Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Miscellaneous Mafia - DP3

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 10:11:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
== Living Players ==

01. F-16
02. tvellalott
03. drafterman
04. Andromeda
05. Medic
06. bluesteel
07. PartamRuhem
08. Raisor
09. Thaddeus
10. Blackhawk1331
11. Viper-King
12. nonentity
13. socialpinko
14. Lickdafoot 2
15. DetectableNinja
16. Logic_on_rails
17. Wierdman
18. Ore_Ele
19. Homo_Sacer
20. CapLock
21. Spritle 2
22. Cobo

You need 12 votes to carry out a lynch.

== Graveyard ==

Spritle 1: Town, Cop
Lickdafoot 1: Town, Messenger
headphonegut: Town, Politician
President of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 10:41:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Would have thought mafia would have killed DNinja last night. But more importantly Tv's still alive. What info did you get last night?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 10:42:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol, no mafia NK.

And headphonegut proves, yet again, that he can't play pro-town no matter what. Geez that's annoying.

tv, what'd you find?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:00:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 11:45:17 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
hmm.. i got nothing so hopefully someone has some results.

umm, are you claiming RB or did you get an innocent on someone cuz if it's the latter, you should tell us who since you already soft claimed an investigative role.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:01:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I took over JM and he was the forensic investigator. I use my ONE SHOT ability to investigate my death (Spritle #1). Capslock was responsible for killing me.

VTL Capslock

For some answers and possibly a lynch.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:04:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:00:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/10/2011 11:45:17 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
hmm.. i got nothing so hopefully someone has some results.

umm, are you claiming RB or did you get an innocent on someone cuz if it's the latter, you should tell us who since you already soft claimed an investigative role.

I never actually did though. people speculated that. i wasn't roleblocked.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:05:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:01:30 PM, Spritle wrote:
So I took over JM and he was the forensic investigator. I use my ONE SHOT ability to investigate my death (Spritle #1). Capslock was responsible for killing me.


VTL Capslock

For some answers and possibly a lynch.

Well that's interesting. vtl capslock
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:13:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:01:30 PM, Spritle wrote:
So I took over JM and he was the forensic investigator. I use my ONE SHOT ability to investigate my death (Spritle #1). Capslock was responsible for killing me.


VTL Capslock

For some answers and possibly a lynch.

Gotta follow the results.

VTL Capslock
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:23:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL capslock.

If people are still suspicious of me I can answer any questions when I get home later (won't be home for another 6 hours maybe).
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:37:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyway, I get this is only for F-16's benefit.

This is from DP1:

At 12/4/2011 2:02:10 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 12/4/2011 1:59:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
FOS on Non-entity for pressuring me for the exact same reasons she said applied to BS, but is now VTNLing after I claimed.

I said I don't think I believe you. Why should I hop onto your suspicion of bluesteel if I'm suspicious of you??

At 12/4/2011 2:04:32 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 12/4/2011 2:02:10 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 12/4/2011 1:59:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
FOS on Non-entity for pressuring me for the exact same reasons she said applied to BS, but is now VTNLing after I claimed.

I said I don't think I believe you. Why should I hop onto your suspicion of bluesteel if I'm suspicious of you??

And no, I didn't pressure you for the exact same reasons that applied to BS. I said YOU pressured BS for the same reasons that applied to YOU. My other reason for pressuring you was that you were more scummy. ie. were pressured first and dodged it, grasped at straws. BS is definitely less scummy than you to everyone else at this point.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:39:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ NonEntity, I was pressured first by HPG who gave no reason for the pressure and also asked for a character claim in a characterless game, so the pressure wasn't justified.

VTL CAPLLOCK
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 12:48:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:41:38 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL SPRITLE to give me and raisor an explanation for mislynch
capslock is stll my #1 suspect

you know, if you believe that spritle is telling the truth and capslock is guilty, then there is no reason to believe spritle is suspicious for pushing the hpg lynch. youre a newb so i don't find you particularly suspect, i'm just saying. it's a blatant contradiction.

We're at 7 so i'd say two more votes and then give him time to respond. he doesn't seem very active, so in the meantime, hopefully someone else will come out with some useful info.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:04:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:55:19 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL CAPSLOCK
spritle you could be lying and wanting a mislynch

and if he is, we lynch him next. a one for one trade almost always favors town.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:16:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:39:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ NonEntity, I was pressured first by HPG who gave no reason for the pressure and also asked for a character claim in a characterless game, so the pressure wasn't justified.

VTL CAPLLOCK

Someone has to be pressured first. What's your point? I voted for you because you seemed scummy. The reasons you wanted to vote bluesteel made no sense. And because the reasons YOU gave also applied to YOU, that was also more scummy. The reasons on their own were not enough to vtl someone. That's what you fail to understand and that's why I'm so frustrated with you.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:22:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 1:16:51 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 12/10/2011 12:39:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ NonEntity, I was pressured first by HPG who gave no reason for the pressure and also asked for a character claim in a characterless game, so the pressure wasn't justified.

VTL CAPLLOCK

Someone has to be pressured first. What's your point? I voted for you because you seemed scummy. The reasons you wanted to vote bluesteel made no sense. And because the reasons YOU gave also applied to YOU, that was also more scummy. The reasons on their own were not enough to vtl someone. That's what you fail to understand and that's why I'm so frustrated with you.

Okay, I think I think I get where you are coming from. Let me clarify: I said that Bluesteel dodged pressure. You are essentially saying that dodging pressure is not a reason to VTL someone BUT you VTL'd me because I dodged pressure yet VTL'd Bluesteel for the exact same reason that I was guilty of, and that is the reason you found me scummy right?

