Total Posts:284|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Interwebz Mafia - DP3

M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:34:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Internet junkies rejoice! One of the most condemned corners of the internet has ceased! With the crash of Yahoo Answers, we have lost the idiots and children trying to pretend that they are smart. The internet cheers! However, on a darker note, the reputable and established Linked In has been shut down. Numerous men in monkey suits mourn the loss of their beloved social network...

Who will be next?

2. Blackvoid
3. headphonegut
4. PartamRuhem
5. tyler90az
6. royalpaladin
7. Danielle
10. Medic
11. DetectableNinja
12. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
13. drafterman
14. Andromeda
15. Lickdafoot
17. Spinko

Caplock - YAHOO ANSWERS – the Ninja
You try to help out people, really, you do. But you suck, since some real big idiots try and help. This awful advice (to normally awful questions) results in a horrible mess of information. This system of confusion grants you Ninja powers. Choose any player, and switch their target to whomever you like. You win with the Mafia.


Viper-king - LINKED IN – the Mason
You are quite the "professional" website! Anyways, your business oriented-style and focus on connections entitles you to the power of the Mason. Each night phase, recruit a player to your PM. You win with the Town.

TV - DEL.ICIO.US – the Doctor

badger- DIGG – the Politician


7 votes required for a lynch. FOLLOW THE RULES PEOPLE, OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DEAL OUT PUNISHMENT.

VOTE COUNT
Danielle 1/7 - Danielle
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:36:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let's see what Drafterman and HPG turned up.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:50:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

He must have thought removing the bit about winning with the mafia would help? I don't know, but I found that hilarious.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:51:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:50:46 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

He must have thought removing the bit about winning with the mafia would help? I don't know, but I found that hilarious.

It's disruptive to the game, sure, but it was funny to see that he thought he could get away with that.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:51:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

I think it was because he
1. realized he was going to die anyways
2. did not know that he should not have copied/pasted a role PM b/c he was a new player
3. thought we would have no way of confirming that Ninja was a mafia role

Anyways, it looks like there was another politician in the game; as I stated earlier, I think that there may be many duplicate roles amongst the mafia abd townsmen.

The fact that Viper was killed means that the mafia as a whole targeted him and that he did not die as a result of recruiting efforts. Of course, we just need socialpinko, another Mason, to confirm this.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:52:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:36:39 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Let's see what Drafterman and HPG turned up.

Social, did VK try to recruit someone last night?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:55:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Poli is dead yet dani has a vote on herself. interesting. there are either some unique roles in this game, or mafia/town counterparts to roles.

there would be no reason to have a mafia cop, but possibly a mafia role cop who is faking to be a cop.

hpg did come out with incriminating results. i wouldn't put it past a mafia to bus a teammate on dp 2 to give him credibility if that teammate was an inactive newb.

just throwing an idea out there. it's unlikely but not impossible. let's hear those results.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:57:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:51:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

I think it was because he
1. realized he was going to die anyways
2. did not know that he should not have copied/pasted a role PM b/c he was a new player
3. thought we would have no way of confirming that Ninja was a mafia role

Anyways, it looks like there was another politician in the game; as I stated earlier, I think that there may be many duplicate roles amongst the mafia abd townsmen.

The fact that Viper was killed means that the mafia as a whole targeted him and that he did not die as a result of recruiting efforts. Of course, we just need socialpinko, another Mason, to confirm this.

How could you know about duplicate roles that early in the game??
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 9:59:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:55:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Poli is dead yet dani has a vote on herself. interesting. there are either some unique roles in this game, or mafia/town counterparts to roles.

there would be no reason to have a mafia cop, but possibly a mafia role cop who is faking to be a cop.

hpg did come out with incriminating results. i wouldn't put it past a mafia to bus a teammate on dp 2 to give him credibility if that teammate was an inactive newb.

just throwing an idea out there. it's unlikely but not impossible. let's hear those results.

The problem with that theory is that the mafia is now at an incredible disadvantage; we have now traded two townsmen for mafia members. I think that we can trust HG, but I am not sure about drafterman.

As I posted last game, I think that there are mafia/townsmen counterparts for each role, meaning that if HG is a cop, drafterman must be the mafia role cop. Hence, I wanted HG to investigate drafterman to determine his allegiance.

Essentially we have to wait for HG before we make any moves . . .
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 10:00:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:57:20 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:51:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

I think it was because he
1. realized he was going to die anyways
2. did not know that he should not have copied/pasted a role PM b/c he was a new player
3. thought we would have no way of confirming that Ninja was a mafia role

Anyways, it looks like there was another politician in the game; as I stated earlier, I think that there may be many duplicate roles amongst the mafia abd townsmen.

