1. ironwood
2. Lord-Frederick-Danton
3. badnames
4. Tom-Cruise
5. Guilty
6. fubar

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD

Stonehenge - Fake cop – You are third party and win only if you falsely confirm a Mafioso as a townie through your "role investigations" (and don't win if you later "un-confirm" that person, such as by dying or confessing the truth). You receive no actual results, however. You will appear innocent to other investigative roles. Each NP, you may "visit" one person (to fool anyone who may be seeing where you go at night). Win condition: falsely confirm a Mafioso then survive.

Notizbo – Janitor. You have a one-shot power to wipe the role of your NK from being announced in the DP and instead the role will be announced to you. You win with the mafia.

The_Lwerd – Watcher. See everyone who visits targeted player during the NP. You win with the town.

Booger - Tree stump – if at any time you role claim your true role, you die. You win with the town.

Beeb - ____________________________________________

Please continue submitting your night actions ahead of time.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 10:20:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2011 12:03:56 AM, bluesteel wrote:
ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. ironwood
2. Lord-Frederick-Danton
3. badnames
4. Tom-Cruise
5. Guilty
6. fubar

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD

Stonehenge - Fake cop – You are third party and win only if you falsely confirm a Mafioso as a townie through your "role investigations" (and don't win if you later "un-confirm" that person, such as by dying or confessing the truth). You receive no actual results, however. You will appear innocent to other investigative roles. Each NP, you may "visit" one person (to fool anyone who may be seeing where you go at night). Win condition: falsely confirm a Mafioso then survive.

Notizbo – Janitor. You have a one-shot power to wipe the role of your NK from being announced in the DP and instead the role will be announced to you. You win with the mafia.

The_Lwerd – Watcher. See everyone who visits targeted player during the NP. You win with the town.

Booger - Tree stump – if at any time you role claim your true role, you die. You win with the town.

Beeb - ____________________________________________

Please continue submitting your night actions ahead of time.

VTL Tom-Cruise Seems your attack against LWerd was misguided.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:25:49 PM
At 12/6/2011 10:20:23 AM, Guilty wrote:

And you are kidding me. You had your vote on The_lwerd too. It's hard to sift through the fake in this game. I do know one thing though. Ironwood has been completely avoiding my questions, and he was behaving extremely suspicious. Vtl Ironwood
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:28:41 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:25:49 PM, Tom-Cruise wrote:
At 12/6/2011 10:20:23 AM, Guilty wrote:

And you are kidding me. You had your vote on The_lwerd too. It's hard to sift through the fake in this game. I do know one thing though. Ironwood has been completely avoiding my questions, and he was behaving extremely suspicious. Vtl Ironwood

Yes, I did have my vote. But I know what my alignment is. Doesn't make sense that I would pressure myself.

Did you do anything last night?
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:41:58 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:28:41 PM, Guilty wrote:

Yes, I did have my vote. But I know what my alignment is. Doesn't make sense that I would pressure myself.

Yes but it is inconsistent to say that i'm suspicious because i had it wrong when you had it wrong as well. So why target me? You have to give me some better reasoning than that.

Of course i didn't do anything last night. I claimed very early on in dp 1 that I AM THE MILLER.

What did you do last night?
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:44:12 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:41:58 PM, Tom-Cruise wrote:
At 12/6/2011 12:28:41 PM, Guilty wrote:

Yes but it is inconsistent to say that i'm suspicious because i had it wrong when you had it wrong as well. So why target me? You have to give me some better reasoning than that.

Of course i didn't do anything last night. I claimed very early on in dp 1 that I AM THE MILLER.

What did you do last night?

Lwerd was suspicious for hammering booger. That is why she got pressure. When you came on, the pressure was starting to die, so why bring it back up unless you had some evidence? Since you're MILLER, what evidence could you have possibly had to bring the pressure back?

As far as me, I role-blocked you because of my suspicion.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Ironwood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:45:46 PM
Sorry, I haven't logged onto this account for a while. Lot of catching up to do. I see Tom Cruise mentioned that I was avoiding his questions, so let's start there. What questions do you have. I already answered all of them in the previous Day Phase, but if you have any more, let's sort those out.
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:49:56 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:45:46 PM, Ironwood wrote:
Sorry, I haven't logged onto this account for a while. Lot of catching up to do. I see Tom Cruise mentioned that I was avoiding his questions, so let's start there. What questions do you have. I already answered all of them in the previous Day Phase, but if you have any more, let's sort those out.

I asked you questions three times that you never responded to.

In day period one, you emphasized voting booger "for pressure" and "We will reach a VTNL today" Yet when the fifth vote came up, you ignored it and made some fluff post. Why did you do that? What is your role? This game is so hard that town needs all the information we can get. We need to start getting some role claims see them all placed up together before we start lynching people this time.
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:50:43 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:49:56 PM, Tom-Cruise wrote:

In day period one, you emphasized voting booger "for pressure" and "We will reach a VTNL today" Yet when the fifth vote came up, you ignored it and made some fluff post. Why did you do that? What is your role? This game is so hard that town needs all the information we can get. We need to start getting some role claims see them all placed up together before we start lynching people this time.

