Total Posts:421|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV: Movie Edition Mafia - DAY PHASE 3

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:15:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Last night was not quite so eventful as the previous, though it should be an interesting day, full of revelations and confusion. IMF Agent Ethan Hunt was found dead in his bed, appearing to have been slashed to death in his sleep, his final mission failed...

The hunt for the villains continues.

GRAVEYARD:

PartumRuhem: You are ETHAN HUNT from the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE films.
You are the AGENT. Each night, you may send a message to one person. Who you are, what your character is or what your alliance is WILL NOT be confirmed by me. You are also the ODD/EVEN TRACKER/WATCHER. Each odd numbered night phase, you may target one person. You will be informed of anyone they visit. Each even numbered night phase, you may target one person. You will be informed of anyone who visits them. You win with the town.

BlackVoid: T-800 aka CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS MODEL 101; Roleblocker, 1-shot Tree Stumper.
TheTruthAnalyst: Obi-Wan Kenobi; Lie Detector
Andromeda_Z: MISSING

LIVING PLAYERS:

01. GreyParrot
02. Medic0506
03. Drafterman
04. Logic_on_rails
05. M.Torres
06. bluesteel
07. socialpinko
08. Lickdafoot
09. Danielle
10. Blackhawk1331
11. Spritle
12. Rusty

SEVEN VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:17:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So either we have an Odd Night Janitor, or there is no Janitor and the missing has to do with something else. Or it could be an Odd Night Serial Killer, which I could easily see in a Movie-themed game.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:20:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't see Danielle up there in the dead list so I assume she didn't die. What about you Torres? Who did you target last night?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:21:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:20:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I don't see Danielle up there in the dead list so I assume she didn't die. What about you Torres? Who did you target last night?

I targeted Logic.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:42:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Until someone comes forward with some investigations, should we pressure for more claims?

Dead
PartamRuhem - Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) - Agent, Odd Tracker, Even Watcher - Town
Blackvoid - T-800 (Terminator) - Roleblocker, Tree Stumper - Mafia
TheTruthAnalyst - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) - Lie Detector - Town
Andromeda - Unknown

Full Claims:
Lickdafoot - "I win with the town" - Snake Plissken (Escape from L.A.) - Miller
M.Torres - "" - Alan Garner (The Hangover) - Roleblocker
Danielle - "I win with the town" - David Dunn (Unbreakable) - Bulletproof
bluesteel - "I win with the town" - El Mariachi (El Mariachi) - Hunter

Partial Claims:
GreyParrot - "I win with the town" - Ash (Evil Dead Pokemon)

Allegiance Claims:
Medic0506 - "I win with the town"
Drafterman - "I win with the town"
Spritle - "I win with the town"
Rusty - "I win with the town"
Logic_on_rails - "I win with the town"
socialpinko - "I win with the town"

No Claim:
blackhawk1331
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:47:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
Until someone comes forward with some investigations, should we pressure for more claims?

Dead
PartamRuhem - Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) - Agent, Odd Tracker, Even Watcher - Town
Blackvoid - T-800 (Terminator) - Roleblocker, Tree Stumper - Mafia
TheTruthAnalyst - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) - Lie Detector - Town
Andromeda - Unknown

Full Claims:
Lickdafoot - "I win with the town" - Snake Plissken (Escape from L.A.) - Miller
M.Torres - "" - Alan Garner (The Hangover) - Roleblocker
Danielle - "I win with the town" - David Dunn (Unbreakable) - Bulletproof
bluesteel - "I win with the town" - El Mariachi (El Mariachi) - Hunter

Partial Claims:
GreyParrot - "I win with the town" - Ash (Evil Dead Pokemon)

Allegiance Claims:
Medic0506 - "I win with the town"
Drafterman - "I win with the town"
Spritle - "I win with the town"
Rusty - "I win with the town"
Logic_on_rails - "I win with the town"
socialpinko - "I win with the town"

No Claim:
blackhawk1331

! ! !
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:51:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
Until someone comes forward with some investigations, should we pressure for more claims?

I'm not sure. Perhaps Blackhawk just because we have less information on him than on anyone.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:53:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember people were trying to get a claim from Partam before we VTNL'd.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:54:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:47:45 PM, Rusty wrote:
At 12/4/2011 6:42:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
Until someone comes forward with some investigations, should we pressure for more claims?

