6. notizbo
7. Tom-Cruise
8. Guilty
9. fubar
10. The_Lwerd

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD

Beeb - ____________________________________________

Please continue submitting your night actions ahead of time.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Stonehenge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:36:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Booger is back! But we know nothing about Beeb because he was janitored... (and there's my "point out the obvious just to show that I'm here" post...)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:55:08 PM
My mistake.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Stonehenge
2. ironwood
3. Lord-Frederick-Danton
4. badnames
5. notizbo
6. Tom-Cruise
7. Guilty
8. fubar
9. The_Lwerd

It takes 5 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD

Booger - Tree stump – if at any time you role claim your true role, you die. You win with the town.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Stonehenge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 11:10:00 PM
At 12/3/2011 10:55:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
My mistake.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Stonehenge
2. ironwood
3. Lord-Frederick-Danton
4. badnames
5. notizbo
6. Tom-Cruise
7. Guilty
8. fubar
9. The_Lwerd

It takes 5 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD

Booger - Tree stump – if at any time you role claim your true role, you die. You win with the town.

Oh. Shoot, I thought we had a reviver or something.
Lord-Frederick-Danton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:04:59 AM
Lord Frederick Danton (the venerable Maximillion denotes):

I must state my displeasure at the shady fellow Logic_on_rails . His foolish joking has tarnished my good name, and while I do appreciate a good jest, I must tell all those like him to please avoid this game, lest they incur my wrath. Now we'll return to Maximillion for the minor issues.

Maximillion:

That was an ... interesting 6th vote... An interesting role too... useless though. Janitored... point of note... I think we have decent reason to pressure ... VTL The_Lwerd - 6th vote...

If the heathen does not answer the ... accusation ... I will be forced to ... level the extent of me and more importantly my Lord's ... power of mind against the criminal.
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:19:41 AM
It seems to me that if there were any logic to our language, trust would be a four letter word.

Let's get something going unless investigators come out with some results.

Two things most suspect about votes on Booger: The idiot who posted the fifth vote with the opportunity for a mafia hammer, and the idiot who hammered. Who are you people who would lynch someone on the first day for such a trivial reason?

Fifth Vote:
Badnames: "VTL Booger k"

Sixth Vote:
The_Lwerd: "Since everyone has claimed that they win with the town and Booger has not provided any reason or explination as to what his confusion was over a rather apparent role."

Both of these people are extremely suspicious, but Badnames didn't even give a reasoning, AND was defending Booger up until she voted. Plus her name SUCKS. Booyah bizzle. Vtl Badnames

Also, STRONG FOS on Ironwood. He talks about how he is "Pressuring" and "We're gonna VTNL today anway" but does not unvote once he sees the fifth vote come up. What up with that, Ironwood?

We need to avenge that crusty treasure up our noses!
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:30:42 AM
At 12/4/2011 12:04:59 AM, Lord-Frederick-Danton wrote:
Lord Frederick Danton (the venerable Maximillion denotes):

I must state my displeasure at the shady fellow Logic_on_rails . His foolish joking has tarnished my good name, and while I do appreciate a good jest, I must tell all those like him to please avoid this game, lest they incur my wrath. Now we'll return to Maximillion for the minor issues.

Maximillion:

That was an ... interesting 6th vote... An interesting role too... useless though. Janitored... point of note... I think we have decent reason to pressure ... VTL The_Lwerd - 6th vote...

If the heathen does not answer the ... accusation ... I will be forced to ... level the extent of me and more importantly my Lord's ... power of mind against the criminal.

Heha. I did not see this cause of reading over last dp while posting. Both of these people need to fess up though i am more suspicious of Badnames. Nice to get some pressure going though. I'll let the rest decide on who they want to vote. L_WERD, BADNAMES and IRONWOOD all need to come forth with some ANSWERS or I will support lynching ALL OF THEM.
The_Lwerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 10:00:38 AM
At 12/4/2011 12:19:41 AM, Tom-Cruise wrote:
It seems to me that if there were any logic to our language, trust would be a four letter word.

Two things most suspect about votes on Booger: The idiot who posted the fifth vote with the opportunity for a mafia hammer, and the idiot who hammered. Who are you people who would lynch someone on the first day for such a trivial reason?

Fifth Vote:

Sixth Vote:
The_Lwerd: "Since everyone has claimed that they win with the town and Booger has not provided any reason or explination as to what his confusion was over a rather apparent role."