Okay, well I explained that I did NOT dodge pressure and the reason I didn't claim when HPG pressured me because he had no justification and also seemed suspicious for asking for a character. Does that make more sense now?
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:34:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 1:22:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 12/10/2011 1:16:51 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 12/10/2011 12:39:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ NonEntity, I was pressured first by HPG who gave no reason for the pressure and also asked for a character claim in a characterless game, so the pressure wasn't justified.

VTL CAPLLOCK

Someone has to be pressured first. What's your point? I voted for you because you seemed scummy. The reasons you wanted to vote bluesteel made no sense. And because the reasons YOU gave also applied to YOU, that was also more scummy. The reasons on their own were not enough to vtl someone. That's what you fail to understand and that's why I'm so frustrated with you.

Okay, I think I think I get where you are coming from. Let me clarify: I said that Bluesteel dodged pressure. You are essentially saying that dodging pressure is not a reason to VTL someone BUT you VTL'd me because I dodged pressure yet VTL'd Bluesteel for the exact same reason that I was guilty of, and that is the reason you found me scummy right?


Blue didn't really "dodge" pressure though... like I said a million times before, you admitted the reasons you had for vtl'ing him were dumb, ie. standard-operating procedure to vtl him first. Like I said before, his reaction was reasonable. Your insistence of my suspicion is just so retarded and a waste of pages.

Okay, well I explained that I did NOT dodge pressure and the reason I didn't claim when HPG pressured me because he had no justification and also seemed suspicious for asking for a character. Does that make more sense now?

Okay and your suspicion of me makes zero sense. The more you continue to have backwards logic the more I'm suspicious of you. All you've really done is made me less interested in the game... Like I said before, I'm never home, so I tend to post on DDO on my phone, which I will not do in this game, thanks you to you :)

And since I'm at work, I don't have spare brainpower to be of any help to the town because (1) I'm busy at work and (2) I'm arguing pointlessly with you.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:38:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nonentity, I could refute your arguments if you want but you don't seem to want to make arguments, counter-arguments etc. You just want people to not accuse you and if anyone does, it makes the game less fun for you. Okay, maybe we should just believe you are town <sarcasm>

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion as my suspicion is currently on Caplock.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:49:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 1:38:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Nonentity, I could refute your arguments if you want but you don't seem to want to make arguments, counter-arguments etc. You just want people to not accuse you and if anyone does, it makes the game less fun for you.

lol, whatever you say. I pointed out why your reasons for suspecting me and NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO VOTED FOR YOU IN THE SAME DP were retarded.

I pointed out that you were asking me THE SAME QUESTIONS I had already answered previously, and that the reason I refused to repeat them was because IT IS HARD TO POST ON MY PHONE, and nearly impossible for me to properly quote on my phone.

Okay, maybe we should just believe you are town <sarcasm>

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion as my suspicion is currently on Caplock.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 1:54:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 1:38:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
You just want people to not accuse you and if anyone does, it makes the game less fun for you.

lol No, as I said before, it's backwards logic from "townies" that makes the game less fun. I really hate repeating myself...
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 3:00:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Results are obvious - VTL Capslock

Now, let's see what role he has and whether he can justify the kill at all.

Sidenote: Forensic investigator has been used a lot to bus Mafia teammates in the past (see Soviet Mafia for example) . While it's highly likely that Capslock is Mafia and Spritle town, we can't be assured of the results quite yet.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 3:40:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Still no results from TV yet?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 4:44:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 12:30:37 PM, Viper-King wrote:
spritle im suspicious of you since you made me and raisor get into a mislynch an explanation please?

First of all, I didn't MAKE you do anything. You chose to vote. Therefore, your reasoning is ridiculous to say the least.

Second, for all you who doubt my affiliation, investigate me. I only had the forensic power one time. I figured I'd use it on myself as I was the only one who was killed. Plus, I was a cop and you definitely need an explanation for killing and investigative role. I figured i'd out my role because it is only a one shot thing. Basically, I am no longer a threat to the mafia since my power is gone. I win with the town. LD or investigate me.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 4:55:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 4:44:22 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/10/2011 12:30:37 PM, Viper-King wrote:
spritle im suspicious of you since you made me and raisor get into a mislynch an explanation please?

First of all, I didn't MAKE you do anything. You chose to vote. Therefore, your reasoning is ridiculous to say the least.
WHAT? you convinced me and raisor to mislynch someone. you used your idiotic reasoning to get an innocent bystander killed who would have helped the society
Second, for all you who doubt my affiliation, investigate me. I only had the forensic power one time. I figured I'd use it on myself as I was the only one who was killed. Plus, I was a cop and you definitely need an explanation for killing and investigative role. I figured i'd out my role because it is only a one shot thing. Basically, I am no longer a threat to the mafia since my power is gone. I win with the town. LD or investigate me.
WHAT? are you saying im guilty? Are you lying about CAPSLOCK? Are you saying that people should investigate you because your the godfather and you will show up innocent?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2011 4:56:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/10/2011 4:44:22 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/10/2011 12:30:37 PM, Viper-King wrote:
spritle im suspicious of you since you made me and raisor get into a mislynch an explanation please?

First of all, I didn't MAKE you do anything. You chose to vote. Therefore, your reasoning is ridiculous to say the least.

Second, for all you who doubt my affiliation, investigate me. I only had the forensic power one time. I figured I'd use it on myself as I was the only one who was killed. Plus, I was a cop and you definitely need an explanation for killing and investigative role. I figured i'd out my role because it is only a one shot thing. Basically, I am no longer a threat to the mafia since my power is gone. I win with the town. LD or investigate me.

There's no need to waste an investigation. We act on the results, and if it's wrong you get lynched or vig killed, in response. I believe the results though so I don't think those things will be necessary. :)