Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Vigilante Mafia DP 2

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 10:18:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
After the bloodiest day phase in mafia history(that I know of), the night brings another death. Viper has been killed.

Active players

MIG
PartamRuhem
Spinko
Squirtle
DNinja

R.I.P

Lickdafoot- Jailkeeper, town
Andromeda_Z- Roleblocker, mafia
F-16 Fighting Falcon- Paranoid Gun Owner, town
Badger- One-shot Vigilante, town
Mestari- Doctor, town
Viper- One-shot Vigilante, town

With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:22:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Spritle

I am the tracker. Last NP, I tracked Spritle. He didn't visit anyone...thinking we got the mafia GF here.

Maybe MIG is your buddy too, eh? Trying to lay some cover for your mafia friend? Looks like your strategy this game didn't work out.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 11:28:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmm. Looks like we have a mafia right here. What made you track me, PR?

Unvote VTL PR

Unfortunately I doubt your persuasion will be of assistance.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 4:58:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not dead or alive. o.O;
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 10:07:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL SquirtleIf you're innocent then we lynch Partam next Dp. But if you're guilty we still get a confirmed investigator(of sorts).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:48:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 10:07:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL SquirtleIf you're innocent then we lynch Partam next Dp. But if you're guilty we still get a confirmed investigator(of sorts).

I suspect Spinko is mafia. I know for a fact PR is mafia as I did investigate MIG last night.

Spinko shows Mafia behavior. If he was town he'd realize that if we mislynch then the town LOSES. There is no way town could win if you guys lynch me. We lynch PR and we got ourselves a mafia and we have a chance of winning. Think about this, guys. PR barely played this entire game. He never claimed anything. And then out of the Bluesteel he comes and says that my claim was fake? Hopefully, if we have any investigators or LD's left, someone checked him.

I promise you that if I die THE TOWN LOSES.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 1:28:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 12:48:38 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/14/2011 10:07:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL SquirtleIf you're innocent then we lynch Partam next Dp. But if you're guilty we still get a confirmed investigator(of sorts).

I suspect Spinko is mafia. I know for a fact PR is mafia as I did investigate MIG last night.

Spinko shows Mafia behavior. If he was town he'd realize that if we mislynch then the town LOSES. There is no way town could win if you guys lynch me. We lynch PR and we got ourselves a mafia and we have a chance of winning. Think about this, guys. PR barely played this entire game. He never claimed anything. And then out of the Bluesteel he comes and says that my claim was fake? Hopefully, if we have any investigators or LD's left, someone checked him.


I promise you that if I die THE TOWN LOSES.

Lol I killed Andromeda_Z who was a mafioso! My role was the same as Tv's and I used it on Dp1 against Andromeda_Z. I even left a clue in case a mafioso tried to FOS me. Observe:

: Given the name of the game(vigilante mafia), I suspect there are probably a few players with roles similar to Tv's, or at the very least we don't have a regular vig. 2 or 3 one-shots seems plausible though. Andro, you'll probably be killed if there are more. ;)

Although I noticed you did start to pressure Andro for a claim on Dp1 and she turned out to be mafia RB so I'll look back into it and decide if I want you dead or not. Unvote
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 1:33:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well this is an interesting little situation...
Wish I had some more vig powers. BANG BANG!

Let me ponder it a bit.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Spritle
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 1:34:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 1:28:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/14/2011 12:48:38 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/14/2011 10:07:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL SquirtleIf you're innocent then we lynch Partam next Dp. But if you're guilty we still get a confirmed investigator(of sorts).

I suspect Spinko is mafia. I know for a fact PR is mafia as I did investigate MIG last night.

Spinko shows Mafia behavior. If he was town he'd realize that if we mislynch then the town LOSES. There is no way town could win if you guys lynch me. We lynch PR and we got ourselves a mafia and we have a chance of winning. Think about this, guys. PR barely played this entire game. He never claimed anything. And then out of the Bluesteel he comes and says that my claim was fake? Hopefully, if we have any investigators or LD's left, someone checked him.


I promise you that if I die THE TOWN LOSES.

Lol I killed Andromeda_Z who was a mafioso! My role was the same as Tv's and I used it on Dp1 against Andromeda_Z. I even left a clue in case a mafioso tried to FOS me. Observe:

: Given the name of the game(vigilante mafia), I suspect there are probably a few players with roles similar to Tv's, or at the very least we don't have a regular vig. 2 or 3 one-shots seems plausible though. Andro, you'll probably be killed if there are more. ;)

Although I noticed you did start to pressure Andro for a claim on Dp1 and she turned out to be mafia RB so I'll look back into it and decide if I want you dead or not. Unvote

I assure you that PR is mafia. He didn't track anything. I investigated MIG and it came back innocent. At this point I assumed MIG could be GF but I didn't want to take a chance and kill an innocent townie. After PR said he was the tracker I knew for a fact he was Mafia. Therefore, that's why I am voting for him. I can't possibly know is MIG is Gf or not so I am not going to take a chance when I have a mafia right here in front of me.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:25:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 12:48:38 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/14/2011 10:07:05 AM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL SquirtleIf you're innocent then we lynch Partam next Dp. But if you're guilty we still get a confirmed investigator(of sorts).