What is suspicious about that? Was there anything wrong in the reasoning? He was acting scummy, though we can now see he didn't have a choice because of his role.

Though I agree that badnames proivded little last day other than a vote with no explination and as such should be pressured about why he would throw out votes with no explination.

Both of these people are extremely suspicious, but Badnames didn't even give a reasoning, AND was defending Booger up until she voted. Plus her name SUCKS. Booyah bizzle. Vtl Badnames

Also, STRONG FOS on Ironwood. He talks about how he is "Pressuring" and "We're gonna VTNL today anway" but does not unvote once he sees the fifth vote come up. What up with that, Ironwood?

I win with the town.
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 10:46:24 AM
At 12/4/2011 10:00:38 AM, The_Lwerd wrote:
At 12/4/2011 12:19:41 AM, Tom-Cruise wrote:

Fifth Vote:

Sixth Vote:

What is suspicious about that? Was there anything wrong in the reasoning? He was acting scummy, though we can now see he didn't have a choice because of his role.

Though I agree that badnames proivded little last day other than a vote with no explination and as such should be pressured about why he would throw out votes with no explination.

I win with the town.

i voted that way because the clarification thing didnt make sense.. i think it did but you changed me mind on page three or 4
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 12:34:37 PM
Ugh. People deliberately making their posts look awful is causing me a headache. VTL badnames for additional pressure.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
The_Lwerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:26:35 PM
I'm going to add to the pressure for badnames, this brings the vote count up to 3 for him. Acting in such a manner as he did was either a mafia or noob, and there is no way to teel if he is a noob.

Vote Badnames
notizbo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:45:58 PM
At 12/4/2011 1:42:31 PM, badnames wrote:
why is everyone ignoring my reason?? if i get lynched pay attention to those guys.

ill say my character at four votes i guess

k

VTL badnames for presure
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:51:44 PM
At 12/4/2011 1:45:58 PM, notizbo wrote:
At 12/4/2011 1:42:31 PM, badnames wrote:
why is everyone ignoring my reason?? if i get lynched pay attention to those guys.

ill say my character at four votes i guess

k

VTL badnames for presure

i'm a Commuter
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:51:59 PM
VOTE COUNT

The_Lwerd – 1/5 – Lord-Frederick-Danton
Badnames – 4/5 – tomcruise, guilty, the_lwerd, notizbo
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 1:54:21 PM
i thik we should pressure tom cruise and lwerd. notice the reason lwerd bandwagonned with tomcruise was because "i did little last day phase". the thing is, tom cruise only did ONE post yesterday yet lwerd ignored this fact and chose me for SOME reason. she ALSO ignored the reason i gave for voting. very suspicious. on top of that, tom claimed miller which is a very good fake claim to say the least for mafia. i suggest cop to go after him or her tonight.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 2:06:25 PM
Modnote: I made a mistake (with booger); there are only 9 active players.

It takes *5* votes to lynch.
Lord-Frederick-Danton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 2:19:19 PM
Maximillion:

By George! Insults flying at my ... posting style from Guilty. How hypocritical! My Lord is not ... poor in his posting style either!

On matters at hand... Unvote lest another lynch goes through. Also, Blue's using some ... unique ... roles this game - commuter, tree stump etc. Commuter means nothing can get you at night if you go out of town, right?

Also, why is badnames ... suggesting the cop used to investigate a miller claim?? FOS. Get a lie detector on the miller.

Nevertheless, my Lord ... implores me to keep pressuring Lwerd so...
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 2:19:39 PM
well i know im about to get hammered, so, again, DONT let tom cruise and lwerd get away without pressure next day phase. i STRONGLY advise investigating them!! ALSO whoever hammers me!!
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 2:20:01 PM
At 12/4/2011 2:19:19 PM, Lord-Frederick-Danton wrote:
Maximillion:

By George! Insults flying at my ... posting style from Guilty. How hypocritical! My Lord is not ... poor in his posting style either!

On matters at hand... Unvote lest another lynch goes through. Also, Blue's using some ... unique ... roles this game - commuter, tree stump etc. Commuter means nothing can get you at night if you go out of town, right?

Also, why is badnames ... suggesting the cop used to investigate a miller claim?? FOS. Get a lie detector on the miller.

Nevertheless, my Lord ... implores me to keep pressuring Lwerd so...