The fact that Viper was killed means that the mafia as a whole targeted him and that he did not die as a result of recruiting efforts. Of course, we just need socialpinko, another Mason, to confirm this.

How could you know about duplicate roles that early in the game??

Just a hunch.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 10:06:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 10:00:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:57:20 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:51:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:46:34 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Why did he bother c/p'ing a mafia role pm??

I think it was because he
1. realized he was going to die anyways
2. did not know that he should not have copied/pasted a role PM b/c he was a new player
3. thought we would have no way of confirming that Ninja was a mafia role

Anyways, it looks like there was another politician in the game; as I stated earlier, I think that there may be many duplicate roles amongst the mafia abd townsmen.

The fact that Viper was killed means that the mafia as a whole targeted him and that he did not die as a result of recruiting efforts. Of course, we just need socialpinko, another Mason, to confirm this.

How could you know about duplicate roles that early in the game??

Just a hunch.

What would give you a hunch like that?? Was there something that happened in the game that made you think that?? It just seems like a really weird idea to come from outta nowhere.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 10:11:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 9:59:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 9:55:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Poli is dead yet dani has a vote on herself. interesting. there are either some unique roles in this game, or mafia/town counterparts to roles.

there would be no reason to have a mafia cop, but possibly a mafia role cop who is faking to be a cop.

hpg did come out with incriminating results. i wouldn't put it past a mafia to bus a teammate on dp 2 to give him credibility if that teammate was an inactive newb.

just throwing an idea out there. it's unlikely but not impossible. let's hear those results.

The problem with that theory is that the mafia is now at an incredible disadvantage; we have now traded two townsmen for mafia members. I think that we can trust HG, but I am not sure about drafterman.

As I posted last game, I think that there are mafia/townsmen counterparts for each role, meaning that if HG is a cop, drafterman must be the mafia role cop. Hence, I wanted HG to investigate drafterman to determine his allegiance.

Essentially we have to wait for HG before we make any moves . . .

yeah that's true, with one mafia already dead, it would be a pretty stupid move.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 10:38:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I agree that there are likely mafia and town counterpart roles. In that case, only tyler would be idiotic enough to make me vote for myself (since there is not a shred of evidence against my guilt and in fact evidence in favor of me being town), so I guess we know who the town politician is. Good job. Not.

I also agree that out of headphonegut and drafterman, drafter is more likely to be mafia based on the characters.

Last night I was inadvertently told by the mod that I had been role blocked (which is hilarious because I don't even have an active role haha stupid a$s mafia). I jokingly asked the mod why he even bothered telling me considering I didn't have a night action, but then realized his point. Apparently someone tried to send me a message.

However, as a result of me being RB, I was unable to receive the message. The mod said I got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids," which basically means there's a mafia prostitute (role blocker). I'm thinking YouPorn? Who knows which porn site the mafia chose to use.

Anyway, HPG should have some investigative results for us considering he was not RB (due to the Watcher being on him). Of course HPG shouldn't reveal in the dp who he is investigating, as there could easily be a framer. The fact that the mafia made me vote for BlackVoid yesterday seems to coincide with the probability of a framer.
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:04:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 10:38:45 PM, Danielle wrote:
I agree that there are likely mafia and town counterpart roles. In that case, only tyler would be idiotic enough to make me vote for myself (since there is not a shred of evidence against my guilt and in fact evidence in favor of me being town), so I guess we know who the town politician is. Good job. Not.

I also agree that out of headphonegut and drafterman, drafter is more likely to be mafia based on the characters.

Last night I was inadvertently told by the mod that I had been role blocked (which is hilarious because I don't even have an active role haha stupid a$s mafia). I jokingly asked the mod why he even bothered telling me considering I didn't have a night action, but then realized his point. Apparently someone tried to send me a message.

However, as a result of me being RB, I was unable to receive the message. The mod said I got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids," which basically means there's a mafia prostitute (role blocker). I'm thinking YouPorn? Who knows which porn site the mafia chose to use.

Anyway, HPG should have some investigative results for us considering he was not RB (due to the Watcher being on him). Of course HPG shouldn't reveal in the dp who he is investigating, as there could easily be a framer. The fact that the mafia made me vote for BlackVoid yesterday seems to coincide with the probability of a framer.

Dead
tvellalott - Town - DEL.ICIO.US - Doctor
badger - Mafia - Digg - Politician
CapLlock-Mafia-Yahoo Answers-Ninja
Viper-King-Town-LinkedIn-Mason

Role Claim
headphonegut - "IWWTT" - Google - Cop
drafterman - "IWWTT" - Wikipedia - Cop

Site Claim
tyler90az - "" - Hotmail
royalpaladin - "IWWTT" - Reddit

Category Claim
Blackvoid - "" - Social Networking Site
PartamRuhem - "IWWTT" - Social Networking Site
Danielle - "IWWTT" - Social Networking Site
Medic - "IWWTT" - Music Site
F-16_Fighting_Falcon - "IWWTT" - Educational Site
Andromeda - "IWWTT" - Video Site
Lickdafoot - "IWWTT" - Blogging

Affiliation Claim
DetectableNinja - "IWWTT"

No Claim
Spinko

Andromeda is the Video Site, Danielle; it is likely that she is the hooker.