I suspect Spinko is mafia. I know for a fact PR is mafia as I did investigate MIG last night.

Spinko shows Mafia behavior. If he was town he'd realize that if we mislynch then the town LOSES. There is no way town could win if you guys lynch me. We lynch PR and we got ourselves a mafia and we have a chance of winning. Think about this, guys. PR barely played this entire game. He never claimed anything. And then out of the Bluesteel he comes and says that my claim was fake? Hopefully, if we have any investigators or LD's left, someone checked him.


I promise you that if I die THE TOWN LOSES.

I don't understand why you think if I die the town doesn't lose. I am a townie, and I do understand a mislynch will cause us to lose, but lynching you will not be a mislynch. YOU VISITED NOBODY last NP. I am 100% sure you are mafia.

Now, I can see how there can be uncertainty within everyone. It's possible that we are both town, and that somebody roleblocked me or something. Highly unlikely, however, seeing as I probably would have been informed of nothing instead of you visiting nobody.

And it's the second DP. I didn't even get a chance to post in the first one. IF you look at all the mafia games I am in, I am barely posting. This is finals week, duh! I am a busy beaver. And since you had the ONLY outed role, besides spent vigs, I decided to track you, which I bet anyone would do with my power.

After you, I am assuming that MIG is mafia as well. I mean, it only makes sense that you claim cop and try to keep your buddies alive. It was a very risky move though. How would you know there wasn't another cop? I mean, that almost makes me reconsider voting to lynch you, but I gotta follow the results.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At this point, maybe it's best for more investigations to take place...though I won't trust you to do them, and we aren't even sure if there are other investigative type roles. Maybe just some more vigs....
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:34:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 3:26:47 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At this point, maybe it's best for more investigations to take place...though I won't trust you to do them, and we aren't even sure if there are other investigative type roles. Maybe just some more vigs....

Vigs are probably all spent what with Dp1. Also, the town is in a mislynch and die scenario. Out of the five people left, 2 are mafia meaning if we mislynch a townie we go into the Np at 4,2. I'm somewhat inclined to believe Squirtle since he quickly claimed cop (almost surely likely to be in any game) which would surely have gotten him CC'd. The only explanation I can think of would be that the mafia have a day-role checker though even then it would seem like an incredibly lucky catch. He also started pressure on Andro while there was only one vote on her.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:43:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 3:42:16 PM, Viper-King wrote:
viper-king as dead person from hell comes out and speaks: "s-pinko? WHY? WHY DID YOU?" "*returning to the grave*

I killed Andromeda_Z, not you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Partam for a lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:46:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
coming back out* "p-ruhen, why? WHY? WHY??????????? I {ROCLAIM HE WILL HOLD HIS TRIDENT AND CALIM YOU SOUL! *back into torture cell because grave tickets used up*
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:47:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 3:46:27 PM, Viper-King wrote:
coming back out* "p-ruhen, why? WHY? WHY??????????? I {ROCLAIM HE WILL HOLD HIS TRIDENT AND CALIM YOU SOUL! *back into torture cell because grave tickets used up*

So, this is what you mean by not trolling/spamming mafia threads anymore...

Interesting.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:53:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MiG, you should role claim. So should DNinja. We're in a lynch or die situation anyways so we neeeeeed to get a mafioso today.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:55:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 3:45:58 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Partam for a lynch.

I can understand how hard it is to see Spritle as mafia with his cop claim, but it's not definitely confirmed. He claimed cop like right away, which even makes me wonder, but we can't assume I am mafia just because I got the results I did. All I am saying was that Spritle visited nobody last NP. Now, either Spritle is lying or somehow my results got skewed, or I am mafia. I can see how the latter would be the most acceptable. But there is still the danger of losing this game with a mislynch.

Anybody else have any useful info? Detectable?? If I am not mistaken, he is the only person who hasn't role claimed.

We are still equally at risk of losing if I am lynched. We should determine a way to confirm us. Maybe I was hasty on a Spritle lynch, but the results really only point to hm lying (mafia) or someone messing with my results.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 3:56:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/14/2011 3:53:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
MiG, you should role claim. So should DNinja. We're in a lynch or die situation anyways so we neeeeeed to get a mafioso today.

and mig...haha I said like this exact thing in my post though I forgot about him
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 4:06:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Partam, I'll wait for MiG and DNinja to claim. If nothing in their claim either confirms you or is evidence against Squirtle, I'm going to support your lynch. There is nothing more we can do. It's just he said he said and with Squirtle's early as balls cop claim I'm inclined to go with him.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.