Where was this prudence last phase?
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:57:20 PM
At 12/6/2011 12:50:43 PM, Guilty wrote:

Where was this prudence last phase?

It was day period two. We ended up making the same mistake again. Lwerd seemed suspicious. I don't want to mess town up even more and will think about it more this time. Like I said, you really can't be placing blame on me for voting to lynch the same person that you did. Also, you never responded to me. I said you need to have a better reason for suspecting me than for voting for the same person as you. Well? Why did you avoid my question? Oh, I know, you have no real reason to pressure me. You are just pulling sh*t out of your a$$. What is your role?
Ironwood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 12:57:41 PM

In day period one, you emphasized voting booger "for pressure" and "We will reach a VTNL today"

I never did this.

Yet when the fifth vote came up, you ignored it and made some fluff post. Why did you do that?

I wasn't keeping track of the vote count which was made overly confusing by the fact that F-16 and LoR used their real accounts to make comments and LoR actually unvoted using his real account.

What is your role? This game is so hard that town needs all the information we can get. We need to start getting some role claims see them all placed up together before we start lynching people this time.

My role claim isn't going to help as it is a passive role, performed no actions so far, and gained no information. It will be much more helpful if YOU role-claim. Your questions are mostly stuff that you made up and are using them to fluff your posts.
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 1:09:36 PM
How many times do I have to say this? I CLAIMED MILLER day period 1. You guys need to read. This game sucks.

Good in idea, bad in application.

The fact that you hint at a passive role gives me all the more reason not to believe you. I can't say why of course but there is that.
Lord-Frederick-Danton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2011 12:01:29 AM
As we are in a rather critical situation I'll drop my pretences and such.

Firstly, it should be noted that the town has a vig. Essentially, we have the potential to confirm a townie among our midst. Secondly, I think it's reasonable to assume we have 2 Mafia left as if the game started with 2 Mafia then it would be seriously difficult for the Mafia to win, and if they started with 4 then the game would be over. Hence 7-3-1 seems like a reasonable balancing act.

A few matters to clear up:

1. Guilty, you state that you role blocked Tom last night. Could you give role block results for each NP? If this isn't your role then your statement may need clarification.
2. Tom, I must ask what type of results your miller claim pertains to. I'll assume it appears guilty to cop, but what about LD?

I'm not voting until I have a clear picture. If I voted wrong and the Mafia are hiding then we're dead. Best to wait and iron out the problems at hand.
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2011 11:23:12 AM
At 12/7/2011 12:01:29 AM, Lord-Frederick-Danton wrote:
As we are in a rather critical situation I'll drop my pretences and such.

Firstly, it should be noted that the town has a vig. Essentially, we have the potential to confirm a townie among our midst. Secondly, I think it's reasonable to assume we have 2 Mafia left as if the game started with 2 Mafia then it would be seriously difficult for the Mafia to win, and if they started with 4 then the game would be over. Hence 7-3-1 seems like a reasonable balancing act.

A few matters to clear up:

1. Guilty, you state that you role blocked Tom last night. Could you give role block results for each NP? If this isn't your role then your statement may need clarification.
2. Tom, I must ask what type of results your miller claim pertains to. I'll assume it appears guilty to cop, but what about LD?

I'm not voting until I have a clear picture. If I voted wrong and the Mafia are hiding then we're dead. Best to wait and iron out the problems at hand.

I targeted you NP1 and Tom-Cruise NP2.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
fubar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2011 3:47:56 PM
Wow, I really like that 3rd party role... Fake Cop.
Maybe it should be 'troll cop'. :D

Anyway, can we get a mass claim now so we can actually make some progress or are we going to continue to be re-res?

Role claim, go go go.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 12:36:35 PM
You're all so inactive, I don't even know who to replace first. The last person to post (after this) will be replaced.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Guilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 12:39:34 PM
At 12/8/2011 12:36:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
You're all so inactive, I don't even know who to replace first. The last person to post (after this) will be replaced.

First.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
The_Lwerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 12:43:36 PM

That could take a long time to get to the last person.
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 1:14:32 PM

Third.
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 1:28:41 PM
Okay. I'll make it easy for you people. Lynch one of these three people: Guilty, Lord-Frederick-Danton, Ironwood.

It's not that hard. Just pick one and place your vote.
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 1:50:55 PM
Okay. I'll go ahead and post my analysis. We need to turn around this non participating thing. If you are town, you need to start joining in with some actual analysis and help. Mafia will win this game due to inactivity if things continue how they are now.

booger - 6/6 - Ironwood, guilty, badnames, notizbo, L-F-D, The_Lwerd
The_Lwerd – 5/5 – Lord-Frederick-Danton, guilty, badnames, fubar, tom-cruise

Guilty, bandames, and LordDanton were all three involved in both of the lynches.

LordDanton, on day period two, picked an easy target when he was the first to vote the_lwerd for hammering booger even though he had a vote on him too.

Guilty, this day period, picked an easy target when he was the first to vote for ME for hammering Thelwerd. Even though he had a vote on him too.