Dead
PartamRuhem - Ethan Hunt (Mission Impossible) - Agent, Odd Tracker, Even Watcher - Town
Blackvoid - T-800 (Terminator) - Roleblocker, Tree Stumper - Mafia
TheTruthAnalyst - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) - Lie Detector - Town
Andromeda - Unknown

Full Claims:
Lickdafoot - "I win with the town" - Snake Plissken (Escape from L.A.) - Miller
M.Torres - "" - Alan Garner (The Hangover) - Roleblocker
Danielle - "I win with the town" - David Dunn (Unbreakable) - Bulletproof
bluesteel - "I win with the town" - El Mariachi (El Mariachi) - Hunter

Partial Claims:
GreyParrot - "I win with the town" - Ash (Evil Dead Pokemon)

Allegiance Claims:
Medic0506 - "I win with the town"
Drafterman - "I win with the town"
Spritle - "I win with the town"
Rusty - "I win with the town"
Logic_on_rails - "I win with the town"
socialpinko - "I win with the town"

No Claim:
blackhawk1331

! ! !

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I ran out of ideas.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:55:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:53:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I remember people were trying to get a claim from Partam before we VTNL'd.

You're welcome to question either. I'm guessing the response will be the same regardless.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:55:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys, Partam is dead.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:56:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:17:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
So either we have an Odd Night Janitor, or there is no Janitor and the missing has to do with something else. Or it could be an Odd Night Serial Killer, which I could easily see in a Movie-themed game.

This looks like the same fluff I saw spinko post once. j/s

Janitors are one-shot.

I won't bother jumping all over you though until we see what logic has to say. I'm not sure how he was supposed to confirm you, but let's see if he does.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:58:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:55:32 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Guys, Partam is dead.

Lol, I was just about to VTL him again too. I thought someone else claimed Ethan Hunt for some reason.

Mafia is obviously killing people who claim important characters.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:58:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:56:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/4/2011 6:17:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
So either we have an Odd Night Janitor, or there is no Janitor and the missing has to do with something else. Or it could be an Odd Night Serial Killer, which I could easily see in a Movie-themed game.

This looks like the same fluff I saw spinko post once. j/s

Janitors are one-shot.

I won't bother jumping all over you though until we see what logic has to say. I'm not sure how he was supposed to confirm you, but let's see if he does.

Meh, I had a feeling someone would call me out for that. But I didn't know Janitors are one shot. Though it sticks out there was only one kill this NP, when there were 3 the first. I bet you there's a third-party killer, that's all I'm saying.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 6:59:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 6:56:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/4/2011 6:17:54 PM, M.Torres wrote:
So either we have an Odd Night Janitor, or there is no Janitor and the missing has to do with something else. Or it could be an Odd Night Serial Killer, which I could easily see in a Movie-themed game.

This looks like the same fluff I saw spinko post once. j/s

I remember it well. Danielle jumped on my arse in an instant.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:06:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 7:03:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
I think last phase it was between pressuring PR and Spritle, should we go back to Spritle? He was rather evasive.

I'm game. VTL Spirtle
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:15:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Spirtle- 3/7- socialpinko, drafterman, rusty
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:15:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
One more should be good. We have enough people to dual pressure too, I think.

Unofficial Vote Count
Spritle 3/7- socialpinko, Drafterman, Rusty
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:23:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 7:22:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I'll take it to 4 on Squirtle

VTL Squirtle for character claim

Medic, can you confirm that it was PR who messaged you? If so do you think it would be helpful to be more explicit about the message?
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:24:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 7:22:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I'll take it to 4 on Squirtle

VTL Squirtle for character claim

Oh snap, someone has competition.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:25:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Alright! finally, I am investigator, investigated LDF, night one, got response you expect from a miller, Next night investigate Daniele, response:
Danielle is NOT aligned with the town.

Sorry babe, VTL Danielle.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:26:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I had suspected that Blue and Danielle may be on the same team as well after she dodged my questions, but I may not have time to confirm it since i'll probably be dead tonight.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:27:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 7:25:01 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Alright! finally, I am investigator, investigated LDF, night one, got response you expect from a miller, Next night investigate Daniele, response:
Danielle is NOT aligned with the town.

Sorry babe, VTL Danielle.

NOPE.JPG

Guys, I am 100% positive that Greyparrot is mafia. I don't even care if I get lynched for counter-claiming. Once you see my role, Greyparrots stands NO chance whatsoever next day phase.
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:29:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm a cop. Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon. I investigated Danielle first, because she's a good player, and more harmful as mafia. Then I investigated LDF because I thought she was acting scummy last day phase. BOTH of them got town. He HAS to be mafia. Lynch his a$$.

UNVOTE. VTL GREYPARROT.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 7:31:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/4/2011 7:29:43 PM, Rusty wrote:
I'm a cop. Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon. I investigated Danielle first, because she's a good player, and more harmful as mafia. Then I investigated LDF because I thought she was acting scummy last day phase. BOTH of them got town. He HAS to be mafia. Lynch his a$$.

UNVOTE. VTL GREYPARROT.

Well I guess that's it then, you guys better lynch me.