Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Miscellaneous Mafia Replacements

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 11:44:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I need some replacements, preferably 2. Anyone interested? You can also sign up to be a replacement after you die in the game (though you being let back in depends on your role and/or other factors).
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 11:45:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Feel free to recommend anyone for me to ask. I've already asked Chrysippus and GreyParrot but they are both busy.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 11:47:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll be one if I die.

I also recommend asking M.Torres
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 12:00:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Doesn't posting yourself as a replacement kinda shout that you are town in that game? I mean, you can't be a replacement if you are mafia...
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 12:03:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 12:00:56 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Doesn't posting yourself as a replacement kinda shout that you are town in that game? I mean, you can't be a replacement if you are mafia...

It could just be a ploy.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 12:33:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 12:03:50 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/11/2011 12:00:56 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Doesn't posting yourself as a replacement kinda shout that you are town in that game? I mean, you can't be a replacement if you are mafia...

It could just be a ploy.

very interesting......BLUE IS MAFIA
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 12:38:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 12:33:09 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 12:03:50 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/11/2011 12:00:56 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Doesn't posting yourself as a replacement kinda shout that you are town in that game? I mean, you can't be a replacement if you are mafia...

It could just be a ploy.

very interesting......BLUE IS MAFIA

blue like the colour of your avatar? very interesting...

can i please play danielle? i love you...
signature