Jump to topic:

Peace Out.....

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 11:27:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't get excited I'm not leaving, but I am stepping down as Minister of Mafia. Innomen will be appointing someone for the new term. I've had fun for the last few months doing the beginner games, and have enjoyed meeting the new players, but I think it's time for a fresh face. Thanks to everyone.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2011 11:32:36 PM
You will be missed, Medic. But hopefully, we'll still have you as an occasional mod, mafia-player and companion.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 1:09:01 AM
You've done very well medic0506.
I hope we find someone with the same enthusiasm and dedication as you.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 2:00:14 AM
You've been a very enthusiastic mod Medic (I hope it didn't tire you out too much!) and have definitely formed active players from the sets of beginner games. Indeed, I believe you'll be looking forward to getting engaged with games as a player, knowing more through your modding experiences.

Again, I thank you for your hard work Medic - it was a pleasure playing your games.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 2:13:41 AM
Yeah you did a great job modding all the beginner games, they were tons of fun. Hopefully the next person will be just as active.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:20:58 AM
At 12/8/2011 11:27:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Don't get excited I'm not leaving, but I am stepping down as Minister of Mafia. Innomen will be appointing someone for the new term. I've had fun for the last few months doing the beginner games, and have enjoyed meeting the new players, but I think it's time for a fresh face. Thanks to everyone.