Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.3 - Illuminati - Day Phase 4

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a quiet night as the Illuminati mourned the death of their deloved leader, Lord Rothschild.

Deathbed

Blackhawk Will Smith- Your illuminati symbol is the number 6. Because you study Scientology, you gain secret knowledge from aliens. Each night you may choose a player and learn what their illuminati symbol is. Symbols are given to the puppets (town) so you will know someone is suspect if they have no symbol. You win with the town.

Blackvoid Dave Chappelle- You had an offer to join the Illuminati, but you broke free of their spell. Because of your devotion to Allah, you have the Muslim symbol of the Star and Crescent. You want to warn the other puppets about the horrors of the Illuminati, so you may recruit a member every night into a pm. You may only have 3 players in your pm at once, and it is possible to recruit mafia members, so choose wisely. You win with the town.

Viper-King Lord Rockerfeller- You are the Contacter of the Illuminati. You have no Illuminati Symbol. If the right person is night killed, they will be recruited into the Illuminati Club. Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia.

Man-Is-Good Barack Obama- Your illuminati symbol is the Skull and Crossbone. You have one shot to learn how many mafia members were involved in a lynch. You win with the town.

PartamRuhem Lord Rothschild- You are the Leader of the illuminati. Because of this, you have been given an illuminati symbol to protect you from the Symbol Investigator. That symbol is the pillar. You also have to decide who will carry out the night kills. You win with the Mafia.

Active Players

Jmnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
Spritle
Lordknukle
Drafterman
F-16 Fighting Falcon
TheTruthAnalyst
Blackvoid 2

With 8 players, it takes 4 to lynch

VOTE COUNT
Spirtle - (1/4) - Spritle
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:38:59 PM
This means either Spritle doc'd the right person or the mafia used their night kill on Truth to recruit him. Well we'll worry about that later.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:40:12 PM
Stop this Madness! Truth is the f*cking recruit. I am town. Give me a sec to explain. Truth wants me killed before anyone even realizes what is hapenning. Unvote so I can explain.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:42:42 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:40:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Stop this Madness! Truth is the f*cking recruit. I am town. Give me a sec to explain. Truth wants me killed before anyone even realizes what is hapenning. Unvote so I can explain.

????
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:43:24 PM
See how there were no night kills this NP? The only explanation for that is that the mafia recruited the right person: Truth. Also, if I were mafia, would I seriously let BlackVoid live the night? I'd have killed BlackVoid and roleblocked Spritle. The mafia WANTS BlackVoid alive so he can lead this mislynch. Kill Truth. I assure you he is the recruit.

VTL Truth
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:44:15 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:42:58 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Drafterman you weren't roleblocked by any chance were you?

I couldn't say.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:45:31 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:43:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
See how there were no night kills this NP? The only explanation for that is that the mafia recruited the right person: Truth. Also, if I were mafia, would I seriously let BlackVoid live the night? I'd have killed BlackVoid and roleblocked Spritle. The mafia WANTS BlackVoid alive so he can lead this mislynch. Kill Truth. I assure you he is the recruit.

VTL Truth

No, you probably just didn't kill me so you could write the above paragraph.

It would be stupid for mafia to not put the NK or RBer on JM. I'm thinking you killed JM but he got doc'd, and you RB'd me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:45:45 PM
Also, why is everyone voting for me? Is there any sort of legitimate reason? Just that I wouldn't lynch PR? Okay, BV, you were right. But I was trying to make the most rational decision and didn't want to take the chance of ending the game right then.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:46:10 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:45:31 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

VTL Truth

It would be stupid for mafia to not put the NK or RBer on JM. I'm thinking you killed JM but he got doc'd, and you RB'd me.

So you have no results for last night?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:46:12 PM
Sorry guys. I've been thinking this whole time that for an even numbered amount of players, it took half to lynch. Medic has informed me that it does take five votes to lynch.

VOTE COUNT
Spirtle - (1/5) - Spritle
TheTruthAnalyst - (1/5) - F-16
F-16 - (1/5) - Jm_notguilty, Blackvoid
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:46:20 PM
Btw, my power really was one-shot. I just made up the every night deal to direct the roleblocker onto me. Looks like it worked.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:47:27 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:45:31 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

VTL Truth

No BlackVoid, let me tell you what I would do if I were mafia. I will kill the person who is dead set on lynching me no matter what and leave the people who I thought I could convince. I won't leave you alive just so I could write the above paragraph. We have to lynch Truth now!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:47:32 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:46:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Btw, my power really was one-shot. I just made up the every night deal to direct the roleblocker onto me. Looks like it worked.

I'm sorry. Can you clarify? 1-shot or not, was your power a day-power or a night-power? Only makes sense for them to RB you if it is a night-power.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:48:22 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:45:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Also, why is everyone voting for me? Is there any sort of legitimate reason? Just that I wouldn't lynch PR? Okay, BV, you were right. But I was trying to make the most rational decision and didn't want to take the chance of ending the game right then.

According to you, there was no "chance". Almost every time we discussed the PR lynch you said that this "WILL" end us the game, as if you knew what he was 100%.

Lets make this a quick DP.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:49:33 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:47:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/14/2011 12:46:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I'm sorry. Can you clarify? 1-shot or not, was your power a day-power or a night-power? Only makes sense for them to RB you if it is a night-power.

Damn, I didnt think about that. Yeah it was a day power.

Well then thats weird. They would have had to RB somebody.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:50:51 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:48:22 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/14/2011 12:45:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

According to you, there was no "chance". Almost every time we discussed the PR lynch you said that this "WILL" end us the game, as if you knew what he was 100%.

Lets make this a quick DP.

I said MANY times that it was a 1/3 chance NOT a 100% chance. Also, if were PR's scum buddy, I would have bussed him to seem Pro-town. But I didn't do it. I am actually town. I just didn't want to take the chance that we could end the game.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:51:00 PM
agh.

VOTE COUNT
Spirtle - (1/5) - Spritle
TheTruthAnalyst - (1/5) - F-16
F-16 - (2/5) - Jm_notguilty, Blackvoid
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:52:05 PM
F-16 is mafia. Last DP he wouldn't vote for PR. He kept going for me no matter what. He knew that I was the doc and he knew the mafia needed to get rid of me.

VTL F-16
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:54:24 PM
At 12/14/2011 12:52:05 PM, Spritle wrote:
F-16 is mafia. Last DP he wouldn't vote for PR. He kept going for me no matter what. He knew that I was the doc and he knew the mafia needed to get rid of me.

VTL F-16

Lol, I forgot about him wanting to kill you.

So thats FOUR pro-mafia plans F-16 suggested last DP.

1. Wanting 2 confirmed townies (drafter, TTA) to role claim.
2. Wanting to VTNL (put us at LYLO)
3. Wanting to kill me
4. Wanting to kill Spritle

F-16 is a good player. He wouldn't go 0-4 like that, unless he wanted to.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:55:15 PM

VTL F-16

Who did you protect last night?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2011 12:55:34 PM

VTL F-16

Okay, here is the problem. You are not thinking. I was trying to make a rational decision for town. BV just got lucky. If he was wrong, we would have lost.