Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.3 - Illuminati - Day Phase 3

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:40:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Illuminati were confident going into Night 3. Once again, Lord Rothschild sent a minion out to do his killings. Dave Chappelle was in the process of searching for another Puppet to give his warnings to, when Lord Rockefeller snuck up behind him and put a bullet into his head.

Walking away content with a job well done, Rockefeller never would have guessed to check behind him. A puppet grabbed him from behind and slit his throat open.

Deathbed

Blackhawk Will Smith- Your illuminati symbol is the number 6. Because you study Scientology, you gain secret knowledge from aliens. Each night you may choose a player and learn what their illuminati symbol is. Symbols are given to the puppets (town) so you will know someone is suspect if they have no symbol. You win with the town.

Blackvoid Dave Chappelle- You had an offer to join the Illuminati, but you broke free of their spell. Because of your devotion to Allah, you have the Muslim symbol of the Star and Crescent. You want to warn the other puppets about the horrors of the Illuminati, so you may recruit a member every night into a pm. You may only have 3 players in your pm at once, and it is possible to recruit mafia members, so choose wisely. You win with the town.

Viper-King Lord Rockerfeller- You are the Contacter of the Illuminati. You have no Illuminati Symbol. If the right person is night killed, they will be recruited into the Illuminati Club. Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia.

Active Players

Jmnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
PartamRuhem
Squirtle
Lordknukle
Man-Is-Good
Drafterman
F-16 Fighting Falcon
TruthAnalyst
Blackvoid 2 (replaced blackhawk who replaced DevonNeztley)

With 10 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:43:54 PM
At 12/9/2011 5:42:11 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
F-16 you won't get rid of me so easily.

I'll wait for any investigative results before ranting.

LOL! Why don't you rant now? Anyways, the vig did a good job killing Viper King. It was obvious that he was the mafia when he just popped up out of the Blue to hammer MIG.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:45:52 PM
At 12/9/2011 5:43:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 12/9/2011 5:42:11 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
F-16 you won't get rid of me so easily.

I'll wait for any investigative results before ranting.

LOL! Why don't you rant now? Anyways, the vig did a good job killing Viper King. It was obvious that he was the mafia when he just popped up out of the Blue to hammer MIG.

MiG is listed as an active player?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:47:53 PM
I was reading the end of last DP at work and knew that something was up. MiG got a bandwagon way too quickly. PR basically came out of nowhere to support my FOS even though I retracted it.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:49:30 PM
At 12/9/2011 5:40:44 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Deathbed

Blackhawk Will Smith- Your illuminati symbol is the number 6. Because you study Scientology, you gain secret knowledge from aliens. Each night you may choose a player and learn what their illuminati symbol is. Symbols are given to the puppets (town) so you will know someone is suspect if they have no symbol. You win with the town.

Blackvoid Dave Chappelle- You had an offer to join the Illuminati, but you broke free of their spell. Because of your devotion to Allah, you have the Muslim symbol of the Star and Crescent. You want to warn the other puppets about the horrors of the Illuminati, so you may recruit a member every night into a pm. You may only have 3 players in your pm at once, and it is possible to recruit mafia members, so choose wisely. You win with the town.

Viper-King Lord Rockerfeller- You are the Contacter of the Illuminati. You have no Illuminati Symbol. If the right person is night killed, they will be recruited into the Illuminati Club. Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia.

Sorry, forgot to add MIG.

Man-Is-Good You are Barack Obama. Your illuminati symbol is the Skull and Crossbone. You have one shot to learn how many mafia members were involved in a lynch. You win with the town.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:49:52 PM
Jmnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
PartamRuhem
Squirtle
Lordknukle
Drafterman
F-16 Fighting Falcon
TruthAnalyst
Blackvoid 2 (replaced blackhawk who replaced DevonNeztley)

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:55:23 PM
My new role is to find out the night actions of 1 dead person. Viper-king targeted drafterman and TTA with his powers. VK is a sort of recruiter, so we know he wouldnt target mafia. Conclusion - they are both town.

This means the possible mafia are among:

JM
Andro
PR
Spritle
F-16

Three of them are mafia. Our day lynch will be one of them.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:56:27 PM
I think the only person yet to give any claim of any sort is BV2. BV should probably say he wins with the town. Beyond that, I'd say it is between Spritle and PR. PR was overt about it but Spritle was sneaky, so I am suspecting Spritle more. Also, hopefully jm investigated Drafterman and can tell us his alignment.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 5:59:56 PM
From Viper's role PM:

"Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia."

He targetted Truth and Drafterman? I am thinking one of them is the recruit he was trying to guess and one of them was the person he killed. He HAD to have the mafia's night killer since he has no other powers so he couldn't have roleblocked any one of them.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:03:41 PM
At 12/9/2011 5:59:56 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
From Viper's role PM:

"Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia."

He targetted Truth and Drafterman? I am thinking one of them is the recruit he was trying to guess and one of them was the person he killed. He HAD to have the mafia's night killer since he has no other powers so he couldn't have roleblocked any one of them.