Also, Tyler is Hotmail, so he must be the messenger who attempted to send you a message.

I am not going to rush this, but based on Danielle's deductions and this list, FOS Andromeda. I will wait until Headphonegut reveals his information before attempting a lynch.

I think that we have an opportunity to perform very well.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:08:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:04:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Andromeda is the Video Site, Danielle; it is likely that she is the hooker.

No. I can explain why I'm not the RBer, but it will necessitate a role claim. If another person thinks that's a good idea, I will, but revealing my role isn't likely to help town unless you really find me suspicious and claiming will get you to move on to FoSing mafia.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:15:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We know that the hooker is a video site; you have the only video site in the game.

Ergo, you are a member of the mafia, Andromeda.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:18:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:15:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We know that the hooker is a video site; you have the only video site in the game.

Ergo, you are a member of the mafia, Andromeda.

Correction, I am the only person who CLAIMED a video site. Do you honestly believe the mafia isn't going to lie about what kind of site they are? Or just not claim at all (like two people)? I'm town; if there is anyone else who agrees with you (no, I am not claiming so I can prove myself because one person says I'm mafia), I will gladly claim.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:21:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, Danielle said she got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids,". Could mean a sharing site that has a lot of porn.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:23:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:21:19 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, Danielle said she got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids,". Could mean a sharing site that has a lot of porn.

You should, at the very least, character claim.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:26:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:23:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:21:19 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, Danielle said she got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids,". Could mean a sharing site that has a lot of porn.

You should, at the very least, character claim.

Fine, I'm YouTube.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:30:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:26:25 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:23:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:21:19 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, Danielle said she got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids,". Could mean a sharing site that has a lot of porn.

You should, at the very least, character claim.

Fine, I'm YouTube.

I am not sure that I believe you, but ok. I am not going to be hasty; I will wait for HG's information before pursuing this.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:39:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:30:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:26:25 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:23:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:21:19 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, Danielle said she got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids,". Could mean a sharing site that has a lot of porn.

You should, at the very least, character claim.

Fine, I'm YouTube.

I am not sure that I believe you, but ok. I am not going to be hasty; I will wait for HG's information before pursuing this.

While we're waiting for HPG, anyone want to tell me why Dninja and Spinko haven't claimed a type of site, and why Tyler, BV, and Spinko haven't said that they win with the town?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:42:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, do you mind telling me why you haven't actually responded to my posts? You just say I'm mafia and ask for a character claim.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:44:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:42:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, do you mind telling me why you haven't actually responded to my posts? You just say I'm mafia and ask for a character claim.

Which post have I not responded to?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:47:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:44:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:42:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, do you mind telling me why you haven't actually responded to my posts? You just say I'm mafia and ask for a character claim.

Which post have I not responded to?

Posts 9 and 10 on the previous page. You technically responded to the last one, but that was just to say I should give my character. Aside from saying I'm mafia because I claimed a video site (see post 8 for why I think that's bs), you haven't really built much of a case for your FoS.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:49:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 11:47:05 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:44:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/15/2011 11:42:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Also, do you mind telling me why you haven't actually responded to my posts? You just say I'm mafia and ask for a character claim.

Which post have I not responded to?

Posts 9 and 10 on the previous page. You technically responded to the last one, but that was just to say I should give my character. Aside from saying I'm mafia because I claimed a video site (see post 9 for why I think that's bs), you haven't really built much of a case for your FoS.

Fixed
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2011 11:50:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/15/2011 10:38:45 PM, Danielle wrote:
Last night I was inadvertently told by the mod that I had been role blocked (which is hilarious because I don't even have an active role haha stupid a$s mafia). I jokingly asked the mod why he even bothered telling me considering I didn't have a night action, but then realized his point. Apparently someone tried to send me a message.

However, as a result of me being RB, I was unable to receive the message. The mod said I got "distracted wanting to watch some downright dirty vids," which basically means there's a mafia prostitute (role blocker). I'm thinking YouPorn? Who knows which porn site the mafia chose to use.

I can confirm Danielle right here. I was roleblocked NP1 and got a similar funny message from Torres (spammed by weight loss ads). If Danielle was lying, she wouldn't know the way Torres is telling people they've been RB'd. She's town, unless there is a townie roleblocker, in which case they should come out now.

I win with Al Qaeda.