Jump to topic:

Special Interest mafia

marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 2:52:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is basically normal(well not really) mafia with a special interest/unique secondary win condition for each person.
Basically you have 2 win conditions
1.Town/mafia/third party 2. Unique win condition

Unlike a normal mafia you dont just win/lose you come 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th depending on how many win conditions you fulfilled.
Primary win condition is town/mafia/third party.

The roles will also be newish, theme is DDO mafia players.
I saw medic started his own game because you guys are bored, do you wanna get this game started or are you ready to wait for my turn?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:01:06 AM
So, we have 3 games going right now and another in signups about to start. I don't think we need any more games right now. And how did you bypass the 10 people in front of you on the modlist?

Its good that you have the game ready, but there's a bunch of them going on right now.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 3:59:28 AM
That's a great idea that I've actually considered myself. Would you consider working on it with me?

Oh and definitely wait your turn. medic0506 shouldn't have started his game outside the list, but it's too late now.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 9:00:46 AM
Ok, i was jus' checking.The list is being skipped with surprising frequency so...

Well i would like to discuss it with you but then it makes it difficult for us to play in each others game. One of the reasons i made this post is because I wanted to put this idea out there.,hopefully the game would turn out well and more people would try to incorporate similar elements in their games as well. Like medic said, we generally make games that we would like to play in ourselves.

Cant wait for death-note mafia(just saw a few of the beginning eps), i bet the killa(kira) power would become a really popular role power.

Btw is medic050696989 the original medic or someone else(a fan?)?
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 7:18:17 PM
Umm...idea steal much? lol.

It wasn't even meant to be a mafia game, dude.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 4:58:13 AM
At 12/12/2011 7:18:17 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Umm...idea steal much? lol.

It wasn't even meant to be a mafia game, dude.

I got this idea a long time ago. You just came up with a nice way to describe it, well a nice way to describe that other game which i have converted to mafia.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:30:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
this is a great idea. i was actually thinking about how it would play out with everyone having their own win conditions rather than a normal town/mafia win condition. and it will be extra fun playing as each other :P but yeah wait your turn
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:36:54 AM
Good idea! One suggestion is to keep win with the tow or mafia, as the most valuable. Example: Win with town or mafia 5 points and everything else 3 points or less. Imo if you devalue win with the town or mafia, the game wont be as fun. People would obviously be more concerned with their own win conditions.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 8:38:37 PM
At 12/13/2011 11:36:54 AM, tyler90az wrote:
Good idea! One suggestion is to keep win with the tow or mafia, as the most valuable. Example: Win with town or mafia 5 points and everything else 3 points or less. Imo if you devalue win with the town or mafia, the game wont be as fun. People would obviously be more concerned with their own win conditions.

Yes.