He is not the night killer because neither of those people he targeted are dead.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:06:18 PM
I find out ALL actions they took. Viper targeted drafterman and TTA. Worst case scenario, one of them was recruited. But we still know that 3 of those people in my list are mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:10:45 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:06:18 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I find out ALL actions they took. Viper targeted drafterman and TTA. Worst case scenario, one of them was recruited. But we still know that 3 of those people in my list are mafia.

And all this happenned in NP2?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:13:53 PM
Drafter was targeted NP1. The fact that Viper targeted again in NP2 means that drafter was not recruited. TTA is still very likely town statistically. Either way, we know there are 3 mafia in the list of 5 people I gave. We have a 60% chance of lynching a mafia, even if we guessed completely randomly.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:16:01 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:14:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, I think we should ask Drafterman and TTA to role claim and what happened to them each night. Either one of them could be the recruit.

Drafterman will not be role claiming unless has info. He is conirmed town. There is no reason to pressure him.

TTA is probably not the recruit, statistically. Your plan outs 2 townie roles to the mafia. Unless thats what you want...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:18:12 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:16:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/9/2011 6:14:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, I think we should ask Drafterman and TTA to role claim and what happened to them each night. Either one of them could be the recruit.

Drafterman will not be role claiming unless has info. He is conirmed town. There is no reason to pressure him.

TTA is probably not the recruit, statistically. Your plan outs 2 townie roles to the mafia. Unless thats what you want...

Also, the person is only recruited when they die "If the right person is killed." Since he kept looking after me, I'm not it. It MAY be TTA, but only if TTA dies.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:23:12 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:20:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Ohh I get it! Awesome. We have a confirmed townie in Drafterman but TTA isn't confirmed. Hang on, let me figure this out.

What he means is that he needs a minute to discuss these developments in the mafia PM and find out how to discredit them.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:23:40 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:20:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Ohh I get it! Awesome. We have a confirmed townie in Drafterman but TTA isn't confirmed. Hang on, let me figure this out.

My interpretation of this is:

There exists a non-mafia who, if killed before DP5 would be recruited into Mafia, giving VK a special power.

VK also had the ability to try and find who this person was.

It is unknown if they will still be recruited if they die before DP5 with VK dead. That is, the flip power may be a hidden trait of the recruitee, with VK simply having the ability to find out who they are.

In any event, by virtue of even being targeted, me and TTA are confirmed as, at least, not being mafia. Unfortunately, it makes TTA prime target to be NKed, just in case he was the person and will still be recruited if NKed before DP5.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:39:57 PM
PartamRuhem
F-16_Fighting_falcon
Lordknukle
Andromeda_Z
Spritle
Viper-King

Full Claims

1) JMNot. - "Iwwtt" - Pentagram - Beyonce - odd LD/ even
2) Lordkn - "Iwwtt" - N/A - M.C. - Miller

Partial Claims

3) AndroZ - "Iwwtt" - Triangle - Jay Z - __________
4) Drafte. - "Iwwtt" - Lightning Bolt - Lady Gaga - __________
5) Spritle - "Iwwtt" - Mickey Ears - B.S. - __________
6) TruthA - "Iwwtt" - EyeOfHorus - E.T - __________
7) F-16 F - "Iwwtt" - Key - ___________ - __________
8) Partam - "Iwwtt" - Pillar - ___________ - __________

Alliance claims

No Claims

9) BV2 - _____ - ________ - ___________ - __________

Everyone needs to present their symbol and Character. BV2, you need to say "I win with the town"

JM - what is your even-night role?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:41:10 PM
Also check this out.

Here's the list I mentioned before, where we know the remaining mafia are.

JM
Andro
Partam
Spritle
F-16

Well guess how many of them contributed to MiG's mislynch? Four of them.

F-16, Andro, Spritle, and PR.

Seriously, we've got like a 75% chance of picking one randomly and having them be guilty. Then we can LD one, cop the other, and vig kill the last. That would yield at minimum, 2 mafia. Three is more likely.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:44:07 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:41:10 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Also check this out.

Here's the list I mentioned before, where we know the remaining mafia are.

JM
Andro
Partam
Spritle
F-16

Well guess how many of them contributed to MiG's mislynch? Four of them.

F-16, Andro, Spritle, and PR.

Seriously, we've got like a 75% chance of picking one randomly and having them be guilty. Then we can LD one, cop the other, and vig kill the last. That would yield at minimum, 2 mafia. Three is more likely.

Don't think I haven't noticed that you have surreptitiously excluded your name from the list. Yeah, you "know" you're town. But there is nothing that confirms you. If VK told the mafia is choices before making them (highly likely) then any mafia member could come out with your role and information.

So I'm letting you know that I'm certainly not excluding you from any set of "who could be mafia."

I think Spritle is a good start, as I really don't buy his symbol.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:47:08 PM
Drafterman feel free to suspect me. But know that town does not lose on a mislynch today. So if I were mafia, I could not afford to steer us into a miclynch today as I would be killed the following DP. Mafia making this up is not rational.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2011 6:47:21 PM
At 12/9/2011 6:46:40 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Out of those, I'd lynch Spritle. He set it up so ViperKing could hammer.

I forgot to VTL him. >.< VTL Spritle.