am town, however I will show up guilty on investigations.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:02:57 PM
At 12/3/2011 11:56:48 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Everyone should give their illuminati symbol. I don't know about anyone else, but my pm says that only the town gets symbols. I win with the town. Also, before I give my symbol, I want one other person to be on board with this plan.

VTL blackhawk

I have a lightning bolt, but my pm doesn't say anything about those symbols being exclusive to the town. Maybe your mafia role pm does.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:04:31 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:02:57 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/3/2011 11:56:48 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

VTL blackhawk

I have a lightning bolt, but my pm doesn't say anything about those symbols being exclusive to the town. Maybe your mafia role pm does.

VTL Blackhawk for role claim
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:09:21 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:08:19 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
VTL Blackhawk for pressure

I win with the terrorists.

Please say "I win with town" in case there is an LD.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:11:30 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:09:21 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/3/2011 12:08:19 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
VTL Blackhawk for pressure

I win with the terrorists.

Please say "I win with town" in case there is an LD.

If you say so.

I win with the town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:15:04 PM
Btw Lordknuckle we don't need a role claim for BH, just a character claim. We generally only ask for roles in DP2 and afterwards, when someone is acting suspicious.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:15:56 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:15:04 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Btw Lordknuckle we don't need a role claim for BH, just a character claim. We generally only ask for roles in DP2 and afterwards, when someone is acting suspicious.

If you can get a role claim... then why not ask for one?

hmm?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:19:11 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:15:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

hmm?

Cause we risk outing a power role on DP1, like cop or LD, before they can even use their power.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:19:21 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:15:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

hmm?

we don't want him to role claim if he doesn't have to. If his role is good, then he is mafia target #1.

Then again, I always love a DP1 role claim.

VTL Blackhawk
I win with the town btw
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:28:02 PM
Whatever.... I'll be fine with a character claim.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:28:30 PM
and a "I win with town".
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:29:52 PM
I win with the town.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 12:51:39 PM
At 12/3/2011 12:49:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
And - like a fart in the wind - he's gone. Focusing on blackhawk is like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.

Yeah thats why he always slips under the radar. The only time I've ever seen him active was in the beginner 2.1 game.
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:04:46 PM
I win with the town.

I still don't understand the concept of outing characters immediately, it seems to be needlessly dangerous for the town.

VTNL
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:08:24 PM
At 12/3/2011 1:04:46 PM, TheTruthAnalyst wrote:
I win with the town.

I still don't understand the concept of outing characters immediately, it seems to be needlessly dangerous for the town.

VTNL

Basically we arbitrarily pick someone to character claim. Then based on everyone's behavior after that, we arbitrarily decide that someone is acting suspicious, so they character claim as well. Then we arbitrarily decide to VTNL.

No it doesn't make perfect sense, but really, what does make sense?
TheTruthAnalyst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:12:37 PM
At 12/3/2011 1:08:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with the town.

VTNL

Basically we arbitrarily pick someone to character claim. Then based on everyone's behavior after that, we arbitrarily decide that someone is acting suspicious, so they character claim as well. Then we arbitrarily decide to VTNL.

No it doesn't make perfect sense, but really, what does make sense?

It just makes more sense to me not to risk outing any important PRs. I understand that we do it here, I just don't see why.

I might just have a bad taste in my mouth about it having been killed the first night in HvV Movies
Vote For Truth. Vote For Pie.
Truth-Pie 2012 (member FDIC)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:15:28 PM
I win with the town.

VTNL

The ability of the mafia to fake claim is less in the beginning because there is a higher risk of being counter claimed. As long as there are protective roles, outing a town power role isn't as risky as you may think. Come NP1 a townie WILL die regardless. Preventing that without claims is a result of pure chance. If we have a claim, the doc can protect that person. If the mafia go after them, the don't get a kill, if they done, then they get a less valuable townie

Our advantage is numbers. Our disadvantage is no information. We have to trade one for the other.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 1:52:46 PM
At 12/3/2011 1:15:28 PM, drafterman wrote:
I win with the town.

VTNL

The ability of the mafia to fake claim is less in the beginning because there is a higher risk of being counter claimed. As long as there are protective roles, outing a town power role isn't as risky as you may think. Come NP1 a townie WILL die regardless. Preventing that without claims is a result of pure chance. If we have a claim, the doc can protect that person. If the mafia go after them, the don't get a kill, if they done, then they get a less valuable townie

Our advantage is numbers. Our disadvantage is no information. We have to trade one for the other.

I somewhat agree with you. Even though it is risky to reveal powerful roles, it is worth it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 2:04:54 PM
I win with the town. Now, I totally disagree that any role-claims on DP1 besides Miller. The miller has already claimed so we should move on into the NP to see if our investigative roles have any results. Blackhawk, don't role-claim. Tell people to fvck off.

Drafterman, why are you pushing for a role-claim so hard? Let the mafia keep taking shots in the dark and midfvcking themselves. We should just get BH's character claim and VTNL. Maybe get yours as well as I find it slightly suspicious that you are pushing so hard so early. I won't add to the pressure as there is enough already.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 2:10:19 PM
At 12/3/2011 2:04:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I win with the town. Now, I totally disagree that any role-claims on DP1 besides Miller. The miller has already claimed so we should move on into the NP to see if our investigative roles have any results. Blackhawk, don't role-claim. Tell people to fvck off.

Drafterman, why are you pushing for a role-claim so hard? Let the mafia keep taking shots in the dark and midfvcking themselves. We should just get BH's character claim and VTNL. Maybe get yours as well as I find it slightly suspicious that you are pushing so hard so early. I won't add to the pressure as there is enough already.

I didn't say anything about a role claim. I find blackhawks post suspicious. My PM doesn't say anything about only town having symbols. Does yours? Why does blackhawk have information we don't? Do you known who normally has information the town doesn't? The mafia.

I'd like blackhawks symbol and character. Based on mine, I don't think there is a strong character-role relationship, so minimal risk there. If our symbols are important and town only, the mafia may have been told that.