They did the same thing. But I guess Guilt forgot about that fact that i'm the miller, I claimed it rather early on.

Furthermore, LordDanton came on and made a fluff post this day period. He was trying to seem helpful even though he admitted that he was not going to help town by placing a vote on anyone. Unvote Vtl Lord_Freakin_Danton
Lord-Frederick-Danton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:11:04 PM
Okay, I'm here.

I was pretty clear in my last vote that I wouldn't vote until I had some clarification on my questions. Guess what - Tom didn't answer my question; he just tried to forget about it. Answer the question this time Tom - it's my caveat before choosing my investigation.

You see, I'm lie detector. I've been talking pretty stupidly to avoid being killed by the Mafia, and it's worked. Furthermore, when it's come to a serious point (ie. this DP) , I've been going seriously.

Also, friend Tom doesn't seem to know what hammering is - it's putting the last vote on a person. He blames me for putting a vote on when I criticise a hammer. Well, sorry to disappoint, but hammers are different to regular votes in that they prevent discussion of NP plans, more analysis and so forth.

At this point I tend not to believe Tom - why do we need a miller if the only investigator is a LD? Miller is a good Mafia fake claim as has been proved by Marauder many times before.

Also, earlier results:

NP 1 - Guilty - Innocent
NP 2 - Fubar - Innocent

Now, I repeat this - I'm not voting until Tom answers my question about his miller status - ie. can I truthfully test an 'I win with the town' statement. This is because we can no lynch and have me investigate this NP if needed - we have the numbers so long as the vig (Ironwood by process of elimination it seems) doesn't take a shot. Knowing my ability to investigate my top suspect is a serious concern for me at this stage.

I think it'd also do well for Ironwood to confirm he's the vig. If he's not then we know a current role claim is a lie.
badnames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:31:45 PM
At 12/8/2011 2:11:04 PM, Lord-Frederick-Danton wrote:
Okay, I'm here.

I was pretty clear in my last vote that I wouldn't vote until I had some clarification on my questions. Guess what - Tom didn't answer my question; he just tried to forget about it. Answer the question this time Tom - it's my caveat before choosing my investigation.

You see, I'm lie detector. I've been talking pretty stupidly to avoid being killed by the Mafia, and it's worked. Furthermore, when it's come to a serious point (ie. this DP) , I've been going seriously.

Also, friend Tom doesn't seem to know what hammering is - it's putting the last vote on a person. He blames me for putting a vote on when I criticise a hammer. Well, sorry to disappoint, but hammers are different to regular votes in that they prevent discussion of NP plans, more analysis and so forth.

At this point I tend not to believe Tom - why do we need a miller if the only investigator is a LD? Miller is a good Mafia fake claim as has been proved by Marauder many times before.

Also, earlier results:

NP 1 - Guilty - Innocent
NP 2 - Fubar - Innocent

Now, I repeat this - I'm not voting until Tom answers my question about his miller status - ie. can I truthfully test an 'I win with the town' statement. This is because we can no lynch and have me investigate this NP if needed - we have the numbers so long as the vig (Ironwood by process of elimination it seems) doesn't take a shot. Knowing my ability to investigate my top suspect is a serious concern for me at this stage.

I think it'd also do well for Ironwood to confirm he's the vig. If he's not then we know a current role claim is a lie.

If you're town and are telling the truth about Guilty and fubar being innocent, that leaves...

1. ironwood
2. Lord-Frederick-Danton
3. badnames
4. Tom-Cruise
5. Guilty
6. fubar

... Me, Ironwood and Tom. Now, I know that I'm not mafia. That leaves Tom and Ironwood. If they were both mafia, why would Tom be going after Ironwood?
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:33:34 PM
L-F-D

First of all, who said you are the only investigator? Look at Stonehenge's role. it says "you will appear innocent to other investigators" Impying that there is more than one. There is no reaso to believe that there is not a cop or some other investigator.

My role pm says that I will appear guilty to all investigations.

Who did you test the last two day phases?

I'll role with your results. If you got innocent for fubar & guilty, that leaves Ironwood, badnames, and me. I know i'm innocent. Pick one of the other two. You can choose either one and i'll change my vote if everyone agrees but for now I will go with Unvote Vtl Ironwood

This is a must lynch correctly or die situation. If someone knows they are innocent and L-F-D's information contradicts what they know, COME FORWARD NOW. this is the time to lay it all on the line because with 4 townies and 2 mafias, and 1 townie lynch, we can possibly loose tomorrow. NO ONE ELSE COME OUT WITH THEIR ROLES. VIG NEEDS TO KILL L-F-D IF IRONWOOD AND/OR BADNAMES GET LYNCHED AND TURN UP INNOCENT
Tom-Cruise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 2:34:42 PM
I have a feeling L-F-D is playing us and he's mafia along with guilty and possibly fubar, trying to get a mislynch and a win out of us.
Ironwood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 8:08:20 PM
Tom-Cruise, I am highly suspicious of you because you keep VTLing me for no reason at all and have now led two mislynches if I counted correctly (sorry I am not following the game closely enough), correct me if I am mistaken. But you did claim miller so my vote is on LDF.

VTL LDF