Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Vigilante Mafia Sign-Ups

Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 2:09:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 2:08:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
This game is for anyone here that is bored and wants to play some mafia.

1. Man-is-good
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 2:10:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 2:09:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/11/2011 2:08:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
This game is for anyone here that is bored and wants to play some mafia.

1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
signature
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 2:28:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 2:10:10 PM, badger wrote:
At 12/11/2011 2:09:44 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/11/2011 2:08:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
This game is for anyone here that is bored and wants to play some mafia.

1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3. PartamRuhem!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

YEAH let's do it. Why don't we have more games running anyways.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 2:50:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On my Wii atm, sign me up for spot 6. Thx
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 2:56:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 2:50:31 PM, socialpinko wrote:
On my Wii atm, sign me up for spot 6. Thx

Why aren't you getting your game ready and posting sign ups instead of playing with your wee?? Your next on the list and there are no other games running except beginner and Danielle's large game.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 3:00:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3. PartamRuhem!
4.
5.
6. SocialPinko
7.
8. DetectableNinja
9. Lickdafoot
10.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 4:51:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 5:39:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.

Nah. It's not weird. People were taking too long. I wanted to play some mafia.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 5:45:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm baaaaaaaaaack.

1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3. PartamRuhem!
4.
5. Mestari
6. SocialPinko
7. Spritle
8. DetectableNinja
9. Lickdafoot
10. F-16
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 5:46:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 5:39:43 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.

Nah. It's not weird. People were taking too long. I wanted to play some mafia.

(NOTE: I don't know what went on behind the scenes. If I'm wrong, please correct me)

Actually, it IS weird. The list is there for a reason. If things are moving slowly, the polite thing to do is to ask people ahead of you if you can skip, or if you can post your signups, instead of just deciding that you can just skip everyone.

Of course, maybe he DID ask, but if not, its a bit weird.

PS: I signed up before knowing about this. I'll probably still stay signed up though. I pledged to myself to be a more active member of the community.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 5:50:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 5:46:00 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 12/11/2011 5:39:43 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.

Nah. It's not weird. People were taking too long. I wanted to play some mafia.

(NOTE: I don't know what went on behind the scenes. If I'm wrong, please correct me)

Actually, it IS weird. The list is there for a reason. If things are moving slowly, the polite thing to do is to ask people ahead of you if you can skip, or if you can post your signups, instead of just deciding that you can just skip everyone.

Of course, maybe he DID ask, but if not, its a bit weird.

PS: I signed up before knowing about this. I'll probably still stay signed up though. I pledged to myself to be a more active member of the community.

I don't understand why it can't be appreciated that we get to play more mafia. I mean, the list was going slow, and I don't know if he asked, but I doubt it will affect anything. If people are going to whine that they got skipped over, they should have gone a wee bit faster.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 5:58:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 5:50:30 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 5:46:00 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 12/11/2011 5:39:43 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.

Nah. It's not weird. People were taking too long. I wanted to play some mafia.

(NOTE: I don't know what went on behind the scenes. If I'm wrong, please correct me)

Actually, it IS weird. The list is there for a reason. If things are moving slowly, the polite thing to do is to ask people ahead of you if you can skip, or if you can post your signups, instead of just deciding that you can just skip everyone.

Of course, maybe he DID ask, but if not, its a bit weird.

PS: I signed up before knowing about this. I'll probably still stay signed up though. I pledged to myself to be a more active member of the community.

I don't understand why it can't be appreciated that we get to play more mafia. I mean, the list was going slow, and I don't know if he asked, but I doubt it will affect anything. If people are going to whine that they got skipped over, they should have gone a wee bit faster.

It's just a matter of respect.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 7:24:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 5:50:30 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 5:46:00 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 12/11/2011 5:39:43 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 12/11/2011 3:23:53 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Wow. Nice Spinko. I was waiting for you to post sign-ups, but you SURE look busy. Anyway, I'm posting sign-ups soon, and I think it's weird you just up and skipped everyone Medic. Come on.

Nah. It's not weird. People were taking too long. I wanted to play some mafia.

(NOTE: I don't know what went on behind the scenes. If I'm wrong, please correct me)

Actually, it IS weird. The list is there for a reason. If things are moving slowly, the polite thing to do is to ask people ahead of you if you can skip, or if you can post your signups, instead of just deciding that you can just skip everyone.

Of course, maybe he DID ask, but if not, its a bit weird.

PS: I signed up before knowing about this. I'll probably still stay signed up though. I pledged to myself to be a more active member of the community.

I don't understand why it can't be appreciated that we get to play more mafia. I mean, the list was going slow, and I don't know if he asked, but I doubt it will affect anything. If people are going to whine that they got skipped over, they should have gone a wee bit faster.

PR, the point is that I was waiting on Spinko, and we were waiting to see what was going on with TV's game. Medic should have checked with us.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 7:29:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3. PartamRuhem!
4. Viper-King
5. Mestari
6. SocialPinko
7. Spritle
8. DetectableNinja
9. Lickdafoot
10. F-16

I don't mean any disrespect by posting this game, but sign-ups should have been posted days ago. I can't make anyone post sign ups for their games and people want to play, not sit around for a week waiting for a game to sign up for. If the people on the list want to mod, they should pay attention to the list and where the games are so we can keep enough games going to keep people busy.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 7:33:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 7:29:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Man-is-good
2. badger!
3. PartamRuhem!
4. Viper-King
5. Mestari
6. SocialPinko
7. Spritle
8. DetectableNinja
9. Lickdafoot
10. F-16

I don't mean any disrespect by posting this game, but sign-ups should have been posted days ago. I can't make anyone post sign ups for their games and people want to play, not sit around for a week waiting for a game to sign up for. If the people on the list want to mod, they should pay attention to the list and where the games are so we can keep enough games going to keep people busy.

I honestly feel like letting Danielle loose on you for all that. lol
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.